The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls lay down next to each other, Ellen hugging her daughter's shaking body as she recovered. I was ready to join them but before I could move Ellen turned to look up at me and I knew from her eager smile that watching Jessica cum had give her an appetite more cock. Bringing her legs in under her she knelt next to Jessica with her head still on the bed exposing her moist pussy to me. The rear view of her legs, ass, and pussy always left my heart racing. I couldn't resist bending down for a taste first and knew Ellen wouldn't mind even before she responded with a dreamy sigh. The remnants of my cum still clung to her lips but I scarcely noticed is as I dipped my tongue inside her. Ellen bent lower pushing her hips back towards me and spreading her pussy wide for my mouth.

When I had licked her for a few minutes I got to my knees behind her aiming my cock for her ripe, wet cunt. I started slowly, but after a few strokes Ellen began slamming her ass back into me and I responded in turn. Jessica who had been resting with her eyes closed looked up when the slapping sound of our fucking filled the room. Smiling up at me she reached under her mother and squeezed her breasts as I pounded her pussy. I had slowed down watching this, but Ellen snapped me out of my little trace by urging me to go harder. Refocusing on my lover, I gripped her hips tight and fucked her with everything I had. Jessica sat up alongside her mother and reached under to rub my balls. She let her fingers slide down my shaft and soon they were moving off onto Ellen's lips. Ellen was far too aroused to say anything and I was afraid to make a sound, fearing it would make her stop.

Pulling my cock from Ellen's lips, I left her shaking for more. Jessica's hand stayed on her mother's cunt as she leaned closer with her mouth open inviting me to stick my cock inside. After a few swirls of her tongue around the head she pushed it out of her mouth and licked up and down the shaft cleaning her mother's juices from it. Lifting her by the waist I set her down on her knees and fed my cock into her hot cunt. Ellen had rolled onto her side to watch us and appeared much more at ease now. Playing with her pussy, she smiled at me each time I gave her daughter a burst of speed that made her yelp. When she sucked the juices from her fingers I licked my lips making her giggle before offering me a taste. Afterwards she kissed me and put her hands on Jessica's hips pulling her towards me on each stroke.

With Jessica turning to give her an encouraging look Ellen's hands began to explore her daughter's supple body further. I kept on fucking Jessica but the pace slowed to a comfortable level as we both followed Ellen's every move with our eyes. Her fingers brushed lightly up and down Jessica's slender body tracing her spine. Ellen's hands tremble uncontrollably as she wrestled with her emotions, trying to find a reason to stop when I knew every sexual instinct was telling her to keep going. I paused our fucking with my cock deep inside Jessica to pull Ellen back to me and kissed her shoulders sliding up to her neck. She leaned back into me with a grateful sigh as if I could support her emotion baggage as easily as I bore her weight.

For several minutes I held her in my arms until she straightened suddenly and knocked me onto my back. Those few moments of contemplation had given Ellen a chance to decide what she wanted. I was amazed when she sucked my cock deep into her throat slurping on her daughter's sweet juices. Jessica tried to join her, but received a glare that warned her to stay right where she was. The blowjob lasted a minute or two at the most, then Ellen tugged me back to my knees and pushed me cock first towards her daughter's waiting pussy. This time she guided me all the way in and let her fingers touch Jessica's lips. Seeing the astonished look on my face she stroked her daughter's pussy rapidly as we all shared an experience like no other.

When she bent over next to Jessica and exposed her superior pussy I don't think I had ever wanted her more. With their hips touching they moved in synch as I pulled out of Jessica and into her mother. I was fighting the urge to cum again as I drove my cock into Ellen. She screamed at me to fuck her and I did, giving it to her hard as I could. Both women were riding sexual highs as well and after a few moments Ellen stiffened in orgasm beneath me. Switching my cock back to Jessica I picked up right where I had left off with Ellen, giving Jessica much more than she was used to. The cords of her neck strained as she gasped wordlessly with her eyes shut under my thumping strokes. Ellen pinched her daughter's nipples and wiggled her ass to let me know she wanted some more as soon as Jessica was done. Jessica roared into her pillow when she came with her cunt tightening around my cock and the juices flowing liberally.

Jessica's chin quivered as she whimpered and her mother kissed her gently on the cheek before pushing her hair back from face. I was already entering Ellen from behind as she shared in her daughter's intense orgasm. Ellen was close to cumming again as I started fucking her once more. Slowing down considerably, I allowed her the chance to comfort her daughter while we screwed. When Jessica had calmed down and looked ready to fall to sleep Ellen slammed her body backwards to meet my cock and we were fucking like rabbits again. Having watched her daughter's powerful orgasm, I knew Ellen wanted her own now. I felt her the first signs of her orgasm almost immediately but she screamed at me to fuck her harder and harder, willing herself to stay upright for as long as she could. When she collapsed at last I lay on top of her kissing her neck.

Expecting a long break now, we were both surprised when Jessica tried to rise for her next turn. I hadn't cum just yet and was ready to go right away, but watched Jessica fall back to bed helplessly on legs that were still too weak to hold her. Ellen gave her such a heartbreaking look that I immediately knew what to do. Getting off of Ellen, I helped Jessica turn over to her back and positioned myself between her legs. I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and then a sensuous one on the lips when it became obvious that was what she wanted. Glancing nervously towards Ellen I knew right away she couldn't have been happier with how I was treating Jessica. Neither of the women was ready for more hard sex and I found myself switching from one to the other frequently with them cuddled up next to each other.

When I was ready to cum Ellen knew it was time and pushed me away from her pussy. She motioned for me to bring my cock to her lips and with Jessica leaning across her mother they sucked me to orgasm. Together they finished me off in moments letting my cock explode all over them. Spraying my load it landed mostly on Ellen's face and tits, but Jessica was ready to lick up her share. Lying down to relax I watched them clean my cum from their bodies and kiss back and forth as they laughed. Ellen looked so happy, so beautiful, so perfect that I had to kiss her and turning her head to face me I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

"Someone is still excited," Ellen said with her widest smile when out lips parted.

"This whole summer with you has been amazing Ellie, but tonight was beyond incredible," I said kissing her again.

"It's only early yet hon," she said. "Let's move to my bedroom for the rest of the night."

"You two have fun," Jessica said with a kiss for her mother that seemed more natural every time I saw it. She seemed to sense that we would want to be alone, but Ellen gave her a look that said she was wrong.

"There's plenty of room for three sweetie," Ellen said returning the kiss.

"Do you mind Danny?" Jessica asked batting her big brown eyes at me.

"Of course he doesn't," Ellen said laughing at my barely restrained smile as they got up and headed to the door.

"What's he doing?" Jessica said to her mother looking back at me as I dressed.

"He's so cute when he gets shy like that," Ellen said snickering. "You don't need to get dressed honey there's no one here to see you. Leave your clothes and come with us."

The girls stepped apart and latched onto an arm each as they guided me inside. I couldn't help but think in that moment I had to be the luckiest man in the world for a night. Walking the familiar path to Ellen's bedroom it dawned on me that there was nothing to keep me from going to see her every morning during our last week. The night of uninhibited sex with the women meant there was nothing to hide anymore and no reason for us to be apart. In Ellen's bedroom we climbed into bed together and I kissed Ellen telling her I'd be here with her everyday until it was time to leave.

Needing more time for my cock to recover yet I had both women lie down and treated them to oral sex. They played with each other's breasts without a second thought now as I moved from one tasty pussy to the other. I didn't want them to cum again yet so I switched constantly and teased them when I sensed they might be close. Letting myself linger between Ellen's much longer than before I ignored Jessica's tap on my shoulder seeking her turn. When I looked up with a smiled she knew what I wanted and bit her lower lip before kissing her mother. Allowing her kisses to lead her lower and lower I could feel Ellen's body tense nervously. Kissing her legs softly and rubbing her abdomen in an assuring gesture I felt her relax slightly.

When Jessica was face to face with me at last she laid her head on her the thigh of her mother's spread leg to watch me work. I kissed Jessica with lips coated in her mother's juices and went back for more time and time again. Shrugging at Jessica as if I didn't know what to do I licked wherever she pointed and let her guide my head with her hands. Soon she was holding Ellen's lips open for me focused intently on every move of my tongue. A few times I stopped and backed away offering her a turn but she just shook her head nervously though the reaction was slower each time.

I leaned over to kiss her again and let her know I wasn't disappointed. It was important to me that both women knew I didn't want them to feel pressured, but at the same time I had to keep putting ideas in their heads or nothing would happen. After licking Ellen again I pursed my lips towards Jessica and waited for her to collect her kiss. Her mouth was inches from her mother's pussy and I could have simply pushed her in but the temptation was surprisingly easy to resist. I desperately wanted it to happen but wouldn't dream of forcing the woman I loved or her daughter beyond their limits. With a quick lick of Ellen's pussy and another across Jessica's mouth I alternated from one to the other. I could almost see the barriers breaking down as Jessica stared at her mother's inviting lips, barely noticing my kisses now. Ellen had lifted her head from the bed and was staring at her daughter's tormented face. My own heart was thumping inside my chest so loudly I was surprised they couldn't hear it. Their eyes met and an understanding passed between them as Jessica leaned in to lick her mother's pussy.

This should have been the phenomenal ending to the night I had been looking forward to, but it wasn't. I saw tears trickling from Ellen's eyes and tapped Jessica on the shoulder, stopping her immediately. Moving up to lie next to Ellen, I kissed away her tears and gathered her into my arms. She sobbed into my shoulder and gripped me tightly around the neck. I kept whispering in her ear that everything was going to be ok and we didn't have to do this anymore. It had all become too much for Ellen to deal with emotionally. The time had come to stop and let her heal.

"I think you should leave Jessica. This has been a hard night on your mother," I said glancing down towards her.

"I'm so sorry mom," she said starting to tear up herself. "I never wanted to hurt you and I'll always love you no matter what happened here tonight." Jessica rubbed her mother's leg with a soothing touch as she spoke.

"No you're both wrong," said Ellen with a fresh burst of tears. "I don't want this to stop, I never want it to stop. My own daughter and all I can think about is this going on and on. What kind of mother am I?"

"You're the best," Jessica said sliding up on the other side to hug her mother. "You raised me in a house full of love and now that I'm a grown woman you've become my best friend."

"Oh sweetie that means so much to me," Ellen said visibly relived. "And you Daniel, there's no other man I could imagine doing this with." Her smile warmed my heart and I loved her even more for saying that about me.

"So can I do it again?" Jessica said smiling as we laughed at her.

"Not yet sweetie," Ellen said. "It's my turn to do you."

Jessica spread her legs with an eager smile and shared a kiss with her mother. When she started to lick her way down her daughter's body, I positioned myself behind her kissing her lower back and ass. The moment she arrived at Jessica's snatch, I buried my tongue into Ellen's pussy much to her delight. Within moments both women were moaning loudly and I was listening closely as Jessica complimented her mother's pussy eating talents. It was such a huge turn on I took my cock in hand to jerk off as I ate Ellen from behind. Jessica noticed what I was doing and told Ellen who ordered me to fuck her instead. I smiled as she glared at me until I was safely inside before turning back the pussy in front of her face. Ellen hated to see me masturbating and seemed to take it as a personal insult to her sexual talents. It was just one more thing to love about this remarkable woman.

I screwed her gently from behind, leaning over often to kiss her neck often. Watching her eating Jessica's pussy was so exhilarating that any faster would have made me cum in no time. My deliberate pace also let Ellen focus on what she was doing and Jessica rewarded her efforts with moans that grew louder by the second. She was soon spreading her lips and fingering deep inside as her mother licked her cunt. When she appeared ready to cum Ellen looked at me and I knew what she wanted. Rolling on her side to give me room her held her daughter's lips open for me to stick my cock inside. Ellen's kiss on the abdomen told me I'd chosen the correct speed, hard and fast. Together we sent Jessica over the edge with my cock deep inside and Ellen's tongue dancing around her clit.

Even with Jessica's contracting pussy still wrapped around my cock, Ellen's was rolling onto her back for her turn. I stayed inside Jessica holding her in my arms and let Ellen wait for me. She was beyond horny herself thanks to the taboo sex we were involved in and started fingering dripping cunt wildly, knowing it would coerce me into fucking her. Disentangling myself from Jessica's arms and legs I move over between Ellen's legs drinking in the sight of her here comes cock smile. Driving my cock all the way inside her she accepted my first kiss then pushed me away. It told me she wanted it rough, something I already knew.

In my excited state, I needed every bit of knowledge of her sexual appetites that I'd gained over the summer to make sure she came before me. Pinching her nipples just the way she liked it, I pressed my cock against her g-spot and watched her eyes close with a smirk. The length of my cock rattled in and out of her cunt with each thrust. Sawing it back and forth over favorite place I felt the walls inside her tighten around me. Jessica had stirred from her daze to kiss her mother before dropping lower to capture a nipple in her mouth. I let the hand that had been playing with that nipple slide down to Ellen's clit and felt her cum seconds after I started to squeeze it. The sweet spasms of her cunt around me was more that I could take and I pumped my cum inside her with a hoarse grunt.

With no more room on top of Ellen, thanks to her daughter's still active tongue, I rolled to the side and collapsed there. Ellen turned to face me and we shared a kiss. She could feel her daughter lean across her body and kiss me deeper as Jessica took my shrinking cock into her mouth. It was still tingling from my orgasm while she sucked it clean. After a minute or two I felt her mouth leave me but Ellen's sudden gasp told me where she had gone without having to look. Moments later she crawled onto of her mother and our kiss became a three way. I had no doubt in my mind that it had most incredible sexual experience in experience in each of our lives. Reflecting on it as I lay there, I felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude that I let flow into each of my kisses. The girls looked tired and I think we were all worn out from the emotional roller coaster and sexual escapades.

"You girls are incredible. Thank you so much for letting me share this night with you," I said when the kisses had finally stopped.

"We couldn't have done it without you hon," Ellen said showing me there was at least one more kiss to be had tonight. "Where are you going?" she asked looking hurt as I pushed back and rose from the bed.

"Just to get a drink Ellie," I said grinning at her relived smile. "Should I bring you two anything?"

With their requests in my mind I headed to the kitchen to get us some refreshments. I hadn't realized how thirsty I was until I downed a soda and then another stood naked in front of their refrigerator. Doubling the drink orders, I filled a tray with extra water and some fruit too before heading back to Ellen's bedroom. Inside I found the girls already asleep in each other's arms. I had never seen anything so beautiful in all my life. I sat down sipping from a bottle of water watching them for what seemed like an hour or more. They looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb them so I set the tray on a night table where they would find it if they woke and slipped carefully into bed with them.

I didn't work in the garden again for the rest of the summer. Ellen told Ray I had left for school early and I worried about running into him constantly. I didn't want to disappoint him but he meant nothing to me compared to Ellen so I was more than willing to live the lie. Jessica, Ellen and I became almost inseparable during that final week. Every morning I went straight to Ellen's bedroom where I'd find them right where I had left them the night before. I was sure they were starting without me some mornings but never said anything.

Our threesomes were our little secret and even their best friends, Gwen and Hannah, never knew. The other women knew I was leaving soon though. I wanted to blow them off so I could spend the time with the two girls who really mattered to me. We planned the week out to maximize our time together so while Ellen spent the afternoon in an important business meeting, Jessica and I went horseback riding and fucking with Hannah. On Wednesday night, when Jessica was at a movie with Hannah, Ellen took me over to Gwen's to say goodbye.

Time was moving much too fast. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like if I was still trying to hide my relationship with Ellen from Jessica. I was leaving early Saturday morning in my new car. My parents were driving out with me, bringing a truckload of my things and helping me get moved back into my dorm. On Friday night we were going out to dinner together so Friday afternoon was my last day with the Swansons.

Friday morning I arrived and felt sick over what was going to happen. Gloria greeted me the front door with a scowl that had become her customary greeting and I ignored it like I always did. I never knew what I done to her but didn't let it bother me on this important day. Heading straight for Ellen's bedroom I was filled with anxiety. Today I had to tell Ellen exactly how I felt. I had to tell her I loved her. Leaving her was going to be hard, but I needed to know I could come back to her when the school year was over.

1...345678