The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my back against the edge of the pool she brushed her wet breasts across me, the cold forgotten now. Touching my cock seemed to have no affect and as time when by she went from outraged to panicked to perplexed. Glaring at me she seemed to be trying to determine if I was doing anything to keep my cock soft. She was starting to take it personal that all her best efforts were failing to arouse me. I tired to hug her and explain that it wasn't her fault but she pushed me away in annoyance. Taking a deep breath she ducked under the water and took my shriveled cock between her lips to warm it. I was just starting to show the slightest signs of life when she released me and came up gasping for breath. The satisfied smile she gave me before diving again was a wonderful sight. It took five more trips and a fondling grip of my balls to make me completely hard. Instead of taking me inside her pussy for more sex she stepped out of the pool and gathered her clothes, satisfied that she had completed her mission for now.

Watching her wet, naked body from the pool I wanted her to come back more than anything. At the doorway she turned to look at me. Shaking her head at my obvious desire she stood on her tiptoes and pointed her pussy at me as she spread her lips. Tasting her fingers she heard the splash of me getting out the water and closed the door as I raced towards her. Locking the door behind her she taunted me from the other side of the glass as I rattled the knob. Pressing my cock against the glass in the desperate hope that seeing what she was missing would change her mind, I watched her rub her pussy on the opposite side of the windowpane. The wet streak she left on the glass was too much and I pleaded with her to open the door. With a helpless shrug she blew me a kiss and walked away knowing I'd have to run all the way around to the main entrance to get inside.

Running as fast as I could until I slipped barefoot on the wet grass, I picked myself up and continued more carefully. My biggest fear was finding the front door locked but it was open and once inside I raced to her bedroom taking the steps two at a time. The hallway was a blur as I ran with long strides my bouncing cock hard and hungry between my legs. Crashing into the outer chamber of her bedroom I dropped my clothes and burst through the double doors leading inside.

Ellen was on her hands and knees facing away from me. Fucking herself with a sex toy, she didn't turn to greet me even though she must have heard my heavy breathing. Focusing whatever anger was in me on her toy, I snatched it from her hand and threw as hard as I could to clatter off the wall. Arching her back Ellen offered me her pussy. Jamming my cock into her as she slammed her ass back to meet me, I held her hips tightly with an arm that wrapped under her. My other hand ran up the middle of her back gently keeping her still for a moment. Without seeing me she knew I wanted a kiss before we started and knelt up leaning over her shoulder to give me one. Dropping suddenly she thrust her ass back knocking me off balance and waited for me to give her a hard fucking.

I was still winded from my sprint upstairs to meet her, but I didn't let that slow me down. Ellen had always shown a nearly unquenchable desire for sex so I wasn't surprised at all to find her so horny after all that time apart. Knowing she still now loved the rough sex I didn't worry about hurting her at all this time. My muscles weren't tired but my heart was racing and my lungs were burning as I tried to maintain top speed. Whenever I let myself slow Ellen urged me on with a scream for more and I put forth the effort. When she started to show signs of cumming soon I was relieved. Cheating with a hand on her clit I finished her off with one last surge and collapsed onto my back gasping for air.

Even though she'd just had another orgasm, Ellen forced herself to hold me. Kissing me all over the face she whispered her love for me. Letting her hands run over my body as I panted for breath it didn't take long for her to find my cock. She took it between her lips and sucked it softly, not wanting me to cum again yet. With her body on top of me her pussy was in my face but I was still too out of breath to do more that rub it with my fingers. A kiss on the abdomen from her soothed away any worries that my inability to lick her pussy yet might upset her.

Before I was ready to pleasure her with my tongue she slipped off the bed and went to her hot tub. With her feet dangling in the water she got the temperature set and added some bubble bath. She got up to leave and blew me a kiss coming back a few minutes later with a bottle of wine and two glasses. Sitting in the water now, she filled both glasses and licked her lips looking at me. Crossing the room I slipped into the water with her and held her from behind as she passed me my glass. Kissing her neck I let my wine trickle down over her neck and breasts, slurping up what I could before it dripped into the water.

The hours of lovemaking had left us both drained. Ellen sat on my lap letting her head rest against my chest. Each time I kissed her she sighed happily. We soaked for half an hour in the warm, relaxing water. I caressed her body with a gentle touch letting my hands travel all over her perfect skin. Holding her slippery breasts in my hands I ran my fingers around her nipples light making Ellen moan softly. Setting her wine glass on the side of the tub, she closed her eyes and shifted to a more comfortable position on my lap. Leaning back against me she held my arms around her and tilted her head she offered her neck for my lips. The realization that this was my life now filled me and I was overcome with emotion shaking with her in my arms. Noticing the change in me she turned on her side and putting her arms around my neck she kissed me deeply. Brushing her wet hair back from her face I held her chin and kissed her back.

Getting of out the water we wrapped in towels to keep our wet bodies warm. I watched Ellen blow her hair dry and then let her do mine, something she seemed to take an incredible amount of happiness from. When it was time to help her put on her body lotion before bed, I was equally overjoyed to help her. After that I was ready for the first night of the rest of my life in bed with the woman I loved. Side by side with our heads sharing a single pillow we cuddled and kissed beneath the blankets.

"Maybe we should put off that visit to your parents house," Ellen said suddenly.

"I promise everything will be ok Ellie," I said trying to ease her concern.

"I'm scared Daniel. What if they try to keep us apart?" she fretted.

"Shhhh... it's ok my love. They can try all they want, but I'm going to be with you no matter what," I assured her. "There's nothing they can do or say that will keep us apart."

"I hate the idea of coming between you and them," Ellen said sounding guilty.

"You're worrying about nothing. I'm sure they'll accept you," I said, but I was nowhere near as certain as I let on. I was confident my father wouldn't have a problem with it; my mother might be a different story. Ellen had mentioned not wanting to have any more children before. It was something I was willing to accept to be with her, but if my mother knew she would never have a grandchild it would turn her against Ellen, against us.

"I love you honey. Goodnight," Ellen said kissing me once before closing her eyes.

"I love you too," I said hugging her against me.

The next morning I woke up on my back with Ellen lying across my arm and her back to me. My arm was asleep, tingling with pins and needles, but I couldn't have been happier. Sliding my arm out carefully, I clench my hand into a fist a few times to get the blood flowing again. Needing to relive myself I eased myself out of bed and raced to the bathroom. She was still sleeping when I returned so I climbed into bed again. When Ellen did wake up she seemed panicked and felt behind herself blindly with her hand breathing a sigh of relief when she touched me.

"I had a dream that you didn't come," she said rolling over.

"You always make me cum Ellie," I said twisting her words and kissing the smile that spread across her face.

"Mmmmm... a girl could get used to waking up to this," she said toying with my hardening cock.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said with a mock scold when I saw her hand disappear between her legs.

"Getting ready you," she said with an innocent look.

"And steal all my fun?' I said pushing her hand away and positioning myself between her legs.

Kissing her lower lips I treasured her warm feel against my face. Her pussy wasn't wet yet but I was going to rectify that quickly. Ellen let her hand brush over my face and I sucked her fingers into my mouth before pinning her wrists to the bed out of my way. Spreading her legs wider she pressed her cunt into my mouth as I tried to cover her entirely with my lips. Releasing her wrists, I pulled her lips apart and furrowed my tongue inside her. With her juices just starting to flow I tongued at her entrance and spread what leaked from inside around her lips. My lover let out a deep, relaxed sigh as I pleasured her. She'd spent months training me to lick her pussy just right and those lessons from almost two years ago had never been forgotten.

It was obvious that she was ready for sex now, but I was in no rush to penetrate her and Ellen had just starting to enjoy it. Leaving her lips for a moment, I licked her inner thigh before diving back in. Holding her lips open I could see a bead of liquid trickle out of her and scooped it up with my tongue. Until now I had ignored her clit but it was looking plump and practically begged for my attention. Giving it a flick with my tongue I heard her moan loudly in response. Back to her lips to let her calm down I gave her sensitive little nub the occasional caress. When I knew she was close I stopped and lay next to her.

Ellen gave me a quizzical look, opening her mouth when I leaned close. Tasting herself on me she kissed me back until the flavor was gone. When she tried to sit up, no doubt planning to get me ready, I rubbed my already stiff cock against her leg and laughed at her little pout. She spread her lips with her fingers and all but asked me to fuck her. Sliding down a little on the bed I stopped at her breasts to suck her nipples. At first she gave a frustrated sigh, but I could feel her nipples stiffen between my lips and soon the rest of her was responding as well. With one of her full round breasts in each hand I flicked my thumbs past her nipples while applying firm pressure on them. Pinching them one at a time until she let out a little shriek and then stopping to sooth it with a gentle touch from my tongue.

By now she was writhing beneath me and eager for sex. I wanted one more taste of her pussy first though, so I moved down between her legs again. As much as she wanted me inside her, the promise of more oral sex got her to spread her legs easily enough. This time I didn't tease her at all. Going straight for her clit I sucked it between my lips and gave it precise, careful nibbles. Ellen had trusted me completely in bed before and knew that if she started thrashing from the stimulation I'd stop to keep her safe. I wanted to show her she could still have faith in me to give her amazing sex and always keep her safe. Shoving two fingers inside her I rotated them in a circular motion causing her entrance to gape and leak.

When I stopped again Ellen gave me a pleading, desperate look but it quickly turned to a smile when she saw me lining up to give her the cock she wanted. I settled into a medium pace right away. It was fast enough to help push her towards an orgasm quickly, but slow enough to let us exchange kisses as often as we wanted. Sucking on her neck I made love to her certain there was no better feeling in the world. Her body was soft and warm beneath me as she accepted each thrust with a low moan. When I felt her tighten around me I screwed her a little harder until she came holding me close with her arms and legs.

Lying on top of her I kissed her waiting for her signal to continue. She looked tired, but it was the good early morning just been fucked kind of tired. Part of me had been worried that our years apart might have changed my feelings for her, but I knew now that my love for her was stronger than ever. All I could think about was being with her and doing everything in my power to make her happy. Nothing meant more to me than making her happy. When she asked me for more sex I delivered what she wanted, as if I could ever refuse her. Already stimulated from before, she told me go faster to make her cum and again I did as she asked. I'd been much closer to cumming when she had her first orgasm than I had let on. After the break I had plenty of stamina now but used my fingers on her clit just to make sure. Her orgasm was a little more intense the second time around but after a brief break with me on top of her she pushed my shoulder until I rolled off to my side of the bed.

Reversing her body on the bed lay on her side with her head by my cock giving me a nice view of her long perfectly tanned legs and moist pussy lips. Stroking me gently for a few moments before guiding me into her mouth she opened her legs for my hands and let me play with her cunt as she treated me to a blowjob. She didn't mind me rubbing her pussy, but I knew this was all about my enjoyment when she didn't swing her leg over me and offer her pussy to my mouth. Ellen didn't want me to cum yet and her breaks were frequent, though my cock never left her hand. Tensing and making my cock jump in her hand to let her know when I wanted more I listened to her wonderful laugh. I decided to test her and sure enough, when I made my cock dance too soon she gave me a playful elbow in the midsection.

Leaving me on the brink once more she got up to crouch over me and sank down on my cock. Holding herself steady, she let me decide if I wanted to cum right away or make it last a little longer. Giving her a few rapid thrusts, I pushed her down onto my lap and stopped just in time. Smiling down she ground her hips into me, inching back and forth on my lap. Squeezing me with her incredible cunt she tested my limits and kissed me when I had lasted through it. Running my hand over her leg I gazed up at her with eyes full of love, she smiled and bent down to kiss me in response. After our kiss I gave her a little nod and she rode me to my orgasm within seconds letting me cum inside her.

"You let me sleep in hon," she said noticing the clock and we lay together afterwards. "We need to get ready soon if were going to see your parents."

"Ok," I said trying to kiss her.

"Stop that," she said trying to talk about the serious matter with me, but relented and kissed me back when she saw my frown. "We can't stay in bed all day if you want to me to meet them. It won't be easy but once it's out of the way we can be together every night."

"I know Ellie," I said releasing her from my arms. "So am I your boyfriend now or what?" I asked with a goofy smile.

"What else would you be?" she said shaking her head and smiling back at me. "Why is that so funny? I guess you think I'm your bitch or your ho or whatever the kids call it these days."

"Oh Ellie," I said with uncontrollable laughter. "Sometimes you say things that remind me how different our worlds are."

"Are you trying to say I'm an old woman?" she asked in a playful voice but I knew this was dangerous territory I'd stumbled into.

"No of course not," I said hugging her. "I don't want to dig myself into a deeper hole. I'd never call you my bitch or ho, you're my girlfriend and I love you."

"I love you too honey," she said kissing me. "We should go get ready."

After a shower together, where I decided it would be part of our regular routine, I went to call home while Ellen was drying off. I was glad my father answered. When I told him I was bringing home a girl for them to meet he didn't have a thousand questions for me and he didn't get mad for not giving him more than an hour warning. He said he'd tell mom to expect us in an hour and I smiled knowing she'd blame him now. Poor dad wouldn't have a clue why she was so upset. I dressed in the only clothes I had with me and waited for Ellen. She sent me out to the front chamber to wait for her. Watching TV to pass the time I stood up when I heard her come in.

"You look perfect," I said shaking my head in wonder. She wore a simple sweater and jeans, with understated makeup. The outfit managed to mask the raw sexuality that normally radiated from her in waves, but let her pure beauty shine through.

"You think they'll like me?" she said looking so cute as she worried what they might think of her.

"It doesn't matter if they like you, because I love you," I told her. "I won't let them get in the way of us."

"I know you won't honey. I'm not expecting them to be thrilled that their only child is moving in with a woman almost twice his age, but I'm hoping they won't hate me," she said looking scared.

"Maybe today will be a huge disaster," I said preparing her for the worst. "But I'll talk to them as many times as it takes to make things right."

We left walked down to her garage and chose her least dazzling vehicle, an SUV like one you might see all over suburbia. She wanted me to drive, but I said it would be best if she did. To keep our minds off the inevitable Ellen told me a little about Gwen's fiancé I'd be meeting at dinner tonight. His name was Peter and Ellen couldn't stop smiling as she told me how he treated Gwen. When I worried about what he would think of me Ellen assured me everything would be ok. I thought that maybe Peter was younger like me, but she laughed and said he was ten years older than Gwen. When we got to my parents place there nothing else to do but go inside and get it over with.

"Hello? We're here," I called from the entrance with Ellen stood behind me. I could feel her hand tighten around mine as footsteps approached.

"How come you never told us you had a girlfriend sweetie?" my mother said coming around the turn. She stopped dead and fell silent when she saw Ellen.

"Mom, dad this is Ellen. Ellen these are my parents Doug and Janet," I said filling the silence in an attempt to break the awkward tension.

"I'm pleased to meet you both," Ellen said warmly extending her hand. "I know I'm not what you expected but I care for your son very much."

"Please come in," my father said shaking her hand. The look he gave me seemed to say are you sure about this son, but at the same time I could see he was ready to support me either way. One look at Ellen and any man could see why I had fallen for her.

"Is this some sort of joke?" my mother said staring at me and ignoring Ellen's outstretched hand.

"Janet give him a chance to explain," my father said putting an arm around mom and I could have kissed him for helping to reign in her anger.

"Well I'm sorry but this is just a bit of a shock," she said as my father calmed her down. "Come in and we can talk. Is this something new?" my mother asked when we'd taken our seats in the living room.

"We were seeing each other two summers ago," I started.

"Two summers ago," my father said cutting me off. "You're Ms. Swanson, the lady he did the gardening for then?" he asked.

"Yes," Ellen said blushing. "I never planned for any of this to happen, but we ended up falling for each other while working on the garden. You're son is a wonderful man."

"If it's been going on that long why are you telling us now?" my mother asked in an angry voice.

"We were apart for two years, but Ellen came to see me at graduation last week. I spent the night with her last night and I'm going to move in with her," I said spilling it out.