The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I awoke feeling much improved. My searing pain had diminished to a dull ache. As I walked over a little early I wondered if I would be lucky enough to get more therapy today. I entered and went straight to the basement and looked around for a good place to start. I heard some noise overhead in the kitchen and then noticed the empty glass from the day before. I decided to take it upstairs as an excuse to say good morning. Maybe I'd be lucky enough to catch her in a nightie or something.

I climbed the stairs quietly and as I turned into the kitchen I stopped dead in the doorway. The first thing that caught my eye was her bare back, then those slender shapely legs and the most beautiful ass I could imagine. She was standing at the sink with her back to me as she finished a drink, she was stark naked. As quietly as I could, I began to step back out of the doorway.

"Good morning Rick," I heard her voice, "you're early today."

"Y..Yes I am, I wanted to get an early start, I'm so sor...," was all I could get out as I watched her turn slowly around to face me.

Her body was so lean and compact without an ounce of extra fat but her breasts were plump and round with just a bit of sag that I found so sexy. She had large dark areolas and the left one was larger than the right. Her nipples were thick and huge and stuck out a good three quarters of an inch.

As I looked downward past her flat tummy my jaw dropped as I beheld a bald pussy. In those days women or at least the ones I had seen in magazines, all seemed to have little fur coats in between their legs. Magda's pussy looked more like a little girl's than a woman's. I wasn't sure if I liked it but I did know I loved the look of her slit and puffy labia.

"I know what you're looking at," she said, "but you'll have to wait for an explanation. Right now just enjoy the view; I think I owe you this after yesterday afternoon. Oh... and yes, I am enjoying it, maybe as much as you are."

After a minute she walked toward me and edged past through the doorway; I was too dumfounded to move. As she passed facing me, I felt her hard nipples brush against my tee-shirt as she smiled. Then she walked around the corner to her room.

I went straight back to the basement, dropped my shorts and masturbated. I was so wound up I came within minutes, shooting cum on the boxes and furniture. Then I sat down and tried to collect myself. I had never experienced anything so sexy. All my sexual exploits to that point had only amounted to some kissing and light petting. I had had peeks of parts of boobs and asses but never a real live pussy, let alone a bald one.

After I calmed down a bit more I decided to throw myself into my work and clear my head. Now and then I would pass Magda in the hall as I moved boxes up to the garage. She was now dressed in her whites and all business except for the occasional warm smile.

As much as I wanted to repeat my therapy session from the day before I had to admit that I was feeling much better today. Whatever magic she had done had really worked. As I prepared to leave later that afternoon, I heard a client enter up stairs and I knew there would be no joy here for me today. I climbed the stairs and stopped by her office to say goodbye.

"I'm all done for the day Magda, I'll see you Monday," I called out.

"OK Rick," I heard her call from another room, have a nice evening. "See you early again Monday morning?"

My heart leaped into my throat. "Yeah, for sure, count on it," I called back.

The weekend couldn't move quickly enough for me as I anticipated what awaited me on Monday morning. After three nights of rubbing the skin off my cock, I found myself walking back over on Monday morning just a little earlier than I had the Friday before. I unlocked the door and looked into the kitchen, she wasn't there. Figuring I was too early so I went downstairs to regroup and wait for signs of life. I could hear the shower running up in Magda's room and after another minute it stopped. A few minutes later I could hear her walking from her room to the kitchen.

"Are you down there Rick?"

"Yes I am," my voice cracking from the strain.

"Do you want to come up for tea or coffee?" She asked.

"Sure, be right up."

My heart was beating as I climbed the stairs rounding the corner to the kitchen. As I entered, my hopes were dashed when I saw Magda wearing a full-length sheer silk housecoat. She was pouring herself a coffee and offered me one. I normally didn't drink it but I accepted just to have a reason to stay with her. We sat down at a glass breakfast table by a window and talked.

"I'll bet you were hoping for a repeat of Friday," She began.

I nodded.

"Well I needed to talk to you and this morning was the only free time I had today. I wanted to talk about what we did Friday and the day before." She began.

"You know how much older I am and well... you'd be considered a little young for me at what, eighteen?"

I nodded again.

"There could be severe repercussions for what we did and what it might lead to. Not the therapy of course, the other stuff. Your mother is a friend and I'm also very well respected in the sports and business communities. People trust me with their children to train and nurture them as athletes. A scandal involving a young man your age could mean serious trouble for my business, do you understand?"

"I do... I mean I understand," I stammered. "But, can I just tell you one thing though? What you showed me Friday was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I would die before telling anyone about it. Even if you'll never do anything like that again, I'll always remember your generosity to me. Thank you so much Magda."

She appeared to be moved by my little speech and thanked me. Then she stood from her chair and as she walked back toward the door, she stopped.

"Shit!... Shit! Shit!" She hissed, clearly frustrated by something. She turned back and walked up to me in the chair. Pulling the silk tie on her robe, she let both sides slip away from her exposing the front of her naked body to me once more.

"After what you said, I can't leave it that way, so here's something more for you to remember me by," she said as she stood mere inches from my face.

My head was swimming and my hormones overloaded my senses. I could smell her essence; feel the warmth radiating from her body. Her lusty swollen nipples were so close, I thought to myself, if this is my last meal I'm going for it. I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth. It felt wonderful as I sucked it and tickled it with my tongue. Her response was immediate but confusing.

"Oh God... God... no," she moaned loudly, "We can't do this Rick, no, please stop."

My brain was about to explode with indecision but somehow I stopped and leaned back.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized, "but I just couldn't help it, your nipples are just so incredible I couldn't resist, I'm so sorry."

She grunted, placed her hand at the back of my head and pulled me back to her tit. I resumed suckling her right boob as I fondled and pinched the left one. That really got her going. With the miniscule experience that I had, I knew nothing about pleasuring pussies beyond what I'd read. I switched over and began to suck her other nipple while my hand found its way to her dripping wet slit. I was shocked at just how much my hand dripped with her moisture.

I rubbed her juices all over her swollen lips as her musky scent filled the air between us. My fingers were coated and I instinctively brought them to my mouth and sucked on them before going back again between her legs. I was overcome by my first taste of pussy. So delicious, so fragrant, it was a first that would haunt me for years to come.

"Oh my god this is SO wrong," Magda struggled to say, "OK please stop now Rick, please stop."

Again I did as she asked and she moved over and sat down in the other chair to collect herself. Her robe was still open and I reveled in the view through the glass tabletop.

"Your so sweet and wonderful," Magda said, "but we just can't be doing this. I could lose everything, don't you understand?"

"Yes of course I do," I replied, "but I can be quiet; I know how to keep a secret, please believe me. I will never tell a soul about us, not my parents and especially not my friends if I actually had any. I'll do whatever you want me to do without question."

"I have to get on with my day," she said, "we won't be able to talk again before tomorrow but we will talk more then."

She got up and went to her room and I headed for the basement. The rest of the day went smoothly and I got a lot accomplished as I threw myself into my work once again. All day long I could hear people coming and going. This was the busiest I had seen her. Around three she called down to tell me she was leaving for the rest of the day but would see me again in the morning and then she left. I worked for another hour then headed home.

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner

12