The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned after lunch, Magda told me that she was a little behind in her work and asked if I could come back in the morning. I said it would fine with me but as turned to head back she asked, "by the way, what did Ruth have to say about this morning?"

"Well, if I told you she's OK with my being naked around the house now, would that be an answer?" I smiled.

"That's amazing," she said, "I need to make time for a one-on-one with her soon. There's a lot more going on with her than I gave her credit for."

I walked back to my house and I stripped again as I got through the back door. I immediately noticed a pile of clothes on the floor and kitchen table, the ones Mom had worn this morning. I continued to look around for her until I heard sound coming from upstairs. I climbed the staircase and reaching the top, I heard moans, clearly coming from my parents' room.

Sneaking up to the doorway, I peaked through to see Mom lying on her bed undressed and masturbating. She was moaning loudly as she feverishly moved her hand around her pussy, making soft squishy sounds. Her legs were bent and the soles of her feet were up against each other.

I reached down and stroked myself slowly as I watched her work her pussy until she finally came. Her ass rose off the bed and bounced up and down, as she weathered wave after wave of her orgasm. As she began to settle down, she rolled over on her side, affording me a much better view.

I always knew my mom was beautiful; I didn't need to see her bare-naked to affirm that fact. Even though she was short at just five feet, her figure was in terrific proportion. Her tits were a nice double handful and they bounced and jiggled wonderfully as she moved to wipe her brow and push her sweaty hair back. Her legs were shapely like her ass but her pussy was a forest of thick brown fur.

She was always an avid walker and hiker and she watched her diet carefully so her figure was trim with a lovely hourglass shape. My mom was hot!

I went quietly to my room, closed the door and then turned on my stereo at low volume. I wanted her to know I was there, without startling her too much. As I lay on the bedspread, I could hear her milling around her room quickly and then there was a knock at my door. I called for her to come in and she did, slowly opening the door. She was wearing her thick terry housecoat and she walked in and sat on the end of the bed.

She looked me in the eyes and with a concerned look on her face as she said, "what are you doing back home and how long have you been here?"

"Long enough," I answered.

"Oh God... how much did you see? NO, don't answer that, I don't want you to say the words."

I lay there smiling at her. "Everything's fine Mom, please don't be upset."

"I don't know what to say," she began, "I was looking at you and all those beautiful young men, walk around with no clothes on at all. There were all these beautiful penises, tight abs and hard butts everywhere. Some of them, including you, got really big hard erections but you all just continued what you were doing as if nothing was happening."

"After I got home and made your lunch, I couldn't wait to tell you that I'd decided to let you go naked around the house. When I did tell you and you immediately stripped right in front of me, my heart skipped. I knew then just how much I really enjoyed seeing you exposed around me; I just had to shake my head. I couldn't believe my how I was feeling.

After you left, I felt so aroused from everything I'd experienced today, I just began to undress, right here in the kitchen. The next thing I knew I was naked upstairs and... well you know the rest. What must you think of me Rick?"

Her story had me so aroused; I felt something was going to break inside me. My cock could have cut diamonds, it was so hard. Somehow I calmed down enough to answer her.

"You know Mom, the answer to that is easy. I've just seen my gorgeous, sexy mom in a beautiful special way today. From now, whenever I'm down and want to feel good again, I'll have that vision to remember. You just have no idea how grateful I am to you and just how much I love you right now."

"My goodness, what a lovely thing to say under these circumstances. You're becoming such a special young man, old beyond your years," she said.

"I'm so glad you're beginning to understand the joy I feel when I'm undressed Mom. Maybe one day it can be something we can both share."

"Well, I will give that some thought but no promises, this is all very upsetting for me right now. Would you do something for me though honey?" She asked as her eyes misted up.

"Anything, just name it," I answered.

"Could you please just lay here and maybe spread you legs a little as I look at you for a while?"

"Of course, I'd love to do that for you Mom," I said. "I'll just lay here and you can take all the time you like. If you want I can turn around or even masturbate for you, I'm yours to enjoy."

She reacted a bit at my suggestion. "No, no I just want to look for now."

My cock was still rock-hard she stared intently at it. It throbbed with my heartbeat as a large drop of precum formed on the tip. Then it oozed off leaving a sticky strand connecting the head of my cock to my groin.

She took a long, long look from head to toe and then sighed before fixating on my cock and balls again. Smiling a weary looking smile, she got up, leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, then left the room.

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner