The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your fingers facing downward into my vagina and feel all the way to the back. Do you feel something like a little tube or opening?"

"Yes I do, what is it," I asked.

"That's my cervix," she said, "now with two fingers flat down, push down and back with your fingers and whole hand. Don't be afraid, you won't hurt me. That's it, now harder, harder... very good. After you learn this technique you can use it on your home team. It's the closest thing to actual fucking you can do to a woman, she will feel like a huge cock is fucking her if you do it right.

Keep going, harder, push deeper, ohhh yeah, that's it, remember that. Now keep it up while you stimulate my clit. OHHH YEAH THAT'S IT, KEEP IT GOING."

She came hard and it seemed far stronger than any time before. She bucked as she followed the rhythm of my hand and my mouth but she didn't yell or scream, she just contorted her body in wonderful sensual ways. It was thrilling to watch her so deeply in the throes of her orgasm as she threw her head back, eyes and mouth wide open. I started to massage her but she stopped me.

"No not this time," she cautioned, "I'm far too sore and sensitive there right now."

So I just kissed and nuzzled her pussy as she lay there basking in the afterglow.

"Well, my eager young student, you now have a few more things to try out on your home team," she giggled.

"I can't tell you how much I love this," I gushed, "thank you so much for teaching me. Today I wanted to try and give you a double because I'm pretty sure I did it with my mom. She said that she had never had an orgasm like that in her life."

"OK, so now I understand why she's behaving the way she is," Magda said, "if you did it right that's a powerful orgasm and a tough act to follow. Were you able to do it more than once?"

"Yes, I think so but it seemed it wasn't as strong the next two times."

"TWO MORE TIMES! Please tell me not all at once!" She almost yelled.

"Twice the first time then once more today at lunch," I responded.

"Doing it twice in a row is pretty amazing but if she's reacting less then you have to do a couple of things. First, change things up a little which should be no problem with the new tricks you learned today. Second and most importantly, some women often need a smaller clitoral or massage orgasm before you can use the G-spot. Give her a smaller orgasm first and get the blood running to the G-spot before you go for the brass ring."

"Great," I said, "does that mean we can try it on you now?

"Oh you're melting my heart," she said softly, "how can I help but fall in love with you, yes please, see if you can give me that something special."

I slid down in between her legs to one of my favourite spots on the planet. I tenderly kissed all over her mound again, licking and kissing softly as I inserted two fingers and gently rubbed the sore walls of her vagina. As I began, I was intrigued at how eating pussy was never commonplace to me. Every time was as thrilling as the first.

Her hips were responding to my touches and once again I covered her clit hood and bathed it in saliva as I puddled it around her sensitive area with my tongue. I removed my fingers from her vagina and inserted them into the crack of her ass and rubbed in and out tickling her little bunghole.

The move was unexpected and she immediately responded with increased hip motion. She moaned louder and louder and I returned my attention to her G-spot as I closed in on her clit. The intensity of her responses kept increasing and I guided her onward with just the slightest increase in pressure everywhere.

I was sure she was getting close when suddenly she arched her back and froze. I wasn't sure what I should do so I just softened up my approach and waited for another indication of where she was. She made tiny whimpering sounds and unfroze as she grabbed my head and pulled it hard into her love box.

"Finish me!" she whimpered.

I went right back at her clit carefully prying my tongue under her hood while carefully rubbing her love-spot. She raised her arm over her mouth and muffled a scream as she continued to push my face between her legs with the other hand. She seemed almost suspended in time as she made jerking little movements with her hips and kept screaming into her forearm. Finally she began to calm down and she relaxed her grip on my head. As much as I loved giving her so much pleasure, I was a little relieved when she let go of me.

"BINGO!" she cried out. "I haven't felt that in a very long time my beautiful lover."

I kept kissing and nuzzling her until she sat up and leaned on her elbows. "Well now, such good hard work deserves a reward. We need something special for you to experience now, don't we?"

"I'm too sore for a really special fuck right now but I have just the thing to try and I bet you'll love it."

"A really special fuck? What would that be like?" My eyes perked up and opened wide.

"Oh yes, my wonderful sexual prodigy, there are many, many kinds of fucking and you and I will take each and every one a for a spin, trust me."

She had me stand at the edge of the bed with my back to her and she grabbed a tube from her nightstand. She squeezed some gel on one hand then she coated the index finger of her other hand with it as well. She reached around me and stroked my cock slowly and methodically.

I could feel a strange sensation along my cock as she caressed me. It felt both cool and warm somehow and after a while there was a more intense tingling sensation that was wonderful. It felt like thousands of tiny little needles tickling me. As I responded to her actions, I felt her finger burrow its way into my sphincter and then repeatedly slid in and out. Very soon I could feel a similar sensation manifesting itself in my asshole, as she stopped thrusting and settled in to rubbing my prostate.

As she massaged my gland I could feel all the sensations converge in my testicles where a powerful pressure was mounting. I swayed like a rag doll powerless to control my body as she worked her magic on me. I became lost in the sensations as I swayed back and forth until the need to cum slipped up on me. I began to spurt cum everywhere like a fountain as Magda talked to me.

"That's it baby, come for me, come for your Magda. Oo that's it honey, let me have all your precious cum."

I finished and fell backwards on Magda as she laughed and kissed me all over.

"What did you do to me?" I asked. "That was amazing."

"Just a stimulating massage rub that I discovered has more creative uses. I'm so glad I could repay you in kind."

We got off the bed and took a shower as Magda took hold of my shoulders and spoke to me seriously.

"I meant what I said before," she said as a misty look came over her eyes, "I know we can never be together as a couple but I am falling in love with you just the same. How do you feel about that?"

"I love you too Magda," I said, "and I'm not going anywhere except next door for now and I'll be back again tomorrow. You mean everything to me and I promise I'll never do anything to hurt you."

"That's so sweet," she said, "but one day you will and that's unavoidable. You're young and beautiful and I know I can never have you all to myself. You already have other women who want you to satisfy them and more to come I'm sure but I'll keep loving you all the same."

After the shower we shared long and deep embraces before I dressed to leave.

When I arrived home I was exhausted and I went up to my room to lay down on my bed. Within minutes there was a knock at the door and to my surprise it was Dad.

"Hey Rick, I haven't... why don't you have any clothes on son?"

"It's a long story Dad but basically I've been getting physio treatments in the raw and I've discovered that I really love to be naked. Mom knows about it and she's OK as long as I keep it to my room. Am I still OK or would you rather I get dressed?

"Naked therapy eh, with that hottie Magda? Geeze, I envy you."

"No I've got no problem with nudity son, when I was stationed in France I loved going to all the nudist beaches. I'd go every chance I got."

"Wow that's fantastic Dad, I'd do anything to go to one of those."

"Well there is one that's part of a nudist resort about an hour's drive from here but your mom would never have it," he said.

"I don't know, both Mom and Jan have taken pretty well to my being nude. They've both seen me lots of times and they were fine with it. Actually, I think they both kind of like it, Mom even said it was nice and natural."

"So your mom has seen you this way and not gone crazy? Hmm," he thought out loud, "maybe there's a little fire left in the in the old broad after all."

"I'll tell you what," he said, "I'll think about how to deal with your mom. In the meantime I'm just fine with what you're doing, just be careful and keep it to yourself though. There are a lot of people out there who aren't as open-minded as we are."

"Anyway, with all this discussion I didn't get to ask you how you're back is doing." he asked.

"Just great Dad, Magda is amazing and she feels I'm in good enough shape now to go back to work tomorrow," I answered.

"Terrific, that's great news son. Well, I'll see you at supper then," he turned and left the room.

I lay back on my bed and pondered my good fortune. Not only was my dad OK with my nudity, he was a frustrated nudist himself, amazing. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

After another hour I heard my mom call everyone to dinner so I slipped into some shorts and a top and made my way downstairs. Dinner was quiet with a little less talk than usual. Shortly after finishing I excused myself and returned to my room and read for a while.

Later on in the evening I went down to watch TV with Mom and Jan. I sat down and joined them and a short while later I heard my dad coming down the stairs. As he entered the den Jan yelled out loud. "DAD?"

"ALAN! MY GOD what are you doing?" Mom called out as well.

My dad was buck-naked and as he stood in the middle of the room he turned around with his arms up affording us a full 360 view before stopping and facing us.

"It's come to my attention," he announced, "that everyone in this household seems to think I'm a complete prude and would be scandalized by mere nudity. Well, I hope this proves I'm not. When I was younger and living in France I practiced nudism the whole time and I loved it. Speaking with Rick earlier made me realize just how much I missed it."

"Oh my God Alan, I just can't believe you're doing this," was all my mom could say.

"Oh wow, I think you're fantastic Dad," Jan added. "Thanks for doing this and not treating Rick and I like little kids. By the way, I never knew you were so hot, wow."

"Why thank you hon, that's nice of you to say," Dad said.

Dad did look pretty good. He was tall at six foot, two inches with a strong build. He also had what some people call rugged handsome looks. He had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes that looked grey or blue, depending on the light. For me his best attribute was his cock. It was nice and long, thick and beautiful. I was instantly jealous. My dad had a no-nonsense attitude to most things but I never dreamed he was this open minded.

"All right young lady, I think it will be quite enough of that talk," Mom said to Jan.

"Oh come on Mom. I've seen you look at Rick's body and say the same kind of thing," Jan shot back.

"Oh alright, I did say something like that about Rick because I meant it," she responded. "He's a fine specimen of a virile young adult and he should be proud of it.

"Well Dad, what does all this mean?" I asked.

"Well Rick, it means that from now on anyone can wear or not wear anything they want in this house," he answered. "The only condition I'm putting on this is that we have to be careful and dress appropriately when we have company or when we are outside of the house. Otherwise we can all feel free to strip down whenever we want."

I immediately stood and removed all my clothes.

Jan stood and looked at my dad. "So this means I can go naked as well then?"

"Of course hon, to be honest I'd love to see how my beautiful little girl has developed," he answered.

She quickly pulled her nightshirt over her head and then removed her panties. She moved over in front of my dad and did the same kind of 360 turn for him.

"Beautiful, just beautiful hon, you've developed into such a lovely attractive young woman," he admired.

My mom was in a real state at this point not knowing what to do or say next. Finally she shrugged her shoulders, got up and stripped off as well. We all sat around and watched TV for another couple of hours stealing little glances now and then. Finally my mom stood and announced it was time for bed and my dad got up and followed her to the stairs.

As they both turned back to say goodnight my mom reached down and grabbed Dad's cock, "come on you frisky old bugger, time to go up and make mama feel good."

"Hon," Dad said, "let's not get carried away in front of the kids here."

"Oh Alan, they're lot older than you think and in more than just years. Are we shocking you kids?" she asked Jan and I.

"Oh god no Mom," Jan said, "Rick and I love listening to the two of you making love, it's wonderful. Did you really think we never heard you or didn't know what you we doing Dad?"

"Well I guess that's nice to know," Dad said. "I suppose we don't have to be quite so careful anymore, nice. I wish we would have done all this a long time ago kids, good night now."

By the time he finished speaking his cock had come to full erection in Mom's hand and I was so envious. He had to be at least eight inches and so much thicker than me. After they had climbed the stairs Jan came over and sat beside me.

She took hold of my cock and stroked it. "Wow did you see the size of Dad's cock, mmm, I really hope he'll let me touch it or even suck it some time."

"Really, you want to suck Dad's cock?" I said in surprise.

"Well maybe not as much as you like going down on your mother," she snapped, "but I would like to try a nice big fat one like that."

"Oh I wasn't criticizing," I explained, "I was just a little surprised."

"Come on let's go upstairs and listen to the old folks fuck while we make each other extra happy," I suggested. "Would you like to try a sixty-nine tonight."

"OOoo that sounds so great. Let's go," She cooed.

That night as we lay in a head to toe embrace, Jan and I slurped and sucked eagerly on each other. Our own sex play was enhanced by the loud and clear sounds of lovemaking that emanated from my parents room. Ah bliss.

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner

12