The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad got up, walked over to Jan then bent over and kissed her forehead. He put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed as he rose again. Then he turned and walked toward Mom.

"OK, Ruth, let's go to bed now, we still have a bit more talking to do and after that I'm going to fuck you bow-legged woman."

Mom looked up at him in disbelief, like a deer in the headlights, then she rose and followed him out of the room.

"Are you angry with me, Rick?" Jan asked still sniffling.

"No, of course not, hon," I responded as I ran my fingers through her hair. "Strange as it seems, you, may have just saved our family. I'll always love you Jan, no matter what."

She began to cry again as she got up from the floor and sat on my lap. We hugged each other for a long time and then she got up, kissed me and went to her room. I decided I needed a shower before bed, it had been a very long and taxing day. I could hear muffled conversation coming from my parents' room and I hoped they would get to the sex before I fell asleep.

Back from the shower I lay in bed listening again while I recalled my morning with Magda and Mona. I began to think about what we could do together the next time and I unconsciously began to stroke my cock.

The sound from my parents' room changed and now I could hear the unguarded moaning of my mom and the punctuated sounds of my dad as he lunged and planted his cock ever deeper into my mom's beautiful pussy. The noises continued for quite a while and I was impressed because my dad was indeed 'fucking Mom bow-legged'. I don't recall any more, I must have drifted off at that point.

The next morning I awoke and lay in bed a little longer listening for sounds around the house. I could hear the shower running in the main bathroom but nothing else. I pushed aside the covers and was about to get out of bed when Mom opened the door wide and walked in dressed in a short nightie.

"Good morning, Rick," she said as she walked up and kissed me as I lay there, "happy birthday, my beautiful boy."

She smiled widely at me as she pulled her nightie up above her waist and climbed on to the bed to straddle me. Then she knelt on her knees looking down at me as I felt her hand touch my cock as she milked it lightly.

"Your dad and I had a long talk last night, among other things that I'm sure you heard." She continued to milk my cock softly as she spoke.

"He revealed something to me last night that I never knew about him," she continued. He told me that he had had a long sexual relationship with his own mother that began after his father died. He said that was why he was able to accept and not judge what we had all been up to last light."

"He was also surprised that, with everything we had all done together, we somehow believed only having intercourse would be crossing the line. He felt, as I do now, that we were fooling ourselves by thinking that it wasn't incest unless we did it." Mom explained.

"I guess that's possible but I've always kind of thought that's what we were doing," I confessed. "I was just so hot for you and Jan, but especially you, that I just didn't care."

"Oh, that's sweet, honey but well, that wasn't the case for me," she said, "but no more. I think that's why I've been so conflicted and driving myself crazy these days. Your dad said that if I still wanted to have oral sex with you, that he would be OK with it. But I would have to make up my mind whether I was all in or at the very least, admit to what it was that we were all doing."

Then Mom got a little teary eyed. "So I was lying in bed this morning after your dad left and a thought crossed my mind."

She looked deeply into my eyes with a warm smile. "What a perfect day for it I thought to myself. The anniversary of you coming out of me can be the beginning of you reentering me. Is that too weird for you to deal with?"

"No, not really," I shook my head, "the way you put it sounds a little creepy but frankly I'd do anything to get inside your pussy."

"Well then, let me offer that to you as my special gift," she said lovingly.

She continued to milk my cock and then pointed it up toward her as she lowered her pussy over me. Within a few short strokes I was lubed enough to penetrate her. At last I was completely inside her and she sat on me smiling. Slowly she raised her hips and we began our first fuck. Until that moment, I never fully realized just how much I wanted this. As she moved above me I felt such deep pangs of emotion and longing fulfilled. My eyes became teary.

She felt more than wonderful, all wet, slippery and warm. She had real abilities with her vaginal muscles as she continued to milk my cock from inside her vagina. She pulled the nightie up over her head and then leaned closer toward me as I grabbed her breasts and massaged them. This got her even more aroused as she picked up speed and rode me faster and harder. I couldn't believe I was actually fucking my mom. I'd wanted this with every fiber of my being although I never admitted it.

We continued fucking and all the while she never let up her contractions. It was as if she was having one long powerful orgasm as her muscles pulled and milked my cock inside her. As we gave into our lust and began to thrash and lunge at each other, we were unaware that we had an audience out in the hall. Mom had left the door wide open and Jan had looked in on her way back from the shower. She leaned against the wall and watched us as she ran her finger along her slit and pinched a nipple with her other hand.

We were coming down to the short strokes as Jan simply strolled into the room and lay softly on the bed beside us. Mom didn't miss a beat; she turned her head and smiled lovingly at Jan as she increased speed again and brought us both to an orgasm. I felt Mom's cunt begin to spasm and hug my cock as I let loose and came in her over and over again. For such a momentous orgasm we were surprisingly quiet with only a few loud whimpers and groans.

Mom collapsed as she came down on me from exhaustion. The two of us just lay there as we struggled to catch our breath. Jan ran her hands all over the both of us as her eyes got misty.

"That was so beautiful, thank you for not kicking me out," Jan said.

"Kick you out? I don't think so," Mom said, "then I couldn't watch the two of you now! It's your birthday as well as Rick's and after all the commotion yesterday, I think you should give yourselves to each other. Wouldn't that be a fitting present?"

Jan's face blossomed into a beaming smile as she plastered our faces with kisses.

"You'll have to give me a minute though," I said still out of breath, "I don't think I'm going to rebound as fast as usual, our mom kind of sucked the life out of me here."

"Take all the time you need bro, I want you fully charged and ready to perform," Jan gushed.

Mom and Jan were now lying on either side of me running their hands all over my body. The attention felt terrific as they took turns kissing me and playing with my cock and balls. In very little time, I was hard again and Jan was becoming impatient for her long awaited fuck to begin.

"All right, that's long enough, Rick," Jan said eagerly, "it's time to get you in me."

"I think you should go on top," I suggested. "Just in case there's pain again and you'll be able to control things."

"This is all so forbidden and so very very naughty," Mom said as she almost shivered.

"I know I shouldn't be lying here but I just can't wait to watch," Mom confessed. "I've never seen people make love right in front of me and the fact that it's you two adds so much more excitement to it. I feel so absolutely wicked."

"I have to admit, Mom, that having you here beside us is a major turn-on for me as well," I told her. "I've fantasized about doing something like this but I never believed it could actually happen."

"Me neither," Jan nodded as she moved down to my cock and licked it all over slathering her saliva everywhere. After getting me all wet and slippery, she climbed on top and positioned herself over my cock before slowly descending on to it. She grimaced a bit and paused a moment before continuing her descent. At last I was completely in and she sat still for a moment with a smile from ear to ear.

"My God, are you all shaved down there?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, Rick talked me into it and I'm so glad he did." She said. She slowly raised herself off my cock then dropped back on it again. She was so tight it felt like someone was squeezing my cock with a fist each time I was inside her.

"Being shaved feels so much nicer when he's down there eating me and even my panties feel sexy now," Jan added.

"I guess I've got something new to try," Mom said. "I'll shave the rest off today when I shower."

"No let Rick do it," Jan suggested, "you'll thank me, you'll see."

"Can you believe all this?" I spoke up in amazement. "Mom, I'm fucking your daughter, my sister, right in front of you while we discuss shaving your pussies."

"You're right Rick, it is almost unbelievable," Mom replied, "but just the same I wish we'd started all this a long time ago. By the way, I think I would like you to shave me, please."

"OK, I'd love to," I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Alright," Mom laughed as well, "let's focus on the job at hand Rick. This is you sister's first time, make it special for her."

Mom began to masturbate as she watched Jan ride my cock up and down. Jan's movements were beginning to speed up as she approached her orgasm and my own wasn't very far behind either.

"I'm getting close to coming now," I said, "I'm going to pull out of you just before I do Jan."

"No need," Jan said all out of breath, "I've been on the pill for months now. Go ahead and fire away."

I couldn't hold on any longer and began to cum in her. The added sensation pushed her over the edge as well and she began to spasm. We were both moaning and making loud noises filled with pleasure as Mom began to cum herself. It was something to see and hear as we all wriggled in ecstasy on my bed. Soon we all calmed down and cuddled up in a group touching, nuzzling and kissing each other affectionately.

"That was wonderful," Jan said, "better than I ever hoped. You know, Rick, I really love you but still as my brother. I don't think making love with you will stop me from finding someone else one day but before any of that happens... I'd really love to fuck Dad and his great big cock!" She laughed. Then she looked straight at Mom.

"Go ahead," Mom said, "it's all open season now I guess. You'll like him, he's a very good lover and his cock is nice and big as you say but don't expect much in the oral department, your brother has that all locked up as far as I'm concerned."

"OOoo I can't wait for him to get home," Jan said.

"I'd give him a minute or two to get his bearings before you attack him," Mom pointed out, "remember, he left early this morning and his head is still at our little meeting last night. I'm sure he'll be happy to make love to you once he catches up with us."

"OK, so why don't we all stay naked until he gets home," Jan suggested, "I'm sure he'll catch on quicker that way."

"I was going to suggest that any way," I added, "I want to feast my eyes on you two all day and maybe have a little more birthday sex."

"I think we're all on board with that," Mom agreed, "especially with the added sex part." She winked at us both.

It was the best birthday Jan and I ever had. All day long Mom, Jan and I paraded around naked, giving each other little shows or sexual favors throughout the day. It was fantastic.

Dad arrived home early around four o'clock. As he came through the door, Jan and Mom hurried their lovely naked butts up to greet him. He was a little overwhelmed but pleased just the same as they both kissed him and gave him hugs. He let his hands wander over their naked bodies as they cuddled up to him.

"Well, I see you're all in a better place than last night," he observed, "and it looks like you've done a little more than sleep on it."

"Yes, we have dear," Mom answered, "I guess you could say we're all in, which just leaves you now I'm afraid."

Jan began to rub her hands and body sensually all over Dad but it was obvious he wasn't quite there yet.

"OK, Jan," Mom said softly, "we need to back off a bit and give your dad some room. I know deep down he wants it, but we need to let him at least sit down and collect himself first."

"Thanks, Ruth, you're right," Dad said. "This is a lot to take in walking through the door, especially after last night. But don't worry, though, I'll come around fast enough. To tell the truth I've been thinking about something like this all day. I just need a minute to process everything."

"Can I get you a drink or maybe take your clothes?" Jan asked invitingly.

"Sure to both questions," Dad said as he smiled widely and began to disrobe.

"Please, Dad, can I help you," Jan almost begged.

"Why, of course, sweetie," Dad replied as he unbuttoned his shirt and flipped off his shoes.

Jan knelt in front of him and undid his belt and pants. Then she slid down his fly and dropped his pants to the floor as he stepped out of them. Jan picked them up and folded them neatly. Then she turned back to him and peeled off his boxer shorts exposing his hard erect penis as it waved up and down.

"OOoo I love this thing," she said as she came in closer while lowering Dad's underwear. "I'm fighting the urge to touch it until you say it's OK, Dad."

He smiled and looked down at her sweet smiling face. Then he whispered, "it's OK, go for it!"

Jan didn't need any further encouragement as she wrapped both hands around his cock and began to stroke its length. She planted little kisses on the head and at that point Mom came over to me and began to milk my cock as we both watched Dad and Jan.

"Don't want you feeling jealous," Mom said.

"Oh yeah," Dad turned his head just as Jan's mouth took in his big cock. "ha..ha..ppy birthday kids. Wow, that feels good, honey."

We all continued that way for a while longer as Dad and I thoroughly enjoyed our cocks being pleasured.

"You know," I announced, "on behalf of Jan and I, I'm inviting us all to a party upstairs, in Mom and Dad's bedroom."

"Alright then," Dad laughed as he bent over and helped Jan to her feet.

We all headed up the stairs in single file to the bedroom and piled onto the bed. Jan immediately resumed her efforts on Dad's cock while I assumed my favourite position in between my mom's legs. I found it fascinating that our parents were lying back on their bed while their children pleasured them. Dad was enjoying Jan's blowjob but not nearly as much as Mom was relishing the attention I was paying to her pussy. Dad watched with great interest as Mom wriggled and squirmed and made loud noises of appreciation.

"I'm beginning to see what all the fuss is about," he mused. "Son you have a real talent for pleasuring the ladies. I have to admit, it's never been my favourite activity but I could easily get past that if I could give Ruth that much pleasure."

"Oh dear, that's so sweet of you," Mom said as she continued her contortions, "maybe Rick could give you a few tips."

"Is anyone else finding this conversation just a little strange?" I asked as I lifted my head up from my mom's pussy.

"Quiet you!" Mom shushed me jokingly. "Jan and I have got a shot at two of you here. I'm imagining both of you doing me at the same time, oh what a thought."

"I know," I said, "you just gushed all over the bed,"

By this time Jan had moved up on Dad and was trying, without much success, to insert him into her tight little pussy.

"Don't worry, sweetie, you can use some lubricant," he said as he reached in the nightstand for a tube of gel.

Jan squeezed a liberal coating on Dad's cock and once again tried to descend onto him. This time she succeeded but with no small amount of discomfort.

"Oh, God, Dad! You're so big, I feel you're going to split me open," she moaned.

"God, you ARE tight, you're squeezing the dickens out of me, just try and move a bit and maybe you'll loosen up some," he suggested.

Slowly Jan began to ride Dad up and down and slowly she went from discomfort to ecstasy. Dad still couldn't believe how tight she was but he, too, was beginning to feel the benefits of his daughter's tiny pussy.

Meanwhile, Mom was fast approaching a major orgasm as I rode her to the finish line. She grasped the sheets on either side of her and began to yell out loud.

"Oh God, oh fuck I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm co...," and she froze there not moving or breathing then she let out her breath all at once and arched her back as her face contorted in agony. I just continued to massage her pussy and lick all around her all too sensitive clit as she weathered the waves of her orgasm. Soon she was smiling again as she looked over at Dad as if to say, see?

"Wow, that was really something," Dad said. "We are definitely going to talk, son."

Jan was working up to a powerful orgasm of her own as was Dad. The two of them were now moving much faster since Jan had loosened up and Dad had more freedom of movement. Dad grabbed Jan and brought her down on the bed as they switched places. He raised Jan's legs up until her pussy was fully exposed then re-inserted himself and began to really pound her pussy while he held her legs up against her chest almost folding her in half.

"Oh shit I love this," Jan screamed, "HARDER, DEEPER, HARDER, HARDER." She continued to scream.

Finally Dad had to cum, he just couldn't hold it any longer. Jan just kept screaming and screaming with delight and when she came I thought she was going to pass out. She just seemed to lose all control and fall limp like a rag doll. Dad became worried and called to her shaking her body back to consciousness.

"JAN, JAN, are you OK, Jan?" He yelled.

At last she began to smile and show signs of life. Then she grabbed him and hugged him as if her life seemed to depend on it. She began to cry and laugh all at the same time.

"I had no idea it could be like that," she finally spoke, "I just didn't know."

Dad held her close and shot a look back at Mom that clearly meant how about that?

We all relaxed and cuddled for a while before Jan felt like a repeat performance.

"OK, I'm not sticking around for this," Mom announced, "come on Rick let's go get a shower."

We both left Dad and Jan to their fun as we got cleaned up and Mom gave me yet another great blowjob. I had lost count how many orgasms I had had at that point. Soon we heard Jan screaming again as Dad once again pounded her tender little pussy. She was really going to feel it in the morning, I thought to myself.

Later that evening we had dinner in the nude then watched some TV before retiring. Jan still hadn't had enough but Dad was done for the evening and he and Mom headed up to bed. She turned to me and asked if we could do something.

"You know, Jan," I said, "I don't think I have any sperm left in me, there's no way I can cum again tonight. I know you discovered a lot of great stuff today but save a little for tomorrow. Besides, I don't think you have any idea just how much you're going to hurt in the morning. Your pussy took a real pounding today."

"You're probably right," she acknowledged, "I AM feeling a bit sore, a lot sore actually. I just can't get over how good Dad made me feel with that great big cock of his. I mean, you made me feel wonderful but DAaad, well he took me to a whole new place."

"That's OK, I'm not jealous. I'm envious of his beautiful cock, of course, but there's nothing I can do about that, is there? Take some advice though and don't go sniffing around Dad every chance you get. I know Mom said it was open season but don't take that literally, she looked a little miffed when you wanted seconds earlier in bed."