The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another benefit of slowing it down, is how much longer it can last. We continued our love making for an hour or more until Jan came into the room. "Come on you two, time to come up for air, you've been at it all morning."

She sat in my chair and watched us for a while eventually masturbating and bringing herself to an orgasm. It was delicious fun and a real turn-on to watch from the bed.

"OK, let's get up and have some brunch," Mom suggested. "I'll go down and get things moving and I'll call you when it's ready."

"Great, I'm hungry," I answered.

"Me, too," Jan chimed in.

As Mom got up, Jan moved in to take her place. "All right, big boy, let's see what you got."

I rolled my eyes. "Do you guys think I'm some kind of sex machine?"

"No, I don't, but wouldn't it be great if you were?" she laughed. "I could turn you on and plug you in, any time I wanted."

"And you don't now?" I said. "By the way, you know you just described a dildo."

"Yeah, but a dildo doesn't feel like this," she grabbed hold of my cock. "And a dildo doesn't have your magical tongue or your talented strong fingers. Speaking of which, could I trouble you for a nice little 'O' before breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure, coming right up," I replied as I began my journey down in between her legs.

With impeccable timing, Mom called us down to breakfast at the same time that Jan got her wish. We both rolled out of the bed and hustled downstairs. Mom had outdone herself with a big spread of morning goodies. There were muffins, waffles, eggs, bacon, and sausage plus all the add-ons like warm butter, syrup, and blueberry compote.

"Holy mackerel, Mom, what's the special occasion?" Jan asked.

"I figured you would ask Rick for something special after I left, so I used the extra time to whip up a special breakfast. Too bad your dad isn't here to enjoy it as well."

We all sat at the table and gorged ourselves, laughing and talking about all kinds of topics. How lame Jan's girlfriends were; how come they hadn't seen my friends in a while; how much more we all loved and cared for each other now.

Jan looked over to me. "So what's this I hear about you and Dad going hiking tomorrow?"

"Naked hiking actually," I said. "We wanted to find something we could do together, you know, to kind of catch up. We haven't done much together in years."

"That's nice, especially the naked part," Jan said. "Maybe I'll ask if we can do something like that too."

"I don't think so," Mom laughed, "you'd be ten minutes into the hike and you'd be laid out on a rock with your legs spread. After that, it would probably be a repeat or a blowjob ever thirty minutes. You've been doing that kind of catching up just fine, right here."

"Oh, come on, Mom, it would be at least forty, even fifty minutes between sex stops." Jan replied, as we all broke into laughter again.

Later that afternoon Dad came home and came looking for me out back. "So are we still on for tomorrow son?"

"Yeah, of course, Dad, wouldn't miss it for the world and the weather forecasts are great."

"Great, thought you might be tempted away by the lovely ladies next door," he said.

"Can I talk to you man to man for a minute, Dad?" I asked.

"Of course, son, given our situation I think man to man would be very appropriate. After all, you ARE doing my wife, aren't you?" He smiled.

"I guess, when you put it that way... It's just that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed these days. I make love to Magda and Mona most afternoons and evenings, then Mom and Jan most mornings and bedtime. I'm exhausted and I don't know if I can keep it up, literally. If I back off any one of them, they'll just get upset and blame the others. I realize I'm asking for sexual advise about screwing your wife and daughter, but I'm getting desperate."

"Holy cow, son, I had no idea. I mean, I knew you were having sex with all of them, but every day?" He laughed out loud. "Maybe threesomes might be more efficient?"

His laughter stopped when I just tilted my head and stared at him.

"Oh gee, yeah, I'll bet you've been doing just that." He paused for a moment. "Damn it, Rick, I'm just a regular guy who's only fantasized about threesomes. I realize what a strain it must be, but, just the same, there isn't a man on earth who wouldn't give his left nut to be in your shoes, including me."

"OK, so let's put my envy aside. I think the only way for you to handle this would be to prioritize in a way. If you could only make love to one of them, who would that be?"

"Magda," I answered.

"Wow, that was fast, I guess she's pretty important to you."

"You have no idea, Dad,"

"Oh, yeah, I think I do, son. Just the same, now you have only two. What's the next name?

"That's harder, but Mom will always be yours and Jan will eventually find a guy of her own, so it would definitely be Mona."

"I like your thinking, Rick, and I believe I can help with the rest. Maybe you could give me some of those pointers you mentioned about oral sex. If I get better in that department and increase how often your mom and I get together, that might lighten things up for you."

"Wow, everyone would win that way, Dad."

"Remember, I said I'd try. Don't forget, your sister wants a piece of me pretty regularly now and I'm not as young as I used to be. But I'm sure going to enjoy trying, though," he laughed again.

We walked back to the house as he put his arm over my shoulder. "I'm proud of you son, you're an exceptional young man with an extraordinary gift."

"Gee, thanks, Dad; must be in the genes."

We both were laughing as we walked through the door and began to strip off our clothes. Mom was in the kitchen and she just stared and smiled at us. "Seeing you two act this way just makes me so happy I could cry"

"Please, don't cry now because, if you're willing, I'd love to try something with you and Jan, if we could. Rick just told me that he's been living one of my greatest fantasies, to have a threesome with two beautiful ladies."

"Oh, my! Well, I suppose that could be arranged, JAAaan," she called out for my sister.

Jan came sauntering in, "Yes, Mom, what's up?"

"Your dad just told me he's always fantasized about having a threesome with two ladies."

Jan's expression changed to a mischievous smile. "Oh, gee, we can't let that go unrequited, can we?" She slinked over to Dad and reached for his already hard cock. "Why don't we just head up stairs and get more comfortable. Your welcome to come up and watch, Rick, that is, if Mom and Dad are OK with it."

"Much as I'd love to, I don't want to be a distraction. A threesome means three, not three with one on the sideline. You guys just have fun." I responded.

I redressed and went back outside, as the three of them went upstairs to enjoy themselves. I continued to finish the lawn when I saw Magda arrive in her driveway. I walked over to talk and perhaps lend a hand. She was pleased to see me, anyway, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi, sweetie," she said, "we don't often see each other on Saturdays."

"I saw you pull in and I wanted to tell you how much I love you. I hope you don't think that's too needy."

"Oh, damn, I go through more underwear with you. Just a few lovely words like that and you've got me all moist again. You'll just have to come inside and clean up the mess you made, young man, or I'll have to take it up with your parents."

"Oh, they're pretty busy right now, fulfilling my dad's fantasy," I said. "It seems he's never had a threesome and today's his lucky day."

"Oh, I wish I was a fly on the wall for that one, the women in your household are pretty good looking," she said.

"Oh, Dad's no slouch either," I added, "he's really solid and I would kill to have his nice, big, fat cock."

"OH, GOD, that's it, I'm sopping wet now, get in the house you little bugger and fuck my brains out."

We hurried into the house and she practically ripped off my clothes in the hall. Then she fell to her knees and swallowed my cock whole. I loved how aggressive she was being, as she roughly handled my cock and balls. Her free hand found its way in behind and wormed a finger into my ass as she sucked and slurped away. I was about to come, but I wanted to hold off, it was too soon. I pushed her gently down to the floor and pulled off her panties from under her skirt. Then I pushed her skirt up out of my way as I dove in between her legs.

She was wet all right. Her pussy was oozing juice and I happily began lapping it up like a dog in heat. She squirmed under me writhing and moaning as I cut to the chase and went straight for the big one. I nursed her little swollen nubbin as I began to massage her G-spot.

"OH, GOD, not so fast," she begged. I backed off and massaged the walls of her vagina until she calmed down.

I could sense from my fingers she was having one mini contraction after another, as she teetered out on the edge. I did everything I knew how to keep her there as long as possible.

Finally, she screamed out, "OK, SHIT, I can't take any more, finish me!"

I resumed my attentions to her clit and G-spot again as she moaned and sighed in a higher and higher pitch. Finally, there was no sound at all, just moving air. She reached down and desperately pushed my head away, but I continued with a calming massage. Soon she came back down and we just lay there on the floor of her hallway.

"Come on, let's go back to my room and finish you properly," She invited.

I got up and she laughed as I held out my hand to help her off the floor. "Another first," she smiled.

We fell on the bed and finished undressing each other as we continued to laugh out loud. Then Magda rolled onto her back, "make love to me, a Sunday kind of love."

I knew what she meant, as I rolled on top of her and slid my cock slowly into her. I kissed her eyes and face as I slowly inched in and out of her. She moaned sweetly as she ran her hands up and down my back. We continued that way for a long time, totally immersed in each other as we made our special kind of love.

Her hands dropped to my ass as she took a cheek in each hand and pushed me in deeper. She picked up the speed and I could see she was close and so was I. I tucked my head in beside hers and whispered in her ear. "I love you so much, Magda, you'll never know."

"Oh, I think I do, my love," she sighed. "Come with me!"

She contracted the walls of her vagina like a vise on me, milking my cock to a mind numbing orgasm as she too came once more. I kept coming and coming as she screamed and writhed beneath me. She wrapped her legs high around my waist and I could scarcely breathe. We both collapsed in a pile of sweat as we fought to regain our breath.

"Do you think we'll hit a limit one day?" I asked.

"With me and someone else, that might be possible, maybe inevitable. But with you, you'll never stop pushing and trying new things. I don't know if I'll keep up, but I'm sure going to try," she answered.

We lay there a while longer when I noticed it would be getting dark soon. "I hate to leave you, but I need to get the grass done before it gets dark."

"Go ahead," she said, "I'm going to have a nice nap and dream about my beautiful young lover."

I got out of bed, dressed and then kissed her goodbye. Back outside, I returned to my mower and finished just as dusk was descending. I went into the house and stripped before heading upstairs to take a shower. On the way, I stopped to peak into my parent's room and saw all three of them cuddled together sleeping. It must have been quite a show, I thought to myself, as I continued on my way.

That night was quiet in the house. I guess Dad was true to his word because neither Jan nor Mom came sniffing around that night looking for attention. That was good, because I just wanted to savor my afternoon with Magda and get a good night's sleep.

The following morning, Dad and I were up early packing for our hike. We each wore only shorts and a tee shirt, no underwear, just to keep things light. After breakfast, we packed a lunch into two very small backpacks. We wanted a minimum of clothing or cover.

It was a two-hour drive to one of the more remote hiking areas up north. We wanted to be sure there'd be less traffic on the trails. When we arrived at the trailhead, we stripped and put our clothes in our packs. Dad pulled out a bottle of sunscreen and spread it all over, then he handed it to me, "Put some on yourself, but do my back first, OK?"

I put some on my hands and rubbed it onto his back, working my way down to his ass. As I spread the cream all over his cheeks, I started to get a hard-on. I was embarrassed and turned away as I worked.

"OK, I'll do you now," Dad said and I turned to offer him my back. Like me, he worked in the lotion starting from my shoulders and working his way down. He spent a little more time on my ass than I thought was necessary but I enjoyed the attention.

When he finished, I turned and saw he had a full erection. I smiled, "I guess I'm not the only one who enjoyed doing that."

"No, of course not," he said, "touching anyone in a personal way is exciting, you shouldn't deny that. We're taught to suppress so much and to feel guilty when we feel things that are perfectly natural."

I kept looking at his magnificent cock, all hard and throbbing.

"Go ahead, Rick, feel it, I know you're dying to," Dad smiled.

I reached out and slid my hand along its length, as I explored it with my fingers. It was hard and warm and I swear I could feel his pulse, or maybe it was mine. He stiffened up his back a bit and he leaned his head backward. With a strained look on his face, he inhaled deeply before letting the air back out with a low groaning moan.

Then he snapped out of it, "OK, that was nice, but we'd better get a move on, or we'll loose the best light of the day."

I let go of his cock, "Thanks, Dad, you were right, I did need to try that."

"It's all good, Rick, don't be afraid to try things just because they may not be everyone's cup of tea. Sex and sharing can take many forms. You need to stay open to all you can, for as long as you can, son."

I was amazed at my father's comment. I found it hard to believe this was the same man I had known all my live. I felt so privileged that he was sharing all these insights with me as a peer.

We hiked the less travelled back trails for most of the day to avoid traffic. It was so invigorating to be naked and hiking out in nature. The sun wasn't too strong and the wind wafted over our skin as we walked, keeping us from over heating.

About three hours into the hike, we stopped and sat under a huge lone tree out on the ridge of a ravine. We decided to have a bite of lunch and Dad leaned back against his arms and stretched out with legs apart. "Damn," he announced, "it just doesn't get any better than this. I'm having such a great time out here today, Rick."

I turned to look at him, "Don't thank me, as I remember it was a joint decision. I'm really loving this day, too, Dad."

My eyes drifted from his down along his body and focused on his limp package, drooping into the opening between his legs.

"Boy, you really have a thing about my cock, don't you son?" he chortled. "Go ahead if you need to check it out again, it'll be fine with me. I'm starting to think you're a pretty hard core bisexual, though."

I was startled by his remark and looked him in the eyes again. "Really? Would that be a bad thing, though, Dad?"

He laughed again, "No, of course not. Like I said before, it's all good. Different strokes, you know? Don't ever think I'll be ashamed or put off by your healthy sexual appetites, they're fine with me. Just keep away from little kids or some of the other really kinky stuff."

I didn't want to ask what really kinky stuff meant, I thought I'd save that for another day. At that moment, all I wanted to do was enjoy his nice, big cock a little more. After finishing my sandwich and wiping up, I put my hand on his thigh.

"I think I'd like to take you up on that offer now, Dad," as I slid my hand up towards his twitching semi-erect cock.

As I took it in my hand, I began to stroke its length as it grew to full hardness. I continued to stroke him as he lay back on the ground, looking up at the sky, sighing from time to time. I moved in for a closer look, as I cupped his balls in with my other hand. I rolled each testicle around in my fingertips, feeling their shape and weight. I loved the softness of his scrotum and how big and heavy each testicle felt.

My head was exploding with mixed emotions as I continued exploring my dad's genitals. I was so jealous on the one hand and so enamored on the other.

Almost unconsciously I leaned in, and after a very close inspection of the glans, I gave it a little kiss. A drop of precum on the tip wet my lips and the taste was new but still familiar as I licked it off. I leaned back in again and took the whole head and a little more into my mouth. I almost swooned at the act, so decadent, so forbidden but so fucking sexy just the same.

I truly enjoyed how it filled my mouth and I instinctively increased my enjoyment by bathing it with my tongue. Dad was beginning to enjoy my attentions, as his moans became louder and more numerous.

"I have to ask you, son, are you going to swallow when I cum?"

"Uh Hun," I hummed back at him, with my mouth full of cock.

He continued lying there, breathing heavily and moaning, as he reached over and fondled my ass. He would softly caress my cheeks, then run his finger along the crack, occasionally probing in a little deeper. I adjusted my position to give him better access. With everything in his reach now he played with my ass and balls increasing the passion welling up in me.

I tried my best to get his whole cock in my mouth and after a while, my mouth and tongue were beginning to get tired. I enthusiastically mouth-fucked his cock, as I felt it get harder and stiffer; he was about to cum. I braced myself mentally, as he began to spasm and spurt his seed into my mouth. His cum was similar in taste to mine but much stronger and thicker. There was also much less than one of my orgasms. I guessed I didn't get that from his side of the family. I took it all easily and swallowed it for desert.

When he was done, I licked his cock and balls clean before I sat back up to look at him. "Wow, that was so great, I've never done that before, Dad. Thanks so much for letting me try it on you. You were right, I really wanted to do it deep down inside of me."

Dad just laughed. "You could have fooled me about being your first time, that was one hell of a blowjob, son."

"I'm glad you liked it, Dad, your cock is fantastic, I love how it feels in my mouth. Don't worry though, I won't be bugging you all the time for it. It was just one of those things I needed to try, you know?"

"Yes, I do but, boy, wouldn't that be an interesting problem; my son, wife, and daughter all in need of my cock all the time. I could think of worse situations to be in. OK, let's get going again, we've got a lot more ground to cover before we head home."

We got up and continued following a trail that took us down into the ravine. There was a shallow river at the bottom and we followed it along in the opposite direction heading back towards the trailhead. A short way along, we happened upon a campsite on the riverbank. As we passed, a young nude couple came from behind the tent and waved hello.

"Beautiful day," the young male called out to us.

"We're happy to see others who share our love for naturism on these trails," his partner, a pretty young girl with black hair called out.

"Yes, we love being naked, but this is my first experience outdoors," I replied.

I looked up the steep wall of the ravine and saw the large lone tree we were under. The grade of the walls and the scattered density of the brush gave them a bird's eye view of where we were. I smiled widely, "I hope we didn't offend you with our little show earlier?"