The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl blushed and covered her face as she giggled. "Oh, my God, you caught us. Yes, we did watch you earlier and, no, we weren't offended. John must have fingered me to four orgasms while we watched. We WERE peeping, but in fairness, you WERE kind of out in the open."

Dad finally caught up with the conversation. "Oh, please, everything here is fine, terrific actually. I can't wait to tell the whole story to my wife. She's probably going to think it's hilarious, just before she makes me screw her brains out. So if everyone's good here, we'll be on our way, enjoy the rest of your day now, folks."

"Yes, yes absolutely," the man said. "If you're ever out on this trail again we might just return the favor, might be fun."

Dad and I chuckled at the prospect and continued hiking. We waved to them and they waved back as we left the river to follow a trail deeper into the tall brush.

We stayed on a course due east until we began to see trail markers again. Then we figured out how to get back to the trailhead. After two more hours of trekking, we arrived at our car. We only encountered a few other hikers during the day and none were upset at all with our nakedness. One woman actually lifted her tee shirt and flashed us her breasts.

We had been hiking for almost seven hours and we were bushed, so we stopped at a diner nearby to rest and eat. With our bellies full and our bodies rested, we drove back to the city and home, but when we arrived, Mom and Jan were gone. They left us a note that they'd gone to a movie and would be home later in the evening.

Dad and I both stripped and went straight to our showers to wash off the sweat and grime of the day. Refreshed and clean, I headed down to the den to watch some TV. Shortly after, Dad came in and joined me.

"Boy, you just can't beat a day like today, can you, son?"

"You've got that right, Dad, it was an awesome day." We settled in to watch a movie for the next two hours.

"Will you look at these two," came a voice from the doorway. It was Mom and Jan.

"You two look good enough to eat, sitting around in your birthday suits. What do you think Mom?

Jan was already stripping off her clothes as she spoke. Mom was a little slower as she came over and sat down beside me. She put her hand on my soft cock and rubbed it while she undid the buttons on her blouse with her other hand. She opened the front of her top and reached for the centre clasp of her bra. She deftly released the cups, and her breasts fell free.

"See something you like?" she asked. I cupped one of her breasts with my hand and tweaked her rigid nipple.

Meanwhile, Jan was perched on top of Dad, as he lay back on the recliner. She kissed his chest and ran her hands along his strong shoulders. Reaching behind her, she pulled at his thick hard cock, rubbing the tip at the entrance of her pussy.

Mom stood and stripped off the rest of her clothes. From my sitting position, I grabbed her hips and pulled her to my face. I licked and kissed her pussy like I was possessed, I just couldn't get enough of her sweet wetness. I steered Mom, back onto the couch as I knelt in front of her and parted her knees. Pulling her gently to the edge, I leaned in, kissing her soft inner thighs inward, all the way to her beautiful honey pot.

Things were happening faster that Mom was comfortable with, and she voiced her hesitation.

"Oh my gracious, what has gotten into us all?" she said. "I feel so depraved right now. Don't you?"

"Yes, I do feel something, but not a bad thing," I answered. "I feel privileged. I'm sorry for others, who can't feel the joy that we bring to each other. Maybe we are a little wicked, but I think that's just part of what makes this all so thrilling."

I didn't wait for her response; I just dove in between her legs, and began making passionate love to her pussy. I was becoming an old hand at satisfying Mom now; I knew every trick and treat she liked. In no time at all, her legs were high and wide offering up all her treasures to me. I worked hard at pleasuring her, until she bucked and screamed with ecstasy. I so loved eating her luscious pussy; it was one of my greatest joys.

Dad had picked Jan up off the chair, and he was fucking her powerfully, as she lay on the floor. He was coming up to the short strokes, as she writhed and screamed in ecstasy. Dad was pounding her deep, hard, and fast, with her long slender legs, pinned up against her shoulders. I loved watching them go at it that way, it was beyond wanton and sexy. It was pure animal lust. I could plainly see his long, thick cock hammering her little pussy, over and over again. He kept ramming it into her, relentlessly, as she yelled and screamed for more. In another minute, he was coming, and the two of them sang the loudest duet of moans and cries I ever heard.

As our furious sex binge calmed back down, we all stared at each other, out of breath, and we chuckled a little bit.

"Wow, we've never done that before," I said, as the others shook their heads and smiled in disbelief.

We all went up to shower, Dad with Mom and Jan and I. When we were done, Jan and I went back to the den, while Mom and Dad stayed in their room.

Alone together, Jan asked me something. "Rick, do you have any inkling where all this could end up?"

"No, not a clue, but truthfully, I hope it never ends. But if it does, I'll do anything to make sure our family survives."

"I'm right there with you there, Rick. Even if we end up with partners who don't approve, I hope we'll never lose our special relationship. I don't think I could live the rest of my life without your loving touch. Promise me you'll always try to be there for me."

"You have my word," I said.

Shortly after, we went up stairs to bed. But not before we shared a very special sixty-nine, as we tasted every sensitive inch of each other's body, late into the night.

*****

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story, I will be posting more of it soon. If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner