The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan kissed me and left for her room while I lay back to recall our night on the beach.

The following morning I slept in. When I got down to the kitchen, Mom was tidying up.

"Good morning, sleepyhead, you don't sleep in as often as you used to. Can I make you some breakfast?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine, I'll just have cereal."

"So what are you up to today?" Mom asked.

"Going over to Magda's for the day and spending the night," I said

"How are you two now? If you don't think I'm prying. The road sure seems to get bumpy for you two now and then."

"We're good, but, Mom, can I ask you something?

"Why, of course. What can I help you with?"

"I've been wondering. How do you really know when two people are good together? I mean, sex and love aside, how do you know about all the other things that make couples work?"

"My goodness, that's a big question," she said. "Well, the answer is... well, I don't have an answer. You just know. Sure, there are all the obvious things, like what you have in common. But, then, there are the intangible ones like just being comfortable with each other. Being able to sit and not speak or, better still, not being able to stop. But I have a funny feeling you already know the answer."

"You might be right, I'm still not sure though," I said

I went back up to my room and packed some clothes. I called to make sure Magda was still expecting me, but she sounded put off that I had phoned. I gabbed my bag and left.

Over at Magda's, I went in through the back door and called out for her. She answered from the kitchen and I dropped my bag and went in. She was at the glass table in the breakfast nook. She looked so beautiful with the sunlight in the background; it surrounded her image like a halo. She was wearing a robe and her hair was wet and tied back. I stood in the entrance and smiled at her.

"What are you smiling at? I must look a mess," she said.

"I was remembering one morning when you wanted everything to stop, but you had a change of heart. You opened that same robe and let me see your magnificent body."

"I remember," she said, as she pulled the tie and opened her robe.

I sat in the chair beside her. "As I looked at you through the glass table, I didn't care what happened next, I'd seen the most beautiful thing in my life."

I reached and took her hand as we leaned in to kiss. First, it was just a sweet and tender kiss, but, then, there were more and more intense ones. A moment later, I was kneeling in front of her chair as she freed her arms from the robe. My hands ran over her soft skin, caressing her breasts and thighs as we kissed ever more passionately.

I couldn't wait a minute longer, I had to taste her. I pulled her ass out a little as I licked and kissed her soft, beckoning inner thighs. She arched her back in anticipation as I made contact with her pussy. She inhaled deeply and then almost growled at me. I attacked her full on, licking, kissing, sucking and she moaned in that deep growing tone again.

"We need more room," I complained, as I picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bed.

I lay her softly down and resumed my attention to her pussy. Her legs were up high and open wide as I grabbed them, pushing backward to expose her firm ass. I licked and kissed her cheeks then buried my face in the crack, licking and kissing every inch. She laughed out loud as she delighted in having her ass pleasured.

"Oh, my. It HAS been a while," she said, "I've missed that talented mouth."

From her ass I went up and down her inner thighs again, making sure to linger an extra few moments each time I reached her engorged pussy. At last, I settled in and concentrated all my attention on her ripe juicy love hole. I sucked at her clit as I inserted two fingers into her smoldering wetness and massaged roughly. I could feel the walls of he vagina spasm as I rubbed. She was having one mini orgasm after another.

"Get your cock up here," she ordered, "I want you in my mouth before you finish me."

I flipped around to a position on our sides and she swallowed me whole. With one leg held up high, she gave me access to her nether region and I continued eating her delicious pussy. I sucked on her lips and washed them with my tongue before returning to her clit and nursing on it gently. Meanwhile, Magda was sucking me hard, working the head of my cock with her tongue as her hand played in my ass. She was beginning to distract me and I stopped for a moment to appreciate her special skills.

I turned my attention back to her clit again and she moaned with my cock in her mouth. The vibration felt wonderful on my cock, adding another level of stimulation for me. She began to thrust hard with her hips as I increased pressure to her clit and G-spot. I was breaking her concentration now and the intensity of her blowjob was softening.

She let out a little yelp as if I had hurt her and she wrapped her arms around my hips kissing and licking all around my cock and balls. It was a last ditch effort to gain back control, but she failed as her enormous orgasm hit. She arched back and her arms flailed as if tying desperately to grab onto something. Then she let out a short loud cry as her whole body seemed to collapse on itself.

I ran my hands all over her as she relaxed and caught her breath. She put her hand on my cock and rubbed it with her palm from the tip to the balls and all around, over and over. It felt so sensuous as she continued, kissing me here and there every so often. She took me in her mouth again and got seriously back to work. This was going to be payback; I could feel it in her intensity.

Try as I could to calm myself down, I couldn't. She was always one step ahead of me, pushing the sensation further, stronger and deeper. The sucking sounds complimented our grunts and heavy breathing, and I couldn't hold on any longer, I had to cum. I was building up a powerful orgasm now, despite my efforts to delay. I was about to erupt.

"OH, FUCK, MAGDA!" I yelled out.

I shot load after load into her mouth and she was drowning in my cum. I kept shooting more and more, and her face was streaked as she struggled to keep up and swallow what she could. When I finally stopped shooting, Magda glared at me.

"What the hell was that!" she laughed and choked at the same time. "Have you been stocking up for this? How can anyone cum that much?"

I licked her face and we hit the shower. We scrubbed each other down thoroughly savoring each other's body to the fullest. I loved the way she felt. Her body was so soft and, yet, so firm and strong. I never tired of touching her smooth beautiful skin, especially with slippery soap and water. We toweled off and stayed naked as we returned to the kitchen.

"That was wonderful," she said, "I missed us so much. Are we alright again?"

"As alright as ever," I said.

"Hm, not the response I was looking for. What's wrong?

"Nothing really," I said. "More of a nagging feeling, something I can't quite put my finger on, and, yet, it's there."

"Try and describe it. Is it about Jim?"

"No, I really am OK there. You need him, just like I need Mona. What you and I have is wonderful. It makes me feel like I can fly, and I love you so much. But is love enough? I don't know, I guess I'm just confused."

"No, you're not, you're in love, just not with me. Oh, I know you love me, as well, and if it were anyone else but Mona, I'd be livid. But you do love her and your love is complete. Everyone must experience that at least once in their lives. I love you both far too much to keep you from experiencing it." She said.

"But I do love you, Magda."

"Alright, this is going from bad to worse. I know you love me, Rick, and I love you, too. You mean the world to me. But, now that you and Mona are together, you've discovered there's more than love and sex. We both live in different worlds and there's little chance you'll be accepted in mine, any more than I'll fit in yours. So where do we go from here?"

"I can't imagine my life without you, Magda," I said. "There's got to be a way for us."

"Well, yes, we just continue, and soon you'll be off to university. After that, there will be less and less time for us to be together."

"I know," I said, "I've been trying not to think of that, but you're right."

"Well, I for one am getting tired of this conversation." She said as she reached over and rubbed my thigh. "I've got you until tomorrow, and I want all of your loving until then. Think you could manage that?"

"Of course I can, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do right now or all night long for that matter."

"Now, that's the beautiful lover I invited for a sleepover. Come on, let's get back to bed."

We made love almost the instant we hit the bed and continued almost all night long. It felt so good to feel myself inside her again. She made love to me with such passion and desire, and I came so many times I lost count. Finally, I was drained and we fell asleep in each other's arms. We slept in late the next morning and, as I awoke, I saw she was already awake and watching me.

"Isn't that what I do?" I said.

"Maybe, I was just enjoying a good look at you while I still can." She said. "When you're at school and it comes to time off, you'll be finding ways to be with Mona, wherever she is. We'll see each other, at best, when you come home to see your folks. But don't worry, that's just the way it is and when we do get together, it will be wonderful."

"Well, I haven't left yet. We still have another three or four weeks, not to mention this morning," I said.

"I am going to miss you so much, I can't believe you still want more after last night. Well, if you must, then by all means, have your way with me." She splayed herself on the bed, arms and legs wide open as she giggled.

And I did have my way with her. I had her every possible way we both could imagine and she laughed and cooed with every change in position. Finally, we slowed things down and got into our favourite missionary position, slow and easy. It was a welcome rest after our sex Olympics. As I slowly slid in and out of her, savouring every inch of travel, I felt those deep pangs of emotion swell up in me.

"I'll always want you, Magda, as long as you'll have me," I said.

"Oh, your so delicious, cum for me," she said as she clamped down and milked my cock with her vagina.

It didn't take much, I'd been holding back for a while. Soon I was thrusting hard into her as my cock and balls throbbed, spurting cum into her soft pussy. I had no idea if she came or not, but it was clear she was enjoying herself as she bucked and clawed at me. Once again we showered and spent a long time just holding and kissing each other as the water careened over our bodies.

We continued to stay naked and I helped her tidy up her place before we shared a brunch of coffee and croissants. As we sat and ate in her kitchen, looking out to her yard, we were finally at peace with our relationship. We knew where we stood and there were no more elephants in the room. Talk was easy and loving.

I left Magda's by mid afternoon and went home. I called Mona to check in and she asked where I had been. When I told her, she seemed a little apprehensive.

"So you spent the whole night with her?" she asked.

"Yes, and we cleared up a lot. I told her how I feel about you and she said she knew it was inevitable, we were meant for each other."

"Can I see you tonight?" She asked. "Maybe we can go for a walk on that beach near you."

"Well, in that case, let me buy you dinner first," I suggested, "because you know I'll want sex once we get down there."

"Damn it, you've probably had non-stop sex since we screwed on that beach two nights ago, and you're still looking for more."

"No, actually I'm craving it, but only with you. But if you're not in the mood, just being together will be wonderful too." I said.

"Good recovery," she laughed, "sex on the beach it is then. I was hoping for that, anyway."

I picked her up in my dad's car and we went to a small restaurant near the beach. After a light dinner, we continued on and made our way down after parking. This time we took the more difficult approach that led to the more secluded section of the beach. There were very few people there as we walked.

"Lets get naked," she suggested, "there's almost no one here. Besides, I love being naked in public, it's such a turn on."

I agreed and we stripped everything off and continued to stroll along. We passed couples and singles that smiled and sometimes waved. Most were in swimwear except for a few in underwear or topless. Only one guy was naked and he was a fine specimen indeed. He had long dark hair but everywhere else was shaven. His cock was beautiful and erect as he stroked it lovingly for anyone to see.

"Either that guy is a swimmer or he has some kind of fetish," Mona said. "Either way, he's beautiful, yum. Are you up for your first male, male three-way?"

"You're kidding, right?" I said astonished.

"Yeah. Just wanted to see what you'd say."

"Well, as long as he's giving us a show, why don't we return the favor," I suggested. "Didn't we come here for sex after all, and don't you love being in public?"

"Maybe we had sex here before, but we weren't performing. This is on a whole other level." She said.

"OK, if you're too shy."

"I never said that, I'm just processing it," she giggled. "Alright, yeah, let's do it. You've got me so worked up now, I'll do anything."

There were spots close to the wall that would have given him a good view and sheltered us from the rest of the beach. Instead, we picked a spot twenty or thirty feet away from him, in plain view on the sand. We dropped our clothes and began to kiss as we stood. Our kissing grew more and more passionate as we groped each other, feeling and enjoying each other's bodies.

We lay down on the sand, and Mona immediately moved to my cock and sucked me eagerly while I played with her ass and thighs. Our audience rolled onto his side to face us as he continued to masturbate. I pulled Mona over to me and she assumed the sixty-nine position on top. I had stopped thinking about our voyeur sitting nearby; I wanted her pussy.

We were so caught up in our lovemaking, we never noticed him get up and come over to us.

"If you're performing for me, I'd love a closer look. Can I please sit closer to you?" He said as he sat down.

I was startled by his deep voice, as was Mona. We both instantly stopped and turned our heads to look at him.

"OK, but it's watching only," I said, "You can't join in. Oh, and you have to keep jerking off too, my girlfriend loves to watch, as well."

The guy nodded his agreement and Mona continued sucking my cock only with even more enthusiasm now. The guy crawled around us getting different views as he masturbated. He parked himself beside Mona and stroked as he watched her suck and play with my balls. The whole scene must have been too much for her and she had a huge orgasm as I chewed on her pussy.

She flipped herself around then slipped me into her pussy. Our admirer now had a front row seat watching her gorgeous ass gyrate while my cock repeatedly invaded her tight wet love tunnel. I felt the pressure mount in my balls and the base of my cock. Mona sensed it as well and she shifted into high gear. I came and, as I did, I was sure I could hear the sound of an orgasm coming from our audience.

Mona collapsed on me and then rolled off to my left side. We looked at our spectator silently for a moment and, then, he spoke.

"That was the most fucking awesome thing I've ever seen, guys. Do you do this kind of shit often? I mean, just let me know and I'll be there." He blurted out.

"No, this was our first time, we wanted to return the favor. That, plus we also wanted to try having sex in public." I said.

"Yeah," Mona said, "it was so exciting, I'm still shaking. Oh, yeah, we're going to do this again."

"Oh, man, I've got to tell my girlfriend, Lynne. I know she'd love to be here next time. My name is Gerry, by the way. Maybe we'll even give you a show, too. You never know."

After a little more conversation, we exchanged email addresses. After that, we washed off in the water and walked back along the beach with our clothes in our arms. It was getting dark and chilly as we found the climb-out point and carefully made our way back to the car. I was very nervous and protective of Mona at this point. I didn't want her to hurt herself hill-climbing in the dark. I drove her home and we talked more about Magda on the way.

"So, you and I are together and Magda and Jim are together, but we can all have sex with each other if we like. And that's what Magda wants?" Mona asked.

"No, I wouldn't say that's what she wants, more like what's left," I explained. "Any way you slice it, we're both moving on to university and getting together is going to be tough, no matter who it's with."

"I know, but it's only for a while and then we'll be together again. In the meantime, let's make the most of the time we do have. That includes Magda, as well," Mona said.

"You're right," I said, "let's do that."

I arrived at her home and we held each other more desperately with our unsure future ahead. Later, when I arrived back home, Jan was waiting in my room.

"What's wrong," I asked, "how come you're waiting for me here?"

"Nothing's wrong, I guess. It's just that Phil told me he loved me tonight."

"That was fast, but then he's had a big crush on you for a long time. Why, are you worried?"

"No, I'm not worried, I'm just a little spooked. No one's ever been that serious about me before and I don't know if I love him or not," she said.

"I don't think you have to worry about it unless you want to dump him," I told her.

"God no, I'm crazy about him. He's funny and smart and boy does he know how to use that cock. I just wish he were as good in the oral department. I don't suppose you could help him out with that, could you?"

"I'll think about it," I said. "No promises. I'm really not sure how to proceed."

"Well, he may just ask you since I told him you were the best ever." She smiled coyly.

"Oh, I see. Well, we still have a couple of weeks work together," I conceded.

"You're the best, bro. Care to refresh your memory about how it's done?" She flopped on the bed and flipped her skirt up. She was panty-less and she lips were swollen and moist.

"Holy cow, Jan," I sighed, "I'm just coming off a sex marathon that started Friday. I don't know that my tongue can do any more. Can I do you with my hand?"

"That would be a first for us, you've never made me cum that way before. Sure, let's try it, someone else's hand always feels better than your own."

She lay back on the bed and I wet my fingers with saliva and began to imitate what I'd seem her do. I rubbed and massaged her labia to get her going then I polished her tiny, skin covered nubbin in a quick circular motion.

"Oh, shit, that feels so good," she said, "keep going, I'm loving this."

I stopped every now and again to put more saliva on my fingers. I loved how soft and spongy her pussy felt and I especially loved how her body was moving as I massaged her. I stuck two fingers in and began to fuck her quickly, rubbing her G-spot and her clit with my fingers and thumb. That kicked her up a few notches as her face became strained and serious.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

She shook her head to say no but she was clearly in some kind of distress. I tried to soften the pressure while I increased the speed and she reacted quickly, moaning and making sharp grunts. My arm was aching now and I just wanted her to cum. She stiffened up in big, jerky movements and grabbed my hand holding it in position as she rubbed herself a few last times against it. Then she flopped back on the bed out of breath.