The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! Where has that been all my life," she muttered. "How is it you know how to do things like that?"

"I don't know, sis, just glad I could help."

She got up and kissed me before going back to her room. I sat there and thought to myself, boy, you'd better get in all the loving you can, pretty soon it'll all be over. I pulled down the covers and went to bed. I could smell Jan's sweet essence on my hand as I drifted off.

Back at Magda's the next day, Phil and I were finishing up the garage when Jim came in. He looked around and checked a few things before coming over to speak to me. I put down my nail gun and turned to talk to him.

"Got a minute," he asked, "I think we need to talk."

"Sure," I said. "Is there a problem?"

"Well, Magda told me about your conversation, among other things," he said.

"Which conversation and what other things? I asked. "Is it because you won't be getting all the sex you planned on?"

"And why is that, how are you so sure?"

"Well, right now I'm pretty damn sure. You know I really don't like the way you moved in on Magda, assuming we'd all be one big sexual family."

"Oh, I guess sexual families would be your expertise." He quipped.

"Fine, this conversation is over. By the way, thanks for showing your true colors, you betrayed a trust Magda obviously placed in you. Nice cheap shot." I turned and walked back toward Phil.

"Just a minute you..." Jim raised his voice and reached for my shoulder.

Instinctively, Phil picked up a length of two-by-two, holding it like a club.

"OK, OK, this is going all sideways now," Jim said with his arms outstretched to calm things down. "I didn't come out here to fight, I just wanted to talk. I'm sorry for saying that, Rick, please accept my apology. We both care a great deal about the same person and I just want to let bygones be bygones."

"Fine, Jim, I accept your apology. Let's have a clean slate," I said.

The two of us went for a short walk around the neighbourhood while we sorted things out. We talked about how I had left things with Magda and that I no longer had an issue with the two of them. Jim was surprised when I said I was counting on him to make sure Magda wasn't lonely.

He was in complete agreement and had given up any hopes of having Mona and I become his group sex buddies. He just wanted to make Magda happy and be with her. We returned to the garage after thirty minutes and shook hands on our conversation. I joined Phil again and we continued to work.

"Looks like you both sorted things out again," Phil said. "Every think of becoming a diplomat?"

"Yeah, right," I laughed, "I think we're good. Damn, this has been one hell of a summer."

"You're telling me," Phil said, "and I probably don't know half of it."

"Well, who knows," I said, "maybe one day I'll write a story about it."

Within three days we had completed the garage and moved back into the main house to complete the basement. It was good to be back in there. I could see Magda and Mona more often. I was now back to strolling around naked at cleanup time and even Phil was up for joining me now as we walked to the showers, passing Magda's clients in the raw.

Magda, Mona, and I had regular threesomes at the end of most days and Phil would go over to my place to be with Jan. On the weekends, it was just Mona and I alone and we usually went the beach. We made a few new friends as we explored our love for having sex in public.

Mom was still hoping we would all stop having sex with each other at home but, unfortunately, the flesh was weak. Jan was just as determined to have Dad bone her whenever Mom wasn't around. Dad didn't seem to mind, either, as the two of them went at it like rabbits. Jan also continued to come to my room at night and enjoy our special moments. As insatiable as I could be, Jan amazed me with her powerful sex drive and her ability so keep coming back for more.

As the last few weeks passed, Phil and I completed all the work at Magda's.

Four days before Jan and I were to leave for school, Magda called early one evening and asked me to come over. When I got there she was lying in her bed naked.

"I want this to be our good bye," she said. "I can't bear the thought of saying it with anyone else around. Come lie down with me, I want to feel you close one last time before you leave."

I joined her and we cuddled without saying a word for a while. I began to speak and she put a finger to my lips.

"There's nothing left to say, Rick," she said as her eyes filled with tears and her voice began to shake. "We've said it all, it's time for us to move on."

My eyes filled up as well and my heart was breaking. I thought I would have a few more days to prepare but, here I was, having to deal with all the pain right now. I hugged her so tightly she begged me to let go so she could breath. I ran my hand over her wonderful, silky skin and cupped her breast. She rolled on top of me and we shared soft tender kisses that made my heart break even more.

My hands caressed her back down to her ass and I took a cheek in each hand, kneading them softly. She brought her legs up on both sides and I felt her fingers take my cock to her warm slippery entrance. She was so wet I just slid into her as she sat back up, impaled on my cock. A look of serene pleasure came over her face and she slowly moved her hips, all the while working my shaft from inside her.

We kept moving in that way, very slowly, very intense and loving. Every so often she moaned a painful sound. A sound that made me yearn to make her feel better, any way I could. But I couldn't and we continued making love in that position for a long time.

"What am I going to do without you?" she said. "I want to be brave, but I can't bear the thought of being without you. Eat me, Rick, I want to feel it one more time."

I moved her off me and made my way between her silky, soft legs. As always, I kissed and licked the tender inner thighs that I loved so much. I worked my way up to her pussy and sucked softly on her clit until she began to make low guttural sounds. I didn't want her to cum too quickly, so I backed off and rolled her over on her stomach. I licked up her spine from her ass to the back of her neck then embraced her shoulders. I kissed the sides of her neck and, lying on her back now, I pushed my cock in between her thighs and penetrated her from behind.

"I just want to feel you under me with my cock inside you for a minute," I whispered to her. "I'll get back to giving you what you want soon."

"I want it all," she said, "do what ever you want to me, I'm yours."

I pulled back out of her and slid down her torso to her ass. Parting her cheeks I tasted her and licked all along her ass as I fingered her wet pussy. She was moaning loudly now, and I kept on until I felt she was close again.

Once more I rolled her over and buried my face in her pussy, licking, kissing and sucking at all the moist tender parts. She began to flail around again, but I stayed with her as she bucked and rolled. I had two fingers in her and I was massaging her sensitive G-spot when she went over the top and came. With her legs bent on either side of me, she bucked up and down screaming as her orgasm took over. It seemed like the longest orgasm I had ever seen her have, although, it was probably no longer than half a minute. It just seemed like so much longer.

I crawled up beside her and hugged her closely. She was weak and unresponsive at first, but after a few minutes, she turned her head to look at me.

"How did you go from a naïve young man who had never seen a pussy, to this? Every inch of me feels loved and satisfied. You and Mona were made for each other. She's the only woman I know who can give you back what she gets."

"Oh, I know another one, I'm with her. But you're right, she already does," I said. "She learned it all from you."

We cuddled and embraced for a long while before she asked me to fuck her our favourite way. So I slid myself into her and we made love slowly, stretching out every sensation to its limit. My heart was breaking again as I felt her stomach spasm as she began to cry. I kissed her tears from her face and told her how much I loved her.

I felt the familiar pressure begin to build in my balls and my cock became more stiff and engorged. I came hard in her as I pushed myself in as deeply as I could. With her legs around my waist she helped me by pushing my ass from behind with her feet. In all the times we had made love, this was the most intense and complete. For me it was almost spiritual.

We both dozed off as we cuddled once more and it was a few hours before we awoke.

"Spend the night?" she asked.

I nodded and cuddled her some more. All through that night we would wake, make love and drift back off to sleep again. They weren't powerful lovemaking sessions, just sweet and tender moments that made us both feel contented and loved.

In the morning, we showered and dressed for breakfast. This was still a workday for Magda and she had a full house coming for therapy. We ate cereal and fruit and sipped coffee as we gazed into each other's eyes. Very little was said. Finally, it was time to leave and as we stood at her door, we shared one last kiss. There was nothing left to be said or felt, we had done it all the night before. I walked out through the door, halfway down the walkway, I heard the door lock click behind me.

I wanted to run back and take her in my arms just one more time, but I knew it would be wrong. I pressed on to my home and went in through the back door to the kitchen. Mom was there at the kitchen table reading a newspaper and she looked up and smiled at me.

"Said your goodbyes?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "that was the hardest thing I've ever done. But it won't be any easier with you day after tomorrow."

"Let's not talk about that now, that will be hard enough to deal with then. When are you seeing Mona?"

"Tomorrow," I answered, "We're spending the whole day at the beach. Today she has interviews with sponsors and she wanted to have a clear head for that. At her age, sponsorship is getting scarce. If it wasn't for Magda's efforts she'd be in real trouble."

"She's a lucky girl, to be so talented and have the support of people who truly love her," Mom said. "I like her. Seeing the two of you together makes me very happy, you're good for each other."

"I'm a little tired," I said, "not much sleep last night. I think I'll go up and take a nap."

"Oh, what a surprise," Mom quipped. "I see you later."

I went up and crawled into bed and fell straight asleep. A little later, in the early afternoon, I awoke and went to the washroom. When I came out, I could hear the shower running in my parents washroom. Suddenly, it turned off and I realized that Mom might soon be walking around her room in the raw. It had been weeks since I had seen her lovely body and I couldn't resist getting a little peek before going off to school.

I stood at her doorway and, sure enough, she walked out naked with just a towel around her head. I was transported back the first morning we spent together naked and how excited and overwhelmed I was with her beauty. I stepped into the room.

"Please don't be too angry with me, Mom. I couldn't resist seeing you one last time before I leave. You're so beautiful and I miss what we had so much. I'll leave you alone now."

"No, don't," she said, "stay with me a while. Just because I've tried to change things doesn't mean I don't miss this, too."

She walked over to her vanity and unwrapped the towel from her head. She looked at me and gestured to a chair facing her, beside the vanity. Then, she picked up a brush and began to run it through her hair. I melted. I brought me straight back to my favourite memory and the unforgettable sight of her brushing her hair in the nude. I was all choked up and precum oozed from my cock.

"Oh my, you can still do it," Mom said, "you still make me feel so desired, I feel twenty years younger and in love all over again. The way you look at me with such wanting and love, it's overpowering. Come here," she opened her outstretched arms.

I fell forward, walking to her on my knees and into her arms. Her breasts pushed against my chest as we hugged, a sensation I thought I'd never feel again. I grasped the hair behind her head and pushed her face to mine. We kissed so passionately I felt myself grow weak from the powerful emotion.

We both stood and she took hold of my cock as I reached behind and grabbed her full ass. We kissed again and, once more, I was swept away with my love for her. I needed her so much, my body was on fire and my heart was pounding.

"I know you think it's wrong, but I want you so badly, I have to have you, please, Mom," I begged.

"Of course you can have me, Rick, take my body once more. It's been too long and I want you to make love to me like you used to."

I led her over to the bed and she lay down with her arms open to greet me. I joined her and, as I nestled into the embrace of her arms, we kissed passionately. My cock was so hard it almost hurt and it left a trail of precum everywhere. I grabbed at her breasts and sucked her nipples one at a time. She pushed my head into each tit with her hand.

I rolled on top of her and she opened her legs to greet me. I rubbed her entrance with my cock, spreading her slippery wetness and stimulating her clit. I put myself at the opening as I entered her warmness. I was home again, where I belonged. As I slowly began so slide in and out of her, she wrapped her legs around my waist. We continued making love this way for quite some time, both of us reveling in the deep sensations.

I felt I would be cuming soon so I began to speed up, trying to stimulate Mom to have her orgasm with me. We were now moving as one and no effort was wasted as we both did our utmost to deliver pleasure to each other. I could tell Mom was close and, as the telltale contractions began, I was overjoyed and I picked up speed, stabbing at her sex with my cock. I came in her as I held myself at the deepest point I could, feeling her quake and shiver through her own orgasm.

We came to a stop and held each other close again as I kissed the nape of her neck down to her breasts. I wanted to do more, I just couldn't let it go at this. I kissed my way down her belly to her mound and, once again, she welcomed me by parting her legs. I marveled at her beautiful pussy and kissed it adoringly. My cum was still oozing out of her as I set in to lick her engorged lips and suck on her clit.

"Oh, I think I missed this more than anything," she said. "Make me cum, Rick. I want you to make me scream."

I was happy to oblige as I licked and kissed her everywhere between her legs. I just couldn't get enough of her as I indulged as many of my senses as I could. Her scent was as thick and hypnotic as I remembered it and she tasted wonderful, just a bit salty. Her lips were soft and tender to my tongue as I stuck it in between and savored our combined fluids.

She was moaning loudly now and her hands grasped the sheets on either side of her. I slipped two fingers into her and she hissed as she exhaled, and I sucked on her clit, as well. She was very close and, as I massaged her G-spot, my tongue brushed the tiny sensitive pearl under her clit hood. It was as if I hit her with an electric shock as she slammed her hands on the sheets and then pulled at them with both fists. Her moans quickly changed pitch to a retching kind of sound and, finally, a scream. She screamed louder than I had ever heard her as her whole body quaked. When it was over she collapsed back on the bed limp, spent of all energy.

I lay beside her again and pulled the blankets over us. I cuddled up to her and ran my hand softly all over her body. I still needed to touch her and feel her body beside me. I still wanted all of her and I couldn't face that soon she would revert back to her position of denial, to a place where we no longer could enjoy each other in this special way. She turned her head toward me.

"That was the best ever for us," she said, "I hope it's like this every time you visit."

"You mean you want us to do this again?" I said.

"Yes, I do," she said, "I will always want this from you. We have something rare and beautiful together and I never want to lose it. I realized that the last time we made love in your room. What I don't want is for all of us to simple satisfy our needs with each other. We all have partners for that now. When you come back from school to visit, I'll be waiting and, if you want, we can make our special kind of love."

"That's so wonderful, Mom, I was afraid this was our last time together. I'll always want you."

We hugged and cuddled for a while longer and then showered before going down stairs. Dad and Jan came home at their usual times, and Dad told me he had a surprise for me outside. When we all got to the front lawn, there was a beautiful new car in the driveway.

"That's my new toy, I just got her today," he tossed me a set of keys. "Here you go, son, the old car is yours now. But you have to promise me that you'll share it with Jan at university."

"No problem, Dad, consider it done." I said, "Thanks, I mean, I don't know what to say, this is the best gift ever. Well, I guess we'll be driving ourselves to school day after tomorrow." I said to Jan.

"That's right," Dad said, "and I had a hitch installed on it so you can rent a trailer for all your stuff."

"This is fantastic," Jan said, "thank you so much, Dad."

We all went back in the house and had dinner. Mom had outdone herself with a delicious supper and everyone was in a great mood as we ate. When it came time for desert, Mom brought out bowls of fresh fruit and Ice cream, a household favorite.

"This is wonderful, all of us at the table, enjoying an good meal." She stopped talking to look at Dad and Jan. "In the spirit of fairness, I think I should confess that Rick and I shared a special goodbye this afternoon."

"No fair!" Jan said. "You don't want us doing that any more, but you do it with Rick anyway?"

"Jan," Mom said, "please don't act so self righteous, I know you two have been at it whenever I wasn't around. I'm the one who cleans the sheets you know. But please, go ahead, enjoy each other before you have to leave, I won't mind."

"Well, I've got to finish packing tomorrow, but I've got all night tonight. How about it Dad?" Jan asked.

"Well, I'm feeling a little ambushed here," as he looked over at Mom.

"Go ahead, dear, like I said, I got my oats this afternoon, your turn now."

"Alright then," Dad said, "It's a date."

"A date," Jan laughed, "well, it's lucky for you this girl puts out on a date."

"Oh here we go again," Mom said, "trailer trash talk. Can't you just button it sometimes?"

But Jan wasn't troubled by Mom's comment. When we finished dinner, Mom and I got up to do the dishes and tidy up while Dad and Jan went upstairs to enjoy themselves. When we were all done cleaning, we moved to the den to watch some TV. I sat in the corner of the couch and Mom leaned up against me as I wrapped my arms around her and we cuddled like kids. We were treated to Jan's screams of passion as Dad pounded her without mercy upstairs. The noise continued for almost an hour and Mom was beginning to get a little miffed.

"An hour, I can't believe it," she quipped, "sometimes I'm lucky to get ten minutes out of him."

"You got a few hours out of me today, Mom, and Jan can be a force of nature in bed. Your little girl has the appetite of four women and she's learned how to get what she wants. Her skills are really amazing now."

"You're right, I shouldn't be upset, and it's true you're both unbelievable in bed. I don't know where you got it from."

Just then Jan let out another blood curdling scream upstairs and we could hear Dad groan as he came. They both stopped making noise but we could still hear the bed creak and bump against the wall. Soon those noises stopped as well and we heard the shower start up.