The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands roamed under Mom's top and I fondled her lovely breasts and I tweaked her stiff nipples between my fingers.

"Mm, that's nice," she purred, " I love it when you do that. But, please, don't go any farther, I don't want us to make love again tonight."

"That's fine with me, Mom, it would be a pale image of this afternoon anyway. I'd rather take that memory to school with me."

She turned her head and smiled as we shared a kiss. The shower stopped upstairs and after a few more minutes we heard the bed begin to creak and bump again.

"I don't believe it," Mom half-smiled at me, "they're at it again. Oh, that man is going to owe me some real quality time when you two are gone."

I had to laugh at her reaction and I gave her a big hug as I squeezed her tits in my hands. She began to laugh as well while Jan began screaming again.

"That little vixen's going to give your father a heart attack."

The second show only lasted ten or fifteen minutes and then there was silence. Mom and I watched a movie and I ran my hands all over her as we continued to cuddle on the couch. Finally, we went upstairs to Mom and Dad's room and they were both sound asleep. I carried Jan to her room in my arms and tucked her in. I'm pretty sure Dad didn't get the same treatment.

The following morning I called Mona to see if she was ready.

"Almost," she said, "I'm finished packing and I've left out some clothes for today. What are we doing for food?"

"Mom has packed us a great big basket for the day and I'll bring along blankets and towels. You can bring clothes if you like, but you won't be needing them."

"I know, dummy, they're just for late tonight when it gets colder."

I packed the car and drove to her place, she looked so gorgeous skipping down the walkway to the car. She got in beside me and I grabbed her into my arms, hugging and kissing desperately.

"Wow, that was a nice welcome, thank you."

"It's just that I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you. If I had to describe my perfect dream girl, you would tick all the boxes. I love you so much."

"OK, let's get to the beach quick, someone's getting a lot of great sex today," she laughed.

As we drove, she slid her hand into my shorts and stroked me. I told her about my dad's gift and she was excited at the news. Her school was only a two-hour drive from mine and now we could see each other more often.

We arrived at the beach parking lot and began our descent to the beach. Over the recent weeks we had become very familiar with the area and we had discovered the ideal spot. It was secluded for privacy but, if we wished, we could move farther into the open, if we felt like being exhibitionists. We had made friends with another couple in particular and we often traded sex shows with them. The sex was incredible, as each couple would try to outdo the other. Our mutual shows could last for hours.

We set ourselves up and quickly disrobed for a dip in the water. As I finished undressing, I looked Mona up and down and then approached to take her in my arms.

"You are so insanely beautiful," I said, "why don't we get ourselves a little dirty before we go in the water?"

"I knew you were too horny back in there the car," she laughed. "How about a nice blowjob?"

"How about a great fuck instead?"

"Great fuck trumps a nice blowjob in my books." She lay down on the blanket and beckoned me to her with her hands.

I dropped down on the blanket with my head between her open legs. Her perfect little pussy was opened like a flower from her anticipation. I took my first taste and she shivered in response. I buried my mouth in her wetness and licked her juices feverishly. She tasted salty and sweet at the same time and I wanted her more and more. I couldn't take it any longer and kissed my way up her belly to her small firm beasts, sucking each nipple until she squirmed. My cock zeroed in on it's warm wet target and I inched myself into her.

"God, you really are horny," she said, "you never cut short on eating my pussy, it's your favorite thing in the world."

"This minute it's my second favorite, but don't worry, we'll be here all day and I'm going to worship every single inch of your body a few times. I just need something to tide me over."

"Fine with me," she agreed, "I'm open for business, worship away."

She raised her legs up high and wrapped them around me as I pounded away at her sweet, velvety pussy. Our space allowed us enough seclusion to do what ever we wanted. We could still be seen by passers-by, but they had to make an effort. We found that those who where offended by nudity or public sex generally didn't try to hard, while those who enjoyed looking made considerable effort. We loved being seen, it was a huge turn-on for us.

"Well, at it already," came a familiar voice behind us.

I turned to see our new friends Gerry and Lynne. Gerry was a guy we entertained once on the beach, he was our first public sex audience. Lynne was his delectable girlfriend. The four of us often traded sex shows, it was a new pastime we were all developing and enjoying very much. The two of them lay down beside us and watched as we continued to fuck.

"He's really horny this morning," Mona said, "I hope he keeps this up all day."

"So do we," Lynne giggled as she stroked Gerry's hard cock.

Lynne was very petite at maybe five feet. She had a tight build with medium sized tits. Her nipples were amazing, though, they seemed constantly aroused and at attention. Every time I saw them, I just wanted to nuzzle and suck on them. She was very pretty with auburn hair that matched the neatly trimmed landing strip on her mound.

At first, when Gerry brought Lynne to meet us, she was a little shy and unaccustomed to public nudity. But after she had watched us have sex a few times, clothes and inhibitions quickly vanished. She seemed perpetually horny and eager to have sex with Gerry right along with us. It was a fun relationship that we all enjoyed very much.

This morning, as I pinned Mona's legs back to her chest and pounded her tight pussy, Lynne wanted a much closer look. She crawled in behind us to where her face was only inches from our joining.

"Oh, this is unbelievable," she moaned, "It's so warm and humid here, and the smell..." she paused to inhale deeply through her nose, "it's so thick and erotic."

"Oh shit!" Mona said, "are you licking me down there?"

"Mm hmm," came the response from behind us.

"Don't stop, it's amazing. You're both making me cum so fast. Ahh...," as she slipped over the edge.

I kept pounding her and I felt a sensation on my balls that I credited to Lynne again. She was raking her long nails on my balls as they waved close to her face. That was all I needed to finish me off as well and I shot load after load into Mona's hot young pussy. I collapsed on Mona, then looked toward Gerry as I caught my breath.

"Your girlfriend is getting into the action," I said.

"She's a big girl... well, sort of," he laughed as he became the recipient of a smack on the ass from Lynne before she crawled up into his arms.

"I hope I wasn't out of line?" Lynne asked looking at the two of us.

"No, of course not," Mona replied, "I've been there very often, it's almost overpowering to be so close to the action with all your senses being overloaded. It's like being in a trance."

"Yeah, exactly," Lynne says. "Holy cow, you two have really been around. I never thought I'd do something like that to another girl, but I couldn't help myself. Like you said, I was in a kind of trance."

"Want to go a little further?" Mona asked her.

"Sh...Sure... I guess,"

Mona shimmied down between her legs as Lynne reluctantly spread them apart. She nestled in and took a taste of her pussy.

"Mm, that's good, you're pussy's leaking like a sieve, I've got to do some damage control," Mona smiled as she dove back in and licked her pussy full on with all the know-how she possessed.

Lynne arched her back as her face lit up and then contorted like she had just received a powerful shock. She was still in Gerry's arms and he played with her tits and pinched her nipples as he enjoyed the show.

"Oh my fucking God! Oh shit, shit, I can't believe this," Lynne cried. "What are you doing down there?"

But Mona didn't answer, she kept licking and slurping her syrupy slit, as her talented fingers raised havoc inside her pussy. Lynne was in another world and her hips gyrated and she mashed her clit into Mona's eager mouth. In a burst of emotion, she cried out, as an all-consuming orgasm hit her. Her head fell backwards and a deep guttural sound escaped as if creeping its way up and out of her throat.

Her spasms were so intense I thought she might be convulsing but soon she calmed herself as she reached for Mona's head with her shaking hands. She pulled her up to her face and kissed her passionately. They kissed and kissed as Gerry lay there underneath Lynne looking on in shock. At last they broke free of each other, and Mona returned to my side wiping her face on her arm.

"Holy fuck girl! What did you do to me? That was the most powerful orgasm of my life. I'd return the favor if I had any idea how."

"Just a little girl/girl know how," Mona smiled, "Just a sample of what can be achieved. Guys don't usually know how to do that, except for Rick here, he learned from the best of the best and I've never met someone who loves pussy more than him."

"Mm, lucky girl," Lynne purrs and looks at me with hungry eyes, "to bad he's leaving town."

"Whoa!" Gerry recoils, "and what am I?"

"You're someone who's got some stepping up to do, honey. That is, if you want more of this little pussy here," she laughed a wicked little laugh as she patted her mound.

Gerry just hugged her close and kissed her on the side of her neck.

"Let's go for a swim," I suggested as we all jumped up and ran to the water.

We frolicked around and played water games up until lunch when we all returned to the blankets. I opened our basket and Mona and I began to have lunch as Gerry and Lynne did the same.

"So this is your last day here," Gerry said. "When are you leaving?"

"My sister, Jan, and I will leave early tomorrow and, hopefully, we'll be at our dorms by nightfall. That will give us the weekend to get set up before everything starts next week."

"And how about you, Mona?" Lynne asked.

"My school is a little closer and only about two hours from where Rick will be. I'll be leaving on Monday with my mom and dad. It's pretty much the only thing we do together, the annual 'let's get rid of Mona' run. I'll have my degree in one more year, two, if I qualify for the Olympics in the spring. Then, three more years for a graduate degree and internships."

"Wow, that's a long road," Gerry said.

"Yeah, I'm hoping a place on the Olympic team will help with scholarships."

"What are you and Rick going to do to see each other?" Lynne asked.

"Well, the latest good news is Rick's dad gave him a car, so we're hoping to see each other on off times and weekends," Mona said.

The midday sun was still hot and we all decided to cool off in the water again. Mona waded up to me in the water and took hold of my cock. I came to full hardness quickly as she stared into my eyes.

"OK, let's go back to our spot and fool around some more," she suggested.

"Thanks," I said, "now I've got to walk across the beach with a full hardon."

"Oh, poor baby," she mocked, "embarrassed to let everyone see your stiffy?"

"Oh, you're going to pay for that," I said as I reached out to grab her. But she was too fast and she skipped along over the sand, straight to the blankets. People began to laugh and point as I chased behind her with my erection bobbing and swaying in every direction.

When I reached her, she was lying on her back with her legs parted, rubbing her hot juicy pussy. I dropped down and buried my face in her excited wetness as she giggled like a guilty young girl. I licked and kissed her inner thighs just as Gerry and Lynne plopped down beside us.

"Watch and learn," Lynne told Gerry.

After thoroughly enjoying the silky soft pleasures of her thighs, I licked all around her pussy lips teasing her until she became impatient. Then I sucked one lip into my mouth and nibbled on it before repeating the process again with the other side. I took a deep taste inside her as I scrapped my nails on the sensitive space between her pussy and her ass.

"FUCK," she blurted out as she arched her back, "that feels so good."

I lifted her legs up to get access to her ass and tickled her little pucker with my tongue before rimming the length of her ass. Now she was becoming almost abusive with her nasty language.

"Stop fucking teasing me, you bastard, you're driving me crazy. Finish me."

"I told you I would make you pay, so just lay back like a good girl and keep a civil tongue. I'll make you cum all right, all in good time," I told her.

I kept rimming her ass as I licked a finger and corkscrewed it into her sphincter. She hissed at me pushing her ass toward the finger, pushing it deeper and deeper. I let her ass down, keeping my finger where it was and sucked on her clit hood washing it over and over with my tongue. With my other hand, I inserted two fingers and rubbed her G-spot. The heavy stimulation in all three spots was more than Mona could deal with and she started to cum as she stared straight down at me and cursed.

"You fucker," she cursed in a low voice, "Aghhh, FUCK, AGHHHH!"

She bucked like a mule while I did everything I could to keep stimulating all three spots. She let out a scream that alarmed people on the beach and a few guys came running to see if there was a problem. When they got to us, Mona was just lying there beside me with her hair all matted on her forehead and an exhausted but content look on her look face.

"It's alright guy's," Gerry said to them, "the lady was just having a good time." Lynne nodded her concurrence in his support.

"OK, I hope you picked up a few things," Lynne said to Gerry, "because I want one of those."

"Would you settle on a nice deposit for now?" He smiled.

"Yeah, sure," she laughed, "I'm so hot right now, just get that thing in me, I want to cum so bad."

He rolled over on his back and she threw her leg over him and straddled his erect cock. She lined him up and then he slid him right in, she was really wet. Right away, her hips began to twist and gyrate with the sexiest motion. Her sweet tits hung over his chest and swayed back and forth and she pumped his cock with her slick pussy.

Mona was in awe as we watched. "God, I love to watch her do this, she does it like no one else. It's so sexy."

Gerry moaned painfully as she worked her magic on him. I signaled to Mona that we should get closer and we approached as one body, moving in close to the action. We were within inches of his cock now as she continued to gyrate taking him in and out of her.

I wet a finger and slid it along the crack of her ass as she reacted by giggling and clenching her ass cheeks. It was hard keeping up with her, but I managed as she moaned her appreciation. Mona moved a hand in between them and played with Lynne's clit at the same time. Lynne was going crazy now and was about to come. Gerry was also getting close because Lynne was pulling the life out of his cock now as her pussy began to spasm.

Lynne's whole body began to shake as her powerful orgasm took over. Gerry came as well and we watched his cock and balls contract, pumping love juice into her. It must have been a good load because there was a ring of thick white cum around his cock that dripped down his shaft as he slid in and out of her. Mona couldn't help herself, she went in for a little taste of their mingled juices. She smiled in wide-eye excitement as she looked back at me licking her lips.

Lynne collapsed onto Gerry's chest and the two of them cuddled as they caught their breath. I scooted over to Mona and she immediately went down on my cock. She pumped at me like someone possessed and she played with my balls with one hand. The other two just continued to hug and watch our show.

Mona was seriously working over my cock as she sucked furiously on the tip while her hand slid quickly up and down the shaft. We were both so worked up that I knew it wouldn't be long. In no time at all, I could feel the pressure build in my balls and I erupted into her waiting mouth. I was amazed at how she could swallow my loads so easily now. My orgasms were still as sizable, but somehow she had mastered the ability to swallow them completely.

As soon as I was finished, she pushed me back and straddled me, inserting my semi-rigid cock into her velvety slick hole. I wasn't sure that I could recoup that quickly, but one look at her beautiful tits looming over me and I felt a twinge of rejuvenation. The muscles in her vagina went into overdrive as they massaged and clamped my cock. She was pulling it back from its resting state, with a renewed call to action. I could feel myself getting harder and I eagerly pushed myself deeper into her.

Mona pumped me with her pussy over and over as I reached up and grabbed her tits roughly, pinching her nipples until it broke her concentration. Her eyes glared at me for the unwanted distraction. She sat up on my cock and bounced up and down, mashing and grinding her clit into me.

I could tell from her breathing that she was getting close as she looked up at the sky still pounding up and down. Soon, the telltale vibrations in her love canal, betrayed her coming orgasm. She was losing muscular control as everything kicked in to autopilot and I felt her contractions suck me into her. She fell back on my chest and I rammed myself into her with deep long fast strokes.

Gerry and Lynne moved back to where the action was for a better vantage point as they gazed and grabbed at each other. I came as I felt Mona winding down from her orgasm. She was kissing my neck and shoulder as I slowed down and came to a stop.

"Geez, that's the fastest you've ever gotten me back in the game," I smiled to her. "There was no way my cock could deny such an amazing request."

"I'm glad you both were up to the task, this is the best farewell party I've ever been to," Mona said.

"It's only for a week, I'll be driving up next weekend."

"I know, but I'm going to miss you so much," she said.

We went back into the water and cleaned up before packing and saying our goodbyes to Gerry and Lynne. We promised to write and send pictures. We both felt sad as we climbed the hill back up to the car, we were going to miss our special beach.

I drove Mona home and after a prolonged goodbye I headed home to finish packing. When I arrived, the car was in the driveway and Dad had rented a small trailer for all our stuff. Jan already had it half filled as I walked up to check it out.

"Hey, leave a little room for me," I said, "I travel light, but I still need some space."

"Well, I still have more things to pack, but the trunk and the back seat are empty." Jan offered.

"We need to leave that space for the essentials. The stuff we'll move in right away when we get there."

"Oh," she said with a blank expression, "I'm not sure where that stuff is."

I shock my head in disbelief and went into the house. I went to my room and Mom was there folding fresh laundry for me to pack. She was wearing a loose pair of shorts and an equally loose top. Every time she bent forward to place something on a pile her top dropped open exposing her bare breasts. I stood and watched trying to figure out if she was doing it on purpose.

"Enjoying the show?" She smiled.

"You know I am," I answered, "you know I can never get enough of your beautiful tits."

"Breasts, young man, breasts," she corrected me. "I think the word tits is crass and disrespectful."