The Best Summer of My Life Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved around behind her and slid my hands under her top up to her full soft mounds and squeezed them. I pinched both nipples softly.

"Mmm," she leaned her head back against me.

"Let me see," as I continued to sample her incredible globes. "Yes, I guess you're right, these magnificent breasts shouldn't be called anything else. Any other name would demean their worth. Oh, I'm going to miss these and everything else about you so much, Mom."

"I know, sweetie, I'm sorry it took so long for me to get over my hang ups, but you know we can enjoy each other again later? It may not be like this summer, but I think we'll never lose our special desire for each other."

"I know we won't," I told her, "I know we'll be lovers always."

I kissed her passionately and we hugged tightly as my sister came in. She sighed and joined our hug as Mom began to cry.

"I can't believe the two of you are leaving for school. Where did the time go?"

Jan and I kissed her tears away and hugged her some more until she said she felt better. I continued to pack, bringing down filled boxes and garbage bags as I went. The packing went on until early evening when I padlocked the trailer and locked the car.

"All done," I announced, walking back into the house.

"That's great," Dad said, "When will you be off in the morning?"

"I was figuring around eight o'clock," I answered, "we need to beat the cross-town traffic before we hit the highway. If not, we'll never make it there early enough to get the essentials unpacked."

"Sounds like a good plan, you'd better get a good night's sleep," he looked at Jan and Mom as he spoke.

"What are you looking at us for?" Mom said defensively, "We're not cats in heat. We can keep our hands off him for one night."

"I know that," Dad said, "I have a selfish request. Since Rick needs his rest, could I have one last threesome with the two of you? Please?"

"What do you think, Mom?" Jan asked. "Should we grant him his wish?"

"Why not," came Mom's response, "one for the road. Oh, this is going to be fun."

After a little more conversation, I decided to turn in and head for my bed. As I lay there thinking about the next day and all the possible adventures ahead, I heard the muffled voices of the others in my parent's room. Soon there were the unmistakable sounds of lovemaking as Jan and Mom did their best to grant Dad his wish. Nothing could have been more pleasing to my ears as I drifted off to sleep.

The following morning I walked to the shower and the smell of fresh cooked bacon filled the air. I packed up my last bag and brought it down, placing it at the front door before going into the kitchen. I was dumbfounded as I entered and saw Mom, Dad, and Jan all standing there in the nude.

"Holy cow, this is the nicest surprise ever," I said stripping off my own clothes. "You guys are so terrific doing this for me, I love you all so much."

I hugged and kissed each of them and we all sat down for a huge breakfast. The mood was upbeat and cheery as we all ate our fill and sat back to enjoy a last coffee. Finally, I got up and asked Jan if she was ready. We all dressed and went outside to the car outside to the car. There were more teary goodbyes and hugs as we got into the car and started out on our journey. Sticking our arms out the window to wave, we rolled away down the street and around the corner.

The first hour of the trip was a little somber as Jan and I made small talk about school and our plans. When we hit the highway, Jan slid forward in her seat and slipped off her shorts and panties.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just getting more comfortable so I can rub myself while I give you a blowjob," she said, "I don't want you to get bored on our road trip. I think we should make at least one rest stop on the way so you can make sure I don't get bored either."

"You know," I said, "maybe we should check out off-campus living for the second semester. I have a feeling we'll need the privacy."

"Good Idea, now lift your ass so I can slide your shorts down a little," she laughed.

And that was it, my amazing summer was over. Sure, it wasn't the end of sex for me, in fact it was more like another beginning, but that's a whole other story. I would never again have as many luscious women tending to me, all in one place. They were scattered all over now but, hey, I could live with that.

*

Thank you for reading and I sincerely hope you enjoyed the story. I want to thank everyone who sent comments and helped me keep this story on track, it was wonderful hearing from you.

If you have any comments good or not so good but constructive please vote and/or leave your comments below. You can also send me a private message from my profile on Literotica. I love to read feedback. Thanks again for reading.

...Allnitediner