The Best Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TXBiMwm
TXBiMwm
15 Followers

This was the early 90's and HIV/AIDS was in the headlines, but I really didn't know much about any of the risks.

He asked, "Have you ever fucked anyone?"

I was a virgin and I admitted that I was. "No," I told him, "Only hand jobs."

He said, "We will be fine. I am clean"

I wasn't even really sure what he meant by clean. I only knew that his ass felt good wrapped around my cock. He told me to go slow but I just kind of stayed still and let him kind of rock his ass on my cock. It felt so fucking good. Mack had, what I now call, a hungry butt. His ass just swallowed my cock like it was eating it. His hole wasn't sloppy or loose but just a nice easy hole to fuck.

As we got into a rhythm, I matched his pace and started to pump my cock back and forth. His ass looked so fucking good. I put both hands on his hips and started to take control. I began using all of my body strength to pull him back into me.

Mack let out a long' and low moan. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, baby that feels amazing."

I increased the power behind each thrust of my hips. I was grunting with each thrust. Mack was pushing back on me just as hard. As I got closer to cumming I pulled his hips back on my cock as far as they would go. I could feel the bottom of my sack slapping against him with each thrust. Soon, I felt my cum building. I yelled, " l'm gonna cum!"

"Give it to me stud." Mack said lustfully.

I pushed my dick as far as I could get it and held his hips back as my cock spasmed in his hole. I must have shot 7-8 ropes of cum. Mack moaned and was grinding his ass against me. I came so hard that my abs were cramping a bit.

My spent cock slipped from his sexy ass and and I saw a huge drop of my cum leak from his freshly fucked hole. He rolled over and pulled me down toward him and we kissed a deep passionate kiss that was a little different than the lustful kisses from before. It was more tender and loving.

Mack said "That was amazing,"

I just smiled and said "Yes it was".

I experienced a sudden wave of anxiety. He must have sensed that I was feeling the guilt and confusion that I was. I had just lost my virginity to a man who was more.than twice my age and suddenly my lust was turning into regret. I rolled off of him onto my back and he stroked my hair and told me not to move. He got up and went to the restroom and when he came back he was holding a wash cloth. He wrapped the very warm washcloth around my cock. It felt amazing as he cleaned my cock off. My regrets started to fade.

When he was done he kissed me and said "Thank you, it's been years since I have been fucked like that and taken a load inside of me."

I wasn't sure how to respond, but I managed a "Thank you too."

I rolled onto my side to face him. I closed my eyes. Mack started to kiss me lightly on the cheek and asked, "Do you need to go?"

His hard cock brushed against my thigh and that was enough to make my lust was come back. My thoughts of regret gave way to my desire.

I said, "I should probably get back to my friends soon, but I don't have to leave just yet."

We kissed briefly and I rolled him on his back and moved down his body towards his cock. I kissed his hairless chest and lightly licked his left nipple on my way down to his throbbing dick. When I reached his cock I could feel the heat coming from it. The head was huge and swollen. The veins on his shaft were thick and bulging.

I took his head in my mouth and did my best to imitate the way he had rolled his tongue around my head. The swollen head of his dick was hot. It made my mouth water and I moved my lips down his shaft and buried my nose in his pubes. I could smell the manly scent of his nuts and it really turned me on even more. Mack was running his fingers through my hair and said, "Oh my God you are a sexy stud."

I felt sexy to be able to turn him on this way. I deep throated his cock slowly. I moved my mouth up and down his shaft very deliberately for several minutes. It was different than in the men's room. I was taking my time and savoring his cock. I had learned from watching him when he had worshipped my cock earlier.

The bulbous head barely fit in my throat. I liked the way he moaned and told me how sexy I was as I sucked his thick hard cock. It made me horny to please him with my mouth and I could feel my own errection growing.

I cupped his balls in my hand and I felt a wetness on the underside of his nut sack. At first I was confused, but I realized that the wetness was my cum that had leaked from his ass after we fucked. I decided to explore further down and I wrapped my lips around hit right testicle. I gently sucked on it and stroked his slick cock with my right hand.

I went a little further and flattened out my tongue against his hairless taint. I could taste the remnants of my own cum as he rocked his hips against my tongue. He moaned loudly and I felt his cock stiffen and his taint flexed.

Mack said "Oooohhhh, I'm cumming baby."

I quickly put my mouth over his head and caught the first shot, which shot out like a cannon. I just held his his cock head in my mouth and Mack lightly pulled my hair as he came in my mouth. i savored the cum in my mouth and swallowed every drop. I moved up until I was on top of him again and we kissed deeply.

Mack told me "You are fucking hot. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

I just shook my head.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist and pulled me close to him. My cock was rock hard again. My cock found his hungry cum slicked hole. I eased my cock inside of him and began to slowly grind my hips as my the full length of my 8 inch errection entered him in our missionary position.

Mack whispered "Go a little slower this time. I want to feel every inch of you inside of me."

So we kissed deeply and passionately as our bodies became one. Mack moved his hips underneath me and created a rhythm for us. I was learning from his movements how he wanted me to fuck him. I moved my hips slowly and took long slow strokes. Our mouths seemed to be locked in a continuous, lustful kiss.

His own cock was rubbing against my flat stomach and getting harder with each thrust.

Mack told me "This feels so good. Your cock feels amazing. I feel so full."

I had no experience in bedroom talk. I didn't know how to respond, but his words made me feel good. So, I just kissed him again and kept slowly and powerfully pumping my hips and pushing my cock as deep as I could in his ass.

I could feel my orgasm approaching and my pace picked up. I started thrusting faster and harder. Mack wrapped his legs tightly around me and matched my intensity. I felt my balls tighten up and I impaled his ass with my cock. The angle of his hips was slightly tilted and it allowed my cock to go even deeper.

My cock seized inside his ass And for the second time in less than an hour I started shooting inside his sexy ass. I was locked up as every muscle in my legs, ass and back were flexed to give my cock it's deepest penetration. But, Mack, was bucking wildly underneath me and I felt his cock shoot it's load I between our bodies. It was hot to feel the semen and sweat mix on our stomachs and chest. Our bodies were writhing against each other and I started to pump my cock again as our orgasms subsided. We embraced each other and kissed for a very long tender moment.

I finally had words and in a quiet voice I said, "That was awesome."

Mack breathlessly said, "Yes, it was."

My cock slipped from his ass and Mack excused himself again. He came back with a warm washcloth and a glass of ice water. I took the water and Mack cleaned my cock and balls with the warm cloth.

We both laid down on the bed. I was on my back and Mack curled up next to me resting his head on my shoulder. Looking back I realize what an act of total submission that was. He ran his fingers through the hair on my chest and I put my arm around him. Both of us feeling fully satisfied and very comfortable in our new lust for each other.

We both drifted off to sleep in that position. I woke up about 3:00 AM. I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Realizing that I had left my buddies at the girls apartment, I decided I needed to leave.. I quickly showered, dressed. And then sat down on the bed. Mack was laying on his stomach. His body was uncovered. He looked sexy as hell in the dim light. His plump ass was bare and looked like it was begging me to fuck it one more time. My cock began to twitch ever so slightly.

But, I decided that I needed to leave and I gently put my hand on his shoulder to wake him. He opened his eyes and smiled. He asked if I was going to come back and see him. I told him that I would.

Mack said, "Don't worry. I am good at secrets and if you ever just want to come over and hang out that's cool too."

I said, "Thanks, I am leaving for college in a month or so and I will be sure to come see you before I leave."

He was still on his stomach and I leaned down to kiss him one more time. I put my hand on the left cheek of his sexy ass as we kissed. Then I got up to leave with a fully erect cock. Part of me wanted to stay but, I knew I had to go because my friends would wonder what happened to me.

I left Mack's house and drove back to the girls apartment. By now it was almost 4:00 AM and I hoped that the apartment was unlocked and that everyone was asleep.

When I got to the apartment I was happy that they had been too drunk to lock the door and that everyone was asleep. Maggie had moved from the small sofa to the floor and had stripped down to her bra and panties. She looked good. Her tits were bigger than I expected and her ass looked good too. I took off my shoes, shirt and jeans, grabbed a pillow off the sofa and laid down behind her.

She roused a little and said "Hey you! I woke up and waited for you. I thought you were gone."

I said, " I was, but I'm back now."

Maggie then pushed herself body back into a spooning position. The panties she was wearing strained to cover half of her round ass. The spooning position we were in allowed my cock to rest against her ass and right between her ample ass cheeks. I felt myself getting hard yet again.

In a cute voice Maggie said " Mmmm that's what I was waiting for." Then she pushed her hips back into me.

To be continued....

TXBiMwm
TXBiMwm
15 Followers
12