The Best Time of Day

Story Info
One day I had a dream, or was it real?
2.1k words
4.24
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another weekday morning, and I could tell without opening my eyes that it was still early. I stretch, roll over and peer at the clock. I have 2 more blissful hours of sleep before I have to face the day. I flip my pillow to the cool side and snuggle down in the warm comforter while I start to let my mind wander. I learned to control my dreams when I was a child and this was the best time of day to dream what I really wanted to dream. I hear a noise and knew what it was without even opening my eyes.

Smiling to myself I listen to your breathing. Slowly opening my eyes, I see you standing there. My eyes roam slowly up your beautiful body. You are wearing a snug tee shirt that hugs your broad chest and emphasizes your well muscled arms that are crossed over your chest, round tight shoulders, and an equally snug, butt hugging pair of faded Levi's. As my eyes drift to your face I am once again taken back by your beautiful features. Not the classic, "boy next door" looks, but something leaner, hungrier, and more chiseled, dangerous even. Your thick, dark hair is cropped short and just adds to the sexual energy that rolls from your body. Your dark eyes glint with danger as you arch one eyebrow as if asking if I am enjoying the view. I smile at you letting you know, as always, I do. The corners of your mouth twitch as if you knew I approve.

I sit up in bed, letting the covers slip slowly off me. As your eyes follow the movement, they pause when my torso is exposed. I wear a pink tank top, and you can see my darkened areolas shadowing through. Just your stare alone makes my nipples tighten and pebble. I run my fingers through my shoulder length auburn hair and the movement seems to thrust my breasts upward in offering. With your eyes locked on mine I throw my legs over the side of the bed, and without a word, I start taking off your clothes. I untuck your shirt and slowly lift it up. As a strip of skin is exposed, I explore it with my lips and tongue.

I start at the sensitive area where shirt meets jeans and nibble your smooth warm skin. I gently lick your abs, memorizing all the muscles in your tight six pack. I move to your navel and lap my tongue inside as my fingers tease the strip of hair that leads to delightful things below. You hiss and roll your hips closer as your cock starts to harden. But instead of moving down, I work my mouth higher as I lift your shirt off. You moan a little protest but soon are gasping as my mouth finds your sensitive nipple. I suck the nub in my mouth and flicked the end with my tongue until it is a tight pointed tip, and move to the next one. I enjoy your unique flavor of slightly salty skin and musky, spicy man.

I discard your shirt on the floor and let my hands slowly run over your shoulders, and arms squeezing slightly when you flex under my touch. I run my fingertips up and over your chest circling each erect nipple and pinching slightly. I can see your cock hardening further in your jeans and you shifted trying to give it more room. I trace your abs and when my fingers stop at your navel, I lean in for a kiss there again. My tongue traces your navel again, and this time travels lower.

I unbutton your pants and carefully lower your zipper. You are well on your way to arousal with a well defined hump. I reach in and release your cock and you sigh. I give it a couple of long slow strokes, from base to tip and marvel at how warm and silky the skin is, yet how hard you are. It grows another couple of inches in my hand and a small drop of pre cum shows on the head of your reddened crown; I quickly lick it off and moan at your flavor. It's more addicting than chocolate. I release your cock and I work your pants down, and they soon follow the shirt to the ground. My fingers roam over your hips to comb through the well trimmed nest of dark hair at the base of your cock, and your glorious cock jerks and twitches at the contact.

I wrap my fingers around the base of your shaft and stroke upward as I dip my head to lick your shaved balls. I suckle each one carefully in my mouth, tracing the sack with my tongue. You wrap your hands in my hair for support as your knees start to get weak. I work my mouth and tongue up your long shaft, licking and sucking from base to tip. When I get to the head I circle it with my lips and my tongue finds the slit at the top. I lap up your pre cum, enjoying the taste that is all you. I finally engulf your cock in my mouth, taking almost your whole length.

You grip my hair tighter as you start to slowly thrust in and out, loving the feel of my wet warm mouth and murmuring encouragement for me to take you deeper. The only noise you can hear over your now pounding heart is your moans and the sweet sucking sounds from my mouth. You reluctantly pull your cock out of my mouth, afraid you will finish things just as they are getting started. You remove my tank top that I was sleeping in and gently cup my breast and run the pad of your thumb over my already erect nipple. They look like tight pink raspberries. You lay down on the bed next to me and take my mouth in a deep, toe curling kiss. You slide your tongue in my mouth and explore every corner. You are met with an equal thrust of my tongue as we slide and battle, hungry for a taste of each other. We suck each others tongues and lips devouring each others mouths like we are starving as we grind our hips together. You pull away from my mouth and move to gently take one of my nipples with your lips. I moan and wrap my hands around your head, pulling your head closer as you circle my nipple with your tongue and gently bite down. Your other hand is kneading my other breast and rolling the hard nipple between your finger and thumb, gently pinching and plucking. I gasp and you realize that I enjoy the slight pleasure/pain as you feel me rubbing my thighs together under the covers. As your mouth switches to the other nipple you start to pluck and pinch the first.

Now I'm squirming and squeezing my thighs together tighter as I rock my hips. I can feel the moisture seeping from within, soaking my panties, hot, wet and ready for you. Your hand moves from my breast, down past my ribs to my stomach. You release my nipple from your mouth as you really look at me. You are not turned off by the fact that I'm a bit heavy, instead you love the feel of my silky soft skin. You tug at my panties and I lift my hips to help you remove them. You look down and your eyes get a little bigger when you see that I'm hairless. You can see everything as you reach out with your fingers to caress the soft, moist, folds.

I smell of soap, something slightly floral, and you can smell the clean womanly arousal that is waiting for you. You part my swollen slit with a finger and spread the moisture all around my lips, ending at my clit where you circle in earnest until I'm raising my hips, pleading with my eyes and soft mewing sounds, begging for more you slide 2 fingers and curl them upward until you are stroking my G spot. I pump my hips, trying to get you deeper, faster or just more.

You slide your fingers out and work your way down my body with your lips, learning every soft secret with your mouth, paying close attention to my rounded stomach and hips. When you get to my pussy, you nudge my thighs further apart and drape my legs over your shoulders. You take a moment to look at my sex, and breathe in my scent. The aroma sends little erotic waves of arousal to your cock. Slowly and gently you lower your head for a swipe with your tongue. My hips arch off the bed and I gasp. You use your hands to still me and hold my hips right where you want me as you continue to lick, suck and nibble me all over. You thrust your tongue inside me, feasting on my sweet flavor and are rewarded with a fresh gush of moisture that threatens to drown you.

My hips start to thrust against your mouth and you can tell I'm about to cum. You thrust two fingers inside me as you concentrate on my clit. Flicking it with your tongue and sucking until I all but scream out my orgasm. You can feel my inner muscles tighten around your fingers like a vise and you can't wait until you feel that around your cock. Just the thought makes more pre cum ooze out of you.

You remove your fingers slowly and bring them to my lips and encourage me to taste myself. As I suck on your fingers you align your cock with my very wet, very ready pussy. You slide in to the hilt and just hold it there enjoying the hot wet glove grasping your throbbing hard cock. You slowly withdraw until only the tip remains inside and thrust back in. We both moan and almost cum right then. You move your hips in a grinding circle and watch as I arch to get closer. You lean back to see where we're joined, your hands holding my legs apart just under my knees so you can get a good view. Your cock is slick and shiny with our juices and you start sliding in and out slowly. It's one of the most erotic sights you've ever seen. Soon our breathing comes faster and our hearts are pounding like they are going to explode from our chests. You ask me how I want it; Slow and easy or hard and fast? I beg you to fuck me hard and you can feel my tight cunt flutter around your cock. You reach one hand down between us to roll and pinch my clit with your fingers. You don't know how long you will last as my tight glove grabs your cock like it's afraid it's going to leave it's warm embrace.

You grasp my hips in your large hands and lift them to get a better angle and you start fucking me hard. You pound me like there is no tomorrow and the sound of flesh slapping flesh, mingled with our moans and grunts fill the room. We are both slick with sweat and the room smells of hot sweet sex. You tell me how good I feel and grin when I can only respond with a whimper. My head is thrashing back and forth on the pillow and you know this orgasm will be a big one. You reach for my clit again and my inner muscles clamp down on your cock. It feels like I might snap it off as I arch my back and scream your name. You feel that familiar tightening in your balls and you know you can't hold off much longer. You pick up speed pounding in and out. You thrusts in once, twice and hold it as you throw back your head and roar out your own mind blowing orgasm. With your neck muscles tight, and the tendons sticking out like thick cords, you can feel your seed filling me, pulse after pulse and think you have never cum so hard in your life.

We collapse in a heap of slick, satisfied bodies, gasping for air and near passing out. When our breathing returns back to normal you pull out with a groan of protest from both of us and start to dress. You leave me with a deep kiss of satisfaction and smile.

I look at the clock again, 45 more minutes of blissful sleep. Yep, this is definitely the best time of the day.