The Best Times Of Our Lives Ch.01

Story Info
Voyeur spies on his sexy fellow students.
5.5k words
4.36
27.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben had just been dropped off by his parents for his first year at university. He had just finished dumping all of his stuff into his new room which, much as he'd expected it, was small but liveable. He locked his door and turned around ready to set off to have a look around when a girl walking along the corridor with a teetering pile of belongings in her arms caught his eye. The pile started to sway and Ben could instantly see what would happen within the next 5 seconds. As she tried to grab the sliding pile it overbalanced and toppled everywhere.

"Damn!! I could see that coming." she cursed as she began grabbing all of her belongings. Ben rushed forward and bent down to help her out.

"Thanks" she said "I'm Katie, nice to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Ben." He said cursing himself for not being able to think of anything witty to say. After a few cursory glances he decided she was about 5'9, tall, slim with long dark hair to just below her shoulders.

He helped her carry her things along the corridor and she stopped at the door opposite his and pulled out her door key. That made Ben's pulse quicken, he was going to be living opposite her, definitely struck lucky there. As she walked into her room he noticed that her snug jeans showed off a perfect ass, he had to look up quickly as she turned to retrieve her belongings from his arms not wanting to be seen as shallow.

"Thanks for the help" she said "Anytime, it was nice to meet you" he replied and then went off to look around.

He checked out the showering arrangements, as his was a slightly cheaper room he had to share the communal boys shower room down the hall. There was also a girl's one at the other end. Some of the rooms shared a bathroom between two rooms but as Ben was mainly relying on loans for his money he had chosen the cheaper option.

***

Ben spent most of the next week partying as part of freshers week and settling in. He made a few friends and was generally happy at his choice of university. Nothing amazing had happened until Friday night when Ben was at a big party as part of the freshers week. He was dancing with a few people he had met over the last few days who mainly lived close to him having a good time when he noticed a woman with flowing blonde hair and a low cut top white top showing a lot of cleavage.

They made eye contact more than once. He started to edge closer to her through the crowd while staying close to his friends so he could check her out without seeming to obvious. She was wearing a low cut white top with a short black pleated skirt, she was obviously going for the sexy school girl look and pulling it off well with her ample cleavage and tanned legs.

They locked eyes a couple more times and he decided to go over, he made his way through the seething crowd and asked her, while shouting over the music, if he could buy her a drink. She nodded silently and they walked to the bar where she ordered a vodka and coke and he got beer for himself. They made small talk over there drinks, he found out that her name was Sophie and she was starting a chemistry degree. As they finished their drinks he asked her if she wanted to dance and she smiled, took his hand and dragged him to the dance floor as if she had been waiting for him to ask.

As they started to dance he noticed that she didn't have a bra on and her nipples were visible through the white material. They danced close and he could tell it was starting to have an affect on her as the two cones stood out more sharply making it pretty obvious what she was feeling. He knew it was having an effect on him too, her hard nipples where also causing similar feelings in him further down his body. There was defiantly sexual tension between the two and after a few more songs she stood on her tiptoes and whispered into his ear in her sexiest voice.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

He was momentarily taken back and said nothing, as if he had to answer, before he got his wits together she grabbed his hand and pulled him from the dance floor and out into the cool night air which if anything made her nipples stand out even more. "Come on," she said simply as they set off holding hands at a fast walk as she led him towards the block Ben stayed in. He wondered if she somehow knew where he lived then realised that was absurd and she obviously must live in the same block. She's making me slow witted he thought as they walked in silence. Ben was just contemplating his luck at meeting this hot horny vixen when they arrived at her room. It was on the floor below his and she led him to it now, openly the door quickly before slamming it shut behind them and turning the key.

As she turned around he closed the gap quickly and his lips found hers in an instant, they kissed passionately and frenetically as they first pulled on each others lips with their own before exploring each others mouths with their tongues. As their tongues duelled together their hands were equally as busy, his hands went from caressing her hair, slid down her back to cup her ass and pull their bodies tight together.

As they kissed he moved his hands lower until he reached the bottom of her skirt and he slid his hands under. He felt her warmth immediately and was very surprised not to feel and underwear as he squeezed and explored her ass. She was very daring indeed if she wore no underwear under such as short skirt, he thought fleetingly. Her hands had been lost in his hair and on his chest until now when she lowered a hand to his trousers with a passionate urgency and practically ripped his trousers off him as he momentarily took his hands off her to help her get him naked in double quick time.

As soon as he stood naked in front of her with a raging erection pointing up at her he jumped on her and pulled her top over her head letting her large yet firm tits bounce into view. Ben's cock bobbed at the sight and her black skirt dropped onto the pile within seconds leaving two naked and very horny people staring at each others bodies. That lasted all of 3 seconds before they apparently realised at the same time that they could be touching what they were staring at.

Sophie took charge and practically threw him onto the bed then jumped on after him. As he turned back around to face her she was already climbing into his lap, grabbing his cock and rubbing it against her pussy lips as he lay back and reached up to play with her nipples. He could tell that this wasn't a time for foreplay. His hands on her nipples made her go wild and she slid down onto his cock in one smooth motion unable to wait any longer.

She began to bounce up and down, speeding up as she went as he tried his best to mash her tits between his hands and tweak her nipples. He hadn't had sex in a while and he knew with the intense pleasure her tight pussy was giving him he wouldn't last that long so he decided to help her along. He slid a hand down from her nipple down between her legs.

He did his best to flick at her clit as she bounced up and down and as she realised his intent she slowed a little to make it easier for him. He was beginning to have difficulty concentrating but he was determined that she would cum. Luckily the combined pleasure from his cock in her pussy, one hand on her clit and one on her nipple was getting her closer and closer. She sped up as she came close to cumming and he began a frenzied assault on her clit as he knew he had seconds left and was rewarded as just as he was about to cum he felt her pussy begin contracting as she screamed with pleasure and his cock began spurting as she rode out her orgasm then collapsed on top of him and they just lay there exhausted until they fell asleep in each others arms.

Ben found himself dreaming about the wonderful pleasure of the night when he awoke to find that his cock being sucked beneath the bed clothes. He moaned as he realised he was no longer dreaming and the intense feelings were real. Sophie, realising he was awake, stopped what she was doing and crawled back up the bed to kiss him good morning.

"Ready to go again?" was all she said before she grabbed him and rolled him on top of her. Hard and horny he wasted no time in grabbing his almost cock and putting it at the opening to her shaven pussy lips. He thrust into her suddenly eliciting a moan from both of them as they were joined again. He began thrusting steadily into her, he loved to watch the way his 7" long hard penis disappeared completely into her smaller body.

Her big tits bounced every time he pistoned into her and he became mesmerised watching those bouncy orbs with her hard dark nipples. Her pussy got wetter and wetter and he began pounding her harder,

"Yes!!" She moaned, "harder".

Things were building to a climax and they both began moaning louder as they neared their release. Sophie suddenly began convulsing with pleasure and her pussy began contracting around his cock. He managed to last another 5 seconds before he thrust deep into her and began cumming too. They rested like that until he became flaccid and he pulled out and they lay cuddling until later in the morning. When Ben left in the morning he gave Sophie his number and she said she would be in touch and she'd like to do this again. As Ben walked back to his room he thought happily about possible adventures with this sexy, uninhibited girl.

***

Ben had always enjoyed watching people and as he reached his teenage years and began to notice members of the opposite sex began to discover he was quite a voyeur, he had never told anyone about it or infact done much about it either. He had generally been too scared to actually spy on people but once a left wanked while spying on his sexy next door neighbour sunbathing from behind a curtain.

He had high hopes for this year, with Uni being all about sexual experimentation he was determined get in his fair share of experimentation. He had managed to get 5 miniature cameras from the internet with wireless connections, his mind buzzed with potential applications 95% of them sexual. They could all connected to a computer and monitored or recorded. As Ben was good with computers and about to embark upon a computer science degree he thought he could manage to get up to some serious mischief. He was going to some fun with them and explore his voyeurism.

He wasn't sure exactly how far away from his room he could put the cameras and how the system would work out so he thought he would do a simple test to get him started. Living opposite him was the gorgeous Katie who he was very keen both to get to know better and spy on.

He therefore placed one of his tiny cameras in the light fitting that was between his and Katies door. It was well hidden as when the light was on as the light was way too bright to make out any details of the bulb and as windows where right down at the end of the corridor, it was dark when they were off. It wouldn't be noticed unless the light was well scrutinized. As an after thought he rubbed the fitting and camera with is sleeve to get rid of any finger prints just to be on the safe side. He also made a mental note to buy some bulbs and make sure the bulb was kept well in order so there was no need for it to be looked at. He had greater hopes for the cameras but while testing his system it was important to have easy access to the camera.

So one day while he knew she was out and at a time when most people were out of the building he quickly did his camera placement and returned to his room where his laptop was waiting for him. He then booted up the new program he had written to control the cameras and searched for the signal. He was elated when the picture appeared, he could see Katie's door and most of the nearby corridor including his own door, useful for seeing who had come to call he thought.

Now the test began, would she notice it? This was part of the thrill though the danger was very slim as the cameras really were tiny and it was well hidden in the light but the picture was much better looking down as the bulb wasn't actually in shot. They had cost him quite a bit but he had high hopes and thought they would be worth the money. He left the program running in the background with a small window showing the picture from the camera while he did some other work.

An hour later he saw movement and maximised the window to have a better look, Elena was walking down the corridor. All he knew about her was that she lived next door to Katie, they shared a bathroom and she was of Spanish origin. Wouldn't I like to see into that bathroom he thought as he watched her walk along the corridor and out of shot. As she passed under the camera Ben got a great view of her lovely tanned tits and then she was gone.

After that successful test he was eager to place a camera in a better position so he hatched a plan. Over the next week he made every attempt to talk to Katie as much as he could so that they could became good friends. One day two weeks later he saw his first chance, Katie, who was doing a geography degree, had been complaining that she was having trouble understanding a computer program they had been using as part of her degree. Ben jumped at the chance to help her and suggested he could come over sometime to help her out. She flashed him a pretty smile and said that would be great and he should call on her at 2 o clock the next day.

Ben got horny that night thinking of the possibilities and had to go and take a shower and receive some self inflicted relief. The next day after his lectures Ben returned to prepare to cross the hall to Katie's. He took a quick shower and then put one of the cameras into his pocket along with a small screwdriver in his other pocket. He thought he would put one in the grate that provided ventilation to the outside. He had managed to check out the layout of these bathrooms when he was over at a friend's room, the grate is high in the wall and a camera would be very difficult to spot.

He shut and locked his door and then turned around and knocked on Katie's door feeling anticipation boiling inside him. She opened the door dressed in jeans and a simple white top. Even in those ordinary clothes Ben thought she looked fantastic, she was just his type. She invited him in and they began to work through her problems on the computer.

He got a rush every time he smelt her hair and got close to her while leaning over to help her. When their hands brushed as they swapped the mouse he felt light electric charges running down his body.

When he had gotten her set away on something he excused himself to go to the bathroom and quickly shut and locked the door. Working quickly and quietly he was elated to see the grating just where it should be. It gave a decent view of the shower but not the areas he wasn't interested in such as the toilet. He quickly unscrewed the grating and flushed the toilet to mask any noise. He placed the camera carefully to get a good view and quickly screwed everything back into place. Turning on the tap he washed his hands, made sure everything was back in its place then rejoined Katie. He helped her for another hour before calling it a day.

She thanked him for his help and pecked him on the cheek as she said goodbye. He fumbled with his key as his excitement grew; she had mentioned she was going out to meet some friends, that might mean she planned to take a shower. His cheek still feeling hot from the kiss he shut the door quickly went to his laptop and booted it up. He was mentally praying for it to load faster and as soon as it was on he loaded the camera program. He began searching for the new camera and was momentarily elated when it appeared and then immediately disappointed because no-one was in the room.

He decided to wait a while just to make sure, he opened a game of solitaire on his pc to keep him busy and after 5 minutes he was rewarded. Katie walked into the view of the camera and stood near the shower, she pulled her white top over her head and Ben felt his heart skip a beat as she stood there in a white bra and some jeans. She then began unbuckling her belt and Ben felt a tightening in his underwear as he knew what was to come. Sliding her jeans over her hips she let them drop to the floor and then stepped out of them.

Ben freed his hardening cock as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, she looked gorgeous standing there tall, slim and sexy. Next second her bra joined her other clothes on the floor leaving her standing open to Ben's view in just a pair of white knickers. She had average size breasts which looked very firm and large pink nipples that he just wanted to suck. He slowly started stroking his cock as he stared at her nearly naked body.

She then pulled her thong down her long slender legs leaving her naked body open to Ben's eager gaze. Her dark hair around her pussy was closely cropped and contrasted with her pale skin. Turning around she bent down to gather up her clothes and Ben thought he saw a flash of her pussy lips peaking out from between her perfect ass.

He started to stroke faster as she turned on the shower and after testing the temperature of the water she climbed in. He watched as she lathered a cloth and began rubbing it all over her body, water running over her body and forming rivulets running down her long legs. She tilted her head back and began to wash her long, dark hair. This made her tits stick out and the water ran around them like two islands in the midst of a river.

After cleaning herself for a few minutes she started rubbing her tits, at first Ben thought she was just get extra clean but as her nipples grew hard and pointy he knew it was more. She then started tweaking first one nipple then the other, pulling them and rubbing them as water sprayed onto her chest. She then slid one hand down her body towards the cleft between her legs.

She rubbed a finger up and down her pussy lips and her mouth opened as if she was moaning but as there is no sound he couldn't tell. She continued to rub at the lips with one hand while playing with her breasts with another, this was already fulfilling Ben wildest expectations but it wasn't over yet.

She then parted her lips with one hand and brought her other down. Ben watched as she inserted a finger into her pussy and began to slide it in and out. Ben was stroking his cock quickly now and had to slow down now and again to stop himself cumming too soon. He was watching, in his eyes the perfect woman, masturbating in the shower and she had no idea. Katie then slid a second finger into her pussy and if anything began to masturbate even faster.

They carried on like this for another 20 seconds until Katie slowed her pace and her face contorted, seeing this set Ben off and he just had time to aim his cock away from his computer before he started shooting. Ben's head was awash with pleasure he had just fulfilled his fantasy of watching a beautiful woman masturbate and she didn't have a clue. He watched her as she came, her knees began to buckle and she rested against the wall to support herself as she fingered her clit through her orgasm. She rested till she caught her breath and then had a quick wash and left the room.

Ben left it on just incase she came back and then set about clearing up the mess he'd created feeling very happy about life.

***

The next day Ben heard Katie leaving her room and he quickly followed her to have a chat on the way to their morning lectures.

'Have a good time last night?' he said knowing she would think he was talking about her going out but he was really talking about her in the shower.

'Yeah pretty average, what did you get upto last night.'

'Nothing much, watched some TV' he replied smiling to himself.

'You seem in a good mood' she laughed and he left that unanswered as he said goodbye and went off to his lecture. Later on that day he got a call from Sophie. He picked up the phone said hello and she simply said;

12