The Best Valentine in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you the pussy?"

"You a dumb mothafucka Whitey!"

"Please apologize to my lady, your pussy boy is resting." One of the other large men jumped to his feet and reached under his sports coat, my right hand followed his hand and grabbed his left pectoral muscle and clamped and twisted. He dropped to his knees screaming in pain, a pistol clattered on the floor.

I looked at the main guy who had dropped back into his seat. The other big black was half standing glaring at me, I softly said, "Want to try me, I will tell you that I can snatch your beating heart right out of your chest before you even see me move. Now sit down and shut up." I looked back to the main man. "You have ten seconds before I decide you have insulted my lady, I won't like that."

Sweat ran from his face. "I am sorry Miss. I didn't mean any harm."

I looked at him and his party. "Thank you, your apology is accepted. Please be aware that she is MY lady. I don't take kindly to people bothering her. Next time I will not fool around, understand." I took her arm and we walked out of the place. I led her to my car and handed her in her seat. I got in and drove around the nearest corner and pulled over. I pulled out a handkerchief and wiped my face. I looked at her and grinned. "Too much excitement for an old white guy." She stared at me.

"I have never seen anything like that before. Did you even break a sweat?"

"Honey, I was taught years ago that the best defense is a good offence. Surprise and hit first. Give no quarter and all that stuff. It works. No body takes you from me. That is the way it is."

She watched me as I drove toward her house. "Tommy lets go to your place. I feel safer there. I am still shaking. Wow! What a night!" I turned and headed toward my home. She was still watching me. Her phone beeped.

"Hey! Can you guys talk?"

Serena said, "Yeah girl. We can talk; we are in the car headed for your Dad's place. You won't believe what your Sweet gentle Daddy just did."

"Yes I will, didn't he ever tell you he is a real lover?"

"Oh! I knew that, I didn't know he had a short fuse and he don't take no shit from nobody Baby."

"Oh Oh, someone insulted you. Did he hurt them bad?"

"I don't think so, I suspect that a couple of them will be sore for several days. Damn girl, why didn't you warn me?"

"He never told you what he did in the Marine Corps?"

"No, what?"

"Have you heard of the Army 'Rangers'?"

"Sure."

"The Navy 'Seals'?"

"Of course."

"But I'll bet you never heard of the Marine's 'Force Recon', right."

"No I haven't."

"OK, that is what Daddy was. They are tougher, meaner, and much nastier than the others."

"I'll vouch for that. I just saw him whip two huge men and have two more shaking in their shoes with out getting a hair out of place. I am still shaking."

"OH! I wish I had seen that. I have never seen him in action but some of his buddies from his old outfit say he the best they have ever seen. Get him to teach you to shoot a pistol, you will love it, I do."

"Molly, you don't understand. These guys were all over six six, and over three hundred pounds. Way bigger than Tommy. I was sure they would hurt him."

"Serena, you are right; he is the sweetest, gentlest man in the whole world. It is hard to get his Irish up, but when it happens, run for cover, he is a terror. He would NEVER hurt you or I so don't even think about that, I'll tell you a trick I use if I think he is getting angry at someone."

"I took Serena's phone, "Listen Shrimp, don't rag on your poor old Daddy like that or I will give you one of those spankings I promised you and you never got."

"Wow, will you really, I can hardly wait. Will you pull my panties down, Daddy?"

I handed Serena back her phone and pouted as she giggled uncontrollably. I mumbled something about not getting any respect and heard both of them laughing. Serena had had her talk button pressed while I was muttering. I had to laugh too.

"Daddy, both Serena and I love you so damned much we could just burst, right girl?"

"Right sweetie. We'll talk to you later if you will be awake."

"I'll be up until midnight. Night all."

We left on Monday morning at three and were checking into the suite of rooms I had reserved at one that afternoon. We got settled in and ran some errands then I called Molly's grandparents. They were expecting my call and told me they had just talked to Molly and that she had to stop by the library on he way home so we could beat her there all right. Molly had no idea we were going to be there at all. We hurriedly cleaned up and changed and rushed over to Marge and David's house. Marge threw her arms around Serena's neck and cried as she hugged and kissed her. Marge said, "Serena you don't know how David and I have prayed Tom would find a new love. We both love him very much. Molly loves you too. We are happy for all of you." We heard a car pull in the drive. I pulled Serena over to the door and we watched until Molly reached for the doorknob. I pulled the door open. Molly froze in her tracks. "SERENA." She screamed. She dropped her books and threw her arms around my lover's neck. They kissed and Molly pulled back and saw me. She launched herself at me and I caught her and crushed her with a hug. Tears of joy ran from her eyes. "OH! Daddy what a wonderful surprise." Then she sat down and really wept. Serena sat beside her and held her. Molly Sniffled a couple of times then looked at Serena. "Wow! You are even more beautiful in person. Let me look at you, Oh! You are just perfect."

"Molly, you are gorgeous too! I love your blond hair."

Molly got up and walked to me. She looked up at me and put her little hands on each side of my face and kissed me. "Daddy I am so happy to see you."

I looked at her sternly. "You know why I am here don't you?"

"NO."

"I came to give you those spankings I owe you."

She stared at me. I couldn't keep my face straight and snickered. She laughed, "Come on big guy, let's do it."

Serena kissed us each and said, "I just can't say how happy I am. Molly I have never loved anybody as much as I love this father of yours. I simply adore him."

Molly took her hand and said, "I know girl. Isn't he something! He is my hero above all others. I simply adore him too."

"Serena! Is that what I think it is on your ring finger." Serena grinned and nodded. Molly grabbed her hand, "Wow! That thing could really choke a horse. It is magnificent. Grand ma, look at this." Marge admired the ring, "Is that the ring you inherited from your father's family?"

"Yes, I have another one very much like it I am saving for my first true love, my Molly."

I looked at my watch, "Hey guys we have to leave soon, and we have reservations for dinner at six."

Molly said, "Darn, I need to change." She grabbed Serena's hand, "Come help me?" They ran up the stairs. They came back down in about fifteen minutes. I did a double take. Molly was wearing the leather pants, boots, jacket and wide brimmed fedora hat Serena had been wearing and Serena looked like a teenager in an outfit that I had bought for Molly during Christmas. They laughed and giggled at me. There was never going to be a dull moment around these two. Molly did look stunning in the gunmetal gray leather outfit. Serena looked in my eyes, "I hope you don't mind, I gave her the outfit. It looks so good on her."

"Yes it sure does, she isn't my little girl anymore. She is a beautiful woman."

Molly cried as she kissed me, "I'll always be your little girl Daddy, nothing can ever change that."

We had a delightful dinner and we took the grand parents home. Molly wanted to spend the night with us so she packed an overnighter and we went back to the Motel. We talked for a while and Molly said she ha heard they had a good dance band at the Night Club in the Motel. They decided we would go dancing. I told Molly it had to be short, just a few dances and we needed to get to bed, we had been up since two the night before.

The band was very good. I was busy trying to keep track of the two of them. When I would dance with one of them some other guy would grab the other one. There were lines of guys wanting to dance with both of them. Guys of all ages hovered around ready to swoop down on either one of them. Finally I stood up and waved all the guys over. "Guys, I am sorry. These girls are my daughter and stepdaughter. They are wearing their momma's clothes, they are both under sixteen. I have to get them home. Good night." The guys scattered like quail.

Serena and Molly were hysterical and giggled all the way back to the room.

I took a quick shower. The girls were talking with their heads together holding hands.

"Girls, I am beat, I'm going to go to bed. I have hidden the passkey to the door. The door locks automatically when you go out. If you guys go out dancing you won't be able to get back in. Good night."

The two of them stared at me. Molly spoke while Serena sort of sputtered, "Daddy, You know we could never do that to you. We are not like my momma."

"What?"

"OH! Daddy I know all about it. I know she cheated on you, I could never figure out why, but I know she did. She killed her self and almost killed you. I know she broke your heart. I wondered if you would ever get over it. That is why I love Serena so much."

"How the hell do you know all that?"

"You told me Daddy. For years you would do very well except on certain days, her birthday, your anniversary and sometimes others, like Christmas or something. Then you would put me to bed, then set down and get smashed. You never drank except then. But when you did you really tied one on. I would hear you crying and try to get you to bed. You were too big for me to move you. You would talk to me. You told me everything. If she had been alive I would have killed her for what she did to you. Now you go to bed and have sweet dreams, Serena will be snuggled up to you soon."

I had trouble getting to sleep after all. After Serena cuddled up to me I did fall asleep.

Tuesray was a busy day; Molly showed us Durham and Duke University. The girls found time to drag me through countless stores and boutiques. Serena was infallible. She would grab an outfit off the rack and say, "This will look good on you, and it would be stunning when Molly tried it on.

Her ideas on fashion were in exact agreement with Molly's. I couldn't believe that things that looked so good with Serena's brown shin and dark hair would look so good with Molly's blond hair and fair skin. They wore exactly the same sizes on everything including shoes. The only difference was that Serena was a bit larger in the bust.

Molly took us to a college Valentines dance that night. She and Serena were in great demand. I think I got one dance with each of them and then only because I got mean about it. We sat and talked half the night away in the suite. I have never seen two women with so many differences who were so much alike. It seemed they were perfectly in tune with each other. Once in a while they would even let me say something.

Wednesday we went to see a faculty advisor and then had a family dinner and get together with the grand parents. Serena and I were alone together that night or the first time in a couple of nights. Serena was a tiger in bed that night, I loved it." Thursday Serena and I made some final adjustments for Friday, Valentines Day. We slipped back to our suite and made love again because Molly was going to spend the night and Friday with us before we left for home. We had a light meal from Room Service that night and stayed in and had a nice evening together. We solved most of the world's major problems to our satisfaction. Domestic issues were settled and war strategies were refined.

The next morning after a Room Service breakfast I watched TV while they dressed. Serena insisted they dress in similar outfits they had gotten Saturday. Molly said they were too dressy but Serena prevailed explaining that we were going to meet an old friend of mine from the Navy, the Mayor of Durham. Molly had on a pastel yellow suit, with matching shoes hat and gloves. Serena was dressed the same except in pale blue. I wore a navy blue suit.

We were shown in the Mayors office at 10:00 o'clock sharp. We were seated in a waiting room. I handed Molly an envelope. "Here is our Valentine present to you Molly, We love you."

She opened the Valentine. It read: "You are hereby invited to participate, as Maid of Honor, in the wedding joining together in Holy Matrimony, Ms. Serena Williams and Mr. Thomas Murphy on this day, February 14, 2003 at the Office of His Honor, Rodney O'Day, the Mayor of Durham, North Carolina."

"Oh! My God! This is the best Valentine in the world!"

Actually I thought the one given to me by my wife that afternoon was better, it was a tiny red heart shaped sticker bearing the inscription 'Be My Valentine'. It was fastened just above her sweet clitoris.