The Best Way to Wake Up

Story Info
I stretched my arms and rolled over.
919 words
4.04
7.8k
1
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretched my arms and rolled over. I listened to the soft sound of your snores while I waited for the fog of morning to clear from my muddled head. Slowly my mind began to recall those elusive little details; who I am. who you are, where we are, what we did last night. That last detail brought a smile to my face. Flashes of last night played like rays of sunshine through my clouded mind.

It started with drinks, reliving time gone by. The magic of the music and alcohol weaved their spell around the evening, and we ended up naked, sweaty, panting and intertwined. The memories were falling into place though, distorted by a haze of alcohol. My hands began an unconscious exploration to parallel my mental wanderings, and eventually my need brought me out of my memories and into the moment.

You look content and peaceful in your sleep. I lay there enjoying the feel of our naked flesh pressing against each other, not quite sure where you end and I begin. I allowed my eyes to travel across your prone form, and try as I might, I cannot find words to describe you. I can easily call your image to mind and yet, words never could convey what I see when I look at you. I can list your eye color, but the color never compared to the mischievous sparkle that overtakes them when you are up to no good. The shape of your lips means nothing without the patented smile. Your physical body, while capable of being quite pleasant, has always paled to the essence of you.

I had intended to lay quietly and let you rouse naturally, but my memories and wandering hands, changed my plans. Careful not to rouse you, I slip down under the comforter. I gently slide my hand down your chest, following your happy trail to my target. Your breathing quickens for a moment and I pause, not wanting to break the spell. When your breathing has returned to normal, I begin my undercover mission. I kiss gently along the same path my fingers had just taken. The kisses arouse the part of your body that currently holds my interest while the rest of you remains dreaming. Once I've fully awakened your manhood, I wrap my lips around it and make it my own.

There is a part of me that's always loved this. There is something comforting about the feel of a nice, hard cock between my lips. I love the feel of it twitching in response to my oral ministration. It's empowering to set a pace and watch as you stir, helpless in the face of overwhelming pleasure. I look up at you with eyes that have stolen your sparkle and watch as your mind grasps for morning meaning. A happy moan escapes your lips and I know that your battle for meaning is temporarily lost.

"Well good morning to you." The words caress my ears and your hand slides down to caress my hair. I mumble my response into your penis, and while my words were lost, I'm certain my intentions were not. We continue this way for a few minutes, while you bridge the gap between dream and reality.

After a happy eternity, I feel your tug on my shoulder. "Get up here, you."

As I rise to obey your command, I see that the sparkle has returned to its rightful owner. On my way to you I slide my body sensually across yours and capture this moment in indelible ink; The look in your eyes, the feel our bodies pressed against each other, the smell of freshly washed sheets surrounding us, the sounds of the world going about its business unaware of our bliss.

"What you didn't like me down there?" My voice is husky as it delivers my first words of the day.

"Nah, that was fine... more than fine.... it was nice. I can just think of better positions for you." My reply is lost or perhaps given, in a deep passionate kiss.

I wrap my arms around your back, pulling you closer. You respond to my fervor and suddenly I find myself pinned beneath you.

"Hey, that's not fair! I wasn't prepared! I can totally take you." I punctuate my protests with kisses.

"Funny, that's my intention." Your wry reply, hangs for a moment before we submit to our giggle fit.

We are still giggling as you slide into me for the second time in the past twenty four hours. My laughter faded into a happy sigh, as I accommodate your girth. I catch your eyes and for a second we are one. The moment passes and once again pleasure overwhelms reason. I close my eyes and allow myself to be lost in the sensations. I begin to raise my hips to meet each thrust, wanting to feel every inch of you. I kiss your collarbone and pull you tighter to my chest, almost as though if I lost my grip, you'd slip through my fingers.

I lost track of time as we were locked in our love making, until your shudder and sigh signaled your climax and the end of our morning activities. You roll onto your back already exhausted, "How about a nap?"

"That sounds perfect," I coo as I rest my head on your chest.

"We should do this again." You wrap your arms around me and I find that I could not agree with you more.