The Best Week of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
550 Followers

Fuck I loved Bonnie as much, if not more than Ally. It had been worth busting my knee for this bountiful reward. "Hmm, I think Ally should make it up to you," I said with a ever more widening grin, the hand that wasn't holding the phone gripping hard on my aching cock. "Make her lick your cunt out."

Bonnie relayed the message to her daughter and it was Ally that spoke next. "No, please Steven, you can't make me do THAT."

"Do it you little slut," I commanded, "or you'll get ten more...with a slipper."

"Nooooooo, please...no, Steven..."

"I'm getting your daddy's slipper," Bonnie's voice was heard to warn.

"Nooooooo...please don't...okay, okay I'll do it."

A minute's silence elapsed before Bonnie came back on, her voice at a higher pitch. "Oh my gosh Steven, my little slut of a daughter is licking out her mother's wet pussy, and it's all your doing, you nasty fucker. I have my hand on the back of her head, pushing her deeper. Oh fuck, she's biting my clit..."

Unable to control myself, my cock spurted hard, so hard in fact I splashed my chin and neck. Moments later Bonnie's orgasm almost deafened me. Continued panting filled my ear, supplemented by little whimpers of pleasure as mother and daughter made up. "See you soon, Steven," rang out Ally's breathless words, to the accompaniment of smacking lips.

I sure hoped so. And I sure hoped the girls arrived home soon too.

* * *

I didn't hear them come in, so it must have been late. In hindsight, clearly they'd been drinking – or one at least had. For I awoke to a most pleasant feeling: a pair of hands resting on my thighs, a warm mouth nestling at the head of my cock, moving the foreskin up and down with the motion. For a moment I thought I must be dreaming. Controlling my breathing, I pretended to remain asleep.

Tongue flicking eagerly over the bulbous expanse of throbbing head, she – whoever she was, since it was pitch black and impossible to tell – busily pleasured herself by rubbing at her clit, the moans muted on my cock.

Generously dispersing saliva, the mystery cocksucker opened wider to allow half of the shaft inside, the tip brushing her palate. Adjusting its position with her tongue, she licked lovingly, mouthing her mouth up and down gently. Tongue tip finding the eye, she flicked chameleon-like, driving me crazy.

Yet not knowing who it was drove me crazier still. For all I knew this could be my little sister preparing to deep-throat her older brother. Oh fuck, what a notion.

With a deftness that belied her youth, she devoured the whole cock, chin resting upon my balls, fringe brushing my stomach. With all of the three girls sporting haircuts of similar length, the mystery came nowhere closer to being solved.

Able to contain myself no longer or to maintain the pretence of sleep, I reached out to caress her hair, eliciting a jerk of fear at having been discovered, my saliva drenched cock popping out of her mouth and striking my belly. "It's okay," I whispered, continuing to stroke her hair.

Grip tightening I drew her back to me, her mouth finding my balls. Taking one of the spongy spheres in her mouth she nuzzled gently whilst stroking her palm the length of the shaft. Bringing it back to full strength, she issued a little whimper of delight. Pushing out her tongue once more, she licked all the way up the shaft as my free hand found a way down the length of her spine. Over the tight backside it travelled and inside her thighs, two fingers ploughing deep into her moist cunt. Fighting to control her breathing, she very nearly betrayed herself with a groan my fingers slid easily in and out.

Taking firm control, I guided her head onto my cock and started to bob it up and down via her hair, the other hand rubbing her clit in a circular motion, fingers bent for added stimulation. But for the cock in her mouth that acted as a safety valve, she'd have been groaning like a whore by now and doubtless have alerted the whole house. Up and down I guided her head, fucking her face like it was a tight little cunt, her unending saliva pooling in my pubic hair.

Then suddenly I felt her spasm at my touch, body going all limp as she came hard on my fingers. The domino effect sent a pulse rocketing to my groin and I grunted as a stream of spunk was jettisoned, filling her tiny mouth. A short moment to savour the orgasm, another rope of seed was ejected over her tongue. She swallowed with relish, still no clue as to her identity as her lips smacked.

Lifting my fingers and sucking them dry, one thing was for sure: she had the sweetest damned cunt I'd ever tasted. Just as I was about to reach for the side lamp and reveal her identity, as quickly as she came, she went, my busted knee preventing a chase. For the time being I would remain none the wiser.

I could barely wait for the weekend ahead.

*

As ever, I look forward to hearing your views and suggestions. Chapter 3 is in development.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
550 Followers
12