The Best Worst Thanksgiving Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down."

"Um...what?" Toni asked surprised.

Just lie down," Allison said softly.

While a little scared about what was coming next, Toni sat down on the bed and laid down.

"On, your stomach," Allison said in that firm voice of hers. Toni complied and rolled onto her stomach.

Nervous, Toni kept shifting around until she felt the bed sink down from Allison sitting next to her. She watched as Allison dipped her long brown fingers one by one into the warm oil. It smelled incredible. Next, she rubbed it firmly between her hands and stared at Toni. "Are you ready?"

"Sssure," Toni said without being exactly sure what she was agreeing to do.

What she felt next was divine. Allison started with her neck. Using both hands, she delicately placed her fingers on the sides of Toni's neck and began messaging the oil into them. Then she started rubbing the back of her neck. It felt heavenly. Next, she lightly traced a finger from Toni's neck to her collar bone.

"We need to get this off," was all Toni heard before she felt her T-shirt being lifted off her body. With no inhibitions left, she quickly assisted Allison and yanked it completely off in one move. She hurriedly laid back down. Allison put more oil onto her fingers and massaged her way down Toni's back. Deep, yet soft strokes all down her back. Toni's eyes rolled back in pleasure. Allison kept rubbing her way down until her thumbs reached the soft part where the split in Toni's ass began. Toni stiffened. Was this really happening? It was. Allison got more oil and then rubbed her way down Toni's ass cheeks. She rubbed deep, yet gently all the way down Toni's firm ass. She did it in such a way that her hands massaged Toni's butt cheeks while her thumbs slid up and down the crack of Toni's ass. Toni moaned in pleasure. Nothing had ever felt that physically good. No one had ever touched her like that.

"Just relax," Allison said. "You're safe now. I won't let anything happen to you." While her heart was still beating a mile a minute, the rest of Toni was instantly soothed. Allison massaged her ass deeply, applying pressure to both cheeks. Next she moved her way down to the back of Toni's thighs, her calves, and then her feet. She made sure to give all ten toes their due attention. Toni thought nothing could ever feel this good until she heard Allison say, "Now turn over." Delirious with pleasure, Toni slowly rolled onto her back. Allison put more oil on her hands and softly massaged both of Toni's shoulders. Next, she made her way to her breasts at which a sharp intake of breath from Toni could be heard. Allison made sure to massage each breast. Next she got more oil and slathered it on each dark nipple, making them hard and stand at attention. She just sat there playing with Toni's nipples, rolling them around her fingers with the oil. Her eyes never left Toni's.

After a while, she made her way to Toni's stomach and then her thighs. Next, Allison grabbed each of Toni's legs and put them spread eagle. Toni gasped in shock and complete horniness. There she was with her goods on display. She knew her pussy was glistening wet. Allison just stared down at Toni's pussy for a long time. That alone was turning Toni on. There she was completely naked and Allison was still fully clothed. "Mmm, someone really likes this," Allison said as she took a long finger and rubbed it in between Toni's slick folds. She brought it back up wet and held it up to Toni. "See what I mean." Toni could not talk. Allison put the finger in her mouth and sucked the juice off of it. Toni almost came right then and there. "I guess I don't need the oil anymore." Allison dipped a finger into Toni's leaking vaginal opening. She spread the juice between her fingers and then massaged in between her folds.

Next, she dipped her thumb in the juices and placed it on Toni's clit while sliding the middle finger of her other hand into Toni's vagina. She rubbed the clit with her thumb as she fucked with the finger at the same time. Toni started moaning uncontrollably. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She tried to hang on, but the orgasm hit her hard. Her body shook and she clinched down on Allison's finger. "Aaahhhhh"! She felt the cum run down her thigh and knew it was getting on those expensive silk sheets. Allison didn't waiver. She kept her hands in place right through Toni's orgasm. Toni thought she was going to go insane. She finally stopped shaking. She was reduced down to a few aftershocks and soft whimpers as Allison continued to softly rub her clit. Finally, Allison relented.

She pierced Toni with those deep, intense brown eyes. "You have made a real mess here. But don't worry. I will clean it for you." Allison moved her position until her face was down between Toni's legs. Toni could not believe it. Allison looked at her one last time before bending her head down and going to work. Toni yelped the moment she felt the wet tongue hit her already dripping pussy. Allison had a tongue like a hurricane. It was strong, firm, and experienced. She licked up every drop of the left over juices from Toni and then ended with sucking on Toni's clit. Toni came in an instant. Her orgasm lasting wave after wave as she thought about her juices spilling into Allison's mouth. Allison held her mouth on to Toni's clit until every last spasm was gone. Toni laid there whimpering for a few minutes and then fell asleep.

Toni awoke and slowly sat up. She looked around the dark room and blinked. The smell of the burned oil came floating up to her nostrils. She looked down at her naked, glistening body. The stickiness between her legs was undeniable. She flipped on the lamp and looked down at Allison's expensive, brown bed sheets. There were several wet spots all around and Toni tried to pick out which of them were from the oil and which were hers. Did that really just fucking happen, she thought to herself. It was like a wet dream...literally. She looked over at the nightstand. 11:01 pm. Still Thanksgiving Day. Her purse was next to the clock with a handwritten note on it: Call Cynthia. Cynthia! With everything that had transpired in the last few hours, Toni had forgotten to check in with Cynthia. She dug her phone out of her purse and saw that she had several missed calls from her. Toni dialed and Cynthia picked up on the second ring. "Dammit, Toni. Do you know how worried you had all of us?"

"I know. I'm sorry I didn't call, but thanks for sending the police. How did you know?

"Oh, it wasn't us. It was Allison. She called right after you left. She said you stormed out of her house and left your phone." Toni felt the familiar guilt creep in.

"Well anyway I waited until it was time for you to be home when I started calling your house. Allison kept checking in to see if we had heard anything. After a while she called the highway patrol and insisted that an officer on duty drive down that part of the freeway. She was about to jump in the car and look for you herself, but we all talked her out of it. Including the police."

Toni took all of this in. "Well thank you, and sorry. Didn't want to cause trouble on your Thanksgiving."

"We're just glad you're alright." A pause. "How is it going at Allison's?"

An image of the previous event flashed into Toni's mind. She felt her face flush. "Just fine. Why do you ask," she said quickly.

"Oh, just wondering. Glad you're in a safe place." Another pause. "You really had Allison worried, Toni. She worries about you all of the time. She's always asking about you, how the job is treating you, if you're taking care of yourself, why you've lost so much weight."

Toni started thinking about her past interactions with Allison. What she saw as criticism, judgment, could it really have been concern? She thought back to that time Alison had come over when she had the flu. Although she was fussing at Toni, the entire time she was making her soup, checking the medications, even cleaned the kitchen a little. She kept saying "Toni, you need to take better care of yourself. Passing out is really serious." Toni waved her off at the time, but now noticed actual concern in her voice. Allison ended up staying over two hours and only left when Toni fell asleep.

She thought about the conversation they had just had in the kitchen. Allison had never specifically put down her job or clothes. It was always in the context of the job is taking advantage of her or her coat is not warm enough. Yes, meddling, but also concern. And the many times they had gone out. This beautiful attorney could have been throwing back drinks with the other women, getting down on the dance floor. But no, there she was, spending the night going back and forth with Toni. Always.

"We all love you, Toni." Don't ever forget that. And I know Allison can come on a little strong sometimes, but she means well. Especially with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't know. Just saying. I will let you get some rest. Call tomorrow. Bye girl."

"Bye, Cynthia."

Toni sat with the phone still in her hands and took a deep breath.

She wanted to go find Allison. Her body and mind was reeling from pleasure and confusion. They needed to talk...and do some other things. But she needed a shower first. She was really sticky.

Freshly showered and wearing just the robe this time, Toni crept down the stairs to find Allison. She was in the living room, lying on the couch watching a movie. She didn't even look Toni's way as she entered the room. Strange, Toni thought. She sat down as close as she could get to Allison on the couch. Allison said nothing. Maybe I dreamed last night, Toni thought. She wanted to touch Allison so badly, cuddle up next to her, repay the favor. Whatever it took. She just wanted her, but Allison was not giving any signs that she wanted Toni. "What are you watching?" Toni asked. "Just a movie. About to go off."

"Oh, well thank you, for, you know..um..calming me down earlier."

Crickets.

"So what comes on after this?"

"After this is time for sleep." Toni gave a nervous giggle. "I just got back up. I wanted to talk-"

" No, we are going to bed." With that, Allison grabbed the remote, cut the TV off, and stood up. "Bedroom. Now." Toni felt her familiar nervousness. What the hell is going on, she thought.

She meekly limped back to the bedroom behind Allison. When she came in she saw her staring at the soiled sheets. "Um, sorry about."

Allison ignored her. She walked to the other side of the bed. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Oh, yes. Thank you. That was...um.. I never-"

"Well now that you're feeling better, there is another matter to discuss," Allison said as she began to pull her shirt over her head.

"Oh, there is? What is it?"

"Well there is the matter of you cussing me out in my own house earlier."

Toni gulped. This was not what she was expecting. This was so different than the previous encounter just hours ago.

"Heartless bitch, I believe is how you referred to me."

"I apologized for that," Toni said meekly. "I really-"

"Oh, yes you apologized with your words. But I am a hands on person and need a hands on apology," With that, Allison completely removed her tank top and freed her perfect, firm, round D-cup breasts crowned with hard dark brown nipples. Despite her confusion, Toni felt a strong sensation in her pussy.

"Get your robe off," Allison commanded as she removed her shorts and thong. She was completely naked and Toni was staring at the firmest, sexiest body she had ever seen up close. Allison's abs were ripped, her things muscular, and her butt firm and round. "Didn't I just tell you to take that robe off?!" Allison yelled. "That's part of your problem. You don't listen."

Toni quickly dropped the robe. Fuck she was turned on.

Allison walked over and gently, but firmly, pushed Toni down on the bed. Next, Allison flipped Toni over so that she was on her stomach and facing the foot of the bed. Toni looked up at her. Nervous and excited. "This is what you have to know about me, Toni. If someone is my enemy, oh they will know it. But I love even harder. When I love I love very deeply," she said and pierced Toni with those intense bedroom eyes again. "You understand what I am saying?" She had no clue what Allison was talking about. Toni nodded yes. "You need to learn how to let people care for you, Toni. Let them take care of you. Not fight with them all the time." Allison moved some of the pillows around so that she could sit against the massive headboard with the pillows giving her support. Her long legs were stretched out in front of her. "But you are going to learn tonight."

Next, she reached and grabbed Toni gently by the legs. She was careful to make sure Toni's injured knee was not disturbed. Pulling on both Toni's legs, she carefully placed her over her right leg. Toni was now face down, straddling Allison's right leg with her soaking wet pussy mashed tightly against Allison's thigh. Her butt was on complete display and easily accessible for whatever Allison wanted to do with it. Toni breathed heavily. She could feel her pussy twitching violently against Allison's thigh. Toni had an insatiable desire to grind against it. No longer able to resist, she started to grind before a hard whack came across her left butt cheek. "Did I give you fucking permission to grind against me? This is what I mean. You need a lesson in listening and I am about to give you one." Allison then landed another smack against Toni's right butt cheek. Toni jerked and yelped from surprise, but got quiet. Allison smacked her again and again. It was like playing with a set of bongos in front of her. Toni noticed that each time she jerked from the smack, her pussy would automatically grind against Allison's thigh. Smack. Grind. Smack. Grind.

The stinging sensations from the smacks on her ass, combined with the pure pleasure of her pussy rubbing hard against Allison's thigh, was about to send Toni over the edge. Only after a few moments did she realize that the smacks had stopped and she was grinding on her own. Suddenly, Allison slipped a moist middle finger inside Toni's asshole. For the briefest moment, Toni tensed up from surprise. Smack! Allison hit her left cheek. "I didn't tell you to stop." Toni started grinding again even harder. The grinding, the smacks Allison was continuously giving her, and the finger up her ass was about to send Toni deep over the edge. Low, shorts grunts barely passing as human erupted from her throat as she grind like her life depended on it. Toni felt her orgasm build with a force she had never experienced in her life. It pulled on her insides so hard she thought her clit would cave in. Allison gave her ass another hard smack and that did it. Toni came hard. Real hard. She buried her face in in the bed and cried like a feral animal as her body jerked in violent, pleasurable spasms. Allison kept smacking her during the orgasm which only exacerbated the pleasure. After what seemed like hours, Toni's body stopped jerking and she whimpered from the pleasure. Allison smacked her again. "I didn't give you permission to come that hard. Now you have gotten my thigh all wet. Cum dripping all down the sides. "

Allison rolled Toni off of her onto her back. Toni saw her look down at her thigh. "You made another mess, Toni. This time, you're cleaning it up." Delirious from pleasure, Toni crawled over to Allison and began to greedily lick her own cum off of Allison's thigh. She had never done anything like this, but was loving every second of it. After she licked it clean, Allison pushed her off. "Time for lesson number two." Next she threw all of the pillows and covers off the bed, pulled Toni into the middle, and spread Toni's legs as wide as they would go. Still panting and in a daze, Toni looked up at Allison, barely aware of what was going on.

She soon found out as Allison lowered herself onto Toni's pussy and engaged them in the tightest scissor position possible. Allison lifted Toni's right leg a little higher which allowed her to lock their pussies together even tighter. She pinned Toni's wrist hard to the bed and started grinding slowly. "See Toni cussing me out in my own house. Acting like a fool. You came at me like a grown woman tonight and you will have to answer for it." Allison increased the speed of the grinding. Toni moaned. She watched Allison's breasts swaying wildly with every thrust. The long hard nipples at full attention. Toni stuck out her tongue, lifted her head, and tried to catch one in her mouth, but Allison had her body completely pinned to the bed. The bed squeaked loudly along with the wet sopping noises of Allison and Toni's pussies grinding together. "You have a lot of mouth, Toni. Not just tonight but fighting with me all the time. Giving me attitude." Toni could barely focus. Her mind was completely filled with pleasure. Allison rubbed harder. She thrust and fucked Toni's pussy intensely. Sweat was pouring down her body. Her breast swayed harder. "But you don't have all that mouth now, do you?Toni's eyes rolled back in her head and she knew she could not hold on much longer. Toni felt the familiar pleasure waves again and the feeling increased, but this was going to be far stronger than even the last orgasm. She thought she was going to be pulled inside of herself. Allison grabbed Toni's face and made her look in her eyes. "You need to learn how to let love in Toni. Especially when it is staring you right in the face."

Without warning Toni's orgasm hit hard. Toni's whole body began to shake like she was having a seizure. And Allison was showing no mercy. She fucked Toni relentlessly through the orgasm, making it even stronger. Toni's body convulsed violently as wave after wave coursed through her pussy. Her head thrashed around violently and her throat was horse from screaming. She started seeing colors, then stars, and knew she could not hold on much longer. Right before she lost it, the nightstand clock came into view. 11:58pm. Still Thanksgiving Day. Then Toni blacked out.

The very next morning found Toni still asleep at 10:25am. She was sprawled out in the center of the bed deep under the covers. A ringing phone woke her up. By the time she dug herself out from under the covers, the ringing had stopped. She felt like she had been in an ultimate fighting championship battle. She looked around the empty room. No Allison. She would have thought she dreamed the entire night if it wasn't for the soreness in her body. She got out of the bed with just the sheet draped around her and walked down the stairs. The house still had the lingering smell of delicious food. Toni wondered into the kitchen to see a breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, and a small bowl of her plum pudding had been prepared for her.

A nicely hand written note said Allison went out to do some shopping, but didn't want to wake her. Toni gobbled her breakfast. Why she was still hungry after stuffing herself with Thanksgiving food yesterday was beyond her. It probably had something to do with all of the energy she spent last night she said to herself. After breakfast, Toni showered. Memories of last night floated through her mind in warm phases. Next, she took another tour of Allison's house. On this tour, she took time to really appreciate the effort, the beautiful paintings, color scheme, beautiful lightening. Allison had wonderful taste. She looked at the pictures on the mantle again, having a new appreciation for them. By noon, Allison had not made it back home yet. Toni was feeling tired again and did what she seemed to be doing a lot of lately, she laid on the couch and fell asleep.

She awoke to the sound of Allison coming into the living room with a ton of shopping bags. Toni couldn't help herself. She ran to her and jumped in her arms, almost knocking her over. She gave her a big kiss and then stopped herself. What if last night was just a fluke she thought to herself. What if she is not feeling me like that? To Toni's relief, Allison put down the bags, and kissed her right back on the lips as if she did it every day. "I was out all morning fighting those Black Friday shoppers." Toni grabbed the bags and took them to the living room. "I will go heat up some food for you. You must be hungry."