The Best Worst Thanksgiving Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on a minute." Allison started looking through one of the bags from Niemen Marcus. She pulled out a beautiful cream colored cashmere coat. "Not that I want to get cussed out about a coat again and I know you can buy your own and everything, but I just wanted to do this for you. It makes me feel good." She looked over shyly at Toni. Toni had never seen her like that. Toni gave her a big grin, kissed her, and put the coat on. It felt amazing with silk lining, deep pockets, and very soft. Walking to a hallway mirror, Toni whistled when she saw herself. "I look good. Thank you, baby."

She hung the coat up carefully in the closet and came back to the living room and poked through the other bags. "What else you got in there?" Allison quickly grabbed up the other bags. "For the rest, you will have to wait for Christmas and I need to wrap them. We should get started on the tree." "The tree?" Toni said excitedly. "Yes, not too early to put it up." Toni smiled and started tearing up. "I need you to get you something." "Oh, you will in just a few minutes," Allison said mischievously." Toni giggled, feeling the happiest she had in a long time.

Epilogue: One Year Later

Toni wiped sleep from her eyes as she finished setting the dining room table. It looked amazing. Fine china, a mixture of orange and brown napkins, and the Cornucopia in the center. Their guests would be here in several hours, and by the smell of things, they were in for another treat. Toni went to the kitchen to see Allison busily putting the hens into the oven. Toni had asked several times if she could help with any food preparations. She had been given strict instructions to just set the table and she did just that. She walked behind Allison, grabbed her waist, and tiptoed to give her a kiss. Allison kissed her back and pointed to the table. Her plum pudding was cooling on it. Toni went to sneak a scoop. Ever since she had moved in 7 months ago, things had been wonderful. She had been completed spoiled with meals, massages, and the best sex she or probably anyone has ever had. The best thing was to feel loved. She felt truly valued and loved. She and Allison were still on opposite ends on just about every sensitive topic one could think of, but they had true passion and love for one another. Allison's Mom and niece would also be able to join them this year and they had been visiting a lot more often lately.

And Toni had put in her boundaries at work. No more working all the evening shifts, and she stopped being the only one stepping in when staff members called in sick. She got more rest and had more energy for grant writing and community funding campaigns. The results had been fantastic. More staff had been hired, increased food and clothing donations, and improvements in both the girls and boys residential homes. Toni ate a scoop of pudding as Allison set her breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon down with juice and a kiss on the cheek. Toni smiled watching her tight figure under the apron she wore. Toni took a bite of her pancakes and glanced at the clock. 8:00am Thanksgiving Day. It was going to be the best one yet.