The Bet

Story Info
Cassie loses a bet and now must become a porn slut
1.9k words
4.24
75.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attic was stuffy and dry. Dust particles shimmered through the moon beams coming through the oval window pane. Twenty-five year old independent film maker Bobby Darius focused the lens tighter onto his next door neighbor"s window. He'd been waiting for a moment like this for eight weeks. Bobby even wagered on it. Betting he could catch his recently divorced next door neighbor Margaret in a compromising position. He'd film it too! Time table would be nine and half weeks after which a winner would be declared. Bobby's half hearted school yard wager was accepted by his film class rival Cassie Thrush.

"Okay pervert I'll take your bet. If I win you have to work at my sorority in a maid's outfit for a month. Doing whatever I want you to do." Cassie bated knowing that Bobby would probably back down from his bold boast.

"Done. You on the other hand will be my porn starlet for a week. Doing whatever I want you to do." There's no way she'd go for that. Bobby thought as he watched Cassie think it over. No way.

"You're on Freak. Time's a wastin'. Cassie stared at her watch then poked Bobby in the chest then confidently strode away. Bobby couldn't help but watch Cassie's short pleated skirt sway atop her cheerleader legs . Her luxurious curly brown hair bouncing off her tight cardigan sweater. Her plump ass pumping back and forth. "Get your maid outfit ready, loser!" Cassie yelled as she disappeared over the grassy hill.

The sweat dripped off Bobby's brow as he got the image in focus. The normally drawn shades were open enough for Bobby to film what he'd luckily stumbled on. Margaret's gray business skirt was bunched around her plump hips. Her mature legs. wrapped in thigh high nylons. lay spread wide open on her queen sized bed. Bobby was now filming Margaret furiously rubbing her hand through her plush, secret desire. Her aroused clit glistened between her wet fingers. Margaret's huge nipples pushed through the tight flimsy material of her blouse. Satisfied with the focus Bobby reluctantly stopped viewing and hit the speed dial on his cell phone.

"She is huh? I'll be the judge of that! I'm coming over." Click. The phone went silent. Cassie was in for a big surprise. Bobby resumed his voyeuristic exploration. Rubbing his erection through the material of his tight jeans as he watched raptly Margaret's masturbation.

Fifteen minutes went by until Cassie showed up. "Okay loser let's see." Cassie pushed Bobby aside and peered through the view finder. "Holy crap! Bobby you did it! God, she's really goin' at it."

"And with a week and a half to spare." Bobby said adjusting his eyes in the gloom. Cassie was wearing knee high boots and her signature pleated skirt. This skirt was alot shorter than she normally wore. Barely containing her sweet Crumb girl ass. Cassie's midriff t-shirt barely contained bulbous chest as she leaned to to peer through the viewfinder.

Bobby was so turned on he could hardly think straight. He had to keep his cool though in case Cassie welshed out of the bet. He fully expected her to balk.

"Come here Sir porn alot she's about to cum." Bobby slid his face next to Cassie's and they both watched Margaret's hips bouncing up and down as her mature wet pussy hungrily sucked in her well manicured fingers. Margaret's rhythm slowing as her body tensed in obvious orgasmic bliss. Finally her round hips collapsed on the bed.

"Well it looks like I'm your little porn slut for a week. I'm not gonna back away from it either. So, you better enjoy it Slick. Damn, you're the luckiest man on campus. I had a maid's outfit ready for you and everything."Even in loss Cassie was defiant. "So what now?"

"Let's go down stairs this attic's a little stuffy." Bobby choked out. Still not believing his dumb luck. Cassie grabbed Bobby's sweaty wrist and led him down stairs.

"Would you like a beer?" Bobby asked regaining his composure.

"Sure. That'll be great." Cassie patted Bobby's ass as he walked by her into the kitchen.

Bobby rustled around in the back of the fridge grabbing two beers. Cassie in the meantime stood in the entry way with her back to Bobby. Her booted legs spread apart. She waited til the fridge door shut.

"Oops, I dropped something." Cassie cooed like a little girl. Bending over from the waist to pick up something that wasn't there. Bobby stared as Cassie's pleated skirt rose up the back of her cheerleader thighs exposing her plump naked ass. "I wonder where I put that thing?" Cassie teased. Her skirt rode higher as she wrapped her arms around her booted calve. Bobby had a full view of Cassie's aroused pussy lips. Before Bobby could do anything except, look slack jawed, Cassie erected herself, turned the corner, and proceeded down the hall toward the living room. That's when the phone rang.

"Hello?" Bobby answered setting the beers on the counter.

"Hi Sugar did you get what you wanted?" Margaret's sultry voice licked Bobby's brain over the airwaves.

"I sure did but she had to come over and see for herself." Bobby whispered quickly. "She's in the livingroom right now! I can't believe she's actually going to go through with the bet." Bobby's hand was over the reciever.

"Okay Sugar you sound busy. I wish I could come over though."Margaret pleaded.

"May be you can." The wheels in Bobby's head began to turn."Come up the back stairs in ten minutes. Quietly okay? I'll be filming Cassie blindfolded."Bobby could hear the stereo come on in the livingroom.

"Mmmmm, I hope you'll have her, you know, touching herself." Margaret purred.

" How would you like too..?" Bobby paused.

"Oh, you naughty boy. sounds yummy. I'll be over in a bit."

"And wear what you had on too, please. Gotta go." Bobby hung up, grabbed the beers, and went into the living room. Cassie sat cross legged on the couch.

"So, what did you have in mind sport?' Cassie condescendingly snagged the beer out of Bobby's hand. Her smartalleck lips smiling up at him.

"I'll be right back." Bobby ran back up to the attic.

"What's the matter? Nervous? Can you only get a girl if your filming her without her knowing?" Cassie yelled after him.

Bobby came running back into the living room with his video camera in one hand and a dew rag in the other.

"What's with the dew rag? Let me guess, you want me to wear it like I'm a home girl? Where's my sunglasses and tequilla, Sport?" Cassie mocked in a fake latin tone.

Quickly setting up his tripod Bobby wrapped the dew rag in a thick band. "He then knealed on the couch next to Cassie. "Are you sure you wanna be my porn starlet?"

"I told you I don't welsh on my bets." Cassie ran her red nails down Bobby's denimed thigh.

"Great. Now, I'm gonna blindfold you. When I say action I want you to uncross your legs and place your feet up on the edge of the couch, okay?" Bobby whispered tying the dew rag tightly around Cassie's head.

"Uh huh. Then what Pornmiester?"

Bobby leaned in close to Cassie's ear. "Rub your pussy. Nice and slow. Then after awhile I'm gonna, how do I say it..?" Bobby nibbled Cassie's ear lobe trying to think of the right words to say.

"Eat me?" Cassie whispered back.

"Yeah." Bobby brushed his hand over Cassie's breasts as he stood. He went behind the camera and focused on his blind starlet. "Would you like some different music?" Bobby turned his attention to the stereo.

"Something slow and funky. You want a good show right, Sport?" Cassie was already rubbing her breasts. Bobby threw on a slow, bass heavy electronica cd and cranked it up. He then walked over and hit play on the camera.

"Okay action!" Bobby barked. Cassie slowly uncrossed her legs spreading them at the same time. Her little pleated skirt slid down her creamy thighs. Bobby massaged his aching cock as Cassie's neatly trimmed brown muff emerged from her spreading thighs. He stared raptly as Cassie slowly fingered her thick wet clit. Bobby almost screamed feeling the cool hand on the back of his neck. He turned his head in time for Margaret's thrusting tongue between his lips.

"Come on Sport." Cassie purred. "My pussy's really hot for your tongue. I want your tongue in me baby." Cassie moaned rubbing her wet clit faster.

Breaking the kiss Margaret put a finger to her lips pantomiming a 'shhhh'. Bobby watched as Margaret got down on all fours and crawled slowly towards Cassie.

"Here I come my little slut. Are you ready for my sweet tongue?" Bobby said grabbing his smaller hand held camera off the shelf and getting down next to the advancing Margaret.

"Eat me, I'm so wet. Do it. Do it now."Cassie stopped fingering herself and thrust her plump young ass over the edge of the couch. Cassie's helpless pussy was now at the mercy of fate. Margaret wasted no time planting her mature lips onto the young film student's quivering wet clit. "Ohhhhh. Ohhhh yeah stud, lick it. Ooooooh, baby." Cassie moaned ambivelant to the truth that it was actually Margaret's face buried between her co-ed thighs. Blind to the older slut licking her sweet pussy like a whorehouse madam breaking in a new hooker.

Bobby couldn't take it anymore. Lifting Margaret's gray business skirt over her ass he continued filming with one hand while sliding his free hand down Margaret's hairy crack. He was now eagerly rubbing the pussy he'd just filmed not too long ago. A few strokes of Margaret's greasy muff was all Bobby needed to know that his trampy neighboe was ready for his aching cock. He unzipped his fly and let his thick manhood fly free.

Bobby climbed behind Margaret pushing her legs apart with his knees. He thrust his throbbing cock between Margaret's ass cheeks sinking his stiff rod into the moist folds of her pussy. Margaret stopped licking Cassie and let out a low gutteral moan as Bobby pounded her doggie style.

Hearing the mature slut's moan of ecstasy Cassie lifted the dew rag off her eyes. "What's going on?" Cassie muttered weakly. "Hey stop! You can't be... Ohhhhhhhhhh. Oooooooohhh!" Margaret resumed her carpet munching before Cassie could protest further. Licking the shocked Crumb girl to the first intense orgasm of her young adult life. Relentlessly pulsing Cassie's clit with her experienced tongue Margaret did her best to hang onto Cassie's bucking orgasmic hips.

Bobby watched his classmate spasm and writhe sending his aroused prick over the edge. He blasted his hot cum into Margaret's inviting pussy. His stomach slapping her ass slower and slower until his flacid tool could spurt no more.

Cassie laid there trying to catch her breath. Likewise Bobby sprawled on the carpet his chest heaving. Margaret stood and straightened out her skirt. She kissed Cassie on the forehead and blew a kiss to Bobby as she made her way across the livingroom.


"Bobby?" Margaret asked firmly in control of herself.

"Yes, what'cha need." Bobby answered dreamily.

"I want you and Cass to come over tomorrow. I'll be serving a spread that'll melt in your mouths. Bye, bye." Bobby stared at Margaret's bouncing hips as she made her way out the front door when a sharp slap struck his face.

"Guess you'll be wearing that maid's outfit afterall, Pervert." Cassie laughed. Bobby rubbed his sore face and giggled back at her.