The Bet

Story Info
Wife must meet her husband's gambling obligation.
11.1k words
4.45
149.9k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

'You bet what?' I put my book down on the doona and looked disbelievingly at my husband as he stood in the doorway of our bedroom.

'It's okay Gabi,' Rick sounded defensive, 'like I said, Cole has never paid up for any of the bets he's lost before, so there was no way he could enforce this bet.'

'But you bet my arse?' I couldn't believe what my husband had just told me. He had just arrived home after a boys' night out, and told me that he had bet one of his work buddies, Cole, that if he was to win at pool, I would give him a private lap dance.

'Look honey,' Rick was starting to sound whiny now, 'in three years he's never beaten me, not once...'

'Until tonight?'

'Yeah, until tonight.'

'And so you thought that you'd turn me into a stripper for all your mates...'

'Not all of them just Cole!'

'But you were willing to turn me into a stripper!?'

'That's not what I meant.'

'Of course not,' I smiled sweetly.

'Look, there was never any danger of you having to actually strip, I just thought that it my offer him some incentive to play better.'

'Well apparently it did at that.'

Rick sensed his chance, 'look, I'm going for a shower.'

'Sure,' I replied, my mind wandering. Rick and the boys enjoyed their Friday night out once every other week or so. But he came home smelling of smoke so I had always insisted that he shower before coming to bed. As the shower was turned on, I allowed myself a small smile. My anger was a little forced. I liked Cole, he was a few years younger than Rick and in fact reminded me of my husband back when we had met. As shocked as I was by the bet, I was at least gratified that the man in question was attractive. And apparently thought that I was attractive. A thought crossed my mind and I slipped from under the doona and entered the en suite.

'Why did you think that me lap dancing for Cole would be an incentive?'

'Um, because he likes you,' Rick said after a short hesitation.

'How do you know that?' The thought sent a little flutter through my belly...and lower down.

'He's told me.'

'What?' I was a little shocked. I could never imagine telling one of my friends that I fancied their husband.

'He opens up a lot when he's drunk.' I heard something familiar in Rick's tone and pulled back the curtain. Rick's member was fully hard and he was slowly soaping his length. His skin glistened under the water and when I looked at his face I could see the raw lust in his eyes. Rick had enjoyed enough alcohol to fuel his libido and remove his inhibitions. That in turn fed mine so I stepped forward into the shower, enjoying my husband's eyes widen in surprise as I stepped under the water wearing my satin slip.

'You want me to do that?' I murmured, placing my small hand over his.

'Uh huh,' he nodded. I ran my fingertips along the well soaped shaft to the base, pressing the wet pubic hair back so that I could grip the base. Forming an O with my thumb and forefinger, I then slowly drew my hand back to the tip of his erection, stopping at the base of the head which I then encompassed with my whole hand. I squeezed the head and held it, before sliding my hand to the base of his shaft again. I repeated the process several times, watching Rick's eyes throughout. I pressed my body against his and stood on tip toes to get my mouth against his ear.

'Tell me what you were thinking about,' I whispered.

'You and Cole.'

'Mmmm.' I had suspected as much and the thought turned me on. I stepped back and looked down at his hard cock wrapped in my tiny fist. The soap had been washed away so I knelt, feeling the warm water splash onto the top of my head. Keeping my hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, I slowly swallowed him, feeling my lips stretch, working my tongue over the wet, tight skin. I took him as far as I could into my throat, tightened my lips and pulled my head back. My husband has a big cock, which to be honest I don't always appreciate. Then I heard Rick moan and felt the heat build between my legs. I repeated my actions a dozen times, then let him slip from my mouth with a wet pop and looked up at my husband.

'Wanna fuck me?'

'Yeah.' His voice was raw.

I smiled and stood, ignoring the hair plastered across my face, turned and leaned against the wall, pushing my butt back towards him. Rick lifted my sodden slip and without ceremony guided his cock into me, bending his knees to do so. The heat of his shaft as it entered me was wonderful and I rotated my hips back to stimulate my clit against it.

With his big hands wrapped tightly around my waist, he pounded into me, the water on our skin making loud slapping noises. My mind was blank, lust having erased even the erotic thought of Cole watching me dance. I came quickly in a series of rapid and sharp waves, my body twisting and writhing but Rick buried himself in me and hung on for the ride. As soon as I started to relax, he recommenced his thrusting and I pushed back against him until I felt his body tense. Then I pulled away, knelt and forced my mouth onto him. With a roar he came, his abundant semen crashing into my mouth. I pumped his shaft as he came, making his body contort with a pleasure that he had once described as being close to pain. Between each of his eruptions I spat his seed out, until finally he was spent. My mouth tasted of him and my chin was sticky, so I stood and kissed him before he realised. He went to pull away, then returned the kiss.

We washed our sex away in silence, before towelling ourselves dry and sliding into bed naked.

'So Cole has never paid up?'

'Uh?' Rick was already drifting into sleep.

'He's never paid for losing bets?'

'No.'

'How much does he owe you then?'

'I dunno.'

'Roughly.'

'I don't count...'

'Well what is the bet worth?'

'Usually about twenty bucks.' As Rick began to snore, I did some sums. Roughly twenty boys' nights a year, maybe two or three games of pool, over three years; well that was more than two and a half grand.

'Hmmmm,' I murmured out loud, but Rick was already asleep.

The following weekend we invited Cole and his girlfriend Tiffany over for dinner. Tiffany was a svelte, gorgeous, blonde air hostess, or cabin attendant as they like to be called. She was a stereotypical hostie in looks and therefore earned my immediate scorn when I first saw her. Then I talked to her and discovered an educated, intelligent and highly compassionate human being who was an active campaigner for human rights. I enjoyed her company immensely and counted her as a friend in her own right, not just as Cole's girl.

So when I opened the door and found Cole standing there alone, I was a little disappointed. It turned out that she had been on standby and had been needed for a flight interstate and wouldn't be returning for two days. The two glasses of champagne I had consumed helped cushion my disappointment however.

Dinner was a relaxed affair and after we had finished Cole and I retired to the lounge, accepting Rick's generous offer to clean up and make coffee. I had consumed several glasses of wine during dinner and felt light headed and somewhat bold.

'So I hear that you believe I owe you a dance?'

Cole choked on his beer and went crimson. He coughed and spluttered to clear his throat.

'Ah, no it was just a joke.'

'Really? Rick indicated it took some discussion before you accepted that payment wasn't due because you've never paid for the bets you've lost.'

'Oh.' I had so thrown Cole off balance that he didn't know what to say.

'Tell you what though, we could do a deal.' His head snapped up at that, his dark eyes blinking at me.

'I figure that you owe Rick around two and a half grand, but if I'm going to dance for you, that'd have to be mine.' Cole stared at me, clearly trying to decide if I was pulling his leg.

'Two and a half grand is a lot of dancing,' he replied, trying to fix a carefree smile to his features. It didn't work and he looked as though he had just slammed his funny bone against the corner of the table.

'It'd be worth it wouldn't it?'

'What'd be worth it?' Rick asked as he backed through the doorway carrying a heavily laden tray of coffee and accompaniments. Cole choked again.

'Me dancing for Cole in return for the money he owes.'

'Absolutely,' Rick agreed as he carefully placed the tray on the coffee table. I could tell by his tone that he thought he was going along with a joke.

'It'd have to be my money though,' I slapped his butt as he went to sit next to me on the sofa.

'Hey,' he protested, 'I earned that fair and square.'

'Yeah, but I'm planning to collect it by baring my arse.'

'And as I said, it'd be worth it. Help yourself to the coffee mate,' my husband said. He still didn't realise that I was being serious, but I could tell by the look on Cole's face he was giving my proposition serious consideration.

The next day Cole phoned.

'I accept the deal,' he said, his voice low as though he was worried that Rick would somehow overhear us. My husband was out mowing the lawns. My heart raced; now that I was sober and in the light of day, I felt a little embarrassed at having raised the subject and had not expected to be discussing it again.

'But not two and half grand,' he said. 'Five hundred bucks, twenty minutes of dancing and at my place next weekend.'

I didn't know what to say. I had plans for the two and half grand, but in truth it wasn't about the money. It was about the fantasy. I would have to tell Rick, but I had the impression that Cole wanted it to be our secret.

'Okay, I'll call you on Wednesday,' I blurted out, then hung up abruptly.

When Rick had showered, I told him about Cole's call. He was incredulous at first, until I told him I was serious. At no stage did he say no and after ten minutes of discussion, he said yes. That night we fucked like animals.

Research

That Tuesday night, after dinner, Rick took me to a local strip club. I wanted to see first hand what I had to do. The club was dark apart from the bright lights on the stage, but not dark enough for me to fail to notice that I was the only female patron in the place. That made me feel uncomfortable, but Rick whisked me to one side of the stage and into a private booth.

'You seem to know your way around this place,' I smirked. He was about to answer when an amazingly well endowed blonde appeared to take our drink orders. I decided to let the subject drop and watched the brunette on stage dance. She moved gracefully and was also well endowed, and when her top came off I realised that this club was probably responsible for keeping a number of cosmetic surgeons in business.

Through the night a succession of girls appeared, gyrated, stripped and left. They collected tips in their garters, some danced exceptionally well and enthusiastically, some didn't so much dance as perform pornographic acts to the men crowded along the side of the stage. I learnt that pubic hair was to be kept to a minimum; that enhanced breasts were the order of the day and if the girls met the eyes of the men watching, it was usually the latter that looked away. I wasn't sure who had the power in here.

'You seen enough?' Rick asked after we had been in the club for almost two hours. I probably had, but I had also noticed that some of the dancers had been entering the booths on each side of ours. I deduced that the curtains at the entrance to the booth could be closed, and a private session enjoyed. I was feeling sorry for Rick who was trying to look casual without wanting to stare too hard at the feast of female flesh on display.

'We should have a private dance.' Rick looked as though he was about to ask why, then he abruptly nodded.

'Seen anyone you like?'

'You pick,' I said. Within ten minutes our curtain was drawn closed by Crystal, a petite redhead with a wicked smile. She didn't hesitate when she saw me there, if anything her smile became wider. For the next ten minutes I watched intently as she gyrated, writhed and stripped for us, impressed by the firmness of her body that she revealed for us. When she had finished I applauded loudly and encouraged Rick to provide her with a generous tip. Then I told him to get another round of drinks.

'Crystal, could I ask some advice?' I turned to our dancer when he had left.

'Sure,' she looked at me as she pulled her G-string back into place. I explained the bet and my plan and she laughed out loud.

'What?' I asked, feeling a little naïve.

'Honey, for five hundred bucks he'd get a show and a half.'

'So for two and a half thousand?'

'I'd fuck his brains out!'

'Hi Cole.' My heart was pounding as I listened to his voice. It was the day after our visit to the strip club and

I had decided that I still wanted to dance. It was no longer the money, though I still certainly could use it.

'You know that you could hire a couple of strippers for five hundred bucks don't you?'

'Sure,' he said. He fell silent, forcing me to keep talking.

'But you want me in particular?'

'Yep,' he replied after a short pause.

'Well that has to be worth more than five hundred.' I couldn't believe that I was talking myself up on the basis of his desire for me.

'For more than five hundred I could get a lot more than a dance.' His voice had lowered and I felt my pussy dampen.

'With me it'll be worth every cent.'

'I'll call tomorrow,' he said; then the line went dead.

His call came almost exactly twenty four hours later.

'This is the deal. You'll be a waitress for me and some friends at our poker night this Friday.'

'Hang on...'

'Hear me out first,' he interrupted my interruption. 'Rick can come too. You and Rick don't know the other guys. You can wait; strip a little or a lot. You get tips. Whatever you get for the night, I'll double. I'll guarantee a minimum of five hundred bucks.

'I might only get five hundred and be perved at by all these strangers,' I complained. In reality, the thought of dancing for men I didn't know sounded dangerously exciting.

'And you might make more than two and a half thousand.'

'I'll think about it.'

'You need to tell me now,' he insisted. My mind was racing, but I already knew what I wanted to do.

'Okay, I'll do it.'

'Good, tomorrow I'll send you your costume and on Friday a car will pick you up. Rick has to come over ahead of you and pretend not to know you. The other guys will think you're from an agency. Okay?'

'Sure.' My head was reeling.

'See you Friday,' Cole said, then the line went dead again.

I was grateful that Rick was at work when the costume arrived. It allowed me to stand in front of the mirror for almost an hour and contemplate whether I really wanted to prance around in a room full of ogling men dressed like...well like a very bad girl.

The boots were long and black, ending above the knee and made from a glossy vinyl. Obviously Rick had told Cole my shoe size, as they fitted perfectly. There was nothing from the top of the boot to my crotch, which was gripped in a tight pair of black cotton shorts. I mean gripped. You would be able to see everything underneath, however Cole, being the thoughtful man that he was, had included a scarlet G-string.

My midriff was bare and my breasts were covered by a black satin top that tied around rather than buttoned up. This enabled the top to be fastened as tightly, or loosely, as the wearer desired. The short sleeves and waist were trimmed in scarlet. Cole had added a very lacy, very see through, scarlet bra that matched the G-string. Finally, there was a black and scarlet choker.

After an hour of looking at myself, I removed the costume and packed it into the box it had arrived in. I set it on a shelf in the walk in robe then poured myself straight vodka. I didn't make a call, nothing had changed.

Throughout the afternoon I flitted around the house unable to do anything. I was full of self-doubt, anxious because Rick was going straight to Cole's place and scared as hell because I was supposed to be in costume when the chauffeur arrived. I had pulled out my long leather coat to wear over the top, but being summer it looked ridiculous and was far too warm. I poured a double vodka instead, but nearly vomited in fear when the doorbell rang. I opened it with my stomach full of butterflies, and then found myself pushed aside by Tiffany.

'Don't let me be seen,' she giggled and I quickly closed the door on the evening lights outside. I was flabbergasted at her presence, but felt my fears slipping away. Tiffany was dressed in an identical costume to mine. And she looked great.

'What...?'

'I agreed to play the game after Cole told me about the bet.'

'And you're not...' I was about to say jealous, but realised that if she wasn't, the fact that I thought she might be may get her thinking.

'Not what?'

'I don't know,' I grinned. 'All I know is that I am very relieved to have someone sharing the spotlight, especially someone who looks like you.'

'And what about you?' Tiffany gushed. 'You look like such a tart!'

'Takes one to know one,' I rejoined cleverly. 'We'd better get going,' I pointed out the time. In a rush we raced to the car and we sped off down the street with me sinking as low as possible in the passenger seat, thankful that I didn't see any of my neighbours.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up in the gathering twilight outside Cole's house. The street was deserted but I saw Rick's car in the driveway and three other cars parked outside.

'Here we go,' Tiffany breathed and I reached over to grab her hand. She squeezed back then we stepped from the car and walked up the path to the front door.

Cole answered the door and gave us both a broad smile.

'Very nice.'

'Glad you approve Mr Thomas,' Tiffany replied with an air of put on formality. 'May we come in?'

'Please do,' he replied, still grinning like a four year old at his birthday party.

'I'm Cindy,' Tiffany offered her hand, which Cole took. 'And this is my friend Jade,' she stepped back, allowing Cole to turn to me.

'Hello Jade,'

'Hello Mr Thomas.' My face reddened as I spoke and I realised that the formality, even though fake, seem to place me in a position of subservience to Cole.

'You look fabulous ladies,' he spoke as he led us down a hallway into a large living room. 'I will have to commend your agency, and recommend it to my friends.' The living room was very large and well decorated, though I was pleased to note that the wide front windows that looked onto the street were hidden behind the drapes that had been drawn.

Opposite the windows was an open archway that led into what appeared to be a chef's kitchen. But my attention was drawn to the centre of the living room and the large round table that dominated it. Or rather to the five men who sat round the table, gawking at us.

'Gents' Cole said with a flourish, 'let me introduce you to Cindy,' he waved to Tiffany. The men murmured and nodded. 'And to...' he paused and looked at me, 'I'm sorry...?'

'Jade,' I said, surprised at the strength in my voice. I felt certain that my knees were shaking.

'Jade,' he repeated. On of the five men, a powerfully built man with thick dark hair and what appeared to be Italian ancestry, wolf-whistled at me. I forced a smile.

'And ladies,' Cole continued, 'my friends from left to right are Keith.' Keith was a large man, not that tall but somewhat bearish in build. He was wearing a black, loose shirt and I suspected that he felt somewhat self-conscious about his weight. And I gathered he was shy when his cheeks flushed crimson as he was introduced. Next was Mario, my Italian admirer. He was loud and forward, not lacking in self-confidence as he let his eyes wander over our bodies.

Rick my husband. I thought I could detect the faintest of smiles and noted that his gaze spent equal time admiring Tiffany's curves as he did with mine.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers