The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid out of her and kissed down the back of her legs until I got to her open pussy. I pushed my face against her sex and licked juices from the soft folds of her lips, I couldn't get over how good she tasted. I even snuck a couple of quick licks on her exposed ass causing her to giggle and squirm away from me.

We got to our feet and kissed passionately, holding our bodies close together. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bench on my deck. She pushed me down and straddled my cock, guiding it in her pussy in one easy motion. She moved up and down with practiced skill, taking my entire cock into her hot slit. Again and again she moved, rocking my world. She pulled my head into her chest and I put my lips on her nipples and sucked hard. She gave a little moan of encouragement and I sucked even harder. My hands found her ass and I helped move her up and down, not that she needed any help but I had waited years to have this girl and I wasn't going to miss any chance to feel her body.

After a while of riding me like that she stood and slid my cock out of her pussy. She turned around so I could see her ass and slid back down on me. Leaning as far forward as she could, she began to move up and down fast and hard, driving her pussy onto my lap with hard slaps again and again. She was taking total control and I was inclined to let her have her way with me. I put my hands on her hips and guided her up and down, helping to pull her down on me with even more force. Soon she was cuming again, her body rocking back and forth on my cock, her hand helping her orgasm along by rubbing her clit.

I pushed her up off of me and led her to the deck railing. I lifted one of her legs and put it on the ledge. I stepped back and admired her in this sexy pose, her ass tight and her legs open for me enjoyment. I dropped to my knees momentarily and licked at her pussy, just wanting to taste her.

Standing back up I moved behind her and placed my cock back inside her. I was running my hands all over her body, squeezing her tits, cupping her ass and running them down the long lines of her legs. She had made me cum earlier and that's the only reason I had been able to hold out this long, but my resolve was coming to an end. I kept plowing her with hard strokes and loved every second of it. I held her body to me and pushed as deep inside her as I could, again and again penetrating her with every bit of force I could muster.

I told her that I was going to cum again and she breathlessly asked me to hold out because she was going to cum again soon. I reached around her and put my hand on her clit and rubbed. That did the trick and soon she was again moaning and pushing into me. I was holding on for dear life and was about to reach my point of no return when she separated us and got back down on her knees.

For the second time that evening her expert mouth sucked me to orgasm, and again she swallowed every drop. When I was done, she licked me clean and gave my dick a last kiss on its head. She stood and kissed me again, long and hard. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Well, was it all that you had hoped it would be?"

"More," I answered. "It was freaking unbelievable!"

"Good," she said. "But you better believe it, because I think you and I are going to be enjoying each other for a long, long time."

I pulled her close to me and held her in my arms, embracing her tightly. "That's the best offer I think I've ever heard," I said into her soft hair. "What do you say we hope in the shower and get cleaned up."

Within a month LeAnne had moved in with me and I've gotten to live out my fantasies with her every day since.

12