The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan looked over her shoulder at Lanya and Peter. They were both engrossed in conversation. There were other people milling about in the bar waiting to be escorted into the dining room although he suspected that they were too far away to notice. He put his hand on Karine's upper thigh and slid his hand up under her dress. She parted her legs little wider. His finger tips brushed the silk of her underwear. He hooked his finger in the leg band of her panties and slid the back of his finger down over the very moist lips of her sex.

"Why thank you kind sir," she replied coyly as she crossed her legs trapping his hand between her legs. "I guess you do want to play."

Dylan smiled at her and nodded his head. She uncrossed her legs and spread them just enough to allow him to remove his hand. His hand stayed and he continued to play with her clit rubbing it back and forth with the knuckle of his finger. A small moan escaped Karine's lips and her stiffening nipples pressed through the thin material of her dress. She pressed herself against his palm subtly.

"Uhh," another moan escaped her lips as Dylan slide two fingers into the liquid warmth of her moistening cunt. Karine anxiously grabbed her wine glass and took a big gulp. Her thighs parted a couple of inches more to allow him greater access.

"Mmmm," she moaned again as he began to rub her hot little clit with his thumb. She closed her eyes. All she could focus on were the fingers thrusting in and out of her. She began to rock her hips with the rhythm of his fingers. He continued to press hard against her rigid clit, driving her insane. Karine felt like she was going to cum! She felt it building in her stomach and spreading down through her burning thighs. It was going to happen! She was going to cum right in front of her fiancé!!! Suddenly, the motion of Dylan's fingers stopped and Karine opened her glazed eyes and looked up at him. Dylan leaned into her and whispered seductively, "I would very much like for you to go to the rest room and remove your panties. I want you seated next to me at the table waiting for my touch." As he said that, he withdrew his fingers from her wet slick pussy. Karine gasped at the sudden emptiness. He took his fingers and brought them to his mouth and licked them. She nodded and excused herself to go to the ladies room.

Lanya glanced at him as Karine left, he simply shrugged his shoulders. Peter turned and began to talk to him about some ideas that he had for stunts for the film. Karine returned a few minutes later and took her seat, but Peter was now talking to both Lanya and Dylan. Soon their table was ready and they moved out into the main dining room. As Karine passed Dylan, she furtively pressed into his palm a piece of soft material. He looked down to see it was a black silk thong. He balled it up in his hand and brought it to his nose to sniff her exotic and musky scent before he slipped the thong into his coat pocket.


The host showed them to an enclosed booth along the back wall. Their booth had curtains along its front that could be closed to create a very private and intimate enclosure. Peter was seated on the aisle on the same side with Lanya, and Karine sat on inside next to Dylan. Peter ordered hors d'oeuvres for the table and a bottle of Semillon Blanc. The conversation was light as they chatted about the movie and people that they knew in common. Karine's knee kept rubbing up and down Dylan's thigh every few moments.

After the wine had arrived and they had ordered, Peter requested from the waiter that the curtains be closed. When this was done the only light in the booth came from a small candle on the table. Dylan thought to himself that this set up could not be any more advantageous to him and his mission. Peter proposed a toast to their movie and partnership, and they all touched glasses. Dylan felt a hand creep into his lap and search for the hard bulge in his pants. The hand squeezed his hard cock and moved down his leg searching for the end. The hand squeezed two more times before the end of his swollen rod was located. Karine glanced at him with a look of surprise in her eyes, and Dylan just smiled at her. She quickly reached for her wine and took a big gulp.

"Honey, don't drink so fast. This is an excellent wine. It should be savored." Peter instructed Karine.

"Sorry, baby," Karine demurely answered.

While this exchange was happening, Lanya looked at Dylan and nodded her head in Karine's direction. Dylan smiled and nodded affirmatively. Lanya eyes darkened for a second, then she turned in her seat toward Peter and grabbed his arm. "Peter, I have always wanted to know how you got started in producing. How did you decide to do this for a living?"

As Peter turned his entire attention to Lanya and began to prattle away about his career, Dylan cautiously slipped his hand into Karine's lap, and between her legs up to her dripping slit. His middle finger parted her lips, and he felt her wetness. He began to caress the hot wet folds of her over heated pussy as Karine licked her lips and leaned forward in apparent fascination at Peter's description of his career. The look of intense concentration on her face was betrayed by her pencil like nipples that were straining against the sheer material of her dress. Dylan swirled his finger over her very slick little clit which made Karine tremble with delight. The fear of discovery and the risk they were taking was an intense turn on for both of them. The thought of him feeling her up right in front of Peter was driving her wild. Her control over herself was slipping as Dylan continued to gently rub her rock hard clit.

"So I sold my porn company to Vivid Entertainment for about 3 million dollars. And I used that money to produce my first big budget horror flick, Vampire's Blood. It made about 10 million dollars in the theatres, but 30 million in DVD sales. I used that money to set up my own studio, " Peter explained to Lanya who was trying to look interested. Dylan slowly pushed his middle finger into the slick tunnel of Karine's steaming pussy. He repeated this movement ever so slowly. In and out and in, circle her throbbing clit every few times and start all over again. Karine's eyes were glassy from desire and her breath came in shallow gasps. She was holding on to the table white knuckled to keep from screaming with pleasure. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet as she felt a huge cum slowly building inside her.

She needed release desperately and was almost becoming frantic in order to get it. She reached into Dylan's lap and began jacking his giant cock through his pants under the table. Suddenly, Dylan plunged two fingers up to the third knuckle into Karine's dripping cunt and felt her molten walls clamp down onto his invading fingers. Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She slumped back again the booth and threw her leg over Dylan's knee. Her hips began to thrust upward trying to drive his fingers deeper into her burning hole. If the table cloth had not hidden her movement from view, Peter would have been able to look right into his fiancé's wide spread pussy cumming all over Dylan's thrusting fingers. Karine brought her napkin up to her mouth and pretended to cough to cover her moans of release. Dylan felt her climaxing pussy muscles ripple up and down his fingers as they try to pull him in deeper. The suction was so great that he had a bit of struggle trying to pull his fingers out without drawing attention to the movement. As his fingers left her fiery cunt, she gasped and leaned forward. She clamped her thighs together tightly so she could squeeze one more little shadow climax out of her over heated pussy.

"Are you okay, darling?" A concerned Peter asked.

"I'm okay, baby," Karine coughed. "I just feel really hot all of a sudden. I'm going to the restroom. Please excuse me."

Dylan stood and pulled the curtain aside. Karine got up hurriedly and fled toward the bathroom. He looked after her retreating figure and knew that he had won the bet. He had her panties in his pocket and her cum on his fingers. He could stop right now and get his blowjob from Lanya, but the throbbing nine-inch monster that was half way down his thigh was telling him to do something different. He looked at Lanya and winked at her.

"Please excuse me Peter, but I have to make a call on my cell. I'll be right back." He put the curtain back in place and moved toward the restrooms.

He caught up with Karine outside the women's restroom. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her to him, crushing her in his embrace as he kissed her. He grabbed her beautiful ass in his hands and pulled her against his prick. Grinding her mound against his rock hard prick, he held her against him for several long moments. Finally, she broke the kiss.

"Please stop it! Stop it! I can't take anymore. I can't believe we just did that. You have to stop!" Karine exclaimed as she stumbled into the women's bathroom.

Dylan followed her into the restroom closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing? You can't come in here!"

"Who is going to tell?" Dylan pulled her to him hungrily kissing her mouth. Karine sighed deep in her throat as she pressed herself against him. They stood trading deep soul kisses in the women's restroom as their tongues explored each other mouths. Dylan slipped his hand back under her dress searching for her moist pussy. He located her hard slick clit and began to caress it with two fingers in a circular motion.

"UUggghhh, God you do that well," she moaned. Her hips began to move again in rhythm with his fingers. She pulled his mouth down to hers and gave him a deep searing kiss that telegraphed all of her desire. She broke the kiss panting

"We can't do this here. We have to stop!"

"We are not stopping for anything," Dylan whispered in her ear as he slid two fingers deep into her steaming hole, her warm sticky juices coating his invading fingers. As he stroked his fingers into her wet pussy, her hips began to thrust back at his fingers trying to get them as far up her as possible.

"Ohhhh that feels so ggoooooddd!!"

He pulled his two fingers out of her slick hole. She groaned her disappointment. Dylan took her hand and pulled her into one of the small stalls. It was a tight fit but he managed to close the door to the stall behind her. She looked confused.

"What are you doing?"

Dylan quickly put the lid down on the toilet and undid his pants. As he yanked them and his underwear down past his knees, his giant rock hard prick sprang into full view pointed right at her naval.

Ohmigod! I had no idea!!! You're huge!!!!!

Dylan sat down and pulled her over his lap so her golden thighs were on each side of his knees with his dick pointing straight up at her hot little pussy. He rolled up her tight knit dress to her waist revealing her nearly bald pussy. There was a little landing strip of brown hair at the top of her pussy, and her vagina was open and red from all the rubbing. Her erect clit winked at him from its hooded enclosure.

"God, we can't do this!!"

"He has nothing to do with this!"

With one hand he firmly pulled her down on to his lap. His other hand held his giant prick which was pointing straight up and quickly came into contact with the wet warm lips of her open pussy. She was so wet that the great mushroom head popped right into her slick channel, and his entire prick slid up into her in one smooth stroke as he pulled her down.

Ooooohhhhh! Holy Fucking Christ!!! she moaned.

Dylan stared at her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip as if savoring the moment. She opened her big green eyes and stared into his. Passion, heat, desire, lust were all locked together in her eyes. He slipped the straps of her little pink dress off her shoulders and down her arms revealing her beautiful breasts. Her pink nipples were erect with desire. He bunched the dress up around her waist like a very thin pink belt and looked at the acres of her taut tan skin. Her naval was pierced with a tiny gold chain hanging from it, and her golden skin showed no tan lines anywhere. She was perfect.

He leaned his head down and took her succulent left breast into his mouth sucking and licking her little pink nipple. It began to grow larger and tighten under his tongue. Dylan rocked his hips back and forth slowly moving his great prick dick in and out of her hot hole. Karine awoke from her stupor and began to match his rhythm by lifting herself up and driving herself back down the length of his rock hard prick. Dylan had won his bet but there was no reason not to enjoy himself to the fullest with this wonderfully willing piece of ass.

He leaned back against the tank and let her do the work. He put his hands on her hips to help guide her thrusting body. Her golden tits were swinging and jiggling in front of his face as her tight, wet cunt rode his dick up and down. "Man, this was good pussy," Dylan thought. As she grew more excited, Karine rode Dylan's cock higher and slammed down harder driving his pole deeper into her on each thrust. She grabbed her swinging tits in each hand and began to pull and pinch her hard-tipped nipples. Her face was flush with lust, and she began to groan louder as she worked herself up to her second big cum of the night.

Suddenly, the door to the restroom opened and two women entered chatting away. Karine froze in mid-stroke with a look of pure panic in her green eyes. She tried to lift herself off Dylan cock, but he held her in place. "Shhh," he whispered to her, and forced her to sit back down on his cock causing it to drive deeper into her hot channel. As he supported her weight with his hands on her upper back, she lifted her feet onto his thighs so no one could see two pairs of legs in the stall.

Imagine the scene if you can. Dylan was sitting in the woman's bathroom of a very famous LA restaurant with a beautiful engaged naked young actress sitting on his lap. His prick is shoved up deep into her cunt and she is very close to cumming. They were both trying not to make any noise at all as they listened to those two chatter birds talk about if they are going to sleep with their dates tonight. It was so funny that Dylan almost lost it a few times laughing. Yet the opportunity to have more fun with Karine was not gong to go to waste.

Using his left hand to support her weight, he slipped his right down into her V finding her moist little clit. He began to rub its slick surface firmly with his thumb causing Karine to shudder on his lap. She shook her head violently wanting him to stop, but there was no way that was going to happen. Her eyes were filled with panic as her body began to give in to the lust she was feeling. As Dylan continued to strum her hot little bud, her hips began to tick trying to move his wedged cock deeper into her pussy. Her hands came back to her tits and began to pull and mall them in her passion. She closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip to keep from crying out. Her pussy began to flutter and dance up the length of his great cock. Her hip movement began to become bigger and more erratic. And still the girls prattled on about they were going to fuck their dates.

Karine's eyes suddenly flew open staring into Dylan's with a look of complete wanton desire. Her arms shot out grabbing hold of the sides of the stall, while she started thrusting her hips onto his dick so hard the that toilet tank began to rattle. He strummed her hot clit as fast as he could as little grunts of pleasure began to squeak out of her. All at once, her cunt muscles champed down on his prick and began milking and squeezing trying to get his seed. She was cumming apart at the seams as the combination of situation, place, danger, his strumming and her famished pussy had her bouncing up and down on his hard cock in a haze of pure lust.

The two girls stopped talking as the noise from the stall grew in volume and they beat a hasty retreat out the bathroom door. With them gone, Karine put both her feet on the floor and her hands on Dylan's shoulders while she rode him for all she was worth as her orgasm overtook her.

Uuunnnnnnnnhhhhhhh... AAAAAhhhhhhhhh... UUUUNNNNNNHHHHHHH!!!!!

She continued bouncing up and down on his rigid manhood until she collapsed panting against his chest and tried to catch her breath. He had not cum yet although it had taken all of his concentration not too. But now he needed to and bad! Plus they didn't have all night. Poor Lanya was probably having to Peter feel her up to keep his attention. Dylan had Karine stand up. She groaned as she pulled herself off his prick. Dylan pulled his pants partway up and stepped past her and out of the stall. He went to the bathroom door and locked it. Then he pulled Karine out of the stall and moved her into front of the sink facing the mirror. Then he stepped behind her.

"We can't do this again. We don't have time. And I am too sensitive. "

"I have to cum baby, right now." Dylan said as he pushed the swollen head of his big rod into the mouth of her molten heat. Karine moaned and bent forward. She began to wiggle her ass to try and pull his cock further into her hot cunt. She was so slick, wet and open that he easily pushed inside her aching vagina with one stroke, his pelvic bone coming to rest against her tight little ass.

"Oh, God that feels good. You have such a great dick. I love it! Oh Dylan fuck me!!!!"

"You better hang on – this is going to be hard and fast." With a good, double-handed grip on her large hanging tits, Dylan began to drive his iron hard rod deep into her cunt. On each stroke, he pulled back until only the flared knob were left in the tight hold of her hungry labia, then he would thrust in so that the entire length of his giant cock was buried in her and his large balls bounced off her tender clit. Karine met him thrust for thrust driving her hot wet sleeve up and down the full length of his great cock. Dylan thought to himself, "Man, there is nothing like good hot pussy," and Karine was one of the hottest he'd ever had.

Karine was hot everywhere. Her body had taken on a faint sheen of sweat, and her juices were running down the inside of her thighs and over his swinging balls as they continued to thrust back at each other. The air in the room became close and hot and smelled of sex. Dylan thrust into her forcefully, then pulling back and rammed her again as she let out soft cries of delight. He was pinching and twisting the pencil like nipples of her large, natural breasts sending bolts of pleasure straight to her clit as he fucked her with all his might. The double stimulation caused her to throw her head back and let out a cry. Then Dylan hung on to one tit and ran his other hand down across her flat taut stomach to the top of her V, and began to finger her clit while never letting up from his relentless pumping.

"OOOHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she wailed, leaning her head down and moving her sexy ass onto him harder than ever. "Oh Yeah, Fuck Me, Fuck Me Harder!" she hissed.

Grabbing both her swinging tits in his large hands again, he yanked her back towards him as he slammed into her like a giant battering ram, increasing the speed and frequency and depth of his thrusts as she began to make squealing sounds in her throat. Suddenly she pushed herself back against him so hard that it almost knocked Dylan down. Karine began to shake and quiver; she churned her ass double time trying to make her drooling cunt swallow his plunging staff, driving her wet sleeve up and down the length of his monster prick, trying to eat him up with the constricting muscles of her passionate cunt. Karine liked it this way, savage, hurting a little and kind of going blind in the all consuming lust of the moment. She was close, so close to cumming. She was right on the edge- when....