The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abeja
Abeja
147 Followers

"Get that dildo on and fuck me," she ordered in a husky voice.

She remained with legs spread and waited for me to mount her. I climbed between her legs, positioned the fat dildo against her little cunt hole and pressed forward sinking all eight, fat inches up her cunt.

"God that feels so good. Fuck me hard you anal slut."

I pumped her hard and slow deep and shallow and made her scream and writhe. I soon had her coming hard.

"FUCK ME HARD!!" she screamed and began to use the whip on my ass to get me to ride her harder and faster. The stinging whip was encouragement enough. I banged her hard and fast. Each stinging whipping caused me to cry out and writhe. As I writhed she screamed louder whipped me harder. My ass was on fire, my cunt was on fire.

"Please stop whipping me," I begged.

"Fuck me doggie style," she gasped.

I withdrew and she turned over on her stomach and waited until I mounted her. I again felt the huge cock head against my asshole. I was so stretched that he popped right in and sank balls deep without much effort. I then mounted Suzy and as I fucked her, I was fucked in the ass. As I fucked Suzy, she gasped and writhed as she had orgasm after orgasm. I too gasped and writhed from being ass fucked yet again.

"Fuck my cunt! Please fuck my cunt!" I begged over and over.

I suddenly had a wicked idea. When Suzy was about to come, I withdrew from her cunt and impaled her ass. The thick dildo made her scream. The dildo popped in and I slid it all the way in. As I sodomised her, she screamed and writhed trying to dismount me.

"Fuck you bitch," I said. "If I get ass fucked then you do to." The difference was that by now my asshole was stretched enough that his huge cock didn't hurt any more and I was enjoying being sodomised – the huge dildo in her asshole was obviously causing her discomfort. Soon after I impaled her ass, his cock again exploded up my ass. He withdrew and allowed me to power hump Suzy's ass. A short while later, he pulled me off of Suzy and mounted her with his huge cock. She really squealed and writhed as he rode her to another orgasm. I was thankful that it was her because my ass had been used so much that the come up my ass was running out of my huge asshole. I watched him slam bang her ass in amazement. I could not believe how much his cock stretched her asshole and I thought about how that was my asshole not to long ago. Her body writhed and she pumped her ass. She reached back and started to rub her cunt to bring herself to orgasm. She came hard – her body went stiff and she screamed so loud that it would wake the dead. She took forever to finish coming and when she did, she collapsed in a heap. He kept banging her tight little ass until he came. When he dismounted she was whimpering.

Abeja
Abeja
147 Followers
12