The Bet

Story Info
Bet turns sexual when he wins.
1.2k words
3.71
48.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One late weeknight, Marcus and Bridget were chatting on AIM. Their conversation turn to them being unhappy with their weight gain. Well Bridget came up with an idea that they will help each other with losing weight. They made a bet for whoever lost the most wins; as motivation to win the bet the winner got to make the loser do whatever they want. The time limit for the weight loss was 6 months.

After the 6 months, Marcus dropped down to 185 from 240; which beat Bridget's 190 to 140 drop. Marcus, now 23 5'9" with brown hair, couldn't wait to see Bridget's, 23 5'6" 38DD with bright red hair, new body in the nude. They discussed that the day for the payment was that following Saturday. Marcus couldn't wait till his reward. When Saturday came Marcus and Bridget went to a nice restaurant to celebrate their lost and the reward would begin once they reached his apartment.

When they entered his apartment he pushed her against the wall and forcibly kissed her and nibbled her neck which lasted for about twenty minutes. He told her she will not need her clothes for the rest of the evening and that she had to do a strip tease for him. She walked him to the couch and told him to sit still. Bridget walked to the stereo and looked for something to dance to. After a minute or two she found that his Ipod was already hooked up and a note saying play me. The first song that played was Kick Start My Heart by Motley Crue. Bridget started feeling the music and swayed her hips to the music. As her hips were in motion she lowered her skirt she had on leaving her in a blouse and panties on. Marcus enjoyed her performance and admired that she chose to where a pair of sheer bikini cut panties. He told her to stay like that until the following song. Next Girls, Girls, Girls came on, Marcus told her to remove the blouse. She started to unbutton it and every so often flash her bra. Each flashing was too brief for Marcus to notice the bra. She continued dancing and near the end of the song ripped the rest of the buttons off reveal the matching black shelf bra, proudly displaying her lovely DD's. Then the final song came on, I Touch Myself. Marcus told Bridget it was time to remove the panties and act out the song by masturbating for him. First she only moved the crotch over and fingered herself like that for his enjoyment thinking he would get bored of the show quickly. But he wanted more and had her remove them completely and positioned herself on her hands and knees. She faced away from him so he can watch her pussy. Lucky for him there was a mirror on the opposite wall so he could also see the pleasure of her face. The show started to get hot and Marcus asked how long before she would cum. Bridget said she was very close; Marcus said that is good then stop. Bridget was shocked and looked at him with a pouty face.

Marcus escorted her to the bedroom and said rd 2 begins now. He laid her on the bed dress only in her shelf bra. He took her hands and ankles and tied her to the four posts and then covered her eyes with a blindfold. He got up from the bed and turned on a porno on the television so she can hear the people moaning on it. When Bridget started to beg for him to do something to her; Marcus walked to the closet and out stepped his classmate Judy, black hair 22 5'3" 115lbs with 34 C and clean shaven, nude. He whispered to Judy to start eating Bridget and she did. As Judy ate Marcus whispered into Bridget's ear "how does it feel being eaten by a complete stranger" and asked how good it was. Bridget answered his question by grinding her pussy deeper into Judy's face. Marcus then kissed Bridget and moved on to her tits: sucking, nibbling, licking, biting and pulling onto each nipple. Then he straddled Bridget's chest and titty fucked her and entered her waiting mouth then back to the titty fucking till he came and covered the tits with his cum. While he came Judy brought Bridget to an orgasm. Judy then moved up the body and licked his cum off her tits and deep kissed Bridget so they can both enjoy the mixture of Marcus' and Bridget's cum. As the two girls kissed Marcus untied Bridget so she can get into the kissing more. Bridget decided to flip Judy onto the bed and explored her body. Bridget went straight for her tits and sucked on them till Judy was horny and fingered Judy's pussy as she sucked on the tits. Bridget was down to Judy's pussy and admired the clean look and asked if she can get shaved after Judy got off. As Bridget ate Judy; Marcus' cock got hard again get between Bridget's legs for the first time in their friendship and fucked her doggie. Bridget had a great time eating her first pussy and having her friend's dick into her for the first time ever. All three came together.

Marcus told the girls to get the equipment for round 3. Judy went into the bathroom for a towel, shaving cream, a new razor, and a bowl of wet water; as Bridget waited on the bed. Marcus pulled up a chair and watched as Judy shaved Bridget bare. As Bridget got shaved she noticed they her pussy was getting wet from feeling cool air on her pussy and from Judy constants holding the lips open. When Bridget's pussy was shaved and washed she asked Judy to lie down so she can lick her pussy. As Bridget licked her pussy, Judy nudged her to straddle her face so they could 69. Marcus did his best to just sit there and watched but once the girl 69'ed he couldn't take it and had to join. So he pushed his cock into Judy's mouth to gain some lube then entered Bridget's ass and fucked her anally. While Marcus fucked Bridget Judy alternated between licking Bridget's clit and pussy and sucking on Marcus balls. When Marcus was about to cum he pulled out and told the girls to get ready for a cum shower. The two girls sat besides each other as Marcus' cum landed out their faces. Marcus went into the shower to wash up as the girls cleaned each other's faces and tits. Marcus finished his shower and saw the girls sleeping on his bed and cuddled with them and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Marcus was awakened by both girl taking turns sucking his dick. The girls kept sucking his dick and kissing over top of the head. Then Bridget asked if he could do something for him and told Judy to get on her knee and wrapped her tits around Marcus' cock and instructed Judy on how to get her titty fucked like that. When his dick was hard Bridget pushed him onto the bed and straddled his face and told Judy to get on top and ride his cock till he cums. As the girls were on top they kissed, played and sucked each other's tits. After the three came, Judy said it was fun but she had to get to class and left Marcus and Bridget in the apartment alone. Marcus and Bridget went into the room for more adventures; but that is for another time.