The Bet

Story Info
Wife loses husband in a bet with her boss.
7.9k words
3.98
85.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
passde
passde
1 Followers

Disclaimer: The characters are totally fictional and have to resemblance to anyone living or dead. I do not endorse to violence in any form. This story is purely meant for reading pleasure.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*

Anyone who visits Mumbai (Bombay) in June / July will think twice before coming again. The heat and humidity are high. There's always a possibility that rain will come pouring in. Traffic is a perennial problem made worse by water logged streets and badly managed roads. But I still love this place ... esp. in rain. One long walk along the Marine Drive (South Bombay) with rain falling on my head, huge waves crashing into the wall and a hot corn on cob in the hand have never failed to de-stress me.

Well, today was different. I drove to Marine Lines, I had a promise and date to keep. I reached Intercontinental hotel.I gave my car to valet for parking and told him to park it for the evening. I would be staying at the hotel as a guest. I took the elevator to the top floor where the restaurant was located. We had opted for a pool side table 2 reasons. One, It was one of the rare days in July when it was not raining so the weather was comparatively pleasant so we could actually sit in the open and enjoy the breeze. Second the pool side cannot be directly seen from the doorway and the relative darkness of the candle light setting would give us pretty good privacy.

My date (can I call this a date ... I wonder) was already seated and ordered a drink. Since there was the obvious need for privacy and secrecy, I had volunteered earlier that I would directly check in first and she could just come to the room, that way people would not see us to-gather, but she has insisted that she wanted to make the most of our time to-gather. She did not want to make this a wham ... bam ... thank you ma'am evening. So she had checked in earlier, showered and reserved an appropriate table.

We exchanged smiles as I approached the table and took the chair opposite to hers. I guess I was a bit tense about this as it was the first time for me to be alone with her. I have known her and talked to her over time but never alone. Also the knowledge of what was going to transpire made it a little difficult to be casual about the whole thing. We exchanged small talk and pleasantries. A waiter appeared with the menu. We ordered our food and wine. Service was quick and food soon appeared at the table.

I guess I should introduce my friend to the readers. Pam (short for Pamela) is my wife's close friend and also her boss at work. Even though my wife (Anju) and her had started the career at nearly the same time, Pam had made her mark and moved up the corporate level. She was slated to be promoted again when the next promotions were announced. She is 38. Married late in life and divorced soon cause she found that it was constraining her career. That was also the reason she did not want to have kids.

Pam's appearance is very much in tune with her strong personality. An oval face with large eyes and high cheek bones. She's 5.6", classic Indian brown skin. She keeps herself fit by hitting the gym regularly. She's combed her long straight hair neatly and let it fall back. She was wearing a knee length floral printed skirt with an off white top. The whole look was very feminine but the face radiated strength and confidence of a world traveler.

As the evening progressed, my discomfort was obvious. I was just nibbling at the food even though it was pretty good. To her credit, she was enjoying herself ... The cool evening, the good food and wine ... and you can add my discomfort to that list. Yes, She guessed that I was not exactly at ease and she was enjoying that. I guess that much is expected from a woman who has to deal with inflated male ego day to day and still come out on top.

We finished our meal, signed the cheque and requested the waiter to send one more wine bottle to the room. As we headed towards to the elevator, Pam casually mentioned that if I was really uncomfortable we should just end it there and go home. I thought about it and replied that a bet was a bet and the loser had to pay.

Pam said, "I am glad you're saying that cause I am really looking forward to experience some of the things Anju says she really enjoys". I was taken aback with that remark. She noticed the expression on my face cause she continued with an amused smile saying, "Anju and I talk a lot. Your sex life is a topic of discussion in our group every once in a while too". She was almost laughing as she continued, "Get your act together, it's not the end of the world. This is not the first or the last time someone has sex outside their marriage. Also the fact that someone should have thought before they made the bet". I knew what she was saying was right and it sort of eased my mind.

Pam opened the door and we entered the room. It was a typically laid out hotel room. There was the moderate sized bathroom to the right on entering. It had all the amenities expected from a luxury hotel i.e. bathtub, lavatory and a generous basin. Further down a little sitting area with a comfortable sofa for three, a center table and two chairs. There was a shelf on the left wall which extended all the way to the end of the room. On the shelf, there was the TV and empty space in case you needed to work. In the space below the Tv, there was the small refrigerator filled with snacks and drinks if one needed the same. Finally there was the bed with side table on either side and control panel for room lights. The air conditioner was set to a comfortable 24 Celsius.

Since I had come directly from my work, I told her that I'd prefer to freshen up before we settled in for the evening. I used the brush / paste provided by hotel. Then stripped down for a shower. I heard a knock on the main door and guessed that it was probably the waiter from the restaurant delivering the wine bottle. As I was showering, I took the opportunity to gather my thoughts.

My wife, Anju had three close lady friends in office. Pam, Rajni and Nancy. They had all started working with the company at nearly the same time just couple of weeks apart. Rajni and Nancy were married, third one was her boss, Pam, who was in the room with me. They usually hung out together during lunch and exchanged notes and office gossip. They also visited each others houses for get to gathers and parties. Of course they stuck around each other on company outings ... All in all pretty thick.

Couple of months ago, the company had a staff meet outside Bombay. It was one of those meets where managers and middle managers discuss goals and strategies for the current and next year with the management. An opportunity for employees to interact with people from all the departments and branches across India. It was also the time when nominations for promotions were considered along with nominations for most valued employees of each department. As usual, my wife and her three friends had hooked up and were sharing one cabin which had two bedrooms to accommodate four people.

According to Anju, one night after dinner, the four of them were having a discussion about which department would be getting the best growth. They were a little tipsy from the drinks they had at dinner. My wife was of the opinion that state of Maharashtra (excluding Bombay) would have maximum percentage growth but Pam was of the opinion that Bombay (her own division) would trump everyone. There was a heated discussion on every topic related to the division growth. Sales assumptions, marketing and personnel expenses, storage and delivery costs etc. After a good hour of hot bickering ... the room was tense so to break the tension Anju told her boss Pam, "If you are right and you win, I will let my husband sleep with you... you can take it as a gift for your achievement." There was a silence for a moment after which Rajni & Nancy started laughing, but there was a glint in Pam's eyes. She immediately retorted by saying that she accepted the bet and in case Bombay did not win, she would ensure my wife Anju would get most valued employee award.

I guess that Anju was taken aback but decided to show she was as informed of the happenings as Pam. It was one of those moments where two strong people were facing each other and not ready to back off. What started as a friendly conversation and debate was now a battle of ego. Even though I wasn't present there, I had become sacrifice at the altar. The other friends tried to intervene and get them to see logic but moment of reason had long passed and they were both entrenched in their position.

Over the next couple of days, the results were announced and Bombay division had indeed achieved the best growth even though it was just marginally over rest of Maharashtra. Now it was time to pay up. My wife could've backed out but that would put her in a position where others would see her as a all talk and no show. All the bravado from couple of days ago was gone. It was replaced with realization of what she'd done would change her life forever.

Anju was unusually silent when she returned from her outing. As we retired for the night, I asked her if something was wrong. She then told me what had happened. I was outraged ... I could not believe my ears ... I was livid ... I was being pimped in a battle of ego's. After a lot of shouting, mostly on my side and her pleading, cajoling and crying. She convinced me that it was just a question of one night. Pam would give her hell if she did not deliver on her bet. I thought about it and took her promise that it would not effect our relationship and it would not go beyond three of us. So next day a call was made and time and place fixed.

My thoughts were broken by a knock on the bathroom door. Pam was asking why I was taking so long ... I stepped out of the bath, wrapped a towel and unlocked the door. She was standing there, naked with 2 glasses of wine. That was a stunning sight. Her hair tied tightly and neatly in a bun. Her well toned body ... The dark indian chocolate color skin and the eyes dripping with lust. Blood flowing into my penis was a natural reaction.

Pam said, "I could not wait any longer, this place is as good as any for sex." I smiled and accepted the glass of wine. We took a sip each from our glasses and set them aside. She moved closer to me and the brush of hands was electric. She led me back into the shower. She stood under the flowing water, her body getting used to the temperature. then she pulled me closer and we hugged ... the feel of skin against skin is something that has to be experienced to be understood, she raised her neck and we kissed. It was just a brush of lips initially but quickly became deep exploring kisses. She pulled away my then wet towel, "lets do away with unnecessary inhibitions."

As we kissed, our hands roving all over the other person's bodies as the water from the shower pouring down on us. I removed the clip that was holding her hair in place and let it get wet. I ran my hands through her hair tugged it back gently. That made her arch her head totally giving me access to her neck. I bent lower and kissed her neck. With one hand still holding her hair the other supporting her back. I moved lower to kiss the gentle slope of her breast. Then I pushed her against the wall, supporting my knee on one edge of the shower. That brought my face in line with her breasts. I started kissing her breasts, sucking at her nipple and my hand was fondling the other one. My free hand now caressed her buttocks and lower back.

I could hear her low moans of approval as I alternated my attentions from one breast to another. Her hands on my head stroking my head was confirmation that she was enjoying the foreplay. I glanced up to see her eyes looking down at me. I've read somewhere that lust is in the eyes ... and I saw that to be totally true at that moment.

I took my knee off the side of the bathtub and stood up. I turned the knob to stop the shower. She was a bit surprised but did not react in any way. With water out of the way, I made a trail of small kisses from her shoulder to her breasts to her navel to the pubic mound. It was clean shaven something I like a lot.

Pam looked down at me at that point and said, "your wife told me that you really enjoy eating a shaved pussy ... well go ahead and enjoy yourself". I was taken aback with that comment ... just how much do these ladies talk about with each other ... is any thing personal anymore??

Yes! I did like eating pussy and a shaved one was a real turn on. I quickly recovered from that comment and focused on this treat in front of me. I placed my hands one her buttocks and kissed the mound. The sweet aroma brought promise of the pleasure that dwelt within. I used a finger to gently trace a line from front to her love hole. she reacted by bending her knees and spreading her thighs wider. I could see her labia clearly now. I did not need another signal. I leaned forward and stuck my tongue directly into the hole. The feedback was a sharp intake of breath. I started flicking my tongue in and around the pussy. It was ready and lubricated. The taste was absolutely heavenly ...

Once I was sure I had given sufficient attention and lubricated to the love hole. I started moving my tongue in up and down motion edging towards the spot which was craving for attention. Her clit was ready. I licked it gently at first and applying more and more pressure. She was moaning quite loudly which to me was indication enough that I was doing okay. She had her hands on my shoulders to support herself. She was making small up and down motion in rhythm with my licks. Judging by her motion, I took the liberty of putting one index finger at the entrance of her vagina and eased it inside. I was rewarded with a firm, "yes ... that feels good" soon I put the second finger inside and fucking her with my fingers. All the while my tongue was licking and stimulating the rose bud.

I reached up with my free hand and cupped her breast and rolled her nipple between thumb and fingers. She was really into this. The moans, ooh's and aah's were a boost to any man's ego that he has what it takes to satisfy a woman. She was surely edging to her orgasm. Her pussy was fucking my fingers now. Gripping and releasing in rhythm. She placed one hand over back of my head and guiding me to the point / points that were giving her maximum pleasure.

My fingers were dripping wet from her juices and her rhythm quickened to match her breathing. "yes ... yes ... ooooh ... yes ... mmmmmm" were the words that fell in my ears. her eyes were closed and she was caught in the moment. Instead of licking, now I just focussed on sucking at the little engorged button. In moments, She stopped her motion and gripped my fingers with her vagina muscles and my head with her hand and let out a moan ... a pleasure moan of release. My fingers could feel her inner core pulsating. Her knees were not as firm any more so I used one hand to balance her.

After a minute or so, Pam managed to regain her balance and stand up. I took out my fingers and stood up too. She said, "you do like to eat a pussy, I always thought that my friend was just making it all up" I answered, "yes, it's something of a delicacy for me, I know it's an acquired taste but I enjoy it thoroughly.

I helped her out of the tub. Pam dried herself, put on the bathrobe and told me she'd wait outside as she picked her glass. I had the water going again. I finished my shower, dried up and proceeded outside the bathroom in a bathrobe with my glass. She was seated on the sofa, reading some magazine. Putting it aside, she motioned me to sit next to her. I put my glass on the table and sat down next to her.

She moved closer and put her arms around me. She said, "That was not bad ... not bad at all for starters. I hope you are ready ... cause I can't wait to get started again.

I replied, "I am ready whenever you are". She was happy with the reply and kissed me on the cheek. I turned my face towards her and kissed her on the lips. The flow was such that in seconds it felt that we'd never stopped. We were french kissing again with a passion. Our hands were in each others bathrobes, caressing and exploring each others bodies.

After a bit of kissing, we found the bathrobes to be to restrictive so we stood up and got rid of them. I took the opportunity to move the center table away from the sofa thereby creating enough room for movement. Quickly I moved back close to her and we resumed kissing and caressing.

Still standing, I turned her around facing the sofa and kissed her shoulders from the back. I kept the attention to the upper portion of the back. Her hair was still moist and smelled fresh. I pushed it out of the way and kissed her near the ear and nibbled her ear lobe. My hands moved up and down her arms caressing and massaging them. I moved my hands from her arms to her hips. Then moving them up from her stomach to ribcage to the lower slopes of her breasts. My hands cupped her breasts as I kept kissing her shoulders and neck. Her breathing was heavy as I rolled her nipples in my thumb and fingers.

As I massaged her breasts, I kissed her upper back. Then I bent my knees and started going lower. Kissing her smooth back from neck to buttocks. My hands also slid down to her thighs caressing her smooth skin all the way. I was on my knees kissing her buttocks and my hands caressing her thighs, buttocks, calves all the way to her ankles. Then I snaked one hand over her pubic mound and slipped one finger into her already slick folds.

"No" She said, "I need more than that" She moved away my hand. She turned around and tugged at my hand to make me stand. Then pushed me onto the sofa. She sat on my side facing me and kissed me on the mouth. Her hand reached out and grabbed my cock. She pumped it a couple of times to ensure it was well lubricated. I was already lubricating and hard. She then put one thigh on either side and inserted my penis into her pussy.

We were both so wet and ready, she easily inserted the whole length in just one go. She put her hands on the back of the sofa, positioned her knees comfortably on either side and she was soon riding me. I had my hands on her back holding her as she pumped my shaft with her pussy. It was an exquisite feeling. She was using the same technique she had used earlier on my fingers. She was gripping and releasing my cock in a continuous rhythm. The soft cushion of the sofa was giving me enough room to make hip movements. We were moving in unison matching thrust for thrust.

Pam now had her eyes closed as she thrust away. This was the second time today I felt the power of lust. There was no barriers just an unspoken need for release. I realized that I would not be able to hold my release much longer. I moved my hand to grab her breast and stimulate her nipples. She reacted by quickening her pace and her breath was coming in bursts. I started her vaginal muscles starting to pulsate with the increase in her moaning. I also could feel my balls tightening up for the release. She stopped her movements and crushed my head in her arms. I was holding her in my arms as I released my cum in her canal.

After a couple of minutes, we kissed and stood up. We took couple of tissues from the tissue box from the side table and cleaned ourselves. She headed to bathroom to clean up properly and I picked up the bathrobes. I put on mine and helped her to her own as she returned.

"I know you've probably taken precaution but I feel I should just know that we're not making babies" I asked. "No way" Pam said, "I would have had them with my husband if I wanted babies. I am on a pill and have purchased some morning after pills to be on the safe side"

"Thats comfortable enough for me. so what do we do next?" I asked. She said,"we get into bed and sleep what else". I said "ok, I will sleep on the couch and you can take the bed"

passde
passde
1 Followers