The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
passde
passde
1 Followers

"Hahahaha" Pam laughed out loud to that reply. She said,"what do you think we could end up doing that's not already done. There's something called overkill and you've just done that. Both of us can sleep on the bed. I don't want you to wake up with a backache. I still have you till noon tomorrow" I had a stupid grin on my face acknowledging that I had made a fool of myself by making that statement.

We got into bed and I fell asleep almost immediately after wishing her good night. It was not the most comfortable sleep but I've had worse. As I woke up, I turned around to find her asleep peacefully. I finished my BSSS (Brush, shave, shit and shower) routine. I picked up the newspaper from the door and put the water to boil for my morning coffee.

I was halfway through the paper, when I saw Pam waking up. "Good morning" She said with a smile. "morning" I replied. "Did you sleep ok?" I asked. Pam replied, "yes, like a baby" retaining the smile on her face.

Standing up I asked her, if she would like some tea / coffee? She said she would have some coffee. I poured out two cups of water and added the coffee, milk powder and sugar to both cups. I picked up both the cups, walked over to the bed and handed over one cup to her. I said with a smile, "that's as close as you get to breakfast in bed".

Pam replied, "I've heard a good bit of your culinary skills so I am glad to stick to coffee. I am not in mood for burnt toast and scrambled eggs scraped off the pan."

I said, "this is not fair, you've way too much information about me but you'll always be right in choosing the breakfast from hotel's kitchen against me making it."

"Speaking of breakfast, do you want to go to the coffee shop or order it in the room" I asked. Pam replied, "Just order it in the room, I'll shower in the meanwhile."

I ordered breakfast and went back to reading the newspaper. She went to the bathroom to finish her morning routine. The breakfast arrived and I asked the boy to lay it on the table.

She came out and we sat down for breakfast. We made some small talk about news and things in general. Then I said, "Funny, how we ended up here , I never imagined myself satisfying another woman much less on reason of a lost bet." Pam had an amused smile on her face. I continued, "I wonder how you would have made good your side of the deal, that you would make my wife the most valued employee of the year" "Oh! I have my sources, ways & means" she replied with a glint in her eye. I got the message clearly. My wife had been right about her fear in case she did not live up to her end of the bet. The woman sitting next to me was highly motivated and confident person. Her need to win in any situation was clearly showing in her attitude.

I reacted by laughing as if it had been a matter of fact obvious issue. "Hahaha! that's nice but how did you know that I would be up to your standards and expectation". I said "Well ... your wife has been going on and on and on about how much she enjoys sex with you. It's like the two of you are our high point of physical expectation. Myself and other two try to match up to what you guys have."

I said, "you guys do discuss everything, It's a little unsettling as I am not used to discussing personal intimate details."

"Ooookaay! Mr. shy guy, I get your message loud and clear. I will not discuss whatever we did in this room" Pam said with a laugh. I said, "you know that's not what I meant ... but yes it would definitely help if this remains private". I continued, "Anju's paying the price for over-confidence already".

Pam said, "Hmmmm ... that is true, and to think that she would have won if the error had not been discovered.

My wife had never mentioned an error. "What happened" I asked. She replied, "it's one of the routine accounting mistakes, We'd received an order from Bombay company. The material was supposed to be delivered to their branch office in Nagpur. The accounting people calculated that amount in rest of Maharashtra instead of Bombay since location of delivery was outside Bombay. Someone in Nagpur division discovered the error since they could not find a corresponding invoice in their list and put it right. The invoice value was big enough to give my division a small margin over others".

"Well, I should call it your luck and my destiny" I said.

She said with a hurt face and bemused tone, "you mean to say that it's your bad luck to be here with me right now". I stammered "no ... no ... that's not what I meant" Before I could continue, Pam said, "you know ... I am not all that bad in bed. You would also enjoy yourself if only you let go of your preconceived ideas and sense of guilt"

I thought to myself, what's she's saying is right. I have been forced / coerced into this situation and since I am here already might as well accept it. I smiled and said, "so what else should I be doing to make this a good and memorable experience for both"

Pam said, "for starters, spare me the innocent victim act, stop thinking that you are here as a punishment. Get some balls, all ladies, including me, will appreciate it when a man takes charge. It shows that he knows what he's doing or at least he's enthusiastic about what is happening. You know and have what it takes to make a female happy but it'll never work if you are not confident about it. If I want, I can have almost any man from my office but when they don't show confidence of looking me in the eyes while talking to me esp. if they are contradicting me. They're pussies not worth having. You will never find success anywhere with the ... I am the innocent victim attitude ... people will sympathize with you for a bit then most of them will walk away from you or some will find a way to take advantage of your so-called innocence".

I was thinking to myself, Holy crap ... What she's saying is totally true, I had been going too far with trying to keep my image clean. I realized that only people who talked to me needed something from me. There had been a fall in communication from my old friends. They all talked to me now and then but from their perspective, I did not have much to contribute except some casual and useless conversation. I had a new found respect for Pam. In just one night, she had managed to cut through the crap and present a clear picture of myself.

She continued, "Listen, I don't mean to be a critic but you're a good person who has some potential but wasting away his existence because of an attitude problem. Even your wife on whom you depended to do the right thing, did not think twice before putting you on the anvil. She did not think about what you'd feel after sleeping with another woman but about her own reputation if you did not live up to her end of the bargain."

I was overwhelmed with her logic. What she said made a lot of sense. I knew I would need to make a lot of changes and need to put some things right. I had to start right now on the long road lay ahead. First of all, I had to thank Pam. She's put a couple of things, if not all, in perspective with her strong argument. I got up from my chair and kissed her on the forehead as she sat in the chair. "That's my way of showing gratitude" I said

Pam said, "that's all!!!! I am showing you a way to genuinely improve your life while sitting almost naked in front of you and all you can come up with is a kiss on the forehead. That's an absolute insult to creativity"

I laughed out aloud and said, "God had given you a lot of gifts Pam, if there's one I would want from you right now is your sense of humor. And of course you are right, I owe you more than just one kiss. What I am doing now is not because someone lost a stupid bet but gratitude in showing me the biggest reason why I was almost always last in the race.

I pulled her to her feet and I hugged her. It was a reversal of sorts. Yesterday I was cursing my destiny for putting me in an unreasonable situation but now I was thanking my fate that it was indeed a lucky break to find someone who had guts to tell me that I was very wrong to have a loser / defensive attitude about life.

I broke the hug, held her face in my hands and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss. Our tongues entwined and it tasted sweet. We were really going at each other mouths, sucking, licking and kissing in earnest.

I moved my hands away from her face and moved them to the knot in her robe. She did the same with her hands and we were once again naked and facing each other. I pulled her closer and had my arms around her waist as she kissed. She had her hands in front of her on my shoulders as our bodies mashed against each others.

We quickly moved on to the bed to be more comfortable. She lay on her back as we resumed kissing. I balanced my left elbow on the bed as my right arm explored and caressed her body. Her hands were also all over my body. I moved lower and kissed her neck as my hands caressed her face. I moved still lower to her breast and took one nipple in my mouth. Her hands moved to the back of my head encouraging my efforts. My free hand cupped her breasts and gently pinched the nipple rolling it between my thumb and fingers.

Pam was enjoying the foreplay. I alternated my attention between her breasts giving equal attention to both nipples. My hand snaked over her stomach to the hairless pubic zone. I massaged her pubic bone and she responded by spreading her thighs. I slipped my finger inside the canal and towards the love hole. The passage was slick with her juices and my finger slipped in with ease. I finger fucked her pussy for couple of seconds as my mouth lavished attention to her breasts.

Then I eased my face lower. Once close to her slit, I inhaled the now familiar musky aroma from the core of her being. I spread her thighs with my hands and positioned myself in between so as to be able to access her pussy with ease. I teased her by kissing her around the genital area. I kissed and caressed her inner thighs, pubic area and buttocks. She tugged at my hair, giving me the message of her growing impatience. I lowered my lips to be in line with her pussy lips and gave her a gentle lick from hole to the hardening bud.

"Ummmmm ... that's so good" was her reaction. I started licking her pussy with long gentle strokes savoring the sweetness of her juices. She was moaning as she held my head with her hands. She spread her thighs wider to give me more access. She was hip movements in sync with my attentions. mmmm mmmm mmm was all the sound I heard. her pussy was dripping juice and I did not intend to let any go waste. As her tempo increased I focused my attention to the clit. I was licking her harder and was able to get my lips around it and suck it. she came with loud moan. I did not stop till she forced my head away.

I put my head on one of her thighs and stroked the other. Pam said, "that was inspired and satisfying ... thank you"

I replied, "The pleasure's all mine"

Then she sat up and tugged me closer to her so we could hug and kiss. Then taking my penis in her hand she said, "you're forgetting that you have to consider your satisfaction too" I kissed and said, "what I did was my thank you and what I will do now is for me"

Saying that I pushed her lightly. She got the message and lay down again. Her arms welcoming me to an embrace. "No ... I want you on your knees." She turned around on her stomach and adjusted her body so that she was on her all fours. I positioned myself behind her and taking my penis in my hand brought it to the opening my lips and tongue had relished couple of minutes ago.

I gripped her hips and moved in all the way with ease as the pussy was still lubricated and wet from earlier. My shaft was also dripping lubrication from anticipation. I had my penis inserted all the way to the base. That sight was highly erotic. holding on to her hips I started fucking her. Slowly at first but gradually stepping up the pace. It was absolutely amazing to see my penis moving in and out of the chocolate pussy. I was waking up to the pleasure of unadulterated lust.

As our tempo increased, I realized that she was also getting in to the motion again. She was moaning again. Her pussy was doing the gripping and releasing exercise to get more pleasure from each stroke. I started doing the long stroke without breaking pace ... I would take my penis almost all the way out and then pull her hips against mine to bury it deeply in her pussy again and again and again. Her back was covered in small beads of sweat. keeping her hips in the air she lowered her shoulders into the pillow. I thought she was tired but realized she's put her weight on one shoulder and using one free hand to rub herself. That turned me on even more. I started pumping her pussy with gusto. Pulling at her hips as I thrust my pelvis against her.

I knew that she was almost there as her moans became louder and more pronounced. She clenched my cock in a grip with her muscles as waves of her orgasm hit. I also hit the peak as her orgasm was still subsiding. I emptied my cum into her and just stayed put till my penis slipped out. She had cum running down her legs so she reached out, grabbed a tissue and cleaned herself.

"That was some good fucking I have to admit" she said. "I have never had two orgasms in such a short span of time ... I enjoyed it thoroughly"

"Well, you've no one to praise but yourself. You've proved to me that a little change of attitude is all that is required to make so much difference ... thanks once again"

I continued, "lets rest for a while and do it all over again"

Surprisingly Pam said, "No, I am done, I don't mean that I didn't enjoy but four orgasms in just about twelve hours. I don't think my body can take more. I will be sore for a week if I continue and I have some social obligations later today. But rest assured, I had a good time. I only hope we can still be friends still once we leave this room."

I replied, "Pam, I don't know about what's going to happen once we leave this hotel. I don't how Anju is going to feel once this is over but I promise you that you'll always get special respect in my eyes and you can always count on me to be there as a friend."

We sat there for a moment and then she broke the silence. "lets get ready before we start speaking any more silly things"

"I agree" I said. I kissed her as I got up from the bed and started getting ready. We were both ready in one hour. There was a not a lot of talk as we checked out. After checking out, we hugged, called for our respective cars and drove out.

I reached home where Anju was waiting. She ran to me and we hugged. We stood still in each others arms, neither of us spoke anything. After a while, I said, "lets sit down".

We went to the bedroom and sat on the bed. "I am sorry about all this" Anju said. "I'd never expected it to come to this" I just looked at her as she continued to speak in a somber voice. "I hope you will forgive me for this little mistake"

I said, "lets try and put this behind us. you and I have learnt something out of this". Anju replied with a surprised expression, "I know I have learnt my lesson but what about you? you were an innocent victim of my stupidity"

I told her about the conversation I'd had with Pam. About how she'd pointed out that my defensive attitude in life was actually holding me back from getting a decent level of success. Anju said, "she's smart and knows what she's talking about. did I mention that she's almost confirmed to be promoted soon."

"yes, you had mentioned that some time back. So who's going to be your new boss. If she's anything like Pam, I'd be more than happy to meet her" I said laughing

Anju said, "don't joke about it. It's not funny. If Pam gets promoted, she'll get to choose her team and that'll include her replacement in our department.

Something did not sound right about this. Anju was almost jubilant discussing promotions. The somber mood from couple of minutes back was gone.

I said, "you know, Pam told you that you'd almost won the bet if someone had not discovered the error in accounting. It was a lucky break for her and not so lucky for you and me" Anju straightened up and replied, "yes, that was an unfortunate discovery for me."

I asked her, "who discovered that error" She said, "someone from Nagpur" I continued, "why would someone from Nagpur report that there was error in Bombay accounting. I mean I've dealt with my share of corporate idiots. They would take as much credit as possible and for as long as possible."

"What are you trying to say?" Anju asked

I replied, "I am trying to say that maybe someone in Bombay discovered that mistake but for whatever reason Nagpur accounting got the credit."

She seemed to be getting angry, "I understand that much... but you're trying to say that I deliberately lost the bet and had you sleep with Pam"

I said, "I did not say that you were involved in any way so why are you getting excited?"

Anju said, "I do not appreciate this cross questioning. I am as sorry as I can be about what happened"

Now It was my turn to get irritated, "I am not cross questioning you. I am just thinking if there is more to the story than what we can see"

She shouted out, "why would I push my husband to another woman?"

I said, "calm down and listen, I am not accusing you of anything, I was just wondering why someone would deliberately try to reduce their own performance numbers?"

Anju thought she had the upper hand as I was backing down from my point and kept on getting louder in her tone, "listen mister if you think you're such a hot shot detective join some police detective team. don't try this analytical shit on me. I have not gained anything from you sleeping with that bitch"

I said calmly but with certain coldness in my tone, "you know what Anju, looking at your behavior, I think you've been upto something used me to get what you wanted ... A clear shot at the promotion" She seemed to be fuming at the suggestion but there was a clear lack of words.

I continued, "Pam's the head of department ... right? she can investigate in a moment and let us know about who discovered the error and who reported it, that must have been a topic of discussion in the other departments too. One invoice which takes away a closely contested victory is not so easily forgotten. I will give her a call and both of us can rest easy about who's wrong here."

That immediately took the wind out of her sails. "No. don't call Pam. Else I will never be able to face her again."

I was the one who was angry now, "facing Pam, that's what matters to you at this point? What about me... you've pimped me for your gain? How can I ever trust you again? Do you realize that I will never ever be able to look at you without remembering what you've done."

Anju said, "Please don't be so dramatic about this? so you've used your skills to help me a bit. what's wrong in that? It's just something a good husband has done for his wife. I am sure I will be able to do something to make it up to you"

I could not believe my ears. I could not recognize the person sitting in front of me. something snapped inside me. I reached out and grabbed her hair, "so you think I have good skills which you can use to your advantage ... let me show you some skills that you've been missing out on."

I threw her head towards the pillow on the bed. She was alarmed by the force and had fear in her eyes as she looked at me, "what are you doing?"

I slapped her and turned her over. She was on her stomach as I tore her dress apart. I ripped her panties and straddled her around her thighs. I could hear her whimpering in the pillow as I lowered my head to her shoulders. I said, "This is not going to be just my shame, you're also going to remember this day very well too" as I opened my trousers to reveal my already hardened cock.

passde
passde
1 Followers