The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to struggle but I held her in place with my thighs and hands pinning her down. She shouted, "what are you doing you bastard." Without responding to her shouts, I positioned myself and she got full realization about what I was about to do. She shouted out, "No .. No .. please don't"

I was beyond listening to her pleadings now. I just pushed my cock into her asshole. she howled in pain as I inched inside. She clenched her butt muscles but that did not help. I kept pushing till the penis helmet surged past the muscle ring. It was tight fit and her struggling was not making it easier. I did not care for her pain and crying.

My cock was soon lodged into her ass all the way to the base. I was so focused on humiliating her that her shouts seemed as if they were coming from a distance. I started moving back and forth and fucking her tight asshole. It was difficult since there was no lubrication and it was also hurting me but I did not care.

The more I moved I could feel her struggle lessening and she put her head in the pillow and sobbing. I kept just pumping my cock into her tight ass. After a while, I felt the balls tightening and I came into her asshole.

I pulled my penis and noticed there was a little blood on it. It could have been her blood or mine ... I too was hurting a lot from the dry fuck. I did not know or care. Anju was still sobbing in the pillow as I stood up. I zipped up and picked up my cell phone. Within hearing distance, I dialed a number and got quick reply. I said, "Hi Pam ... you've reached home safe ... nice ... say what are you doing this weekend?