The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bezoar
bezoar
33 Followers

As I was about to unzip the bag, I heard a light tapping beyond the bathroom on the side entrance door to the bar.

"Jen? You are going to have to get that since the alarm is on," I heard Tim yell from the other room.

"Tim, I can't right now," I answered as I ran to the ladies room door naked a little panicked he was about to walk in. "Tell them to wait."

"I don't want someone to report them as prowlers," he answered. "Just come let them in."

"Oh, come on," I responded. "OK. The code number is Ric's wife's birthday 4166 then enter. Let them in and then turn the alarm back on the same way, will you?"

I heard the buttons being pushed and then the muffled conversations between the three guys. I went back to the bag on the sink.

I unzipped it and reached in first feeling and then pulling out black, mesh stockings. Since they would not hold themselves up, I knew there must be a garter belt of some kind in the bag. I felt a strap inside the bag and pulled it up. It was a garter attached to a black, satin bustier or corset of some type. As I held the corset in one hand, I felt in the bag with my other. It was empty.

I flipped the corset over and held it up in front of me for an inspection. Tim was right that it was not see-through and did offer support but that did not describe it completely.

The corset had garters that attached to the mesh stockings. My breasts would be totally exposed as there were no cups but rather two small shelves underneath where my breasts would be, as if offering them up. The straps would be on the outer edge of my shoulders which made my chest look even more exposed. The corset stopped at my waist. And, of course, no panties.

I put it on, pulled up the stockings, and attached the garters. When I turned to look in the mirror, I had to admit I looked pretty hot. Where were the shoes? What was I thinking? There was no way I was going to walk out in front of three guys like this.

I ran my hands over the tight, satin corset and it felt good. I lifted my breasts from the shelf and felt an electric shock in my pussy. I could not resist pinching and pulling my nipples. They were fully distended. I was getting wet.

I heard Tim through the door say, "The guys are here. Are you ready to play yet?"

"I am not sure I can do this, Tim." I answered moving my hands back up to my tits to cover them nervously but again, feeling that shock to my pussy as I brushed my sensitive nipples.

"Come to the door," he said gently.

I stuck only my head around the door.

"Look, I am not going to force you to do this," he said.

"This outfit leaves nothing to the imagination," I interrupted nervously.

"That was the point of the bet," he answered. "Remember, I was going to be butt naked outside washing your car."

I closed my eyes and put my head against the door.

"You are right," I said and then pushed the door open and walked out in front of Tim.

I watched his jaw drop as he immediately stared at my tits on display by the shelved corset. My nipples were as hard as they get. Slowly his eyes dropped to between my legs with neatly trimmed strip of brown hair and then down my long legs to my feet.

When he was finally able to look at my face, he smiled.

"I knew you would have an unbelievable body but I could never imagine it would be this good. Damn, Jen, you are the hottest thing I have ever seen."

Despite the desire to cover myself up, I kept my hands at my sides as he continued to stare obscenely. Heck, I would have done the same to him naked, I am sure.

After a few moments, I broke his staring spell.

"Am I wearing shoes or just playing in stocking feet?"

"I brought you some high heels," he said taking his eyes off my body for the first time since I exited the bathroom and pointed to the bench by the pool table. "I hope they fit."

I was resigned to this now. Tim followed me so I knew he was checking out my ass. As I slipped on the 4 inch black heeled pumps, they fit perfectly but I wondered how they would effect my playing pool. I figured, with my tits and pussy on full display, that my skills at the pool table would be secondary.

As I stood there admiring these ultra-high pumps, movement caught the corner of my eye. I had forgotten about the other guys.

They had to have been watching since the moment I walked out of the bathroom with my breasts and pussy totally exposed. When I saw who it was, I still instinctively brought a hand over my breasts and put my other hand between my legs.

It was Tim's 18 year old little brother, Bill, and his friend, Tommy, who lived across the street from them who I also did baby sitting for back in the day. I used to give these guys baths 10 years ago but tonight, they were staring at me essentially naked.

"Wow," Bill said. "Tim was not lying."

I stood there in shock as they gawked at me before turning around to face Tim.

"Oh, come on, Tim," I whispered at him in shock. "I used to babysit these guys."

"Like I told you, they will be much more discreet than those other guys," he said quickly.

He was right. I figured they had now been staring at my naked ass and had seen all of the rest of me anyway. I laughed a little as I thought about the smiles on their faces as I stood before them in the very revealing lingerie and high heels. I put my hands on my hips and turned back towards them.

"Hi, guys. I guess I never wore anything like this when I used to sit with you, did I?"

"No," they said in unison, eyes wandering my body with big smiles.

Come on," I said, trying to get used to being the only one exposed around three fully clothed, cute guys. "Let's play some pool."

Over the next hour, we played 2 games or should I say, I played two games. I think I was the only one who sunk a ball.

My nipples were embarrassingly hard the whole time we played as I could not forget I was on full display. The first time I had to lean over with legs spread to make a shot, Tim was again standing behind me but this time got an unobstructed view of my aroused pussy while the guys on the other side of the table blatantly stared at my white, dangling boobs.

I accidentally brushed a nipple across the felt on the table at one point and felt a tingle shoot straight to my wet, inner core. I closed my eyes as I sucked in my breath. I was worked up being naked in front of these guys but I was trying to remain cool.

After the second game, I told them I thought my debt had been paid. All three had been enjoying the scenery and asked for one more game. I was firm and Tim eventually agreed.

I gave Bill and Tommy each a hug, pressing my bare boobs into their chests. These young guys were so cute as they were not sure what to do with their hands while I hugged them.

"I'll see you guys later," Tim told them as they walked into the main bar area together headed for the door but turning to take one more look at me exposed waving to them. "I'm going to make sure Jen gets out of here ok."

As I heard them talking at the door, I decided I would mess with Tim and give him one more thrill.

I heard the alarm go off, the side door open and then close, before the alarm was turned back on.

Tim walked back around the wall to the room with the pool table and stopped dead in his tracks.

"I guess you are going to want these back," I said as he stared at me wearing absolutely nothing standing next to the pile of lingerie, stockings, and shoes on the pool table. His eyes wandered my body. He had seen most of it tonight but I stood before him, uncovered, without a stitch of clothing on. I could feel his eyes travel again over my white boobs, my flat stomach, my little landing strip over my very, wet pussy, then down my long legs to my feet and then back up slowly over the same areas to meet my eyes again.

After a few seconds, he walked the short distance between us with purpose and pressed his mouth against mine. When I responded with equal lust by meeting his tongue with mine, he grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me against his hard, jeans-covered dick. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He lifted me onto the pool table as we continued to press our faces to each other. His mouth left mine and began kissing and nibbling gently on my neck. I was breathing heavily.

"Oh, Tim," I groaned when his hands found my tits and hard nipples.

When he suddenly sucked one of my sensitive nipples into his mouth, I grabbed the back of his head as my hips thrust forward towards him.

He had me on the edge of cumming as he went back and forth between my tits. When he began kissing my stomach and working his way lower, I knew I was not going to last long.

As I felt his breath on my sex, I wrapped my legs around his head and he attacked my wet center with rapid licks across my clit. I involuntarily began humping his face and his tongue drove me over the edge.

I screamed as the waves of my orgasm washed over me.

I fell back, laying flat on the pool table as Tim continued to give me little spasms of pleasure with his now slow moving tongue. I instinctively pulled on my nipples as I caught my breath. I opened my eyes and saw Tim looking over me smiling sexily, his face wet from me. He was still fully clothed.

"Tim, that was incredible," I said slowly, feeling his hard-on pushing against my leg draped over the table. "Help me up."

I sat up on the edge of the table still a little dizzy from the orgasm he had given me.

I smiled at him and then unbuttoned his jeans and worked the zipper down.

I stood up and changed positions with him so that his back was now to the pool table. I slowly pulled his jeans down to his ankles. He was wearing plaid boxers that were bulging conspicuously towards me.

I looked up at Tim and met his eyes looking down at me.

"Is that for me?" I asked as I ran a hand slowly over the front of his boxers.

"Yes," he barely whispered.

I slipped my fingers into the sides of his boxers and gently pulled them down at last revealing his impressive, hard dick. It stuck straight out at me and I wrapped a hand around it.

I kissed the very end and felt it pulse in my hand.

"Sit on the table," I said sexily while giving his member a slow tug. "I want to taste that."

He moaned and clumsily sat. I let go of him only long enough to stand. I then put the head of his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

"Ugh," was all I heard Tim say.

With that, I swallowed all of him to his base.

"Oh Jen," he moaned as he reached down to stroke my hair.

I went to work slowly though I knew he had to be at least as worked up as I was and would not last long either. After a short while, I increased my pace as I felt his member throb and Tim's breathing increase.

"Jen, I am going to cum," he exclaimed.

I swirled my tongue around the head and then went all the way down on his cock as he exploded. He squeezed my head with his hands as I swallowed every drop.

After he caught his breath, I removed my mouth from his dick with a pop and stroked his wet member. He was limp but I knew if I kept stroking, he would find his second wind. I also came to my senses that I was naked in the middle of the bar where I work stroking a friends dick on a pool table at 2:30 in the morning.

"That was wonderful, Tim, but I think we need to go."

"Ok," he mumbled. "I hate to see it end."

I giggled and padded nakedly to my clothes in the bathroom.

---

When I was dressed, I walked back out to find Tim had put himself back together but was still sitting on the edge of the pool table.

"I like you naked better," he said with a smile.

"Better than in this?" I asked, pointing at the bustier, stockings, and shoes still piled where I had left them earlier.

"That is a tough choice," he said as he pulled me towards him. "Maybe I can get another chance to compare."

"Do you really think the Diamondbacks will be in the World Series next year?"

"You aren't going to make me wait that long are you?"

"I'm kidding," I said laughingly. "My car could still use a wash. What are you doing this weekend?"

Tim just grinned but that is another story.

bezoar
bezoar
33 Followers
12