The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers

----------------------

The insanity of what we were doing was not lost on me.

I held my fingers in her hair and felt its shiny softness tickle my palm. What were we doing? More and more daring, wild, out of control. Sara was licking my cock now, hidden from view, a stream of people walking by. They could see a figure there if they stopped and looked, someone on her knees head at my crotch - so obvious what we were doing. I didn't bother to look back.

She was licking up my length, I loved the heat of her body, her wet tongue tingling against my cock.

The wet kisses, invisible kisses, sitting and drinking my whiskey, the little tongue tickling around that little bit of skin just under my cock head. Swirling her tongue around my balls, kissing the tip of my cock. God I loved what she did to me, how well my little girl knew my body. Every moment we had together was this gradual merging. Fucking, we became one - and with it surrender, loss, pain, recovery, peace. I felt her mouth opening, tipping me in, the heat around my cock, her hot mouth - heavy breathing.

I had a moment of - should we stop, go?

But she was on me now, gripping my cock tight. Stroking me with that beautiful mouth, long delicious swirls of her tongue and I simply held to her.

God I wanted to fuck again, turn her around and fuck right here! Her tightness, the way she wrapped around my cock. Her pussy tugging and pulling, its velvet kiss.

I wanted to be inside and feel my cock up in her belly. That warmth that is her womb. Feel her cunt squeezing me, holding me inside. And I was, fucking her mouth and I pushed her head against me. I was watching this hand rise up gripping me, I was almost ready to cum, she could feel me tense and then backed away, resisted, and I let her - as she began licking on me again.

Playing, punishing. Bad girl. Teasing. Lapping at me, and for a moment looking up at me, smiling, this wonderful innocent smile. Such beautiful big eyes! In the darkness I swear I could just make out the green glint of her eyes. That smile!! I was in heaven, my little girl giving me what I wanted and I stayed. We stayed.

And then her mouth on me again, around me. A firm pressure formed by those lips and sliding against me, all the way. taking my cock so deep. I melted, leaned my hand against the wall to hold myself up. All melting together. I was rocking my hips, undulating against her mouth, and as she began letting me slide my cock in and out, deeper and deeper, long strokes - I let out a guttural moan. My whole shining length as her lips grasped around my cock head. And then sinking in. I whispered to no one, "God, let me fuck you."

Her eyes in that moment glinting, and a little bite of teeth. Did she hear? I gripped her hair tightly, pulled a little. I knew it hurt, she squeaked a little, I could see the grimace in her eyes. But she held onto me, and I began to move her head on my cock. Held her there, felt her rocking back and forth back and forth. She was just about sitting down on the floor, I could imagine her hot little cunt setting on the cold wooden floor. Dripping our juices onto the wood there. This creamy white stain, my cum stained little girl. Cum was dried in streaks on her legs. I could feel her mouth shivering as we fucked. Faster and faster, and still deeper, I could feel her throat opening around the tip of my cock. Heard her struggling to breathe, holding her mouth open, lips tight on me.

And my moaning began to increase, mixing with the sounds of the space.

I laughed at the sound, the way it all fit in. Fear and pleasure, its the same thing, isn't it? Can't really tell the difference, and I let myself moan loudly, blending in perfectly with the sounds of the dance floor, the beating rhythm of the music.

Ignoring all else, growling low, menacing. Like some animal, and somewhere in my groin, this heat rising, this tickle, my balls tightening and her mouth on me, moving so fast on me, gripping my thighs, the fabric of my pants as tight as she could.

Mmmmmmm. "I'm going to cum." I whispered low.

My cock was pulsing and I began to tremble, to shake uncontrollably. God this was going to be amazing I thought. I had already cum in her once, but god damn. Cumming twice, the second time is always so much more intense.

I wasn't sure if I would be able to look at all normal. What if the waitress came? I already felt like I was falling, falling into my love, the love of my life, this amazing little girl, so devoted, who gave me such pleasure.

I worshiped my little girl, loved my little girl, and held her to myself as this incredible release, intense tensions giving way to utter release, and I was bucking forward holding myself against the table.

"Oh ah aha.. sweeT Oh My god. So good!"

She stayed stock still as I fucked, holding her mouth for me. The cum rising, spraying into her mouth. I watched her drink, taking in as much as she could. White cream filling the corners of her mouth and running down her chin. Long white lines, her red lips, swollen lips, and she was panting. Looking at me, slight panic in her eyes. God I had cum in her mouth.

I began caressing her hair looking down, our eyes meeting. Smiling at how she waited. Waiting for permission. The love in her eyes, melting me. Innocence. Good little girl, my slave. This wave of love. Tenderness. And I collect her up, all gentleness and she settles in next to me.

She simply says, "There." as I watch her licking her lips; smoothing her jersey, wiping away a spot of cum; looking down at herself, realizing how exposed. I am closing my pants and we are basically pulling ourselves together after making love in the restaurant.

I have to take care of her too.

I know she wants to cum, that I had been teasing her. I wipe her mouth, the little stream of cum running down her chin

"I love you little girl........" followed by an evil glint in my eyes. "Now where should we go......??"

I see the pleading in her eyes.

I smile, "You're still mine aren't you? Anything I want......I still want to eat you, suck those delicious breasts of yours, chew your nipples. Eat you, fuck you. Make you cum. Bite you, mark you. I haven't even left my mark on you little girl. When I'm through you won't even be able to wear any clothes tomorrow, just the touch will send you into an orgasm."

And we head for the door.

--------------------

JOURNAL

I love to think about this, about being A SUB.

Given entirely to somebody. The weekends. One night, maybe two nights? Three?? Four???

A week of nights? LESSONS, I should say, hee hee hee.

I am laughing evilly again because I love this idea.

I am getting dizzy thinking about it...

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,500 Followers