The Bet

Story Info
Teri's 8 commandments leave Patricia out of control
2.5k words
4.54
60.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terilynj
terilynj
10 Followers

It was a foolish bet. Patricia should have known she couldn't walk the curb to the end of the block, after they had been partying for a few hours, but they were giggling and she was carefully putting one foot in front of the other when Teri offered... an evening in Patricia 's absolute control if she could continue to the end of the block without falling off, and an evening with her in Teri's control if she couldn't. It was an enticing thought... to have her tall slim girlfriend do whatever she bid. She almost made it, too, but let her mind wander to the possibilities, caught her toe and off she went.

Teri and Patricia had been friends since high school, lovers since college, and nothing felt as completely erotic as time spent teasing each other, especially doing risky things. So, as she buttoned her scoop necked sleeveless top, a shorty, light blue and thin cotton number that hung deliciously over her very full and very naked breasts, she tingled a little in anticipation of what was to come. She looked in the mirror, and saw her long dark hair caressing her shoulders, her trim waist, bare navel flirting with all to see, a very short denim skirt also with buttons, and lovely muscular legs, trim and firm, thighs suggestively wide, 4" black heels, and a slight flush in her face. She knew it came from the sexy way she felt, braless, with the tiniest white lace thong under her skirt. Her butt cheeks felt sexy against the denim fabric as she stepped to her dresser, sprayed a tiny bit of Eternity between her breasts and under her ears, and slyly left the top button undone, allowing the sensuous curve of the tops of her breasts to show.

Teri waited on the couch, smiling to herself, and putting the last of 8 numbered instructions into Patricia's purse. She couldn't know that she would use them all, but there were several that she knew would cause them both huge pleasure... in anticipation, in daring, in the thrill that they both loved. Patricia was bound by her bet to open the instructions as Teri flashed her numbers across the room, and to follow each, regardless of the situation. It gave Teri surges of excitement in her tummy, and she knew Patricia was feeling similar jolts, not knowing just how far she would have to go.

As they drove the wide street to the dance club they were to visit, Teri wondered if she had dressed too provocatively herself. After all, she wanted to watch the action tonight, not be the center of attention. But she agreed to dress as Patricia wanted, just as Patricia wore what Teri instructed. So Teri looked down at her own silky buttoned top, short sleeved with a loose collar, unbuttoned and cut to be open almost to between her breasts. She wasn't braless, but she might as well have been, as her 32b cone shaped breasts rode high on a white lace shelf bra, her nipples poking insolently at the fabric of her blouse, and showing clearly in the cool evening air.

Her top was untucked, waist length, lavender above a black miniskirt that was way too short to sit without almost showing all the way to her crotch. She, too, was wearing a thong... white nylon that contrasted with her tanned legs, and she felt the thong slide wickedly into the groove between her asscheeks as she shifted in the car. Patricia's hand casually stroked her thigh as they drove, and at stoplights they leaned over to kiss, a little nervously, but with tremendous excitement. Patricia could feel dampness already creeping along her passage, gathering in her pussy, and wondered if she could keep it under control.

In the parking lot they nuzzled their noses and tasted each other's mouths for a moment before going in. They let their hands wander to each other's nipples, fingers finding the hard nubs through their clothing, just teasing themselves up a little, gathering courage, and enjoying the wild feelings. "One last chance, lover," Teri offered. "If we go for it, you are my toy, and will do whatever I say while we are there. "

"It was a fair bet, Teri, and I'm yours to control, my sweet," Pat replied in a low whisper. "May it excite you more than ever. " Pat could feel her heart racing at the thought of what she might be asked to do, and wanted so much to do it well, to do it right for Teri. "I am ready my love... command me. "

They found the club typically filled, smoky, loud and raucus, with a number of couples dancing, many others standing on the perimeter of the dance floor, many seated around various tables that completed three sides of the room with the walk up bar long and busy along the fourth side of the room. A live band was slightly elevated at one end, and a projector flashed sensual colorful waving shapes on the large wall at the opposite end. Teri found a table in one corner, away from the band and opposite the bar, where she could watch. She directed Patricia to an empty seat at the bar, and whispered "Number 1. " The first of the numbered papers in Pat's small shoulder strap purse simply directed Pat to order a drink, lift her glass slightly at Teri, and consume it in a gulp. Pat did as directed, and silently reprimanded herself for not eating something before coming. She knew as the warmth spread through her tummy that the light giddy feeling of a little alcohol would further open her inhibitions, and she smiled inwardly.

She had hardly finished when the bartender put another in front of her, motioning towards Teri as the provider. Teri smiled, and lifted her glass in salute across the room. Pat knew that she shouldn't drink too much too fast, but she felt the wildness grow in her, and some confidence, and smiled back, drinking deeply again. Teri smiled and held up two fingers, the sign for Pat to follow the next instruction.

As she read the words, her face flushed a little, feeling warm, maybe from the was an upbeat and fun place to be anyway, and everyone seemed to be in a party mood. The paper instructed Pat to look around and find someone who seemed to be watching her, and point herself at the person, make eye contact, flirt. Pat scoured the room, and though she had several choices, as her lovely body did attract many glances, there was only one female who seemed interested. She was sitting at a table between Pat and Teri, with a good looking male friend, talking, and both of them from time to time clearly let their eyes wander to Pat as she perched on the barstool with her drink in her hand. Pat smiled and ran her tongue along the rim of her glass. The girl smiled back, and sipped her own drink, then whispered something in her boyfriend's ear. He laughed and they kissed, then both turned to look at Patricia.

Teri had followed Patricia's gaze, and noticed the couple watching her. She raised three fingers, and saw Pat quickly read the next instruction. Teri giggled to herself, wondering if her sexy lover woman really dared.

Pat felt herself melting with the excitement of the power of her agreement. She thrilled to the sexy feelings inside herself, and when she read the words, "Unbutton the two bottom buttons of your skirt," she felt her heartbeat quicken. She slowly reached down and slipped first one, then the other round brass button loose, and knew that she of her. She wondered if anyone had seen. Sitting the way she was, with her back to the bar, her breasts were thrust a little forward, their perfect round outlines clear under the light blue cotton, and her now rock hard nipples clearly pressing further. She glanced down, and was amazed that she could actually see the wrinkles and bumps of her contracted areola through the fabric as well. She allowed her knees to slide open a little, even though she had not been instructed to. It was natural, the way she felt, to open them, totally ignoring where she was, closing out the surroundings. She knew that Teri could see, and Pat wanted her to. It was crazy.

Teri had hardly ever felt this excited. Pat was in a zone, she could tell, and Teri's own juices were beginning to flow. She let one finger steal upward to her left nipple, flicking the very tip lightly while she watched. She knew that Pat could see her, and knew by the way that Pat bit her lower lip that the pleasure in her own body was being matched by her partner. She held up 6 fingers, indicating the next message Pat was to read.

Pat slipped the paper from her purse, and read it. Her mouth opened in surprise, and she quickly looked around to see how obvious she might be to others around her. She found the eyes of several interested people, and the young couple she had been flirting with among them. She found Teri's eyes, and saw Teri's head nodding slightly, urging her to continue. Following the written directions, Pat, slipped one finger into her icy drink, and casually, with her right elbow on the bar, moved her wet finger to her right nipple, wetting her shirt so it plastered itself to her shape, the cool wetness making it rise further, if that was possible. She saw Teri lick her lips, and motion with a rolling hand... "more"... and more she did, wetting her finger again, and applying it to her top, until she nearly swooned from her own self stimulation.

Four fingers up, and Pat read the note: "Bring me your panties. " She slipped off the barstool, and walked directly past the couple she had been flirting with, stopping by the woman briefly, and exchanging warm smiles. She made her way to the bathroom, removed her now soaked thong panties without even going into a stall, and smiling haughtily at two other girls who looked at her in amazement, left, panties in hand. She dropped them in Teri's lap, leaned down to give her a long kiss, and allowed Teri's fingers to find her nipples again. "MmmmmUuuuhhhh Hummm," she moaned through the wetness of Teri's mouth, responding to the touch. Then she returned to her perch on the barstool, being a little more careful to keep her legs closed, but not totally.

Teri smiled wickedly, knowing that Pat was nearly out of her own control, and would do almost anything now. She fingered the wet panties, found the slippery juice that coated them and brought her fingers to her mouth, licking them greedily as she kept eye contact with Pat. The second drink was gone, and the third had begun, and the excitement of being so naughty, the drive and beat of the music all combined to create an awesome atmosphere of erotic play in Patricia, and she swayed, smiling, continuing to stroke her nipple now. Note number 7 instructed Pat to beckon whoever she had been flirting with to join her, and she lifted her other hand, curling her fingers, smiled, and motioned to the couple. They quickly rose and moved to her side, legs touching Pat's knees and thighs as others squeezed by the walkway between the bar and the first row of tables. They introduced themselves and suddenly there was Teri with them, helping Pat to stand. They moved to the line waiting for drinks at the bar, and felt themselves being pressed closer together by the sea of people, the crowd growing with the evening.

"How do you like my precious pet?" Teri asked of the couple as they all laughed and smiled together, hips, arms and legs touching as the crowd moved, their feet shuffling together as they leaned in to hear each other.

"She's marvelous!" said the woman, who herself was quite attractive, with medium length auburn hair and deliciously pointed breasts that sought escape from her lowcut top. "And dares to do things I only dream about. "

Teri had slipped behind Pat, and moved forward, her pelvis bumping against Pat's beautiful naked buttocks, and pushing her almost into the couple ahead. "I think so too," said Teri, and she slipped her hands around Pat's waist, moving them up under the light top until they cupped Pat's delicious breasts, scissors fingers tugging at her nipples. "And she's mine tonight, to do as I command. Open your legs, my sweet pet, I think someone would like to sample you. "

Pat felt her own wetness slipping from her channel, and down the insides of her thighs. She knew she was powerless, and wanted to be touched so badly. The crowd moved on by, and she knew she was at least mostly shielded by the couple so close in front of her, and Teri from behind. Suddenly she felt inquiring fingers on the upper part of her thighs, and realized that her skirt was unbuttoned right to the level of her slippery wet and ready labia. Gentle fingers circled above her mound, and Teri's warm breath cooed in her ear. She leaned back, feeling Teri's firm twin mounds press into her shoulderblades, and let her feet slide further apart.

Two hands, one petite, one large, explored her mound now, pulling her labia lightly open. Teri's fingers were like magic on her nipples, and her breath was ragged. She felt the fingers explore further, the larger one sliding inside her just a little, twisting lightly, probing. "Let her taste herself," came Teri's voice, and the man removed his hand, curling fingers to bring a load of wetness to Patricia's mouth. She suckled hungrily, eyes closed, body rocking in circles with her hips against the fingers of the woman, who had found her clit and was rolling it. The man's finger returned, probing again, and entered her. She widened her feet once again, and felt Teri's hand lift her skirt from behind, and sweet fingers slip between her cheeks, sliding, to the puckered tiny rim of her ass.

She exploded. All the anticipation, all the play, all the incredible stimulation of the past hour came together in her stomach, intensified, flowed in a molten river to her pussy, and she rocked, moaning, whimpering, pressing herself forward and backwards at the same time, giving herself to her orgasm, letting go. She felt her cum release, washing over the fingers that pleasured her. She felt her vagina spasm, clinching tightly, as Teri continued to stroke her from behind, the tip of her index finger barely inside Patricia's sensitive rectum. She whimpered and swayed as a second wave struck her, and the trio supported her. Slowly, it subsided, and gentle hands guided her to a nearby chair. A moment passed, and she looked around, suddenly feeling alone. The couple had departed, and Teri stood a short ways away, smiling broadly. Patricia smiled back, recovered, filled with wonder and amazed at the power of her cum.

Teri mouthed the words, "Number 8... I'm in the car. " She turned and wiggled her hips suggestively as she exited. Pat reached once more into her purse and opened the numbered note. It said, "Fuck me. I need you now!!"

She could hardly wait.

terilynj
terilynj
10 Followers