The Bet

Story Info
Loose a bet, win in the long run.
3.5k words
4.42
20.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers

So this all started as a silly fucking bet. Never in my wildest dreams would I have seen this coming. Our bet had the loser serving the winner for a week. No biggie right? Pick up and deliver breakfast? Wash laundry and clean house? Wrong!

Upon losing, you gave me 24 hours to make my excuses for the next week. What the hell? But I won't go back on my word. I call work and tell them I've had a family emergency. I let my family and friends know I'll be busy with work. I pack a small bag and head to your place.

As I walk in expecting a messy bachelor's pad, I'm pleasantly surprised but confused by the spartan clean rooms. You take me to the guest room and tell me to have a shower before dinner. Fine. I could use a few seconds to myself.

I grab an extra pair of clothes and hop into the shower. The heat and strength of your shower head have me relaxed in no time. I'm so relaxed in fact that it takes me a second after stepping out of the shower to realize my clothes aren't where I laid them. I grab my towel and head to my room. My bag and things aren't there either.

I look around for cameras. This has got to be a joke right? After looking high and low and finding nothing, I head your way to confront you. You're busy hustling around making dinner and don't look my way. Seriously?

"Have a seat" you say.

I begin to object but you cut me off with a demanding "At the table. Have a seat! I'll be right with you." Well shit. This is going to be more uncomfortable than I thought. Fine. I sit on the seat grasping the towel to myself. It's barely big enough to cover my privates. Geez!

Fifteen minutes later, you join me. You lay a plate of wonderful smelling food in front of me saying only. "Eat up. You'll need it." As I go to ask about my clothes again, you simply repeat yourself in a firmer tone. How am I supposed to eat and keep covered? This is really crazy.

During dinner, we don't speak. Every time I try to say something you stop me and ask me to finish my food. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Nothing makes a bit of sense.

I finally finish dinner and you begin talking. "You are here to serve my needs for the coming week. You will need for nothing. I will provide everything you will require. I prefer you to do what is asked of you without questioning. Are you prepared to do that?" You ask.

I say "yes, but.." but you cut me off again.

"No buts and no questions" you say.

"Yes sir." I say a bit mockingly.

"That'll do just fine. Sir it is." You answer in all seriousness. "Now if you'll hand me your towel, I can wash it for you." Before I can get a word out, you say "Your towel please. I will give you everything you need."

More to try to shock you than anything, I whip off the towel and hand it to you. I stand there bare ass naked waiting for you to freak out or rush for my clothes. Of course that doesn't happen. You simply take the towel, say thank you and kiss my cheek on the way out of the room.

"Time for bed. I'd like you to turn down the sheets and wait for me beside the bed" you say. I turn and head in the direction of the guest room. "No dear. This way." You lead me to what could only be the master bedroom and open the door. You leave me there longer than is necessary to neatly turn down your sheets.

I'm terribly uncomfortable. Where do I put my freaking hands? What the hell is going on? As long as we've know each other we've flirted jokingly but you never seemed interested in more than friendship. So... Not a clue what's gotten into you.

Being that I'm naked, you've taken my means of escape. I'm super embarrassed being naked in front of you but going out in public is absolutely out of the question. Being shy and extremely body conscious, I'll keep my ass here until I figure out what your up to or come up with another plan.

So here I stand beside your turned down bed wringing my hands as you walk in. Your room like the rest of your place is extremely neat. Everything in its place. Sheets crisp and neatly tucked. No clutter on your dressers or side tables.

When you enter you tell me to lay on my side on the edge of the bed. You stand there staring and waiting until I finally give in and comply. I scoot back against the bed, jump a bit to lift my butt to the top of the mattress and lean over to my left side. I curl my legs up and cover my breasts with my hands.

You walk to your closet and disappear for a few seconds. When you come out you have a tie in your hand. You tie one end around my left wrist and pull the tie through some slats on your headboard. You bring it back through and pull on the tie. This raises my left hand away from my breast and above my head. Then you firmly pull my right hand above my head as well tying it snuggly with the other end of your tie.

"I won't touch you unless you ask me to" you tell me as you notice my raised brow. I'm not terribly worried. Just wondering what your up to. I've felt off balance since leaving the shower and finding my things missing. The fact that you haven't let me fully form a question and I haven't gotten any answers has me a bit on edge.

You walk to the other side of your room. You're behind me. I twist my head around to see what you're doing. As I glance back, I see you unbuttoning your dress shirt. Slowly. So slowly. It seems forever before you fold it in half and place it into your clothes hamper. Next you deliberately lift your undershirt up and over your head.

Your back is to me. I watch the muscles in your back move as you reach down to remove your socks. Socks and undershirt go straight in the hamper too. You languidly pull your belt from each pant loop. I'm so intent on what you're doing that I can hear the sound of the leather sliding against your crisp cotton slacks. It slides. Then slips out of a loop. Slides and slips out of another loop. Over and over until I feel like I'm shaking and you have the belt loose and in your hands.

You fold your belt in half and slap it lightly against your flattened palm. It makes a crisp snapping sound and my body twitches. The thought of that belt touching me soft or hard anywhere on my body has me trembling. I don't misread my body's sign. It longs for the experience. I've always wondered how I would like pain whether it be slight or enough to draw tears.

My breath has become much faster, almost a pant. You unbutton your pants and let them drop to the floor. Well that answers that question. No underwear, at least for tonight. You bend over stretching your beautiful legs. The pants are deposited with the rest of the dirty clothes.

I'm enjoying looking at your butt cheeks. I'd never really considered them before since we're just friends but since they're uncovered right across the room, I am definitely checking them out now. Firm and round.

I go to move my hands only to be reminded of the tie holding me still. Well shit! Fuck! I totally forgot! A naked butt and I've forgotten my surroundings altogether. How about the fact I'm still naked as well? Yeah wasn't focused on that either.

As I tell myself off for my silliness in my head, I notice you've begun to turn around. Oh shit. I jerk back around. Pretty sure I'm not fooling you. That turn was nowhere near graceful. I laugh and shake my head. My eyes are closed like a kid trying not to look at something you know you're not supposed to see. I can't seem to help myself. I'm in uncharted territory and reacting instinctively.

My curiosity gets the better of me. I open my eyes and glance around until I see you again. Facing my way. Staring at my naked back. Your eyes shift up and down taking me in. Pausing here and there for an extra moment.

I notice your hand on your cock. You stroke lazily from base to tip. Unhurried. Deliberate with each squeeze and caress. Your cock grows before my eyes, twitching a bit here and there. Your thumb traces the tip and your ass clenches, flexing and moving your cock back into your strong grip.

I have never yearned to touch something this badly. My hands tug on the tie. It's sturdy. No breaking out of it without help. I relax onto my back to enjoy the show. Restless. Constantly having a need to move. To press my legs together tighter. To squirm as it gets to be too much.

You amble toward me. Your feet bring you around the bed. Standing in front of me but several feet away. You stare down at me. Your face has a serious look. One of concentration. Your two focuses your cock and my body. Your eyes note my heaving chest. I see your breathing has sped up as well.

Your hand begins to stroke faster. As I squeeze my legs together trying to mute my pleasure at watching you, your eyes move to my pussy. "Open them!" you demand. For a second I hesitate. "Open your legs now! I don't like to repeat myself!" comes growling from your lips. My knees drop to the side.

My pussy is wide open and beginning to drip my juices down toward my ass. Your eyes on me cause me to involuntary clench my inner muscles. I moan quietly. I don't know what's making me hotter the steamy look in your eyes while you look at the wetness you've caused or your fist pumping up and down your cock.

I'll get no such relief. You've already said as much. No touching unless I request it. Dare I ask? You step closer and bring your face inches from my core. You inhale and growl low in your throat. This makes my hips arch off the bed in search of some kind of relief.

You stand right next to the bed. I roll back to my side. Your cock and hand maybe a foot from my face. I feel myself leaning toward you. Closer, I must get closer. I'm so focused on your cock that I catch the beginnings of a drip of pre-cum seeping out. I stretch a bit to get my head close enough, stick out my tongue and lap the treat from the tip of your cock.

I glance up to catch your eyes half mast. You moan at the loss of my tongue. Encouraged, I stretch out again and lick the head of your cock. Swirling my tongue around the head and glancing up at you.

You step forward and nudge a bit of your cock in my waiting mouth. The hand not stroking yourself reaches out to run your fingers through my hair. Oh it feels so good. I take more into my mouth. Your fingers continue to massage my scalp. I groan and take more.

I lean as far as my arms let me go trying to take more of you. Damn it! You're too far away. I need you closer. Fuck me. Can I actually ask you for what I want? We talk a lot but not specifically about sex. I'm not even sure where to start.

I scoot backwards on the bed trying to get the nerve up. Your hand continues stroking. It's slowed a bit but is still quite hypnotic. I can't tear my eyes from it growing in your hand. "Please," I finally whisper.

"Excuse me? What was that?" you ask. Well hell. That didn't go as planned. I glance up at your face. Shit. You know how shy I am. Why are you doing this to me? "Do you need something? If so, you'll have to let me know exactly what you need." Damn it. You're completely serious. Your cute grin is missing. Your eyebrow quirks up.

Nothing changes. You still stand just a bit too far away. I lay there squirming and contemplating whether I'll die first of horniness or mortification at speaking crudely. My eyes move back down. I fight myself and my nerves. What do I even say?

Shit. I'm so keyed up from watching you. It wouldn't take much for me to cum. But my hands are out of the question and I don't see anything in range that I could rub on. FUCK!

We stay this way for what seems like forever.

Finally you reach for my wrists and the tie. I'm relieved until you grab both wrists together and walk me to the bathroom. What are you doing now? You walk us over to your shower and lift my arms above my head. You place the tie over a thick bar used to hold the shower curtain.

You move to turn the shower on. I watch as the water hits your body. The beads running down your neck, over your back and butt. My nipples pebble harder. I just want you to touch me and relieve the aches that I can't at the moment.

Instead you grab the soap and start lathering your chest and arms. Slick and shiny. I want to rub myself against you. I go to take a step only to halt as my wrist snatch me back in place. Your hands lather your hard cock. You moan. Shit! Why are you putting me through this?

Back to your hand. It speeds up. Faster. Yes. Glancing up I see you're staring at me. Me writhing on this damn curtain rod. Wanting relief. Watching as you jack your cock harder and moan louder. I try pressing my legs together. It's just not enough. Our eyes locked together. Please make this stop!

"Watch what you're doing to me," you moan.

My eyes drop to your cock. As I do, it begins to jerk hard in your hand. Jets of cum spray on your chest and stomach. That and the sounds you're making cause my body to arch. So fucking close!

"If you would just touch me. Anything please."

Your eyes lock with mine. "How do you want me to touch you? Tell me." you demand. You stand perfectly still waiting for me.

"Please use your hands on me. I'm so close to cumming." I say dropping my eyes to the floor of the shower. This doesn't help. I notice your cum has washed off your body and is heading toward the drain. I squeeze my legs together remembering how it looked as it shot out moments ago. "Please touch me anywhere you want. Just help me cum. Please?" I glance back up to see your smile.

"Good girl!! I know that was hard for you. I'm proud of you for telling me what you need. I'll take care of you now babe." With that, you step toward me. Your hands go first to my face. Tracing lightly over my forehead and cheeks. Skimming over my eyelids and nose. Down to my lips. Fuck! I open my eyes to see yours right in front of me. Your thumb traces my bottom lip. My tongue darts out of my open mouth to lick it. My thoughts on how it was just touching your cock as it jerked and emptied. I moan. Fuck.

Your hands lower to my neck. I am anything but ticklish right now. My body arches toward you. Your hands move down my sides. Barely there. Skimming just over my skin. I squirm again at the light touch.

You lower to one knee. One of your hands goes to my back. The other to my stomach. You move one hand so both hands hold me still from behind as you look up at me kissing my stomach. I try to move. Not comfortable with this. But between being tied up and your firm grip I'm going nowhere.

"Every part of you is beautiful. Stop fighting yourself." you whisper firmly as you rub your cheek on my stomach. I relax into your kisses. Your mouth moves from my belly button over to my right side placing slow, open mouth kisses. Then it traces its way back and makes its way to my other side. So slow. I enjoy how you take your time with me.

Looking down at you I realize that you wouldn't say anything you didn't mean. You've always been one to shoot straight with me. Even when I didn't want to hear it. It makes me feel good to know you think I'm pretty, my perceived flaws and all. As I smile, your eyes seem to sparkle a bit.

You continue kissing my stomach but move your hands back to the front of my body. Up my sides to cup my breasts. The tips of your fingers graze my nipples. My back arches pushing my breasts into your hands harder. The back of your fingers brush me too. Your light touches send pleasure shooting from my nipples down to my clit. I squeeze my legs together again. It still doesn't help ease the building pressure.

You raise up a bit and take my right nipple in your mouth. Sucking hard. I gasp, leaning forward to press my breast harder into your mouth. Your tongue swirls around my nipple, then tight suction again. The tip of your tongue thrashes quickly against the tip of my nipple. It drives me crazy. Then you soothe me by going very slow and gentle.

My knees start to buckle. Your hands grab my ass to help hold me up. Fuck! So much stimulation and you haven't even reached my clit yet. Your fingers bite into my ass. I can only imagine handprints there later. It feels wonderful knowing you've got me.

Your mouth alternates between my nipples. I feel the rough texture of your tongue moving slowly over each tip. Then teeth. FUCK! Teeth nipping. A zing straight to my clit. Oh hell.

You slide me over to one side of the curtain rod. Pushing my back against the shower, you lift one leg over your shoulder. You start again with the slow sexy kisses at the underside of my knee. The kisses work back toward my pussy. Slowly and torturously.

Your tongue feels good and knowing where you're heading, my body is shaking uncontrollably. Your mouth inches slowly until your reach my core. Using your fingers to part my lips further, you lower your mouth licking from the bottom to the top of my clit. My hips jerk away and then back onto your face. Your tongue circles over and over. The tension that has been building, snaps. I scream your name as you hold tight and continue lapping my juices up. My body hangs limp from the shower rod.

You slowly get to your feet. I feel your hard cock brush my body as you stand. You untie me and catch me as I begin to fall, swinging me into your arms. No longer do I worry about how heavy I am or what I look like. You've proven you want me exactly as I am. Your sure steps take us back into the bedroom.

You lay me back on the bed and begin toweling me off. Putting one thick towel around my wet hair, you begin rubbing me down with the other. You're dripping a bit on the carpet but totally focused on me. After I'm mostly dry, you quickly dry yourself and crawl in the other side of the bed. Pulling me into your lap, you cuddle me and whisper soothing words of how beautiful I was falling apart in your hands. You tell me how much you enjoyed my shouts and what a good girl I am.

As I drift off to sleep I realize I am beautiful and that it took the dedicated love of a true friend to make me see the me that had been cowering behind my self-doubt and worries of not being what everyone expected of me. I love you all the more for forcing me to face the fact that I'm not only good enough for the world, I'm good enough for myself.

sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers