The Bet Ch. 01

Story Info
A little maid outfit, telling of fantasies, a lot of teasing.
12.8k words
4.79
121.9k
161

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,786 Followers

*****

(Michael)

"You're kidding me, right? There is no way she's going to win."

"Keep thinking that, I'm telling you Michael, she's going to knock Ronda out."

"Oh my god, I'm not sure I can watch this fight in the presence of someone who is so obviously mentally defective."

"It's like that is it?"

"Well, you seem normal and the six months I've known you I thought you were smart, but after that statement I realize you've been fooling all of us."

"Watch it buddy, I'll kick your ass the way Zing is going to do to Rousey."

"Stop, you're killing me."

"Hundred dollars to put your money where your mouth is," she said thrusting out her hand.

I straightened up, "A hundred bucks? You sure you want to bet this?" I eyed her hand, waiting for her to pull it back.

I mean, she was hot and everything, but a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks. If she wanted to give money away so freely, who was I to stop her?

"Put up or shut up bittttttch!"

The room filled with ooh's and aah's from our friends as she called me out. Shaking my head, I glanced around, we were watching the fight at a friend's house with a dozen or so other people equally mixed with guys and girls. As an active duty Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant, I'd met most everyone after I'd been stationed here almost a year ago. Most of the males were Marines with their girls and a few were part of the local Marine Corps motorcycle club. The first time I'd seen Eva I'd been stricken, she was a dark-haired Mexican beauty. Apparently, she'd dated a member months back and when he left the club, they'd kind of adopted her. Word had gotten to me that she was untouchable, not that guys hadn't tried and a few girls from what I heard, but so far nobody had managed to catch her interest. I thought maybe it was because she was a bitch or something, but every time I talked to her, she was nice, and nobody ever had anything bad to say about her. One of the girlfriends of another member had confided that her last relationship was pretty bad, so she thought it was more that she didn't want to make the same mistakes again versus she wasn't interested in anybody.

"Good enough," I said and grabbed her hand to shake and seal the bet.

"I am going to so love buying a steak dinner with your money, I can't wait," she said.

"That's funny, I was thinking the same thing."

"Keep dreaming pretty boy, the only thing going down harder than you is Ronda."

"I take it back, you're not mentally defective, you can't be to have that good an imagination."

"I have a great imagination, I'm imaging how I'm going to spend your money right now. I think I may go clothes shopping after my steak dinner."

"That's cute, I'll tell you what, I need a new battery for my motorcycle, I'll take a pic of it and send it to you so you can feel better about paying for it. You'll feel like you chipped in on my bike."

The next couple hours passed quickly as we kept talking trash to each other. We relaxed and joked, each giving as good as we got and constantly teasing each other while drinking with our friends. Finally, the title match was getting ready to play, I was sipping a Blue Moon beer and had taken a seat on the corner of the couch. She plopped down next to me, her leg touching mine. I looked at her as she pressed against me trying to think of something to say, then more people came in the room and the moment passed.

Clearing my throat, I looked at her, "You know your girl is getting knocked out in the first minute, right?"

"Keep dreaming."

"I guarantee it."

Looking at me she took a sip of her beer, "What do you want to bet?"

"Wh..what?" I stuttered.

"You heard me, if you're so confident what else you got to bet?"

The noise of everybody else talking was covering our conversation, I looked around and everybody was doing their own thing and nobody was paying the slightest attention to us.

Her tone was playful and a little suggestive but I didn't know her well enough to know where she was trying to lead me. I didn't want to go over the top and have her think I was a jerk, but I also didn't want to let this opportunity slip away so I decided to test her out a little.

"What did you have in mind?"

She looked at the television then said, "I want your bike for a week next month, the Bikes, Blues and Barbeque motorcycle rally is going on and I want to go and I don't want to ride bitch with anyone."

I choked on my beer while she talked and barely recovered when she looked at me, trying to clear my throat with tears in my eyes, "You do realize what you're asking right? You do know motorcycle riders consider their bikes their most prized possession?"

"Duh, I only hang around you guys all the time, of course I know. Most of you have an obsession bordering from unhealthy to downright perverted."

"I won't argue with that, but you've seen my bike, it's a custom job. I've spent almost as much money on aftermarket as I did on the bike itself."

"I know, that's why I want to ride it."

"Yeah, that's not going to happen, that bike means more to me than anything."

"There's nothing you want from me that's worth that?" she asked brazenly taking a sip of her beer.

I deliberately looked at her body, "Oh, I can think of something but I'm pretty sure you won't like it."

She rolled her eyes as I pointedly stared at her chest.

"Why do guys always go there?" she asked.

"Hey, you brought up betting, not me and you're the one insinuating."

"Yeah, well, that's off the table, so think of something else if you want to bet."

"So how crazy are you talking here?" I asked.

She shifted to face me better causing her leg to move from mine, I immediately felt the loss of warmth from her leg, looking down I frowned.

"Think low R rating, not X."

"That's a good rating," I said.

Realizing that I couldn't be too blatant but she might be willing to do something a little bit crazy I quickly came up with an idea.

"Ok, how about you be my maid for the weekend, complete with outfit," I whispered.

She glanced back at me and mulled it over for a second while looking around to make sure nobody was paying attention to us, "That's possible. By weekend you mean..."

"Friday night to Sunday."

"You have to feed me the entire time."

"Done."

"What do I have to do?"

"Cook, clean, whatever I want, but you have to wear the maid outfit all weekend."

"Who buys it?"

"I will."

"I get to pick it."

Even though we were whispering I made sure to emphasize my next words, "HEEEELLLLLLL NO! I'm telling you right now I'm going to find the smallest outfit I can, if I can find one that's sheer I will, and it won't have a back! It'll damn near be a lacy black apron."

"WHAT?!" she whined.

"Hey, I'm putting up my bike! Not to mention she has to win in 60 seconds or I lose. You're getting damn good odds to make this bet. Even if you do lose, what, you have to show me your butt for the weekend? Ohhhh big deal," I whispered sarcastically.

Her eyes narrowed and she seemed a little offended as she said, "Hey, I don't show my butt to just anybody."

I looked at the television, the fight was getting ready to start, they were entering the ring and beginning introductions. So I needed to speed the negotiation up a little.

Not wanting her to get mad I quickly told her, "I don't think you do but I'm hoping you'll show it to me. Mostly because I think it's perfect and would pretty much kill to see it."

I wasn't lying or exaggerating when I said this. She had a lean body and one of the best asses I'd ever seen in my life. She was wearing a tight black tank top with the words "Talk shit, get hit" emblazoned across the chest, with a short denim miniskirt that showed off her tanned muscular legs. I knew from her Facebook page she was a workout fanatic and constantly eating egg whites and avocados and healthy crap like that, but despite this obvious character flaw I thought she was awesome.

My comment mollified her because she grinned and a moment later said, "All right, just for you I'll take the chance. One minute! If your girl wins, I'll be your maid for the weekend but if she doesn't, I get your bike from a Sunday to Sunday on the week of the motorcycle rally. Deal?"

"Deal," I said as I shook her hand again. We turn back to the television as the bell rings for the first round.

Fourteen seconds later...

"You've got to be kidding me..."

Eva stared at the television open mouthed and with a look of utter disbelief. I tried to be nonchalant as they replayed the fight, but inwardly I was doing a victory dance.

Admittedly, I didn't really expect Ronda to win that fast but I sure as hell wasn't complaining.

Eva looked at me, I avoided her gaze and sipped my beer.

"Wipe that stupid smile off your face or so help me god I'll crack my beer bottle over your head!"

"What? I didn't say anything," I told her innocently. No matter how hard I tried though I couldn't stop smiling. I leaned away as she growled at me.

"I can practically see you gloating and it makes me want to beat you senseless."

Leaning towards me, I watched as her nostrils flared and her eyes took on a mock hateful glare, (at least I hoped it was mock). I saw her knuckles turn white as she gripped her beer.

Trying to lighten her mood, "Wow, somebody's a sore loser, don't blame me your girl sucks."

"Jesus freaking Christ, 14 seconds? I could've last longer than that, 14 FUCKING SECONDS! Arghhhhh!"

Everybody around us was now talking about the fight and how quickly it went.

Suddenly one of her friends laughed and called out, "Hey Eva, did you just lose a hundred dollars to Michael? Damn girl, that sucks!"

Thank god nobody overheard us talking about the second bet or everyone would be making a lot more fun of her.

She turned and glared, "Thanks, I hadn't realized how bad it sucked till you mentioned it. Any other dumb ass comments?" she said sarcastically.

Everybody laughed so I decided to leave her alone, I stood up to stretch, Eva noticed and looked up at me.

"Where are you going?" she growled.

"Nowhere, I'm getting ready to run in case you try to hit me," I grinned.

"So I was wondering if you'd go get me another beer, this one's pretty empty," I held it up and shook it so she saw the bottle was empty.

She arched her eyebrow and asked, "Why would I do that?"

I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Call it practice."

Looking down, her face and chest were flushed bright red and her nipples were hard through her tank top. I wasn't sure if I hit a nerve with the comment, the bet, or if it was the alcohol affecting her.

She saw my glance and looked down at her chest, glancing back up at me, "That doesn't mean anything," she said.

"What?" I said innocently.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Maybe you like the idea of being my maid?" I suggested.

She laughed, "Shut the hell up, sit down and let me vent."

Noticing that she hadn't denied my insinuation I looked at her very seriously, "You know I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, right?"

She paused and looked at me, clearing her throat she asked, "Really?"

"Without a doubt," I said. I moved to go get another beer and her hand reached to my leg and put gentle pressure on it.

"Stay," she said, she stood and walked into the kitchen, a few seconds later she was back with two fresh bottles of Blue Moon. I sat down as she handed me one and she sat on the coffee table across from me and whispered so nobody else could hear, "Don't get used to this."

Taking a sip of her beer, "So you're going to have me wear a maid outfit and panties huh?"

I nodded, "With the cute ruffled ones, or maybe a thong, we'll see what I can find."

She stared at me for a few seconds then looked around making sure the coast was clear, turning back to me she locked my eyes with hers then moved her legs slightly apart. I noticed the movement and looked down, keeping my composure was hard since I saw the red silk of her panties, she stayed that way for a while before she closed her legs again.

"Consider that a down payment," she said sipping her beer.

Swallowing, I nodded, it was hard to concentrate with that fresh in my mind. I looked into her dark brown eyes for a moment and as our eyes locked it seemed as if time stopped, the background noise faded away and for a brief moment an unspoken communication passed between us.

The moment passed and I glanced down, noticing the swell of her breasts straining her tanktop. Looking back up she had a predatory smile, like even though she lost the bet she knew she had the upper hand.

I took another swig of beer.

"14 freaking seconds..." I heard her mumble.

*****

I was reading in my living room when I heard the knock at the door.

The moment of truth was here. I looked at my iPhone, 5:30 pm. I'd been anticipating this moment all week and had mixed feelings of elation and dread. I knew Eva was at the door ready to honor our bet. I'd gotten off work early this afternoon and had been home for a few hours already. I walked toward the front door; passing by my hallway mirror I paused to make sure I was presentable. My reflection showed my short black hair and lean military physique, I was barefoot and dressed in jeans and a black shirt with the yellow batman logo stenciled across the front.

For some reason I felt like a kid on a first date, and wasn't sure how to act. Why the hell was I so nervous? It wasn't a date, she had lost a bet and was paying me back. Simple really, why should I be nervous? I mean, it's not like I'm shy or anything, the biggest reason I hadn't asked her out yet was because I hadn't really been sure what I wanted in a relationship myself. I didn't know if I did or didn't want something, but I finally realized it didn't matter. After this weekend I'd ask her out and worry about a relationship later, either we'd work or not, who knows.

Shaking my head, I walked to the front door and opened it.

My heart dropped!

For the love of god!

She was gorgeous!

She stood in my doorway wearing a grey pencil skirt and a white work blouse with a pair of black heels completing the outfit. She was wearing dark sunglasses and her raven hair flowed free around her face and perfect white smile.

"Are you going to invite me in or stand there gawking at me with your mouth open all night?" she asked.

Apparently, I was staring a bit too long.

"Huh, ... Oh, uh, sorry, yeah, come on in."

Great start, I felt like an idiot. No matter how cool I tried to play it this girl kept throwing me for a loop.

I caught a faint whiff of lavender as she walked past me into my living room.

Walking behind her I noticed her looking around my house, finally she turned to me, put a hand on her hip and said, "Well?"

"Yeah... Well, here we are. Can I get you a drink or anything?"

"I'm fine."

We stood there awkwardly for a few moments.

Sighing, she took off her glasses and cleared her throat, "I have to be honest, I'm nervous as hell."

"You know, if I'm completely honest, so am I."

We stare at each other for a second before we laugh, easing the tension out of the room.

"You're nervous?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Why, what do you have to be nervous about?"

I looked her in the eyes, "Let's say I don't want to screw up a chance."

For a moment she stared back then nodded understanding, "Fair enough."

"Guess I don't need to ask what you're nervous about."

She chuckled, "No, I guess you don't."

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

"No, not yet."

"Tell you what, why don't we have a nice dinner and we'll ease into the situation. I'll show you my place and then we'll eat. If after dinner you decide you can't go through with it, I'm not going to push it."

"That sounds great, and for the record, you're not."

I looked at her quizzically.

Turning away from me, "Screwing up your chance."

I gave her the tour of my three-bedroom townhouse, I used a light grey and dark wood motif on all my furniture and draping's, and kept everything meticulously neat and orderly. Halfway through the tour I noticed a curious expression begin to develop on her face, and after I showed her my room and the kitchen she paused.

"Did you clean this house today?"

"No, why?"

"It's spotless," she said.

"I'm a Gunnery Sergeant in the Marine Corps, what did you expect?" I replied.

"Not this, I've been to the houses of other Marines and they don't look like this."

"I may have a touch of OCD and keep my house spotless, but I promise I didn't clean it or do anything special beyond what I normally do."

"I was about to ask 'what the hell do you need a maid for?' What could I possibly clean in this house?"

Laughing, "Yeah, not much and to be honest if you moved things to clean or change the position of anything, you're liable to give me a heart attack. I know where everything is and I'd have a stroke if you messed up my system."

She opened a cupboard and peered inside, "Oh my god, you're a freak of nature. Please tell me these food cans aren't alphabetized?"

"Uh... yeah... uh... maybe a little."

She laughed again, "This is too funny, were you always like this or is it a Marine thing?"

"I've always been like this. I came into boot camp and was amazed that not everybody in the Marines is the same. Hell, it's part of the reason I joined, I like the structure."

"You're hilarious."

I showed her the rest of the house and we ended at the spare bedroom. As soon as we walked in her eyes were drawn to the maid outfit hanging from a hook on the closet door.

She walked over to stand in front without touching it as she examined it.

Looking back at me, "Well, it's certainly small."

I shrugged.

Like most maid's outfit, it was black with white lace trim and a matching white lace headpiece with a black satin ribbon choker. When she looked at me again, I pointed to the pair of black fishnet thigh high stockings in a package on the end table next to the bed.

She nodded and went back to her inspection, pulling one side away from the closet she looked at the back, "Oh wow," she breathed.

As I'd promised, it was backless.

"You weren't kidding, were you?"

I shook my head, "Nope."

"Just this huh, no ruffled panties?"

"I not going to force you, but no, I decided no panties," I said.

She rolled her eyes with a sigh, "So what now?"

"Dinner?"

"Okay."

"Where would you like to eat?"

She paused to think, biting her lip.

God she was beautiful, it was hard to not stare at her full sensual lips, and did she practice that pose for god's sake? One eyebrow arched, hand on her hip, one leg bent... it practically oozed sex appeal. She had to do that on purpose, nobody was this damn sexy on accident.

Arghhhhhh!

Resisting the urge to cross the room, grab her and kiss her I settled for clearing my throat, "Well?"

"Hmmmm, how bout Italian?"

"Sounds great, I know a little place not too far from here. Let me change really quick and we'll go."

"Great, while you change, I'll grab my bag from the car."

"Sounds good," I said as I ran to my room and changed to a pair of black slacks with a dark red collared shirt.

We hopped in my black crew cab truck and I drove to the restaurant, we chatted about inconsequential things and quickly arrived. After we sat, she ordered a bottle of wine and I decided on shrimp scampi while she ordered chicken alfredo. We talked and ate and had a nice time, and for dessert we ordered a crème brule to share. By this end she'd had a few glasses of wine and seemed to be feeling good.

"It's not that I don't want to have fun or that I'm a spoiler, but how about we hold off on any more wine?" I said.

She arched her eyebrow in a question, I swear she practiced that move.

Speaking quickly, "I don't want anything to ruin tonight, and too much alcohol will make me feel awkward, like I'm taking advantage. Plus, I don't want to blow any chance with you."

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,786 Followers