The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

"Where's the coffeemaker?" she asked. "I can't find it."

"I don't have one."

She froze while bent over looking inside another shelf, I tried not to stare at her ass again, but from the position she was in it was practically the only thing visible. I noticed her knuckles had turned white as she held onto the cabinet door.

I was getting a little concerned.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" gritting her teeth and slowly straightening.

"Uhhhhmmmm..."

Turning to face me "SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" she said as her eyes took on a dangerous glint.

I was torn, she looked really mad but the affect was ruined by her hair in such wild disarray. Still I sensed that if I laughed the results would not be good for me.

"What kind of happy horseshit is this? You don't have coffee, you don't have any good breakfast stuff, not a single muffin or donut or anything."

She was ranting and her voice had raised to dangerous levels, halfway through her tirade my eyes accidentally flicked toward legs.

"And you... Oh hell no," she said.

"Huh?"

She grabbed a loaf of bread from the counter and threw it at me, I ducked and it hit the wall behind me.

"You have the nerve to stare at my legs and ass and you don't have anything in this house that a sane person would eat. You freaking health loving, bark eating idiot," she screeched. "GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE COFFE AND A FREAKING BLUEBERRY MUFFIN!"

She looked down searching for other things to throw so I backed away, grabbed my keys and wallet off the counter, and ran for the front door while hastily throwing my shirt back on.

"GOD DAMN IDIOT, WHEN YOU INVITE SOMEBODY OVER HOW ABO..."

Her voice cut out as I closed the front door and ten seconds later, I was in my car driving away.

Driving to the nearest Krispy Kreme I bought her two jumbo coffee's and two blueberry muffins and a couple of donuts to boot.

I drove back home and made a mental note to get some supplies for her later that day.

"Should probably find out what she wants for lunch and dinner, so she doesn't kill me," I muttered to myself as I pulled in the driveway.

Easing the front door open I peeked in and called out, "Hello."

"In here," I heard.

I glanced in the dining room, she was sitting at the table with her arms crossed, glaring at me with murder in her eyes.

I set the coffee and muffins down in front of her and stepped back, without a word she popped the lid, added some cream and sugar, and took a huge gulp. Sighing she set the cup down, grabbed the bag, peered inside, sniffed, scowled at me and snatched a muffin and took a huge bite.

She frowned at me as she chewed and after a few seconds she picked up her coffee and alternated between drinks and bites. I carefully took a seat opposite from her.

Neither of us spoke as she ate her breakfast frowning at me the whole time.

"Don't ever do that again."

"No problem," I said.

I watched her eat for a minute, waiting for her to say something.

Nothing happened so finally I spoke, "Are you going to apologize?"

"For what?"

She was genuinely confused and as I looked at her, I realized in her mind I was the one who had done something wrong.

"Never mind," I said.

She frowned at me and shook her head, "Damn weirdo," she muttered.

"So how bout we make a small list and get what you're going to need the rest of the time you're here," I said.

"Fine," she said standing and walking toward her room.

"Where do you go shopping?" she called out.

I walked toward her room so we wouldn't have to scream at each other, "I usually hit the grocery store at the next corner.".

With her door wide open I walked up to it without a thought.

She was dressing with her back to me, she had thrown my shirt on the bed and pulled her hair into a ponytail, she was tugging on a pair of jeans over a black thong. I looked into the room's wall mirror and saw her boobs in the reflection, she looked up and our eye's met. She buttoned her jeans without any sense of embarrassment or shyness and grabbed her blouse off the dresser while looking in the mirror to talk to me.

"Do they have any non-vile food or is it all that healthy crap you eat?" she asked.

"They have regular food there," I replied. I was awestruck by her body, her nipples were small, dark, and hard and stood out from the smooth flesh of her tits. I saw the faint trace of a bikini top, with light triangles framing her chest. Pausing she looked me in the eyes and straightened her back, seemingly proud to show them to me.

"Good," she said, pulling a small black crop top over her head, the shirt was tight and left her toned stomach on display.

She adjusted it and straightened herself then looked at me in the mirror, "Let's go."

*****

I pushed the shopping cart through the aisles as she figured out what she would need for the weekend and next three weeks.

"I can't believe you don't have any decent cereal," she said. "Damn bark loving hippie."

I laughed as she teased me and we found the cereal aisle.

"I thought you loved healthy food, isn't that all you eat? I see your Instagram posts, you're like a fitness fanatic."

"NOT for breakfast," she emphasized. "I eat whatever I want for breakfast, the rest of the day I eat healthy."

"Yeah, because that makes perfect sense," I said.

"Breakfast gets you started, after that I can handle anything," she replied.

"So what do you want?"

"Hmmm, how about one box of cocoa puffs, and one of frosted flakes, that should last me a while."

"Cool, now let's go find you some coffee, I know nothing about it so you need to tell me what you want."

Walking down the aisle side by side she said, "I still can't believe you don't drink coffee. You realize that's pretty close to a deal breaker with me?"

"Really?"

She turned to face me, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're a communist sent here to spy on us. That's the only reason I may go out on a date with you, to see if I'm right."

"Lots of people don't drink coffee."

"Yeah, lots of sick weirdo people, who I'll never date."

"That big a deal huh?"

"Well, if you're not a communist you've got to be a serial killer."

"Soooooooo, you don't mind hanging out or dating a communist slash serial killer?" I asked.

"You give really good foot rubs," she deadpanned.

"As long as there's an upside."

"Yeah, that's what I figure too."

We reached the coffee aisle and she studied a few before selecting two bags.

"Wait, you have the nerve to call me a serial killer after this morning? You're the psycho who went crazy."

"Being unstable is part of the womanly mystique."

"Huh? Wait, what? Uhhhh, should I be worried?"

"You do see that I'm Hispanic right? That means I'll stab you, knock you out, throw a pot at your head and then have your dinner hot on the table by seven," she laughed.

"I'm not sure if you're joking or not but I am a little concerned."

"Hey, I'm warning you now, if you don't heed the crazy signs, not my problem."

"Well, one sign I can definitely read is you are not a morning person, psycho much?"

"A woman is not psycho," she said primly. "I was slightly upset about the lack of proper nutrition in your house."

"You scared the hell out of me, I wasn't sure what to think. That was a hell of a way to start my day. I had to run around getting you breakfast and I was still hot and sweaty from my exercise."

"Not my problem, if you know you're going to have a guest be prepared."

"Like I'd know to prepare for that."

"You prepared my outfit just fine, you had no problem thinking that far ahead," she said, tilting her head and looked at me sarcastically.

"Point," I said. "You still could've said thank you for breakfast."

"You were well rewarded for breakfast," she said drily. "Or should I have closed my door when I changed?"

I looked down at her chest, remembering the view in the mirror, apparently that was her way of apologizing.

"No, that was better than an apology but I still say out of the two of us you're the pyscho serial killer."

"Go ahead and keep talking smart ass, see what happens," she glowered.

Laughing at her, "What you going to do to me? You're like a buck twenty, I'm 190."

Straight faced, she arched a brow and looked at me and spoke in a heavy Spanish accent, "You got to fall asleep sooner or later cabron."

I thought we were joking but the seriousness of her voice actually scared me a little so I quit talking and pushed the cart.

"Hmph, that's what I thought," she said.

We got home without any incidents. I'd supplied her with enough "real food" as she put it to keep her satisfied for the next few weeks and we'd go shopping again as needed.

"What now?" she asked.

"I was going to watch the basketball game this afternoon."

"I guess I'll change over then."

"If you want, no pressure," I said. I was still a little concerned about our earlier conversation so I didn't want to push her. She seemed like a great person but she had a devil of a temper.

My emotions must have shown on my face because with the same heavy accent as earlier she said "Don't worry Papi," while reaching up to caress the side of my face. "It may be scary, but I promise, its one hell of a ride."

With that comment she walked away while I stood there wondering.

Quickly I heard the shower running so I took care of a few chores while she got ready. Pretty soon she came out in the maid outfit again.

"So do I have to wear this the rest of the day?"

"Uhm, I don't know I haven't really thought about it."

"Don't you want to change it up or anything?"

"Considering I didn't think you'd go through with it I consider this pretty good," I laughed.

"You didn't think of anything else to wear?"

"Not really, no."

"Would you be open to other ideas?"

"I don't see why not."

"How about I wear my tank top and panties the rest of the day? Would that be a good substitute for the maid outfit?

Shrugging, "Sure."

"Because this thing is cute, but it's not very comfortable."

"That's fine," I said.

She turned around and walked back into her room and a few minutes later came out wearing a white spaghetti strap top and a white cotton thong.

"Don't we look all innocent," I said.

She wiggled her eyebrows at me and did a pirouette displaying her toned butt. She arched her feet to show of the musculature of her legs and making her ass more tantalizing.

"Does this look innocent?" she said smacking her ass. "I have a bod made for sin and an ass made for spanking."

I could tell she liked teasing me and I was pretty sure she liked me commenting on her body as long as I stayed respectful.

"Maybe not so much innocent as jaw dropping," I said. "I especially love those two little purple marks on your cheeks."

She blushed red and looked down, "Hmph," was all she said.

"I'm going to go clean up now. I'll be out in a few."

I showered and threw on some jeans and another nerd shirt, blue with superman logo, then came back out.

"What's the plan for the rest of the day?" she asked.

"The same thing we do every day Pinky, try and take over the world!"

She laughed, "I used to love that show."

The rest of the afternoon was spent around the house enjoying each other's company. We ate lunch, watched TV, and I studied my law books a little. In general, it was a relaxing Saturday afternoon.

She stayed in her panties and every so often would get up to do something, always making sure to turn around and display her butt to me, I got the distinct impression she wanted me to admire it. Obligingly whenever she walked out of the room, I paused whatever I was doing and watched her walk away.

Once I asked her to grab me a Coke from the fridge and when she came back, she bent low at the waist to set it on the table next to me. My eyes went to her boobs and I was treated to a beautiful show down the front of her shirt, her tight shirt allowed me to see the valley between her tits. When she stood up, I saw her nipples poking against the material of her shirt. Thinking back, I remembered that her nipples were hard every time she showed off to me, I realized she might be an exhibitionist.

When she turned to walk away, I reached out and gave her butt a gentle pinch.

She startled for a second and froze but after a moment walked back to her chair quietly and sat down facing me.

"Thank you," I said holding up the soda and tilting my head.

"You're welcome," she nodded.

I continued to read my books and she read a magazine, over the next hour I finished and as I took my last sip, I set it back on the table.

"Is that done?"

Looking up at her I didn't understand what she was talking about.

Tilting her chin toward me, "The Coke?"

"Oh yeah, I'm done."

Without another word she stood up and walked over to pick the can up, turning away from me and stood there.

I was staring at her butt when I realized she wasn't moving. After a couple of seconds, she gave a heavy breath and shifted her weight. Puzzled I realized I was missing something. Then it hit me and I reached over and lightly pinched her butt again.

She immediately straightened and quietly walked away.

After that, every time she passed by me, I touched her ass. If I didn't notice her, she would pause and stand there until I did. She never said anything and always waited for me to initiate contact.

Sometimes it was just a slight graze, sometimes it was a light pinch, sometimes it was a trailing of fingers across her skin, and sometimes it was a firm cupping. Neither of us said a word and we pretended like nothing was happening.

The day passed quickly and after dinner she came up with a plan.

"I have an idea, let's sit on the couch, drink some wine and talk."

"Ok, sounds good," I said. "But I'll drink crown and coke, you drink wine."

"Perfect."

"So what are we going to talk about?" I asked.

"Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me..." she laughed while mimicking the Salt-N-Pepa song.

"Sex?"

"Yes, I want to hear all the crazy stuff you've done or want to do."

"So it's just me?"

"No, for everything you tell me, I'll tell you something equal."

"I like this."

"Any rules?"

"None that I can think of."

"Let's do it," I said. "Who goes first?"

"You're a guy, you go first."

"True but my house, and you came up with it. Plus, let's face it, I want to know what level you're on. I might come out with some crazy fantasy and you'll get up and leave. If you talk first that will give me an idea."

"Hmmmm, okay, that's fair, I guess.

"Great, let's hear it," I said.

*****

(Eva)

"Great, let's hear it," he said.

"What to say first..." I said biting my lip.

For a moment I was lost in thought, how far should I take this? I'd already gone much farther with him than I'd ever planned. I wasn't a prude, and in fact I had a pretty wild side, but I also didn't want to push things or go too fast with him too soon.

I'd been eyeing Michael for months, when he first come around, I'd been impressed with his attitude. Not all bluster and show, he had a quiet confidence coupled with toned athletic body that I wanted to ravage.

I was surprised that none of the girls had tried to get with him, until I found out a few had tried. He took them on dates and they said they had fun but nobody scored anything more than a couple dates with him.

I'd heard he'd got out of a bad relationship so it seemed like he just wasn't rushing into things.

Which was perfect for me since my last relationship had been a disaster, maybe we'd both be ready at the same time?

I knew he'd asked my friends about me, so there was definitely an attraction and the date last night had unquestionably shown there was chemistry. Just thinking about it was getting me worked up, it'd been a long time since I had sex and I'd been feeling very frisky lately. Better clamp down on those thoughts right now or I'll end up naked on all fours.

I had a pleasant image of him taking me doggy style and pulling my hair, maybe I should say that? No, too much too fast. I want to shock him, not have him lose control or think I'm a slut.

Thinking quickly, I had to balance this. I liked his answers about a relationship last night, I was glad he wasn't shy but he wanted to make sure that he was ready for whatever this becomes and I can appreciate that. Also, his confidence was sexy, I enjoyed that fact that he gave as good as he got. Most men fawned over me, it's so annoying, especially when I can tell all they want to do is sleep with me.

For sure he had a crazy streak, but I liked it, it matched mine.

So now it was only a matter of how much I wanted to tease him, how much did I want to get him worked up? How best to shock him!

I leaned forward till our faces were inches apart, "I love oral!" I whispered.

His eyes went wide for a second, "Well who doesn't?" he quietly laughed. I smelled the coke and whiskey on his breath, for some reason it turned me on.

"True, but I really get into it, I love everything about it."

"Giving or receiving?"

"Both."

"Tell me why."

"I love getting oral because it's naughty. I mean as a girl I let this guy kiss me, then move me to the bed, then I let him unbutton my pants or hike up my skirt and then I'm down to my panties in front of him. Then he slides those down my legs and before you know it BAM, I'm naked. I mean, it's so fantastic if you think about it. When a guy gets naked, I admire it but he's not nearly as exposed as I am, as a girl I'm lying on my back and my legs are completely spread. How submissive is that? How vulnerable? He gets to see all my beauty and imperfections at the same time! It's so terrific and scary and awesome at the same time!"

"Then his head moves between my legs, and really, how much more intimate can it get? I like to watch as his face moves toward my pussy."

His eyes got wide again when I said pussy. I can tell he likes that because he shifted in his seat. If that's not a sure sign he's getting worked up I don't know what is, time for another shocker.

"I keep my pussy smooth with a small racing stripe so I can feel every lick of his tongue."

I almost laughed cause I swear his eyes are going to pop out of his head. A boyfriend once told me that guys love it when a girl talks dirty. I liked being vulgar, it felt wicked.

"And when he's so close that I can feel his breath on my skin I like to wrap my legs around him, I'll rest my ankles against his back. He'll usually look up at me then, I'll wait for him to start and when he finally uses his tongue, I go wild. I love that first long slow lick. If he does that, I'll reward him, I'll throw my head back, grab the sheets and give a loud moan."

"That's so sexy, I love it when a girl does that," he said.

"I know, most guys do, that's why I called it a reward," I laughed.

"I'm surprised you use the word 'pussy,'" he said.

"Well, we are talking dirty, I don't use it in conversations but if I'm talking naughty to a guy, well then..."

"Are we talking naughty?" he asked.

"You tell me."

"I love it," he said.

I continued, "I love the feel of a tongue, the way it feels when he licks that crease where my leg meets."

This was too fun, I opened my legs a little and pointed to the crease between my leg and body. I stroked it a few times to show where I liked it watching his face the whole time. He swallowed and his eyes never left my panties.

"The soft licks to tease, the strong licks up the middle, the thrusting of his tongue inside me. It's fun to watch as a guy goes down on you and I like to give little moans of encouragement and if he's doing really good, I'm gasping for air, I also like his hands holding my thighs down, or moving lower and cupping my ass."

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers