The Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

I bite my lip as I talk, I know most guys love that and sure enough he has to shift in his seat again. I can feel my nipples getting hard as my own arousal threatens me, I'm so worked up they practically ache right now.

"It's always sexy when a woman enjoys what we're doing," he said.

I close my eyes and sigh, "Believe me, I enjoy it. I like the buildup, at first, he's licking and I'm moaning. Then as it continues my hips thrust forward. Just a little at first, to let him know he's doing it right and I'll run my hands through his hair too, maybe grab it, tug it a little if he hits a nice spot."

I start acting out a little, matching my movements to my words. "His licks become stronger and deeper and it feels really good so my thrusting gets a little stronger. At the same time, I'm grabbing his head, fingers tangling in his hair, forcing him to keep licking the spots that I like, my butt's clenching and his hands have moved to my ass and are grabbing it tight. I'll wrap my legs around his head as the momentum builds and it becomes a war between us. He's trying to dominate me with his tongue and I'm trying to cum and pretty much willing to do anything at that moment."

I lean back on the couch and trace my panties with my fingers as I talk, my voice becoming faster, "By now I'm practically screaming and we're sweating and I'm thrashing around on the bed. My hips are thrusting against his face and my hands are about to rip his hair out if he dares to stop, his tongue is deep inside me and hitting the right spots. It drives me wild when he licks my clit or takes it in his mouth and gently sucks on it, then at the height of passion, I cum..."

I open my eyes and see he's staring at me with his mouth open. I love the look on his face, that one got me worked up as much as it did him. The entire time I imagined it was his tongue, his face, with that hint of stubble grazing my thighs, my fingers twisting in that dark hair.

God, why do girls have to be the ones to have self-control? I wanted to let him rip off all my clothes and have wild animal sex with him all night long. Is that too much to ask? I can't wait to ride him long and slow.

But instead I clear my throat...

"Huh, oh yeah..." he actually blushes as he looks down smiling guiltily.

Poor guy, I'm tormenting him now, he's constantly shifting in his seat. I can see the tent in his pants but I pretend not to notice.

"Anyway, that moment when I cum is electric, my mind goes blank, my body tenses and I feel everything as pleasure racks my body. The nerves in my sex are so sensitive, it's like I can feel the texture of his tongue and his breath against my skin at that moment. Time stands still for a heartbeat that feels like an eternity..."

I pause, silent...

"Wow," he whispers.

"Yeah, that's totally going to be a requirement for my husband, if he can't do that to me, deal breaker!"

He laughs.

"What about you?" he asked.

"What about me?"

"What are you offering him?"

"I said I like to give and receive, didn't I?" I said. "I love to give blow jobs too."

"Marry me?"

Laughing, "Not yet big fella, you got to put in some effort to earn the prize."

But damned if you aren't a prize yourself.

"So tell me how you give a blow job."

"Well... my favorite is to give a guy a blow job when he's mad at me, even though I'm in a submissive position, I'm in control, and if he's mad at me, it's so sexy." Laughing, "Sometimes I'll do things just to piss a guy off so that I can give him a blowjob. It's a power struggle, I like when a man runs the relationship but I like it when I can surprise him too, when we've gotten into an argument or whatever."

"How do you surprise him?"

"I'll go to the bedroom and strip down to my panties and walk out. The look on his face is priceless. I'll walk toward him then I'll push him against a wall. No kissing or anything, I don't want it to be romantic, I want it to be raw. I'll look in his eyes and drop to my knees. Without ever breaking eye contact I'll unzip his pants and tug him free. Then I'll pull his pants down to mid-thigh, no lower. If he's not hard at this point, I'm pretty sure he's gay."

"I can't imagine that problem has come up too much."

Laughing, "Not really, no."

"So I'm still looking in his eyes as I fondle him, that's important, you have to lay the groundwork for a good blow job. I want him glaring at me because he's mad but at the same time he knows what I'm about to do so he'll forgive me for whatever I did. I start by stroking him lightly up and down a few times, then wrap my hands around him and give a gentle squeeze. That makes him breathe hard."

"Hell, it's making me breathe hard just hearing it," he said.

While I'm talking, he squirms in his seat again and I know he's telling the truth. I'm so tempted to see if he wants a 'demonstration.'

Instead I act nonchalant and continue, "Then I'll wrap my fingers around the base and make a circular motion. Basically, I'm doing everything I can to drive you wild."

"You?"

"Well, him, you, whatever, you know what I mean."

"Uh huh," he said.

I feel the sexual tension in that gaze, I see the look in his eyes, he knows he took back a little bit of power from me with that slip up. We know we're imagining this happening between us.

"So why do you want to drive 'him' wild?" he asked, emphasizing the word.

I decide to play the same game, "Because I want HIM to break eye contact first. If he does, I know I own HIM! I may be the one on my knees but I'm in control."

"I've never thought of it like that. I thought most girls like the man to control?"

"I do, I want a man to own me, but that doesn't mean I don't occasionally like to show him who wears the panties!"

"Fair enough," he said.

"When he finally looks away and moans and pulls his head back, that's when I start. First, I swirl my tongue around the head, I know it's sensitive, so I like to kiss it and tease it for a minute or so. Then I give him a few nice licks up and down the shaft. You have to use lots of tongue. By this time his penis should be nice and wet from my tongue and the whole time I'm making circular motions with my fingers at the base. I usually glance up at this moment to see if he's watching, and he gets extra points if he is."

"I'll have to remember that," he said.

I wink at him, "To continue, I look up at you and if you're watching I'll lock eyes as I take you into my mouth. I'll deep throat you a couple times to get your reaction. Important note, girls like to hear noise just as much as guys like it. We don't want you all quiet, we want to hear moans, and 'yeah baby' and know that we're doing good."

"Oh believe me, I'll let you know, I have no problem with that. Hell, if you want proof right now..."

I laugh, "Keep it in your pants big guy..." but if you only knew how close I was to taking you up on that offer.

"Well you're the one the keeps saying 'you.'"

"Slip of the tongue."

"Uh huh, sure."

Shaking my head, I tell him, "Anyway, at that point it's a game using various techniques to get him to cum. I like him standing because I like it when his knees buckle, when he can't hold himself upright anymore because it feels so good. I'll occasionally look up into his eyes, but I really try to concentrate on giving good head. I try everything, I might let go of his dick and grab his butt with both hands as I deep throat him. I may grab the shaft with both hands making small circular motions with my hands while I swirl my tongue around the tip. I'll lick one side of the shaft as I stroke the other side with my fingers. You have to vary the technique, after a while I can feel his cock pulse and then he makes those little thrusting motions with his hips. That's when you know too deep throat, that's when he starts fucking your mouth. That's also when I show him, I'm his. I'll grab his ass as he deep throats me, I love it, especially if he grabs my hair and is being all rough. When he cums I can feel his dick throbbing in my mouth and I keep sucking, that generally makes his knees go weak."

"Damn girl, that's hot, so do you swallow when you give head?" he laughs.

Grinning, "Of course, I never understand why girls get all hysterical about swallowing. For god's sake if I have your dick in my mouth, I'm supposed to be squeamish when you cum? That's the line?"

"I never thought about it that way," he laughed. "So tell me more EVA," he said, playfully emphasizing my name.

*****

To be continued...

Note: Comments always appreciated.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers