The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing Domme is prepared for evening of service.
1k words
4.43
39.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preparation

Sir Damian removed the suction device from my right nipple. He flicked the tip with his finger, watching my eyes for a response. "I know you are wondering what these lovely little posts are for," he said as he began untangling the chains. "The chains slip over the posts and are attached to your collar to help hold these lovely decorations in place. The screws might not be enough." I must have shuddered, because he flashed a dazzling smile.

He pulled a black leather collar from the same box that had held the chains. I saw that there were more items remaining. The color was very wide and studded with small rings. "It's been a long time since you wore a collar, hasn't it? " he asked. "Some of my girls tell me it's a direct line to the pussy." He clasped the collar behind my neck, moving my laced hands out slightly, then moving them back into position.

He then proceeded to slip the end ring of each chain on the four posts of each clamp. He drew the chains on the top posts up to fasten them to the front of the collar. The pain as the teeth slid deeper into my nipples was overwhelming. He watch my eyes and waited a few minutes before pulling the chains from the outside of each clamp around to my back, where he crossed them and fastened them to the back of the collar. Again, this caused the teeth to sink deeper into my swollen flesh. He teased the tip of each nipple with his tongue, causing them to swell and stiffen and push more firmly against the teeth. He crossed the chains from the lower posts between my breasts and fastened these to the side of the collar. He grinned wickedly and bounced my breasts. I almost fainted from my pain, but I did not drop my arms.

He pulled the remaining set of chains, those from the inner posts, up to the center of the collar. This last attachment, combined with the weight of my breasts, produced a constant throbbing . My poor swollen nipples had lost almost all feeling. He pushed my elbows back, which caused my breasts to thrust forward. "You didn't think we were through, did you?" he asked, as he produced a quantity a small screws with sharpened ends. Each post on the clamp appeared to have several holes and he busied himself with inserting the screws so that the sharp ends dug into my nipples on all sides. "I've left a couple of holes at the top empty, " he explained, "for the needles."

The look on my face betrayed me. "Remember our negotiation, my sweet. I can pierce you temporarily," he reminded me.

He attached a leash to my collar and tugged it. "Up!" he commanded, helping me to slide off his thighs and place my wobbly legs on the floor. My hands were still laced behind my neck. He unclasped them and pulled them behind my back. With one of his large hands circling my wrists, he walked me several steps toward a curtained area. He placed a blindfold over my eyes and I felt the breeze as he pulled back the curtain.

He led me backwards until my naked bottom touched a cold metal object, possibly a table. He lifted each foot onto what felt like a small platform, then instructed me to place my hands on either side of my bottom and to lift myself up. My butt made contact with the coldest metal I had ever felt. He pushed me backwards and my back and shoulders hit the ice-cold metal. He ran a strap around my waist pinning me what I now realized was either a medical exam or a surgical table. He pulled my arms out to each side and I heard a metallic click as he apparently brought some extensions into place. He strapped my wrists and upper arms to the extensions.

Sir Damian was humming as he fiddled with the edge of the table below my butt. All of a sudden, I felt as thought my butt was hangng in mid-air, but he swiftly bound my legs into the stirrups. I hated medical play, but I was his for the duration.

"Comfy?" he asked, and I wished that my silence had not been a part of the bargain. "I want you clean and smooth for tonight's festivities, " he said as he draped a hot, wet cloth from my bellybutton on down. He removed the cloth and smoothed a warm, creamy substance on my unshaved pussy. I next expected to feel the scrape of the razor.

Instead, I felt a lubed dildo tease into me. He pushed and twisted it in just a bit at a time. It was very large and painful. "Just relax, " he instructed. "I know you are very tight and I don't want you to hurt unnecessarily. The stretching will help you handle the large hunks of meat at dinner tonight properly. Remember, how well you serve reflects on Me." He pulled the dildo out until just the tip teased my opening, then pushed another lubed dido into my ass and rammed the dildo all the way into my pussy. He pushed and pulled and twisted both until I thought I would go mad.

"Cum now!" he commanded, and I shuddered as I felt the delicious warm waves build from the pussy to my belly then to my breasts. The waves escalated as they broke higher and higher. My skewered nipples were hard as rocks and the sharp pricks of the screws and the teeth on the clamps seems to intensify the orgasm.

"Good girl!" he murmured as he pushed my hair out of my mouth. "You are going to be such a delightful centerpiece tonight. My guests will eat you up!"

He began to shave my pussy, stopping only to replace both dildos with larger ones. He would sometimes make me open my mouth to gauge the size of the device. At last, he pronounced me "smooth as a baby's butt" and I breathed a sigh of relief and began to relax.

The agonizing bite of the suction device on my clit brought me to attention. And I remembered that Sir Damian had more of his devilish clamps to attach.

(to be continued)