The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife wins bet, husband has to honor bet and submit to her.
2.2k words
4.15
49.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny sat on the toilet, his face in his hands. He felt his stretched asshole shitting out the lubricant, Crystal used. He rubbed his eyes thinking, this is the third time she fucked me in the ass in less then a week!

Not only the ass fucking he thought, but having her spanking my ass, everyday after supper. Tomorrow will be one full week of submission. He looked down and saw the stockings and garters, shaking his head. Groaning he felt the bubbly wet fart, escape his ass.

That kind of fart, only comes with ass fucking as he found out. He remembered when he was the man, fucking Crystals ass one night when she was drunk. He thought of how her naked ass was so open and inviting. How she wagged her ass back and forth.

She teased him saying. "Come on baby, if you lick it you can stick it!" Dan thought about how he got on his kness, running his tongue around her sweaty asshole. Her moans of pleasure as he licked her funky tasting ass. Now he thought to himself I lick her ass clean every night after work.

He remembered getting his cock up her ass, after he licked her asshole. What a fuss she made after the head of his cock, entered her brownie hole. But he licked it and he kept fucking her in the ass. Not to be denied he fucked her ass for about fifteen minutes.

He remembered groaning as his cum, squirted up her ass! How nasty it looked as he slid his softening cock from her ass, flecked with her shit. The carmel colored cum, leaking from her stretched asshole. If looks could kill, Crystal sobering up from Danny's refusal to stop. Her green eyes blazing, she told Danny. "We will never do that again, you understand me!"

Some more air escaped from his ass, he thought to himself only now I'm the fuckee. No wonder she has no mercy, she's waited a long time for this.....

Saturday morning Dan found himself feeling like an asshole, dressed in a French Maids dress, with all the fine trimming. Fuck he thought, dusting the living room while Crystal sat on the couch. Painting her fingernails and talking to her mother on the speaker phone.

He wasn't really paying attention to their conversation, until Crystal said. "Well mother can I call you back in a little while, I have to give Danny his spanking."

Kathy his mother in law said. "What...your going to give Dan a spanking, really....A spanking?" He could hear them both laughing, his cheeks blushing red.
Crystal said. " Yes a spanking, over my lap and bare assed with the wooden bath brush."

Kathy giggled some more then Dan heard her say. "I would just love to see that. Watch a grown man get his bare ass spanked!"
Dan looked at Crystal seeing that look, the one he was beginning to see a lot of. Her eyes looking at him, that grin as she watched her husband shake his head no.

Crystal said. "Alright mother how soon can you get here?"

Kathy answered. "Well give me a half an hour, will that be okay? I should of spanked your father, the asshole might have never left us!"

Exactly one half an hour later Kathy breezed through the front door. The first thing she saw was Dan bent over the back of the sofa. Wearing his maid dress, pulled up over his exposed asscheeks. She took in the picture of this moment, then he heard her laughter.
Kathy said. "Oh my lord, she has you trained to obey. Holy shit! I can't believe what I am seeing. You do have one cute little ass Danny."

A moment later Crystal walked into the room, she had a strap on dildo sprouting from the front of her jeans. Her mother shook her head, doing a double take. Kathy looked at Crystal saying. "What the fuck...that's what I think it is right?"

Crystal said. "It sure is and it's going up my hubbys ass!"

Kathys eyes staring at the eight inch cock sticking out from her daughters crotch. Kathy looked at her son in law, he was blushing with embarrassment. Kathy said. "Oh Danny, you poor boy, I think your in for more then a spanking!"

With another milestone of humiliation, Dan was over Crystals lap, the brush spanking his ass. Dressed like a bitch, his head jerking with every stinging swat. His ass jiggling with every blow, Kathy sitting right across from him witnessing it all. He tried to not break down and cry, but this was a hard and long spanking.

He stole a glance at Kathy, he couldn't believe what he saw. Kathy was rubbing her pussy, through her jeans. Holy shit he thought, noticing that Kathy wasn't a bad looking woman. She was tall, a few extra pounds but not fat by any means.

Strawberry blonde hair bigger tits then Crystal, and one hell of a fine looking ass! He wondered what she would look like naked, with that wonderful pear shaped ass.

Watching her rubbing her pussy, took his mind off his spanking. Crystal kept up the spanking, laying in to her husbands ass. She stopped, her hand rubbing on her husbands ass!
She looked at her mother and seeing how responsive she was to witnessing Dans spanking. My god, she is rubbing her pussy!
Kathy said. "Mom would you like to have Danny go over your lap for awhile?"

Kathy looked at her daughter, then answered. " If your sure it would be alright. I have always wanted to spank a bad boys ass. I see all these punks walking around, trouble makers I always say to myself, they could use a good spanking!"

Before Dan knew it he was over Kathys lap, being spanked by his mother in law. Her arm was just as good as Crystals, pummeling his ass. After ten minutes of that Danny began sobbing. Begging them to stop, they teased him for a couple of minutes then Crystal told him to stand up.

Crystal stood up and took Dans hand, guided him to the arm of the couch. She said. "Okay there you go now lay over the arm of the couch, get your ass up. It's time to get your ass fucked."

Dan could hear Kathy chuckle as he lay over the arm. He felt his asscheeks spread open, knowing Kathy was looking at his most intimate place.

Crystal said. "Spread those asscheeks open you little bitch. Show my mom how bad you want your ass fucked."
Kathy laughed at that, then told Dan to do it to. Dan reached back spreading his cheeks open.
Crystal said. "Oh Danny, I can't wait to fuck that ass of yours. But first show me how you do it, suck my cock...come on show me how you can suck cock!"

She walked over to her husband holding the dildo out straight in front of her. She said. "Come baby, show me how much you like cock!"
Dan resigned himself to taking the dildo in his mouth. He started bobbing his head up and down sucking her dick.

Kathy watched fascinated as her daughter took control of her son in law. She never saw anything like this and her pussy started reacting. Her hand cupped her crotch, squeezing the touch like electricity. She couldn't wait to watch, Dan get it up the ass!

Crystal pulled back, the dildo popped out of Dans mouth. Crystal moved behind Danny and she applied lubricant to his asshole.

Kathy watched intently, seeing her daughters finger slipping in Danny's ass. Her hand as if it had a mind of its own, rubbed her pussy through her pants. She saw Crystal aim the head of the cock at Dans asshole. She moaned as she saw the dildo bend slightly, then slip into his ass.

Danny yelped, his head jerking up eyes squeezed closed. Danny groaned then yelled. "Fuck Crystal go easy will you please!"
Crystal had had over half of the eight inches up Danny's ass. She looked at her mother, seeing her mothers flushed face. Then saw her mothers hand rubbing at her pussy.

Shit, Crystal thought, she's enjoying this way more then I thought she would. She turned her attention back to ass fucking her husband.
Crystal said. "Shut up bitch, you have no say in this. I will go get that big ten inch and give that one a go at your ass!"

She shoved the dildo all the way up his ass, pumping her cock in and out of his ass. She watched as it stretched his asshole, her lips turned into a sadistic smile. How do you like it she thought. Remembering the night Danny fucked her ass.

Kathy watched and soft moans escaped from her. She wanted to yank her pants down, then finger her pussy properly. What she really wanted was to get her pussy in front of Danny, then have him lick her out!

Fuck she thought, having him eat her hairy pussy, while he got his ass fucked. Her fingers rubbing harder, faster she didn't give a crap if Crystal or Danny saw her.

Danny looked over at Kathy, saw her face as if in a trance getting off on his submission. He felt that thick dick pumping his ass, then his wife slapped his ass hard!
Crystal said. "Come on little bitch...fuck that ass back. "

Her hand smacking his ass, Danny started bucking back at her. His eyes watching Kathy masterbate, he couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that the cock was starting to feel good up his ass. He felt his wife's hands hold onto his hips as she fucked him harder.

Danny felt his cock rubbing on the smooth fabric of the couch. The feelings of his ass getting fucked and the underside of his cock, sliding over the couch, he felt like he could cum! His emotions of looking as if he was liking this troubled him.

But the feeling and visual stimulation of Kathy rubbing her pussy, over ruled his pride. He almost felt excited at having his ass, spanked and fucked! While Kathy watched.

He watched Kathy her mouth open, her breasts shaking as she came. Her head jerking she moaned, her eyes staring at him getting it up the ass.

Danny's cock swelled as he shouted. "Crystal I'm fucking cumming....fuck me...fuck my ass...!"

Crystal couldn't believe this turn of events. God he is cumming from me fucking him. She shivered as her orgasm started, fuck I'm cumming too, holy shit, she thought.

Crystal lay over Danny's back, then rising off him, slipped the dildo from his ass. Shit he got my dick dirty, I should make him suck it clean. Well she thought, that might be a bit to much for mom to process. She looked at Danny's asshole gaping open, then starting to close back to it's normal size.

She smacked his ass telling him to stand up. Kathy watched as Danny stood up, she saw his sperm on his on his cock and lower stomach. Dan saw where she was looking, he lowered his head in humility. Then he saw the shit streaked dildo, he sighed wanting to just drop through the floor.

He heard Kathy giggle, then she said. "Crystal you made him cum, fucking his ass!"
Then he heard his wife laughing Danny knew what was next. His wife didn't disappoint him, she said to Kathy. "It won't be long and he will be begging me to screw his ass!"

They both laughed at that and Danny had another thought dancing around in his head. He wanted to lick both of their cunts. He didn't know why he was feeling this but he wished his wife, would demand it.

Then he heard Crystal say. "Hey mom I have to go to a seminar for work on Friday. I have a flight to Chicago, I will get back Sunday afternoon. Seeing how Dan gets a spanking on Saturday, would you mind coming over to give it to him?"

Crystal added. "You can fuck him too, would you like to fuck his spanked ass?"

Kathy looked at her daughter, then at her son in law. A smile on her face, she said. "Why honey I think I would like to spank him. He is to be naked...or dressed as he is now right?" And fuck him...you can count on me."

Danny felt like a piece of prey, knowing he was in for it again. Only this time with Kathy, his mother in law! He felt his cock stirring, he wondered how much Crystal would tell Kathy? He wondered if she would tell her of his toilet duties. He felt a chill run up his back. He felt more naked then he ever had in his life.

Standing there in front of mother and daughter. With his cum wet on his cock and balls. Staining that stupid maid dress, bunched up around his waist, his face burned in embarrassment. But he feared the embarrassment, was turning to excitement for him....

To be continued!