The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Scott and Stacy stoke their fires.
6.3k words
4.53
9.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings,

1. I'm not sure about your fantasy world, but mine has no STD's. If I'm thinking about what it would feel like to do whatever to whomever, I'm not going to stop myself and find out if the mental picture has anything communicable.

2. Some people don't like details and want the story to move along. My mind doesn't work in 5000 word segments and I feel like you lose the fullness of a story. That said, if the twisted dust bunnies in my head decide to detour into something, I'll let them go and see where it ends up.

I would like to thank "takemeaway my love" for the assistance.

Thanks for taking the time, and please feel free to comment through the Lit profile, leave a comment or vote. That's the only way I know what you like and what you don't. I gave up mind reading when I got divorced.

TNC

*********

Stacy smelled the bubble bath and sighed happily in the aftermath of the orgasm she was sure had killed her. She could still feel the tongue that had done her in, slithering through her lips, and reached down to make sure Scott wasn't snorkeling in her bath. After coming up empty handed, she was contemplating going on a safari to find the mate to her beast, when the door opened. Looking over, she felt the improbable sensation of her body tingling when she saw him walk back in.

"Hi there, beautiful, welcome back," he said and leaned in to kiss her.

He had stopped long enough to wipe off the worst of what she had left on his face, but from her reaction he knew he had missed some.

Stacy smiled when she heard him, her scent on his lips masked by the roses in her bath until the last moment. Her hunger spiked when she tasted his lips, and she hid her grin, tipping him forward into the bath with her after he put the glasses down.

"I missed you," she said and kissed him again.

The pair spent the time in the tub waiting for the notoriously small hot water heater to recover, letting their hands wander across the newly discovered vistas of their lover's body. Forgoing the play time in the interest of not losing any feeling in their extremities, they finished rinsing off and washing the other's hair with a minimum amount of groping. That all changed when they started drying off.

Her grin spread across her face when she saw her shoes. Ensuring she had his full attention, she slid one foot in her shoe and bent from the waist to fasten the strap. Knowing that she was deliberately putting her body on display for Scott was making her pussy even hungrier. She felt him behind her, the head of his cock bouncing next to her pouting lips, and pressed back against it when she stepped into the second shoe, spinning into his arms after it was fastened.

Stacy had waited as long as she could, and pulled him down for a kiss, her knee climbing to his waist. When she felt his hand holding it, she used it to press herself up to wrap her legs around his waist.

"The bed's right there, baby, throw me on it and fuck me silly," she panted in between kisses. She took his mouth again and her hips started mashing her clit against his stomach, her ankles locking behind his back.

Scott smiled and started putting her down, kissing her offered neck. He wasn't ready for the growl when he started moving on. The hand in his hair pulled his lips back to hers, Stacy's tongue expressing her rapidly expanding desire. When she gave him the other side of her neck, he let her drive and found his lips just above her collarbone. Kissing and nibbling only earned him a snarl and a sore nose.

"Right there, baby...Scott...not your tongue, use your FUCKING TEETH!...harder...yessss baby, put your brand on me and let everyone know I'm yours."

Stacy shocked even herself, not enough to get him to stop though. She had never wanted something like that, even remotely, and felt the heat spread through her when she figured out that she was thinking about how to wear her hair and what clothes would show it off the best. The tingle at the spot she had Scott's mouth had turned to a heady mix of pain and pleasure.

Scott was multi-tasking. He was doing his best to feed the desires of his lady, all the while fighting to keep his own in check. The fur and fangs almost made it through when she screamed for him to use his teeth on her. The picture of her hands above her head, her legs spread and her pussy gaping open goaded the beast to try its bonds again. He barely caught his hands reaching for her nipples, the desire to pull and twist them making his cock jump.

Stacy felt him tense and mentally urged his fingers closer to her desperate nipples. Screaming silently when they stopped short, she reached for one and helped it finish the trip, feeling him resisting. The resistance ceased when he made it to the hardened nubs, although she could still feel the tentative movements. Putting her hand over his, she pressed his fingers to close them over her nipples, and squeezed. She kept the pressure up until they reached the pleasure/pain threshold, and had him pull and twist.

The orgasm that she had been holding at bay sped toward her, and she gave herself to the beast, her other self standing off to the side watching. All she felt was desire and started rubbing her pussy against anything of Scott's she could get to. She grabbed his head and shoved it down to her chest, screaming when she felt his teeth close on her nipple. The harder he bit, the hotter she burned.

"Bite them...harder, dammit...Scott, baby...pull them harder...please...oh fuck I'm cumming," She had found his hip with her pussy and used it to push her over the edge, "Fuck me...put your cock in me and fuck me, please baby."

Scott felt her nails in his ass when she started rubbing against him, and opened the gate for the cage inside him. He felt his lips pulling back, the snarl breaking loose, feeling his hands shaking as the passion burned through him. Grabbing her tits, he squeezed each of them harder, the flesh pressing up between his spread fingers. Feeling the heat of her pussy rubbing against him, he gave himself the needed permission to take her offered body.

Stacy gasped when she felt his hands mauling her tits, and then again when she felt him shifting between her legs, her pussy still clinching after her most recent orgasm. "Fuck me, Scott...if you tease me, I'm going to snatch that fucker off and use it without you."

Scott didn't answer; he just grabbed his throbbing cock and slipped the head between her pussy lips on the way to her clit. Watching her face, he started painting her clit and pussy with a mixture of their cum, and smiled when he saw her hips start trying to catch up with his cock. He was making another pass and she reached for his cock, his hand stopping her. When he caught the other, he put them over her head.

"You'll get it when I'm ready," he growled and wrapped her fingers around the spindles in the headboard, "hold on to those."

Stacy thought that she could feel her heartbeat in her clit. The tone in his voice set off ripples that were centered on the erect nub, spreading through the rest of her body, as she found herself obeying. She pulled her legs up and out, the sides of her shoes resting on his shoulders, offering her pussy to him. When he continued the slow torture, she reached down for her clit again, yelping when his palm landed on her upturned ass. The heat from the swat was almost enough to push her into the next orgasm, and she reached for her clit again. This time it was enough, and she pressed her gasping pussy up, silently begging him to eat her.

Scott watched Stacy obey him and then he remembered the heels. The look in her eyes told him all he needed to know, and grabbed the three inch long spikes using them using them as handles. She was his to do with as he pleased, the trust in her eyes affirming the notion. Grabbing her heels in one hand, he pushed her feet over her head, folding her in half.

With her hips rotated and her legs spread, he found her wide open pussy staring at him, drawing his mouth. Forcing himself to slow down, he turned his head and started slowly working his way up her inner thigh, her breathing getting more ragged the higher he went. The sexy noises stayed small until he made it to the crease between her thigh and her pussy, his tongue shifting into neutral.

"Scott, don't you dare...no you asshole, eat me!...right ther...FUCK...ohhhhh," her tirade tapering off when his hand slapped her ass.

"Oh shit, yes," she moaned and took her other hand loose, reaching for her quivering pussy.

Scott was watching the fires growing in Stacy's eyes and smiled when she started flying apart. When his hand stung after the first swat, he started to apologize but stopped short when he heard the moan. He was just registering her response when he saw her other hand darting between her legs, two fingers sliding inside. Jerking her fingers out, he flipped her over on her stomach and held both of her hands above her head with one of his. The other he brought down on her ass, another hand print rising to the surface, watching her lips spreading apart as the pressure inside started rising.

"One more, baby...please," he heard faintly through the pillow she had between her teeth.

He waited quietly until she started squirming and shifting, trying to get some contact. Dragging his fingernails up the inside of her legs made her squeeze her legs together, his palm descending on her rapidly coloring ass. "Open them," he said after he leaned over to whisper in her ear.

He saw the strained look on her face when she turned her head to look at him, a moan escaping from deep inside to slip through her lips.

He started his nails on their journey again, stopping when she closed her legs again, a giggle escaping between sighs. When she spread them open again, he popped her ass, his fingertips coming down on her wet pussy due to his moving target. Her eyes flew open wide, and he saw the mouth of her pussy pulsing when her orgasm started.

"Please, baby," was all he heard against the soundtrack of her passion.

Stacy was dissolving. There had never been a shred of submission in her, and she was acting like a bitch in heat for him. The smacks on her ass were skipping the pain step and went straight to pleasure. She felt her cum running down to soak the comforter under her, and his nails were driving her insane. The higher they got, the more ticklish she was, and they went shut automatically. She cringed when she heard the begging tone, but he had stretched her to that point.

Unable to stop her thighs from closing, she felt the anticipation building while she waited for the next stinging swat. When his fingers caught her swollen lips and clit, she felt the ground shift under her and her muscles clinching, her orgasm making it hard to breathe. She felt his hands rolling her on to her back, her feet being raised over her head, and then a meaty smack when his cock came down on her begging pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, sweetheart...please slip it in...nooooooo...give it to me...please, Scott...oh shit that's good." Stacy knew she was babbling, but she was unable to stop when she felt the big head stroking her clit, "Fuck me...take my pussy...DO ME, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Scott felt the tightness building and hearing her walking the plank, pressed him to the breaking point. Pressing the head down through her lips, he watched her eyes, a dangerous gleam flashing when he passed up her opening. On his way back to her clit, he found a hand in his hair, pulling his mouth to hers, the other set of nails buried in his ass.

Stacy sucked his tongue into her mouth and dug her nails into his ass, reaching the point that her primal instincts surfaced, the only thing registering was her need.

"Stuff that nasty prick in me and take ME GODDAMMIT!"

Scott felt his cock pulsing like it was breathing, and he went along for the ride when it answered the demand from his out of control lady. With her words still ringing in his ears, he felt the head slipping through the tight mouth of her pussy. Groaning and shoving himself in, he felt her cervix kiss the head.

"Fuck yessssss, fuck me, Scott. Use me, sweetheart," Stacy screamed and dug the other five nails into him.

Holding her ankles, he pulled back and lunged into her, their hips banging together. He repeated that for a few strokes and let go of her legs, groaning when he felt her lock her ankles over her hands that were locked on his ass. He looked in her eyes during the kiss, and started twisting his hips as he bottomed out, the head stirring her depths.

Stacy felt the cock that had been her tormentor, forcing her open and pressing through her lips until she was full. Nothing had prepared her for the feeling of completion that flooded through her, and she felt the small spasms that signaled another orgasm in a seemingly endless chain of them.

"I love you, baby...fuck me, Scott, oh shit, just like that."

Scott had started a slow rhythm that he thought he could maintain, until he looked in her eyes again. What started as a deliberate pace ended up being a primal mating. Reaching up, he slipped his fingers around her nipples and pinched them, twisting when he felt the new flood of heat around his cock. He lost himself in her eyes and held on to his control by his fingernails, the wet squelching noise each thrust made stretching it farther.

Pulling back from a mutual attempt to pull the other's tongue out of their mouths, Scott dropped his teeth to Stacy's nipples. Biting them and when he pulled back, he felt a fresh wave of wet heat on his cock.

"Fuck that's good," Scott groaned and rolled over, putting her on top. "I love you too, sweetheart...now use that cock and FUCK ME, BITCH!"

Stacy found herself spitted on the cock embedded in her pussy when Scott flipped them over. She watched his face when she pressed down until her wet lips were nestled around the base of his cock. The beast was snarling and finally broke free after the brief eye contact when he told her he loved her.

His hands wrapped around her hips like they had in the bathroom, but this time he lifted her up until just the head was left inside her. He punctuated the word "bitch" with a brutal yank that he met with his hips slamming up. She felt his fingers digging into her, but all she cared about was the thick cock banging her senseless. She lasted for about fifteen seconds of the battering her pussy was taking, and started letting the neighbors know that she was the recipient of a world class fucking.

She opened her eyes, and looked into the mirror image of what she was feeling. Unable to stop, she watched her nails leaving angry red welts on his chest, and she leaned forward, her teeth sinking into the skin on his neck when the next wave hit her.

"Fuck me, Scott...harder, fuck the shit out of me...goddammit, HARDER, YOU NASTY BASTARD!"

Stacy felt the response and lost the ability to do anything but hang on and enjoy the ride when he started hammering up into her. The spasms that nearly doubled her over were overlapping each other and formed an upward spiral. Something caught her attention and she felt him lifting her off of him.

Scott felt the cum racing up his cock and panic flashed through him. He grabbed her waist and started pulling her up, hoping he could make it. He was in the middle of beating himself up about not wearing a rubber, and heard what she said.

"NO! Give me your cum...shoot it in me...fill me up, baby...I'm on the fucking pill, now give...me...your...fucking...CUM!"

With a yell, Scott buried the head of his cock and his balls let go completely. He was pretty sure that he was done biologically after the fifth or sixth time they convulsed, but that didn't stop the physical part from continuing. When he opened his eyes, his face was covered in dark hair and Stacy was shivering on top of him; the wet drips landing on his chest were daggers to his heart.

"I'm sorry Stacy, I jus...," stopping when he didn't have a clue what to stay.

"For what, sweetheart?" her voice raspy from screaming, "For teasing me so long or for fucking me so damned good?"

Scott looked up into the teary eyes, and saw the happy smile underneath. His eyes slid to the hickeys and felt her lips on his, her tongue teasing its way into his mouth. He tried to pull away twice and felt her grip in his hair get tighter each time. Once he relaxed into the kiss, she let go and made him forget the hickeys.

"Did you ever hear me tell you to quit?" Stacy asked quietly after she pulled back from his lips, "Did you feel the way you made me drip when you did these?"

Stacy took his fingers on a tour of all the spots that were still tingling, letting out a low moan when they made it to the places on her inner thighs. She watched his expression change from self-loathing to happiness, his smile warming her as much as his touch. Scott had opened the door to her passionate and hedonistic side and gave her the safety and security to explore them both.

Scott felt his heart break free of its lead cocoon when he understood what Stacy was saying. He briefly considered exploring the sticky warmth when she ran his fingers across the bite marks he had left on her inner thighs, but figured that they both could use a break. After helping her up he pulled her back in for another kiss.

"I love you. Now I think we need to figure out where some food is," and smiled, "although as good as you taste, maybe we should stay here."

Scott watched the effect of what he said spread through her, the soft moan having its own set of side effects on him.

Stacy grabbed his hand and pressed his finger between her still dripping lips and rode it for a few seconds before bringing it to her lips to clean. Their combined fluids coated his finger and with a look of pure eroticism, she stared at him, her lips parting and sucked it just like it was his cock. When she pulled her lips off of the tip, the eroticism turned to devilish, and she grabbed him and shoved her tongue into his mouth. She watched the surprise on his face and the puzzled look as he tried to decide about the taste.

"Fuck, you're incredible. Have I told you I love you lately?" Scott paused and then let his lips talk for him.

Every time his tongue touched a new spot, she felt the impossible feeling of the return of her desire. She started pressing him back, her nipples jabbing into his chest and used the rejuvenated cock in her hand to steer them back to the bed. When his legs hit the mattress, she pushed him back and followed him.

Turning the tables on him, she started kissing his thighs, her nipples trailing along his skin. She smelled their mixed fluids and moaned, her mouth drawn to the source as she forgot the teasing that was to be payback for the way he had teased her earlier. She made the mistake of looking up, her eyes immediately drawn to the cock that was bouncing in the air, and could see where their cum had flowed earlier.

Feeling the fence that Scott had torn down earlier disappear altogether, her alter ego stalked through her mind. The image that came to mind was that of a sleek leopard, nose held high to catch the scent before flowing toward the source. It was about that time that she looked farther up and saw the mate to her inner beast in his eyes, watching her.

She could see the hunger flaring in the steady gaze, the low rumble in his chest inviting her closer. The mental image of her offering up her body to him for his pleasure flashed through her mind. She was face down on the bed with her ass pushed high into the air, waiting for him to take her.

Scott watched her crawl after him where he had landed after she pushed him over, her eyes stopping when she saw the glistening remains of their orgasms coating his cock. He watched as she took a deep breath and started licking her way up his thigh, the rounded globes of her ass tantalizingly out of reach and he forced himself to be patient. He could feel the heat rising inside, the closer she got to his cock.

12