The Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still a little subdued, the memory of the bites and hand prints throwing up cautionary flags, her assurances too fresh to set him at ease. When he saw the look in her eyes, all thoughts of flags and caution turned to ash in the heat he saw and had to grab the comforter to keep from grabbing her head.

Scott threw his head back to try to head off the inevitable visit from his furry friend, and spent a few seconds trying to set some ground rules. When he looked down into the submissive look she was giving him, he grabbed it by the scruff of the neck and made sure it remembered that she was his lady. He felt the barely restrained presence sharing his eyes when they looked at her, the need to sink his teeth into her neck and take her almost too much to handle.

The sound that came from him surprised him. He wasn't sure what it meant, but the other part of Stacy responded by pushing her face to his balls and shoving her ass higher. It took all he had to not grab her hair and stuff his cock down her throat, and redirected his hand to his shaft, rubbing the head around her face.

"Stick your tongue out," he heard and didn't recognize the voice, but saw the smile as she slipped her tongue through her lips. Slowly rubbing the head around her face, he avoided her searching tongue and the frustrated snarl told him more than words could. She may be his, but that didn't mean she was going to be passive about it.

Grabbing her hair to move it so he could watch what she was doing, he heard her moan. Giving it an experimental tug pulled the same sound from her, and when he used it to move her face around, the volume started climbing. He pulled her past his cock and to his lips, ignoring the hungry whine, and kissed her softly.

Scott looked in her eyes when they pulled back and saw her love and trust shining through. He also saw the passionate part that needed to be dominated and controlled. Pulling her back for another kiss, he felt her shivering, her need reaching the boiling point.

"I love you, Stacy," he whispered in her ear when they pulled back the second time.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

The vulnerable tone brought the animal inside him back, and his hand slipped up her back and into her hair. Giving himself to his alter ego, he stepped to the side, watching her head being pulled back and heard the whimpers from her lips. He looked down and saw her hard and swollen nipples adding their own pleas to the mix, and smiled. They would get their turn; eventually.

Pulling with the hand wrapped in her hair bared her throat, the hickeys already there hardly registering, and leaned in. He stopped his teeth just short of them closing on the soft skin, a part of his mind putting the brakes on at the last minute. It was one thing to put them someplace visible when she gave him permission, but he drew the boundary at the neck line. Below that was a completely different story and slid his lips down her neck until they settled in her cleavage.

Stacy's muscles tensed when his teeth were descending on her throat, her breath coming in gasps as she gave herself completely to him. The cry that escaped when she felt him move away from her neck was filled with passion and longing, and she knew that if he wanted to cover her in hickeys she would let him. She was still coming to grips with that realization when she felt him sucking the skin next to her nipple through his teeth.

Reveling in the knowledge that she was being marked again, she felt the wetness running down her thighs. The picture of him taking her flashed through her mind again and only the hand in her hair kept her face out of the mattress.

"Fuck yes...use your teeth...take my tits, baby," she begged between gasps.

Scott smiled when he heard her tone and turned his head to blow on her nipple, the slow shiver spreading outward from the hardened bud of flesh. With a low growl, he started covering the swells of each breast with small nips, her hips were moving in circles that grew with each red mark he left. Letting go of her hair, he brought his hands up to squeeze her tits hard enough to leave white marks in the firm flesh, the volume of her moans climbing the harder he squeezed.

Stacy gasped when he let go of her hair and looked down to watch as he covered her tits with little red nips. They started out feeling like pinches and turned to little lightning bolts zapping her clit when he moved to the next spot. Her pussy was dripping again and she could feel his cock touching her ass when she started exaggerating her hip movement.

The sly smile she saw added to the tingle between her legs, and she held her breath when his teeth grazed her nipple on the way back to her cleavage. Each time his teeth went past, she would grit her teeth, waiting for the bite that would set her off. When she felt both of his hands using her hair to pull her back toward his cock she resisted, making him force her down. Any other time it would have been too much pain, this time she pulled against him and let the snarl out that had been building.

Scott was fighting his own fight. He could have easily grabbed her and put her anywhere he wanted to, but that's not what she needed. She needed to know she was safe no matter where they ended up, and wanted someone strong enough to push her higher and then catch her when it was over. When he heard the harsh sound coming from her, he knew he was right in the sweet spot; too much would have been shriller and not enough would have been softer and subdued.

Renewing his insistence, he reached down and popped her ass with a stinging blow. Her eyes widened and her lips bared her teeth, but he saw the hint of a smile under it all. Slipping his other hand back into her hair, he kept the firm downward pressure on her until he heard the groan he was waiting for; she had made it far enough for their scent to invade her senses.

This time he needed his grip to keep her from going too fast and held her mouth just out of reach of his cock. He had to stifle a moan when he saw her tongue slip out trying to reach her target.

"Give it to me, dammit!"

Stacy felt like she was in an erotic blender. Everything he did translated into fuel for her fire, and their combined scent was driving her nuts. Keeping him busy with trying to keep her away from his cock, she shifted her hips and straddled his leg, rubbing and humping it. The first pass of her hips pushed her over the edge.

"Shit, I'm cumming!"

Scott felt the heat on his leg and reacted too slowly to catch her before she ground against it. He wasn't ready for the ferocity or the eroticism that were both radiating from her as she slammed her clit into his leg. When he finally got his mental feet back under himself, he pressed his thigh tighter between her spread thighs and trapped her against the tight muscles. Grabbing the hair that he still had in his hands, he pressed his cock into her panting mouth, his hips pumping to her rhythm.

"Take it then!"

Scott saw a flash of defiance, followed by her eyes rolling back when her body overruled her mind. She had soaked his leg and was trying to swallow him, gagging each time he hit the back of her throat. After a particularly deep thrust, she pulled off with a cough and put her head on his stomach, gasping for air. When he ran his fingers through her hair, she opened her eyes and saw the worried look in his.

"I'm fine sweetheart, just give me a second," she said with a smile.

When she saw the doubt still there, she leaned back over and sucked his partially softened shaft back through her lips until it bounced off of the back of her throat again.

"I'll tell you if you go too far baby. But now, please..."

Scott cut her off by sliding his cock back through her lips, fucking her mouth with slow strokes, groaning when she started picking up speed. Shoving his thigh tighter against her pussy, he felt the response reverberating up the fully revived cock she had managed to wedge back into her throat.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you now," he said and punctuated it with a pop on her ass.

"Do you promise?"

She looked at him and started grinding her pussy against him, her defiant stare faltering when the pleasure forced her eyes closed. They flew open again when the next swat landed, her pussy spreading another coat of her cum on his leg, and she put his hand back in her hair. Waiting for him to reassert himself she nibbled on the head of his cock, groaning when she felt him grabbing her hair and pressing her back down on his shaft.

Scott froze when she pulled off, but quickly got his bearings after she recovered. Her reaction to the promised punishment finished removing any doubts and he found his hand on her head, fucking her face like she wanted. Reaching down, he hooked two fingers through the slick opening and started fucking her pussy as she worked it on his leg. Her moans were getting progressively louder and he surprised her by flipping her over and straddling her face, her hands trapped above her head.

"Fuck my face...use me like a whore and make me drink your cum, give it to me yo...oh fuck!"

She was cut off by a firm slap to her pussy. Looking up at him she saw the part of him that she desperately needed looking back. She closed her legs around his hand, groaning when she felt his fingers sliding through her wetness, and froze when a finger settled on the tight rosebud of her asshole.

Stacy had never thought of having her ass played with, but if he wanted it he could have it. Her heartbeat was pounding in her ears when she felt his finger gently circling the tight opening, teasing it open slowly. The moan she was keeping in broke free when he shoved his cock back into her mouth, the tip of his finger matching his strokes. She could taste the precum oozing onto her tongue and pushed back onto the tip of his finger when he pushed deeper into her throat.

Scott was slowly giving himself to the snarling thing growing inside of him, and knew he was almost gone when he heard Stacy gagging and he kept pushing. In his defense, he tried pulling back the first time and ended up with teeth keeping him in place. When he felt her hands wrap around his ass and start pulling him deeper, he could feel the churning in his balls starting. A hand in her hair didn't make an impression on the moaning woman trying to suck him dry, so he wrapped both hands in it and yanked when she was gagging on a particularly adventurous trip down his cock.

"Give it back...fuck my throat, you fucker...stuff it back in...PUT IT BACK, YOU NASTY BASTARD!"

Ignoring the scream, Scott grabbed her and rolled her over, jamming her face first into the mattress. He held her head in place with one hand and slapped her wet ass with the other, the wet splashing sound bouncing off the walls.

"Oh fuck yes!" she could feel her pussy quivering and all he had done was flip her over, her hand darted between her legs and pressed her clit hard enough to start another orgasm. The expected smack on her ass stinging and driving her farther into it, the growing heat in her pussy pacing the one Scott was leaving on her ass. Shoving her shoulders harder into the mattress, she dipped her back and raised her ass as high as she could, and reached behind her to hold herself open.

Unable to hold off, he slid the head through the dripping lips to wet it, and drove it in until the ass that he had jerked off thinking about so many times, rested against his stomach. Grabbing a double fistful of hair, he started pounding her pussy, using it to ride her like she was a horse. He felt her tighten around him and heard her screaming when she flooded his cock again, the lack of friction making it even easier to keep the relentless pace.

"Harder...harder, oh fuck that's so fucking good."

Those were the last intelligible sounds she made as she felt the spasms in her pussy turn into a rolling wave of pleasure. She heard the bestial noises coming from the man that was taking her as his, and slammed back into him, her hips rotating to bury the head. One particularly savage thrust shoved the head into her cervix and she felt him swelling, his hips picking up speed as he filled her with his cum.

Scott didn't recognize any of the noises either was making, and didn't care. The only thing that mattered was taking the wet pussy that she had offered, and grabbed her hips, yanking her back into his thrusts. With one final scream, he jammed his hips against her ass and held her tight, his cum splattering directly into her inner opening.

Stacy reached behind her and grabbed his ass and pulled him down on the bed with her, their breath coming in ragged gasps. She could still feel the echoes of her orgasms racing through her and having Scott still buried inside and throbbing was extending the pleasure. Calming as the presence of the cock that had taken her so deliciously abated, she rolled over to kiss its owner.

Scott fell in a sweating heap on top of the shivering, sweating heap under him. His balls were still twitching, trying to give her even more of his, by now non-existent, cum. When it started softening, he tried all of the mind tricks to make it stay firm, not wanting to lose a second of time inside his lady. Sighing when the inevitable happened, he smiled when Stacy's glowing face turned his way.

"Hi there, you," Scott said and kissed her smiling lips softly, "I love you."

"I love you too, and just so you know, that's just what I needed," her eyes suddenly shy and demure, "I needed you to finish taking the rest of me, and if you let me practice some you can use anything, anytime."

Stacy smiled when she heard the low moan from him when he heard what she said, "I mean it Scott. I'm yours, and you can do whatever you want. I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too. Are you su...," stopping when he saw the look on her face.

"Yes, I am," she said and stopped, suddenly unsure, "I don't want to push you into something you don't want though. If you don't wa..."

This time it was her turn to stop.

"Why would I walk away from the best thing that's ever happened to me? And why do you think it took me so long, and that you had to start everything?" Scott took his own pause, "I should be the one making the offer for you to walk away."

Stacy answered with a warm smile and a warmer kiss, and settled into the cocoon of completion and contentment. She was still smiling when she fell asleep.

12