The Bet Ch. 02: The Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,786 Followers

Coming back up I stared at her, "Are you crazy?"

Laughing, she held up two fingers about an inch apart, "Little bit." She threw the pants in my lap. "Hold these for me till we get home," she said tugging her sweatshirt back down.

I don't know why it turned me on but it was sexy talking to a girl that I knew was pantless in the middle of a public diner.

We casually chatted while waiting for our food but halfway through she pulled her arms into her sleeves without saying a word. She fiddled around for a few seconds and then pulled her head into the shirt.

Finally breaking my chain of thought, "You ok? You need any help or anything?"

Her head popped up a second later, "Nope."

She stretched her arms back out into the sleeves back to normal.

I had an idea what she'd just done but still eyed her warily, "What was that?"

She opened her mouth but paused as the waitress came with our food and took care of us. After making sure we had everything we needed she told us to wave her down if we needed anything else.

I looked at the cinnamon French toast and Eva threw something dark at my chest. I grabbed it and held it up, it was the camisole.

I hurriedly stuffed it into my pocket, "I can't believe how crazy you are."

"You have no idea," she replied and tossed her panties to me.

I laughed.

"Right now, the only thing you're wearing in this restaurant is that sweatshirt?"

"Yep, now dig in."

She ignored me and focused on eating, I had a little trouble at first because I kept imagining her half naked body, but soon I was eating as easily as her. We kept talking and before long we'd finished our meal.

"What now?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"You're going to walk out like that?"

"Unless you want me to take off the shirt too."

Laughing, "As much as I would love that, we'll save it for another day. I meant what are we going to do the rest of the week?"

"I don't know, you tell me," she replied.

"Well, you have the rest of the day to torture me," I said, making little air quotes on torture. "But I'll be out of town tomorrow till Friday evening."

"I have to wait till Saturday to experience your day of torture," she said, making her own air quotes.

"I guess so."

"Well, let's get out of here so I can finish driving you crazy for the day," she smirked.

We stepped out of the booth at the same time. Facing each other, I looked in her eyes and saw her resolve together with other emotions...power, mischief, and excitement. For a moment longer she stood in front of me, her eyes on mine, and then, deliberately, she turned her back on me and reached behind her. She pulled up the hem of her sweatshirt to the middle of her back.

With her front to the crowd, nobody could tell that she was exposing her ass to me. I took it all in, the little curve under each buttock that defined the roundness of her cheeks, and the neat little crease where the crack of her butt began.

Biting her lip, she looked over her shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, then reached back and brought my hand forward.

SMACK

The sound vibrated through the air to those closest to us.

She yelped, jumped and dropped her hands, closing off my view.

A few diners looked at us as I moved by her toward the door. She ignored everybody and pretended like nothing happened but her eyes were wide and her lips were pursed as we left the diner. One man tipped his head as we passed him.

Once outside she rubbed her bottom while glaring at me the whole as we walked to the car.

"Oh my God, you're such a bastard," she said. "I think you left a mark, cause my butt's burning."

I laughed, "Get used to it, if you like I'll check for you."

We'd reached the car, and she once again lifted the back of her sweatshirt. Her ass had a perfect red handprint on it, I pulled out my iPhone, snapped a picture, then showed it to her.

"That's so you remember you're mine now."

Her eyes burned, "Send it to me."

The rest of the day was spent at home. At first, I thought she was going to leave me alone to study and do schoolwork, and for the most part she did. Instead of copying her earlier seduction technique she waged total psychological warfare.

I sat on the couch with a few of my law books to study. After a few minutes she came in wearing the camisole and thong panty and lay down on her belly on the carpet and played on her laptop computer. She pulled her ankles behind her butt and crossed them, swaying back and forth as she played.

It was distracting having a half-naked seductress right next to me throughout the day. No matter where I went, she followed, always half clothed and showing off her body. She took to stretching her arms above her head every time she stood. Each time her top would lift showing me lots of underboob. Once her nipple caught the cloth and I got a flash of her dark brown nipple before she noticed and slowly pulled her shirt down. Later, while watching television together she lay on the opposite side of my couch and kept one leg curled next to her and the other hooked over the top of the cushion. She left her legs spread wide open and stroked herself slowly through her panties for more than an hour. I had no idea the plot of the movie because I never took my eyes off her. She never looked at me, just watched the movie the whole time.

Frustratingly, her plan was genius, get me worked up at the beginning of the day and then keep me in suspense all day long. I didn't think it was possible but I was hard the entire day and I had to fight to keep myself from grabbing and ravaging her, but I knew if I did, she'd never let me forget it. It was a battle of wills and I was determined not to lose.

*****

I thought I'd get relief being away from her for a few days but the next week was no different. She sent me a barrage of dirty texts and sexy selfies every day. Even though we technically were supposed to alternate days and I get mine at the end of the week we'd never said anything about cell phone use. I knew any arguments would be useless so I endured her cruelty.

Every day I got a picture of the panty and bra she was wearing, followed by her work outfit. Admittedly, it was sexy knowing what she was wearing, a black g-string, hose and garters underneath her pencil skirt and work blouse. A matching sheer red set and a sporty hot pink cotton thong and sport bra for her workout were used. I felt like I knew a dirty secret, like when you see a beautiful girl in a professional workplace and you wonder what she is wearing underneath and you find out its super slutty or sexy. One day she sent me pics of her bare thigh and texted that she was going commando and to think of her. That was when I knew I was dating Satan, it was driving me insane!

Somehow I made it through the week and got back home Friday night to find her waiting in my driveway. Mercifully I was too tired to be teased and after a welcome home kiss we went into my house and straight to bed.

*****

I stood next to her bed wearing a pair of black sleep pants taking a moment to admire her beauty. She had beautiful long, dark eyelashes, sultry eyes, full luscious lips and high cheekbones, her breathing was deep and even and her hair was tousled from sleep so that she looked the picture of innocence. Asleep or awake her features combined to give her a radiance that filled a room. I knew better, I knew the reality of deviousness that she hid.

"Wakey, wakey," I said, mimicking the way she woke me days ago.

Her eyes opened sluggishly and focused on me as her sleep deprived brain registered my presence.

"Murnin," she mumbled.

"Good morning to you too," I said. "Time to start your day."

She blinked her eyes a few times and tried to sit up... To find she couldn't move. Frowning, she looked back and forth at her hands, they were pulled and tied to either corner of the bed with soft white cotton rope. She flexed her arms and struggled but found no give in the restraints. She looked down towards her feet and I saw watched the covers move and I knew she was testing her legs, finding out they were tied to either corner too. After a minute she realized she was securely tied and helpless.

Looking at me, "Damn! Why do I have the feeling I'm in a lot of trouble right now?"

"You have no idea," I joked.

We stared at each other for a moment.

"I've waited a long time to do this."

"What? To tie me up?"

"And to finally see you naked," I said.

I reached down and pulled the comforter off of her.

She gasped and her eyes went wide, she fought against her bonds again for a few seconds again but gave up after realizing she could only wiggle her butt a little.

I was proud, I had done a good job, not only was she was helpless she was completely naked!

She was a vision with a lean muscular body. She had tanned skin with lighter triangles on her body showing that she wore a bikini often. Her tits were a firm C cup with dark brown nipples that were hardening as I watched and she had a neat racing stripe of black hair on her sex.

"I'm impressed," she said still struggling. "These are good knots."

She looked at her hand closest to me and twisted it. It was strong with no give but didn't cut into her skin.

"I told you when I tied you up that it wouldn't hurt," I said. "For the record, you sleep like the dead. I was worried it'd be hard to do this without waking you but I was wrong, nothing wakes you."

She glared at me, "Yeah, well I'm not really trained to wake up when I'm being stripped and trussed up."

"By the way, did you know you snore?"

"I DO NOT!"

"And drool."

She arched her back as she thrashed and pulled while trying to get free.

Panting she looked at me, "I DO NOT DROOL OR SNORE."

Laughing I watched her chest heave, it was very distracting, "Looks like I hit a nerve with that. Somebody else tell you the same thing?"

She didn't reply but her lips compressed into a thin line.

"You should stop that, I love the look of an angry girl."

I sat on the edge of the bed and reached my hand and grasped her hair and held her in place as I bent toward her. She tried to pull away but I held her firm and our lips met. She let out a little whimper as my tongue licked her lips. Her resistance melted and she kissed me back with passion.

Our tongues played together, teasing, sliding, twirling. I gradually released my grip on her hair but she kept her lips locked with mine.

With my opposite hand, I traced the muscles on her stomach to the curve of her breasts. She moaned as I teased her. Her skin was warm and her breathing became heavier as I drew lines back and forth on her breasts, circling her nipples, then lightly caressing them. I gave one a small pinch and she whimpered. Finally, I broke our kiss and leaned back.

She swallowed as we stared at one another.

"Now for the fun stuff."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a black silk sash, her brow furrowed as she eyed it warily.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"To gag you," I reply.

"Wait, wha..."

I slipped the sash around her and tied it firmly in place. She resisted as much as possible but in the end, I had her tightly gagged.

"In case you're wondering why I'm doing this since it obviously makes it hard for you to give up if you can't say anything right?"

She twisted her head and let out a few unintelligible noises as she tried to loosen the gag but gave up and nodded her head in agreement while giving me a dirty look.

"It's because for the next hour or more I don't care if you want to give up or not. I plan on driving you wild no matter what you say."

Her eyes widened as I lifted my eyebrows and gave her an evil smile. She watched as I moved to the bottom of the bed and slid between her legs. I was inches from her pussy, I smelled her arousal and her lips were engorged from excitement, still looking in her eyes I nipped her inner thigh.

She whimpered and wiggled her butt in response, trying to get away. I nipped the other side. Tracing my tongue slowly up her thigh to her sex, I moved to the other side and did the same. As my tongue touched her mound she groaned.

I broke eye contact and began to trace her pussy, slowly up, over and down using the tip of my tongue. She threw her head back and whimpered as she thrust her butt up, trying to force herself against me.

I continued to tease her pussy, staying on the outside, tracing her lips, licking, nipping and keeping light pressure against her. She was panting and kept trying to thrust her hips up as I licked her. I knew she wanted it harder but I kept the pressure light and teasing. She whimpered and wiggled her butt, and I saw her hands open and close grasping the air in frustration. Finally, I gave her a long slow lick and even gagged her moan was loud.

I was unrelenting as I drove her wild with desire, her hips matched the rhythm of my tongue as she thrust against me. She increased her pace and her body tensed, I knew she was about to cum. I pulled back and sat up, her eyes were closed in concentration and her hips kept thrusting before she realized I'd stopped, after a couple of seconds her eyes snapped open.

She looked at me and tried to yell through the gag but could only make angry noises. She nodded her head towards her pussy trying to signal me to continue.

"No way am I letting you cum that easy," I said. "I plan on keeping you on the edge for a long time."

She growled and thrashed against her bonds uselessly in frustration.

I stood back and watched as she as she continued to thrust and twist in an effort to get off, eventually her struggles slowed, when she'd calmed down enough, I sat next to her.

"This time we're going to try something different."

I pressed my hand against her and to tease her, she tried to ignore me but quickly responded to my touch. She was still wet and my finger slid into her easily. I made a motioning gesture with my finger, curling it and stroking her on the inside, she was panting again and pushed against my hand. Rapidly I worked her up again, like before I watched her breathing and thrusting get stronger and stronger and right as she was about to cum, I stopped and pulled away from her.

She cried out in frustration and strained against her bonds, her nipples rock hard, hair disheveled, and her body glistening with a fine sheen of sweat as she squirmed and tried to get free. From the hate in her eyes, I knew if she did get free, I was likely to be attacked if not outright killed for the torture I was inflicting on her.

Eight times.

Eight times I took her to the edge and backed off. Each time she threw more of a fit and struggled harder. I was worried that she was going to hurt herself.

I varied my technique. The third time I brought out a small pink vibrator that I'd bought for the occasion. That one brought her to the edge so quickly that she almost orgasmed before I pulled it away. I teased her mercilessly for two hours with my tongue, hands and toys. By the end the sheets were soaked with sweat and in complete disarray from her thrashings. I had teased her constantly and she lay there, exhausted, panting and glaring at me with what could only be described as pure hatred.

I left the room and came back with a bottle of water. I sat beside her a and undid the gag, she'd almost bitten through the material and soggy from her experience.

"Sip this," I said as I held the water to her lips.

She tilted her head up as held the water to her lips.

"Don't worry, I'll unite you in a minute."

She nodded and continued to drink.

When her breathing slowed and she appeared normal, I untied her from the bed, after her restraints were off, she lay there, too exhausted to move.

"You know I'm going to make you pay for that right?" she croaked. "I'm going to beat you like a tetherball."

I laughed.

"You think I'm joking but I'm not." Taking another sip of water, she went on, "I know that was part of the bet and I have to take it, but that was by far the evilest thing I've ever had done to me. I don't know when or how, but I swear to god I will get you back." She sat up and swung out of bed. "I'm going to go take a shower now."

I admired her ass as she walked away.

"I'll join you," I said, hopping up to follow her.

She gives me a dirty look so I remind her, "You have to let me or that means you've given up and can't handle it."

I knew she wanted to protest but had no legitimate answer so she turned and walked to the bathroom.

When we got into the shower together, I grabbed the soap from her hands and gently lathered her up. She stood under the water with her eyes closed as I massaged the soap into her back. I cupped her butt and she let out a small moan of pleasure, bending over I lather her legs and feet.

"Turn around."

Turning so the water rinsed her back, I was suddenly eye level with her sex. I continued my attention and soaped the front of her body. She stood motionless, head bowed as I gently caressed and soaped her entire body. I softly kissed her lips when I finished and she looked into my eyes. Without a word she took the soap from my hand and proceeded to wash my body. Nothing was said as she lathered soap over my skin and afterward, we toweled each other off.

"What now?" she asked.

"I got some clothes for you today."

Naked we walked back into my room and I pulled out a small package from my dresser drawer. I held up a sheer violet thong and small white sundress.

She took the sundress from me and held it up to the light, "I can see my hand through this."

"I know."

She shrugged, "If it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother me."

She slid on the panties and struck a modeling pose with one hand on her hip and the other running through her wet hair.

"How do I look?"

"Magnificent, I wish I could keep you like that all day."

She let me get an eyeful and then slipped on the dress, "This is probably the most see-through dress I've ever worn outside a night club."

I looked down and had to agree, her thong was clearly visible through the transparent fabric.

It wasn't quite indecent but it was pretty daring, it also barely covered her.

She twirled and bent over and modeled it for me in various other poses. When the light stuck just right, I easily saw the color of her underwear. I also saw the hint of her nipples and when she bent over, her ass cheeks and thong came on parade.

"Do you like?"

"I love," I replied. "But the model is what makes it beautiful."

Her cheeks reddened and came over and kissed me.

"For the rest of the day, we're going to stroll downtown and goof off, but I do have a surprise for tonight."

*****

(Eva)

We parked in the middle of downtown. It was a high scale area with lots of chic shops, galleries and expensive food establishments. We'd spent the day wandering around the city and watching passersby trying to see up my dress. It was funny to watch as men and women all turned when I walked by. I was thrilled to be showing off for my man and was even more delighted that he actually liked it.

I was dressed in the same outfit but upon his request I had put up my hair in an elegant style that left my neck bare with a few stray wisps framing my face.

"You ready for this?" he asked.

"If I knew what this was," I replied.

Laughing, "Come on."

We got out and he led me down the block, it was early twilight and the trees were lit with white Christmas lights, the feeling was almost magical as we strolled through the city. I reached out and took his hand in mine. Eventually we stopped in front of an art gallery. White curtains blocked the view inside and gold script on the window said 'Frank and Son's Fine Art Gallery,' a large sign below that advertised 'The art of the sensual.'

Michael reached up and knocked on the door and a few seconds later a man opened it and let us in.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,786 Followers