The Bet Ch. 03: End Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers

'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it

Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it

Sticks and stones may break my bones,

But chains and whips excite me

'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it

Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it

Sticks and stones may break my bones,

But chains and whips excite me

Once I again I increased my pace, feeling each thrum of the music, the beat pounding in my body. The harshness of the moment affecting me with its strength, I left all my inhibitions behind as I took all my passion and danced. Unrestrained I weaved, turned, threw my arms wide, my limbs quivered, my breath came in gasps, my muscles ached as I gave everything I had to the dance, the elements matched my intensity as lightning struck and thunder followed. I cried out with Mother Nature and felt on the edge of the universe.

Na na na come on, come on, come on,

I like it, like it, come on, come on, come on

I like it, like it, come on, come on, come on

I like it, like it come on, come on, come on

I like it, like it

As if sensing my finish, the rain slowed, one last lightning strike and with a resounding boom I slowed as the song faded, my arms came down, my head dropped, energy spent I faced Michael.

S, S, S and M, M, M

S, S, S and M, M, M

S, S, S and M, M, M

S, S, S and M, M, M

Smiling, I looked up, he was standing next to his truck now. Unexpectedly I heard clapping and looked around, at least fifty people stood nearby under shelter, car horns honked from around the park and lights flashed on and off. It lasted for minutes as people cheered and clapped, I straightened and turned, looking around and smiling at everyone. The rain had faded to a light sprinkle. Michael came forward and picked up the speaker turning it off, Jason grabbed my dress and panties. They stayed back as the crowd cheered and offered their admiration to me. I turned to Michael as he walked forward, he tossed the speaker to Jason. I started to ask him if he enjoyed the show when he took me in his arms and kissed me hard. His lips pressed against mine and his tongue slid into my mouth. Reawakened passion surged in me and I grabbed his head and pressed my body to him. The cheering and clapping resurged as I closed my eyes and savored the moment, the feel of his rough clothes pressed to my naked body was arousing on so many levels. I was a heartbeat from putting on an entirely different kind of show when he broke the kiss and took my hand pulling me back to the truck with him. Jason followed and we quickly loaded up and drove away while people waved.

"Oh my god that was such a rush," I screamed as we drove away.

Jason and Michael stayed quiet as I sat in the middle of the back seat while leaning forward between the front seats. They're both quiet as I use my dress to dry off a little, Michael keeps glancing in the mirror to watch me, Jason isn't nearly as subtle as he blatantly stares. Even though they've both seen me naked on numerous times I still feel a thrill run through my body. It's such a rush being naked in front of both of them. Words can't describe the feelings and emotions tearing through my body, I'm bursting with energy to the point that I swear I'm going to explode.

Before I know it, he's pulling the truck into his driveway and he barely stopped before I hop out. The rain has died to a light sprinkle and I wait for the boys to exit the truck. I walked in front of them to the door and looked back to find them both smiling and staring at my ass as they followed me.

As they come inside, I pulled Michael to me and kiss him. I wrapped my body around him and grind up and down, I'm all hands as I push him into a wall.

I break away long enough to look at Jason, "We're going to be a while, so unless you're going to hold the video camera..."

Jason laughed and held up his hands in a hold on gesture, "As entertaining as that would be, I'll leave you two alone, but I may take you up on that offer one day.

I wiggled my eyebrows, "Sounds fun." Breaking from Michael, I moved toward Jason and kiss him full on the mouth, he stands still for a moment until I grab his hands and placed them on my ass, then he returned the kiss and cupped my ass, squeezing it tight.

When I break away, I tell him, "Thanks again for everything, maybe when you hold the camera, I'll let you go down on me too."

Stunned, Jason only nodded and moved to the door letting himself out.

"That's going to have him on air for weeks," I said. "Did you mean it?"

I shrugged, "Would it bother you?"

"Not under the right circumstances I guess, I wouldn't want more but watching you get oral could be fun."

"I agree, I might eventually be open to threesomes but I'd need to get a lot more comfortable, but I'd totally let him go down on me, especially if you tied me up again."

"You're going to be the death of me woman."

"You have no idea," I said as I moved away from him to the bedroom. "Now take me to bed or lose me forever."

*****

The next few weeks flew by as we integrated our lives. I practically lived at his house and while there I spent most my time naked or a best wearing a pair of panties. Jason and Remy stopped by often and had both seen me naked so many times that it had to be getting boring. They assured me, it was not. Still it was a little unexpected when I came by his house after work and a group from his motorcycle club was there.

Standing at the edge of living room my heart raced as I looked around at the circle of Marines, there were four of them plus Michael standing in a semi-circle around me with small smiles on their faces. I sensed I was in trouble... lots of trouble. Swallowing I looked at Michael, his face held no hint at all. We'd been playing lots of games up to this point but I had a feeling, things were about to escalate.

Licking my lips, I tried to act casual, "Uhmmm, what's up guys? What's going on?"

Without saying a word, they moved toward me, I felt the tension in the air but despite the slightly sinister feel and the look on their faces I felt no fear, just an anticipation. A small surge of adrenaline shot through me and my nipples went hard under my white office blouse. The front had a sharp V making it obvious I wasn't wearing a bra and I could feel my nipples pressing against the soft fabric. It turned me on, I knew Michael and trusted his friends, something crazy was about to happen I just didn't know what.

I involuntarily stepped back as they moved forward, I was wearing a gray pencil skirt, stockings, and black heels so I had to keep my steps small.

"Uhmmmm guys?

They came forward slowly, no words were spoken and they never looked at anything but me. Before I realized what was happening, I let out a small whimper. Suddenly I noticed something, these were all the single friends. A few of them were dating girls but as far as I knew none had wives.

The last steps were taken quickly as they rushed me. I barely had time to register their movement before they grabbed me and lifted me into the air. Each one grabbed a separate limb and held me up as if I was light as a feather. I fought a little but it was more for show than true resistance.

"What the hell?" I cried.

Nobody said a word but they casually rolled me over without letting me free. They took me to the ground and their combined weights easily held me down. I put a little more strength in my resistance to test my limits but now they had leverage against me too. Each one had a grip like a vice and with their weight balanced over the top I couldn't move at all. A familiar flush hit me and my excitement quickly grew.

I'd kept my hair free at work today and it fell around my face blinding me. I tried to speak, "You can't just..." but Michael had been waiting for the moment and I only got a few words out before he slipped my ballgag in my mouth. I shook my head to object but in seconds it was firmly strapped between my teeth. He moved down to my legs and straddled my feet while holding my calves. The rest positioned themselves around me as I thrashed my head around to move the hair from my face and see.

I had one on each arm, Michael straddling my feet and holding my calves and one on each side at my waist with a hand on my waist and on my thigh. I faced forward to get my bearings and tried to figure out what was going on. Despite all the showing off I'd done recently I was still unsure of what was happening so I was surprised when I felt my skirt being unzipped. I wiggled my ass to see what they'd do and both guys on my sides slid their hands up to my ass and tightened their grip. Again, a surge of excitement ran through me as two different men each had a hand on my butt. Quickly my zipper was pulled lower till I felt cool air over my ass, the hands moved from my zipper to the sides and pulled the cloth down. There was no hesitation as my skirt was pulled down to my feet, where Michael slipped it off. I whimpered but they continued without pause. The two on either side hooked their fingers into my black g-string panties and pulled them down to my ankles. I heard a "damn" and they all paused, I blushed as I realized they were admiring my ass. After a minute they all moved to turn me over, escape was impossible as they gently turned me and switched their grips to opposite sides. Now I was face up wearing only my blouse and heels. I had a better view as the hair fell out of my face and noticed Michael smiling at me. I never looked away from him as my blouse was unbuttoned and slipped off my body. Now I was naked and all five men were still holding me down. I glanced around at each face but not a single one except Michael met my eyes, they were all looking at my body. I reflexively shifted and thrust my hips and chest out making them all go bug-eyed. I'd have laughed except for the ballgag, they were all transfixed by my nakedness and I loved it. I'd been naked in an art gallery, naked in a park in public and naked in front of one of his friends but this was even more exciting. The public places had more people but they were all strangers, nobody had known me, these were all close friends. These men knew me and considered me a friend, every time I saw them from now on, I'd wonder if they were imagining me naked. Michael shifted my legs a few feet apart to give everyone a better look at my racing stripe. I'd shaved for him a couple of weeks ago but had let it grow back, thankfully I'd just trimmed it to a nice stripe today. Jason was one of the men on my side and he traced a finger over my pussy lips causing my hands to tighten to fists and to draw in my breath, the one on the other side brushed a finger across a nipple and I had to fight to keep from moaning. I wondered how much farther they'd go but Michael cleared his throat and nodded and they lifted me gently to standing position. My hands were pulled behind me and handcuffs quickly ratcheted them together.

"Now we can either walk to the garage or carry you," Michael said.

I blinked and he nodded then they moved me through the house to the garage. They opened the door and led me inside taking me to his Hayabusa that I wanted and told me to hop on. Using their arms for support I straddled the bike. The two that were supporting my arms held me while the two free ones tied my ankles to the foot pegs. Michael watched as they worked, after my feet were tied the other two went to work too. Five minutes later they stepped back. My hands had been tied to the grab bar behind me, my ankles had been tied to the foot pegs, and my knees were strapped to the side of the bike. Michael nodded as he looked me over and all five men moved around me watching me intently. I tested the restraints and couldn't do much more than squirm, the cuffs behind me forced me to keep my back straight in a sitting position with my chest thrust out or they'd put a strain on me. My legs were thoroughly strapped to the sides and I glanced down to see the small stripe above my pussy was visible to everyone but my lips were mostly pressed to the motorcycle.

"It's pretty simple really, you've wanted this bike and I'm going to give it to you, but first we're going to have a little fun. Let's see if we can make you cum."

My eyes widened at his words, he was going to give me the bike? He reached down and started the motor, a jolt shot through me. They'd tied me so that my pussy was pressed to the gas tank. The gentle vibrations of the idling motor sent a shock through my already aroused state. I tried to wiggle away but they'd done a good job tying me and my pussy was sent into overdrive. Michael revved the engine and I spasmed. I looked around at the men watching me and the arousal on their faces, I knew my face reflected the same emotion. One of them went to the garage door and turned it on making it rise. I squealed realizing I'd be open to the street now and anybody passing by could see me.

Michael smiled, "Relax, everybody's cars are in the driveway, it'd be really tough to see you, but we have to open the door because of the fumes.

Despite my initial squeal my exhibitionist side was getting turned on. I really didn't want the neighbors to see this but the thought that they might was making me dizzy with lust. Michael revved the engine again and I unconsciously pressed forward. Jesus fucking Christ I thought, I'm humping my bike! I was completely naked, tied, gagged and getting off in front of five different men. Everything about this was humiliating, the ballgag in my mouth, my nipples being rock hard, the fact that I was rubbing against the motorcycle, I should be dying of embarrassment yet I was as turned on as I'd ever been. I looked around again and thought fuck it, let's do this. Closing my eyes, I pressed harder against the tank, Michael gave little revs that sent courses through my body every time. I started moaning through the gag, tossing my head back and forth as I pressed my pussy into the motorcycle. I let the moment take me, Michael revved harder and longer and my pace quickened. A finger stroked my nipple and I opened my eyes to see Jason smiling at me. That sent me over the edge and electricity shot through me in a blinding moment, my body locked and my muscles strained against my bonds. I held that pose for more than a minute until the glow passed and only little aftershocks surged through me. My head lolled forward and Jason and Michael held me upright. Everybody moved forward and began untying me, the gag was taken out and I worked my jaw. My body went limp and Michael and Jason lifted me off the bike, Jason took me in his arms and carried me back into the living room and laid me on the couch. One of the others handed me a bottle of water and I took a sip, my body was in shock, I'd rarely cum that strong in my life, they all stepped back and watched me as I tried to recover. Jason signaled everyone away except Michael but they both stayed to watch over me. After a few more minutes I felt stronger and looked at them.

"That was intense," I whispered.

"Tell me about it," Jason replied.

"Not sure I'll be able to look those guys in the eyes again."

Jason snorted, "Don't worry about them, you looked like a goddess, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I smiled and stretched out, "Did you mean what you said about the bike?

Michael smiled and grabbed a small folder off the coffee table I hadn't noticed. He opened it and pulled out a pink slip and handed it to me. It was for the Hayabusa and it was in my name, he'd already been to the state office and transferred it to me. I caught my breath as I looked up at him, tears forming in my eyes, my own bike, my first motorcycle and it was really mine.

I looked at him, "But I haven't given you any money."

"I know, this is a gift, this past time with you has been the best of my life, I want you to have the bike."

"I love you."

He looked stunned and for a second, I was scared, it was the first time I'd uttered those words to him and I wasn't sure how he'd take it.

His face broke into a huge smile, "I love you too."

Relief poured over me as we smiled at each other.

"That does bring me to a question though," he said.

I frowned at his pause, he looked up and down, almost like a little kid that had done something bad.

Finally, he cleared his throat and looked me in the eye, "Do you want to move in with me?"

"I already told my landlord this was my last month. I was moving in whether you wanted it or not."

Jason exploded into laughter, "Dude, she so owns your ass."

Michael looked back and forth between us as I joined Jason's laughter, the dumbfounded look on his face made us laugh even harder. When we finally stopped, I felt good enough to sit up.

"Now I'm going to go put some clothes on and check out my new bike."

"Nope," Michael said. "You may own me, but I own you right back, you're staying like this the rest of the night."

"Here here," Jason said.

I paused to digest what he'd commanded, shrugging I stood up, "Can I ditch the sandals?"

He nodded so I looked at Jason, we all stared at each other and I saw they weren't getting the hint.

I rolled my eyes, "Take them off please?" I phrased it in a question but my tone was commanding.

Jason dropped to his knees and began to unbuckle one.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked Michael.

He dropped too and undid the other.

"I may be naked but I'm still the queen."

They both looked up and nodded, finished they stood up and smiled at me.

"Fair enough, you're right, you're the queen, but your ass is also mine."

Michael grabbed me toward him and kissed me. I melted into his body as he pressed himself to me. I closed my eyes to savor the moment. I was in love, everything about him turned me on, the hard muscle, the rough texture of his five o'clock shadow, I could taste whiskey and coke on his breath and lips. It was pleasant, combined with the force of his body and feel of his lips I kissed him back with fervor.

We broke panting, "Show me you're mine."

I looked at Jason and at the door, I could hear the rest of his friends in the kitchen talking and laughing. I was an exhibitionist but even I had limits, what I was about to do I would never do in front of that many men, but Jason watching was alright, it showed him I was Michael's and would show the depth of love I had for him. I slipped to my knees and undid his pants; his cock sprang from his shorts steel hard the second I pulled them down. I looked at him, then Jason, then I slowly took him into my mouth while his best friend watched. I went back and forth, bobbing my head up and down, I pulled back and made cat like licks up and down the length of his shaft. This wasn't a blowjob it was an act of submission in front of his friend. I let the shaft caress my cheek and moved the tip around my lips, I took him back in my mouth and deep throated him. When I pulled back, I looked up into his eyes as the length of him left my mouth. I tugged his shorts up, buttoned his pants, stood up and looked at Jason.

"How was that? Did that show enough ownership?"

Jason nodded, and Michael let out a sigh.

"Hell yes," Michael said.

I walked past them both and into the kitchen, the talking stopped as I stood naked in front of them again. I smirked at each of them then walked to the refrigerator and took out three Blue Moon beers making sure to bend at the waist and give them an excellent view of my ass. I turned and handed one to Michael and Jason as they walked in, then popped the cap on mine and took a drink. The boys hooted their approval and another flush hit my cheeks, I kept chugging and downed the whole beer, after I finished, I got another one.

"So..." I said, looking around, "Was that enough of a show?"

*****

(Michael)

I walked into the house on a Friday afternoon looking forward to spending time with Eva.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,788 Followers