The Bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Lilla took me upstairs, took off my dress and put a stretchy black lace chemise on me. It had spaghetti straps, plunging neckline and came down to just below my rear. She took me to the bathroom so I could see myself in the mirror. I was stunning. Lilla put on a black lace bra that matched the wide garter belt and sheer scalloped top hose. She had connected the two dildo parts and was wearing it.

We stood by the bed and kissed. We parted and Lilla pushed gently downward on my shoulder. I dropped to my knees and raised my hand, bracelets tinkling, held her steady and took her in my velvet mouth, the movement of the dildo made her moan. My tongue swirled around the head once, then I plunged deep, back up. I looked up at her, my eyes blazing, gave a small nod.

Lilla ran her fingers along the side of my head through my dazzling dark purple almost shoulder length hair. She curled her fingers, gripped my hair in her hands, and fucked my mouth, hard.

I practiced what I'd learned as she thrust deeply, my nose against her, then back out, again and again. My earrings swinging wildly. She held me to her and sat on the edge of the bed, her hands held my hair, thrust her hips as she could, moved my head down and up while I made small sounds. She grabbed the hair at the back of my head with one hand, reached down and fondled my breasts and pulled my nipples, making me groan with the bite of the clamps. She fucked my mouth and kneaded my cock with her foot. She fucked my mouth, pulled on my nipples and stroked my cock with her foot until she came with a sharp moaning sound.

Lilla pulled out of my mouth and pulled me up against the edge of the mattress, pushed my torso down on the bed, my cock hard down the side of the bed, and stabbed into me from behind, making me cry out.

"Yeah, baby, do it, fuck me hard, make me come," I rasped as she pinned my hips against the mattress edge, again and again, over and over, my outstretched hands clutching the bedspread, the press of my breasts under me. That incredible pressure was building and building. Her sweat was dripping on my back when that glorious pressure peaked and I finally cried out, my body went limp while she rode on. She hammered into me for some time more and finally came with a guttural moan.

She collapsed on my back, her cock slowly disengaging, hugged me. I reached back with one hand to cradle and rub her neck, said in a soft voice, "Muy caliente, bambino, muchas gracias."

"De nada, mi amor. I wasn't too hard on you, was I, baby?"

"No baby, when I'm in the mood, I love you to use me hard. I wouldn't like it all the time, but sometimes,ooh la la!" I said, as we replayed our Friday night start. I squirmed out from under her. "Come up here, baby, and lay on your back."

She lay down and I straddled her, looked into her eyes as I took her inside, a small smile escaped as I descended. I lay on her, breast to breast, kissed her, snuggled my head against her hair and sighed, her arms around me. In this way, we slowly ground to a lovely finale.

"I love you, baby."

Softly, "I love you, too, babydoll. This has been a lot of fun for us, hasn't it, baby. Your hair's not gonna grow back for a few weeks. What do you think, baby? Should we have some more of this fun? I know you'd li-ike it."

"Mmm, it has been pretty fun. More fun than I thought it would be. Sure, I guess so. But it's gonna be hard to top this weekend."

"Wanna bet?" she said as I turned the light out.

*****

READERS: I hope you have enjoyed The Bet. This chapter sort of wraps it up but also leaves it open ended. I don't know if I'll continue this series any further, but if I do what direction would you like to see it take?

12