The Bet Ch. 1

Story Info
Young girl loses her virginity in bet.
2.1k words
4.29
266.1k
30
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/16/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bet I: Bonnie

"Are you crazy?!!" I looked at my friend, Simone, who was sitting across the kitchen table from me. I was in complete shock. We had had this bet going since the beginning of the summer. It was silly really. We both watched the same soap opera and I had bet her that a couple on there would last and she said that they would end up breaking up. Since we both watched the program every day the bet got pretty intense, until finally the wage was 'whatever the winner asked you to do'.

Simone won and now she was calmly telling me what she wanted me to do - have sex with her older brother, Peter!

"No, I'm not crazy," Simone said simply. Simone was like that, very cool and collected, and she always got her way.

"But I've never even had sex before and..."

Simone interrupted me, "Are you telling me that you're saving yourself?"

Her tone was slightly sarcastic and I bit my lip. "No... I'm not saving myself... But to lose my virginity over a bet?"

"Listen Bonnie, a bet's a bet. You lost and its time to pay up. I know that you aren't saving yourself and you don't have any moral reason to say no. You told me that the only reason you haven't slept with any of your boyfriends was because the relationships never lasted long enough. And I know that you're on the pill so you don't even have to worry about getting pregnant. So what's the problem?" Simone eyed me, waiting for my answer.

She was right, I was on the pill for medical reasons and everything else was true. Everything was ringing too true, I realized that Simone had probably been planning this for some time, and she had gathered info about my attitude towards sex over the past weeks by asking questions here and there. It made me a bit angry. But I knew that I was cornered. Simone was like the leader of our clique at school. If I didn't live up to my side of the bet I knew that this story was going to get around. And Simone would tell it in such as way that would make me seem immature and silly and no one would even question that fact that she had asked me to do something so insane. I also knew that if I did have sex with Peter that she would never say anything about it to anyone. As long as Simone got her way everything would be fine.

I thought about it for a few minutes. Peter was nice and good-looking. He was home for the summer after his first year in college. It certainly wouldn't kill me to have sex with him...

"Okay," I said. "I guess you're right. But how in the world am I supposed to get him to have sex with me?"

"Don't worry," Simone said with a satisfied smile. "I have it all worked out."

***

And she did have it all worked out. A week and a half later I sat in Simone's bedroom waiting for Simone to tell me that is was time for the 'attack'. Simone's parents had gone away for the weekend and I was spending the weekend with Simone to keep her company. Peter had been instructed to stay home both nights to keep an eye on us. Over the past 11 days Simone had given me a thorough briefing of how the attack was supposed to go. We had watched porno's and she'd had me practice giving head to a cucumber. She'd even asked me to call up an old boyfriend and give him a blowjob to get a better idea of it but I declined. I thought that she was going way too far but I played along for two reasons. First of all I was still a bit afraid of what would happen if I refused her, and secondly, if I was going to have sex with Peter I'd rather be good at it than not.

After my intense preparation I'd come to some conclusions about Simone. She had a thing for her older brother. If she couldn't have sex with him then she was going to live vicariously through me. She was even going to watch through his bedroom window - just to make sure that I really went through with it. It was all pretty weird, but since I knew that I was going to try to seduce him I had started to pay more attention to Peter, I was sort of looking forward to having sex with him. I just hoped that I had the guts to go through with our plans.

I sat on Simone's bed brushing out my long blonde hair. I was wearing all new clothes. A very simple girlish shortie pajama set made of thin white cotton and beneath this I was wearing a lacy white bra and matching panties. Simone and I had shopped for them especially. I was supposed to be playing up my youth and innocence.

Simone looked at me, "You look great! I just went past his room and I can tell that he's reading now. It's time to go. Are you ready?"

I nodded and Simone left the room. She was going to sit on the stepstool that we had placed in the bushes outside of one of Peter's windows. I gave her a few minutes and then went to stand outside of Peter's door. Every night before he went to sleep Peter read in bed for about an hour. He read with all of his lights turned out except for a bedside lamp. I was supposed to make sure that the bedside lamp stayed on so that Simone would be able to see us. I'm not sure how long I stood outside of Peter's door, I finally realized that Simone was probably getting anxious. I took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the door. I heard Peter telling me to come in.

I opened the door and stepped inside. Peter said, "Hey Bonnie, what's up?" but I didn't answer. My every move was planned, however sappily, by Simone. I closed the door and locked it and then stood looking at Peter for a moment. He was looking at me in confusion, waiting for me to answer. I reached my hands up and took off my shirt, revealing the lacy white bra that cupped my breasts. Now Peter looked shocked. I walked over to the bed, he had put his book down next to him and I pushed it off the bed onto the floor. I climbed onto the bed and knelt down next to him. As I spoke I placed my hand on his stomach and lightly stroked it.

"Simone fell asleep and I got lonely," I complained in a voice that was a mixture of girlish and husky. "Can you help me?"

I could practically see the thoughts racing through Peter's head... "Is she crazy?" - "Is this my lucky day?" All that he managed to say was, "Bonnie what..."

As he groped for words to express himself I straddled his waist. Simone had said that our biggest obstacle was probably my age, so I went into my planned speech, still in that same sexy girl voice. "I know I look like I'm only 15, but I won't tell anyone if you make love to me. I want you Peter. I want a real man to fuck me. I'm a virgin, I don't want some silly high school boy to take my virginity. I want someone who knows what he's doing. I want you. Being in my teens is a good thing. My pussy is young and tight, hot and wet. I want your big hard cock in my pussy Peter."

Somehow I'd managed to turn myself on with that speech! I think the fact that I was straddling Peter and could feel the heat of his body against my pussy had something to do with it. By the end of the speech my pussy was well on its way to being wet and hot. As I finished speaking I felt something pressing against my ass. It took me a moment to realize that it was Peter's hardening cock, but as soon as the thought flashed in my mind my body automatically moved. I slid down a bit so that my pussy was overtop his hard shaft. Sensations started emanating from my pussy as I rubbed it against his cock. I quickly removed my bra and looked down at Peter.

"Oh please...don't you want to touch me," I cried and his hands were immediately on my breasts, cupping and kneading them, pinching and pulling at my nipples. I let out little cries as he played with my breasts and I continued to rub my pussy against his cock. After a few minutes Peter pulled me down to him and started kissing me. I stretched my legs out so that I was lying on top of him and gave myself up to his kiss. His lips were soft and warm and his tongue was hot as it entered my mouth. His hands went down to cup my ass cheeks and he began thrusting his tongue in and out of my mouth. Each time his tongue thrust into my mouth he rocked his hips upwards and pushed my pussy against his cock. I was moaning against his mouth, I couldn't believe what he was doing to me, how he was making me feel.

He rolled me over onto my back and his hot mouth went down to my breasts. He licked and sucked and nibbled at my nipples as one of his hands began to stroke my inner thigh. My fingers were running through his hair and I was moaning and whimpering. The hand on my thigh slipped up inside the leg of my shorts and I felt Peter's thumb slip inside my panties and stroke over my pussy. "Oh god!" I cried. "Please! Oh please, oh please please please please...." I wasn't even sure what I was asking for, I just knew that Peter could give it to me and I would die if I didn't get it.

Peter's mouth began to kiss and lick its way down my stomach and his hands slide my shorts and panties off. He spread my legs and buried his mouth in the blonde curls of my pussy. His tongue licked over every bit of my pussy, tasting me, lapping up the juices that were flowing from my virgin hole. His tongue circled my hole and then poked in, I cried out in pleasure and squeezed his head between my thighs. Peter brought his hands up to spread my legs wide, they remained there, keeping my legs spread and caressing my inner thighs.

His mouth moved up and he began to lick and suck my clit. I was screaming with pleasure and I came almost immediately, juices gushed out of my pussy and dripped down onto Peter's bed.

Peter quickly moved to lay on top of me, his fingers were in my hair and he was pulling my head back. He kissed and licked my exposed neck and then worked his way to my lips. He kissed me deeply and I could taste my cum on his lips and tongue. I moaned against his mouth in pleasure. His hands were on my pussy, spreading my lips wide and positioning his hard cock at my entrance. The head of his cock began slowly pressing inside of me and I moaned and moaned as he entered me little by little. It was such a torturous mixture of pleasure and pain. Then he was fully inside of me and he began to pull himself out. I thought he was really going to pull himself out and stop fucking me and I cried out in dismay, "Oh no please! Please fuck me pleeease..." His cock thrust deep inside of me and I cried out in pleasure. As he continued to thrust in and out of my pussy my cries built to screams of pleasure. I felt the walls of my pussy grabbing at his cock and my entire body began to shake with a powerful orgasm. As my orgasm subsided I felt Peter's cock shooting cum deep inside of me. Peter collapsed on me and then carefully rolled me over so that I was on top of him, his limp cock still in my pussy. His hand stroked over my back and ass gently.

"Well," he whispered in my ear, "do you still feel lonely?"

To Be Continued...