The Bet (Mommy/Daughter Futa) Pt. 02

Story Info
Things start to get sexual for Cassie.
2.9k words
4.46
31.7k
50

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie's Pov:

After having showered, she came back downstairs, still butt naked. I made a show of being disgusted and she laughed.

"I don't see why you're acting all grossed out because you're the one who is gonna have to strip now." A devilish gleam filled her eyes as she said that and I instantly became worried. Fuck, I naively assumed she was going to allow me to maintain my modesty.

"Can't I just keep my shirt and panties on? Isn't that enough?"

"No chance. I want everything off. It's gonna ruin the fun."

I sighed, annoyed that she was making me do this. Tying her up while she was naked was a different thing. That was about teaching her a lesson. I knew that if I stripped she was going to do everything she could to humiliate me. Anyway, I was her daughter. Stripping in front of my mom was gross.

But I had to comply, so I slipped my thumbs into my panties and pulled them off, feeling my dick flop. It was as soft as could be, which would be helpful given that I was afraid she would try the cockring trick I had done on her. I pulled off my shirt and tried to cover my breasts with one hand and my pussy and dick with the other.

"No, no, no. I won't be having any of that." She slapped my hands away. She stared at me for a few seconds, thinking deeply before running into the kitchen and returning with a chair in hand. It was a pretty sturdy one. I knew first hand because I had tied myself to it before and gotten stuck. I thought I could get out by breaking it but found myself unable to do so, the woodwork just being too well done.

"Take a seat, girlfriend." She patted the chair and I stomped over, still upset that I had to be naked. She noticed that and pulled on one of my nipples, talking to me in that baby talk voice of hers. "Aww, babygirl is a little annoyed at her mommy, isn't she?"

"Stop it, Mom. It's so disgusting when you do that."

She just laughed in response so I took a seat.

"Arms over the top and behind the chair." The top of the chair was a little high up but not terribly high so it fit snugly in my armpits. Mom set to work, getting the rope and tying my wrists together. It was a little hard to tell what she was doing since I couldn't see behind me that easily but I felt another rope being added to my wrists and then them being pulled down. After a second, I realized she was tying them with a leash to one of the bars that connected the legs of the chair. I immediately felt restricted, unable to really move wrists because of how little slack there was.

"Getting nervous yet?" She asked, still working behind me.

"No way. I can definitely get out of this." I tried to sound confident but already I was a little worried. These were some damn tight ties.

She then stuck my elbows together and tied them up nicely. This allowed her to start the breast work, essentially giving me the same treatment I gave her, tying one rope underneath my boobs, two that crisscrossed between and one on top. The rope wound across the back of the chair but underneath my arms so that I was, slowly but surely, being welded to the chair.

She then went to the front and admired the work, also noticing that I was sporting a mean boner.

"You like it when mommy ties you up?" She patted my cheek patronizingly. I pulled away from her touch.

"No, it's just that bondage excites me," I responded tersely.

"Hmm," she said in response, setting down to do my feet. She tied each one to a different leg, with rope at the ankle and up the calf. Then, for good measure, she applied some rope on my thighs to keep me in the chair. Now, I was definitely welded to the chair, suddenly finding myself unable to move without having to move the entire chair.

"Getting that nasty crotch rope on you will be too hard in this position. I should have done it in the beginning but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it. I'll get you back later," she winked.

Then she sat on my thighs, her boobs getting dangerously close to my face. I turned my head away, doing my best to get some distance. "Don't you have to set the timer?"

She sat on my thighs, looking right at me for a bit before speaking. "You know, you're gonna stay like this. Fuck the bet. Everyday you come downstairs and yell at me and throw a fit about the way I'm dressed yet you haven't done anything to help around the house. I'm always picking up your dirty laundry, I'm always making you meals, I'm always cleaning your room. When was the last time you helped." Her gaze was intense. She seemed a little upset but not mad. Mom doesn't get mad.

Regardless, I couldn't think up a response to her, mouth slightly agape at the sudden change in plans.

"Exactly. Never. So," she said, a smile crossing her face that looked positively diabolical. "I'm gonna fuck with you, do everything you hate. You're gonna have to suffer through a week of torment to pay me back for everything I've done." She laughed, making sure to play up the laugh so it sounded maniacal. "Don't worry too much. My goal is just to humiliate you as punishment." She said, as if that would make me feel better.

"Wait, that's so unfair Mom! We had a deal."

"Deal schmeal, you've been a brat for far too long and it's time someone taught you a little lesson in manners."

"That's cheating!" I yelled.

And then she did something absolutely crazy. She kissed me on the lips. I tried pulling away but she put both hands on my face and held me strongly. I could feel her smiling. I tried to close my lips but she pulled the same trick on me that I did to her. She grabbed a nice handful of my hair and tugged hard. It hurt like a bitch, my scalp feeling like it was getting ripped right off and it ended up forcing me to jerk my head back. I opened my mouth, yelping in pain, when she stuck her tongue into my mouth. I nearly puked and tried to move away but anytime I did, she would tug on my hair harder. If I would try to close my mouth, she would tug again, jerking my head back even further and really really hurting my scalp.

I was helpless. A little tied up hot bitch for her to fuck with. She knew I would hate this. That's why she was shoving her tongue down my throat and pulling my hair so forcefully. Eventually, I had to let her win, given that my head was now pulled back so far that she had to stand up to keep her tongue swirling in my mouth, her gross disgusting saliva pouring in. Once I stopped resisting, she pulled out but not before she spat into my mouth. I gagged, feeling totally sick. That was my mother's spit! I was her daughter and she was treating me like I was some slut that likes pain and spit.

"Swallow it," she ordered but I, clearly not having learned my lesson, did my best to spit it out of my own mouth. She gave me a light slap to the cheek before spitting in my mouth again.

I tried to spit it out again, just to defy her but this time I got a slightly harder slap and twist of my hair that left me looking at the wall.

"I'm gonna spit in your mouth again and you're gonna drink it up like a good little whore." She violently twisted my head back to look at her and kept a fierce grip on it that was extremely painful. I wanted to keep my mouth shut but she kept slowly tightening her grip until it was unbearable and I opened my mouth.

She reached down, slipped in a little tongue action, letting her gross tongue explore my mouth like it was a cave and she the diver. It swirled around and then she made the most gross sounds, like she was gathering up the biggest loogie she could summon and then hawked it into my mouth. I felt the glob of spittle and phlegm hit the back of my throat and almost coughed it out but I stopped myself, knowing that my crazy mother wouldn't give in until I visibly swallowed it. So I swallowed it, doing my best not to gag.

"Fantastic job, honey!" She said, letting go of my hair and muffling it all up like I was some kid that had just won a little league game.

"What's wrong with you, Mom! This is disgusting! I do not consent to this."

"Too late, baby. You already consented by letting me tie you up. Now, your consent doesn't matter. Anyway, I knew you would hate that so I just couldn't help myself."

"Untie me right now!" I demanded, giving her the fiercest gaze I could muster, cheek still stinging a little from her slaps.

"Aww, did my little baby not learn her lesson just now? I have total control over you and I wanted you to know that. I can do anything I want." She flipped her hair into my face, just to prove her point. Her voice changed. She started to talk to me like I was a baby. "Maybe my little girl wants to suck on her mommy's big titties? I know how much you think about them."

"Don't you dare, Mom," I said, trying to look as serious as I could.

She laughed and slowly brought them up to my face. I tried to pull away but there wasn't really anywhere I could go and, before I knew it, my face was buried in her big tits. She brushed her nipples against my lips, which were already hard as diamonds. Then she started to slap me in the face with them. It wasn't as hard as she had slapped me with her hand but it was certainly humiliating.

"Should I just smack your face or make you suck them?" She hit me once more, this time with an audible clap before squishing them against my face. "Come on, babygirl. Open up and suck mommy's titties."

I refused, keeping my mouth shut tight. My bound arms and legs prevented me from stopping anything she was doing which left me feeling so helpless. She kept smooshing them into my face for at least a minute before realizing that I wasn't going to suck them.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way, you're sucking my big tits and there's nothing you can do about it."

I shook my head no but it only caused me to brush the nipples against my mouth even more.

"Ok, let's start with the easy way." She pinched my nose shut and I instantly concluded what she was trying to do. She wanted me to have to breathe and then she would stick her boobs into my mouth.

I tried to hold out as long as I could but eventually my lungs ran out of oxygen and I had to breathe. I peeled back my lips a little, making sure to keep my teeth together so her nipple couldn't slide through.

"Aww, you're being no fun." She smooshed her boob even more into face, entirely covering my mouth, her nipple rubbing against my teeth. It essentially cut off all the air I was trying to sneak in so I had to open up a little more. She slipped in more of that soft tit flesh past my lips, blocking up any new air passages I was trying to create. My lungs started to really burn so I opened my mouth fully and she finally got one boob in.

I tasted my mom's tit for the first time, my tongue awkwardly trying to dance around the nipple but making quite a bit of unfortunate contact with it anyway.

"Ooo yea that's it Cassie. Flick your tongue over my nipple, just the way I like it."

I growled in response but it didn't sound nearly that menacing when you were choking on half your mom's gigantic tit.

"If you bite, you're gonna be in quite a bit of trouble, little missy," she said, giving me a clear warning. I knew not to mess with that, especially after the little spit game she played to show dominance. She released my nose, allowing me to finally breathe.

Her tits still tasted a little salty from her previous exertion even though she had showered. Her boob filled my mouth, forcing me to extend my jaw so I wouldn't end up inadvertently biting down on her. I ended up having to extend it uncomfortably wide because every time I opened up a little bit, she shoved in more boob.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her, pleading with my eyes to let me go. She looked down at me, her young, nubile daughter being forced to suck her mom's titty, and laughed.

"Gosh darn, aren't you a little cutie. Look at those adorable little eyes." She paused for a moment while my tongue once again rubbed against her nipple, this time the nipple being much deeper in my throat. "Okay, now it's time to suck, baby. Can you do that for mommy or do I have to start yanking your hair again to teach you a lesson?"

I really wanted to resist but I knew there was no way to defend myself against the hair pulling, not with my arms tied up this expertly. I was defenseless, completely at her mercy. I knew I had to suck her tit so I did.

I started small, just giving a few quick sucks but she lightly slapped me in the face and told me to do more so I started sucking harder, cheeks caving in. I sucked and sucked, not really being able to move my head or mouth since one hand of hers was still firmly holding my head in place.

Eventually she pulled her breast out of my mouth.

"Now, treat them like they deserve to be treated. Lick them, kiss them, suck on them. I want them wet with your saliva by the end of this."

I cringed hard. "Mom, this is too far. This is so wron-"

She shoved them into my face once more. "No talking, only worshiping. I know you love my sexy tits. It's time you showed them the appreciation they deserved."

A panic and revulsion settled over me. She was really gonna make me do this. I couldn't believe it. I would have to lick her tits and shower them with love like I was actually enjoying this? I didn't have a choice. The binds on the chair were holding tight and I couldn't use my thumbs to undo the ropes because she had tied the knots by my pinkies, just like I had done to her.

My tongue peeked out, giving a quick like to one nipple, then a second and suddenly a few licks started turning into a lot. I swirled my tongue around the nipple, doing my best not to throw up over the both of us. It was so utterly revolting, licking my mom's old tit like this.

She encouraged me to go further so I started to kiss it, switching between circular licks and extended kisses.

My mom switched me to her other breast and leaned her head back, moaning as I started to give this one the same treatment. She knew the moans would piss me off even more by humiliating me but I tried not to focus on it, instead making sure to give her tits the treatment she wanted so she could finally get off my bound thighs and leave me the fuck alone.

Extended kisses grew into sexy and seductive kisses, full of wet attention and lots of slobber. I was doing my best to wet my mom's chest so she could release me quickly, flicking and swirling my tongue over her nipples. I even spit onto her chest and then ran my face through it, which elicited cheers from my mom.

"That's my dirty slut of a daughter. Yea, rub your face in your own spit. Get it in there good.

Then I felt Mom's dick. I hadn't noticed it before, being too focused on her stupid fat tits but it was at full mast, rubbing right against my equally full boner.

I pulled away and said, "Mom, your dick is hard. Get it away from me!"

"Oh this?" She leaned back, tits leaving my face for the first time in like ten minutes, and grabbed her cock, waving it around a little. "Damn, it is pretty hard right now. Guess all this tit licking has done a real number on me. You wouldn't mind helping me out with it, now would you? I can see that you don't really have anything else on your schedule."