The Bet Pt. 03

Story Info
Mature daddy bear fucks step daughter bisex.
1.5k words
4.3
27.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jordongeff
jordongeff
112 Followers

"Linda, lets help your dad up and get him some place more comfortable.' I said, and we helped him up and out of the chair and we walked him back into our bedroom, still a little tipsy from the wine and we sat him down on the edge of the bed.

"Ed, take your shirt off and show Linda your beautiful chest.' I commanded and Ed nodded and pulled off his shirt.

"Linda, run your fingers through that chest hair and feel your daddy's beautiful fur." I said and Linda started running her fingers over him, combing through the hair all around his tits, so thick and dark in the center. She ran her fingers down toward his ponch belly and stopped just above his belt before working her way back up again.

"Linda, lets show your dad some long overdue attention - follow my lead" I said and we pushed Ed back, flat on the bed and both of us were on either side of him.

I leaned over Ed and sucked his hair encircled nipple into my mouth and started working it and Linda did the same on her side. His chest was wet in large circles around his tits where we both licked and sucked for several minutes as Edward relaxed with his eyes closed.

I leaned over Ed's chest and forced Linda's lips up from his nipple and kissed her hard on the mouth, a long passionate kiss. I broke away and pulled Linda's shirt off then resumed our French kiss. Ed reached up and cupped one of her breasts, still soft with oil, and he squeezed it gently as I kissed her.

I wrestled off my pants and underwear and my cock was rock hard.

"Linda, suck my cock while I fondle your dad's chest." And Linda leaned across Ed, her big boobs rested on his chest while I leaned in and fed her my throbbing dick.

I ran my hands over his hairy chest and up near his neck. I looked at his face and Ed, almost smiling, was watching us with such lust in his eyes.

I pulled my cock out of Linda's mouth and I leaned down and gave her a slow, wet kiss. Ed reached down and pulled us both up toward his head and he forced Linda's face down toward him and gave her a peck on the cheek and he did the same to me. Linda leaned forward and planted a kiss directly on her daddy's lips. I broke away and scooted up on the bed and aimed my cock at Linda's mouth, just inches from Ed's gaping lips as they kissed. She took my cock deep inside her, sucking for a few seconds, then she pulled off of it and went back to giving her step father another French kiss. She moved back to my cock but Ed reached up and pulled my cock into his mouth, sucking on me in his typical rough, exciting manner.

"You're amazing, Ed." Linda said, 'Sharing Ron with you makes me crazy horny," and suddenly they were both licking and sucking my cock, taking time to serve me and taking breaks to suck each other's lips and mouths. They sandwiched my cock between their lips and I slid it slowly back and forth, while they licked and sucked. Ed's face was soaked from the spittle from their mouths, dripping down from my throbbing cock.

"As much as I'd like this to continue, there's something else that needs our attention." I said and I turned my head and looked down at Ed's pants which were bulging to the point where his cock looked as if it might rip right out through the fabric! I ran my hand down over the front of his pants, rubbing his hard dick. I love massaging Ed's nice, big cock through his pants - I could do it all day long, just rubbing and squeezing him. I smoothed over his bulging hard on and moved down onto his ball sack and while gripping him there, I used my other hand to pull his belt buckle loose.

Linda stood next to the bed and disrobed completely.

Ed propped his head up with a pillow as I continued to peal his pants down and off of him - he laid there with only his white briefs bulging.

"Linda, come and look at this.' I said. I grabbed Ed's cock though the fabric and held it off to the side and laid my cock next to Ed's, comparing them like two columns on a bar graph. Ed's was both thicker and much longer than my respectable 7 incher.

Ed's cock was a legend in the family, and Linda quickly learned of the truth behind the tale.

"Come feel this," I said and she came closer and ran her fingers over his throbbing boner as it lay under the soft, white cotton of his 'Fruit of the looms'.

"When you see it up close it looks so large - it's bigger than I imagined", Linda uttered quietly to herself.

Knowing I was not going to be the center of attention I slid up beside Edward and I slipped my hand down into the front of his underwear to comb his soft, lush pubes with my fingers. I loved this hairy, mature bear - Edward was ruggedly masculine and incredibly handsome. Linda continued to paw over him through his underwear and I didn't want to rush her. I laid my head down on his belly and fawned over his pubes and hairy belly while she explored him, griping his manhood under the cotton, jacking him gently with her hand.

I guided her hand down over his big ball sack, forcing her to dig in and feel the weight and firmness of his nuts as they lay free in his briefs. For the second time that night Linda held her step fathers life giving ball sack in her hands.

Ed growled and grunted and he reached down and hooked his thumbs under the waist band of his briefs and started to slowly peal them off. As the elastic waist band of his underwear slid slowly down, his amazing pubic hairs came into view, followed by the base of his engorged, horse cock penis.

He stopped and I smoothed my hand, flat against his skin, in circles, down over the lower half of his belly and into the downy softness of his hairy pubes. Ed was so beautiful - my brain was boiling and my heart pounded - I was beyond horny.

I placed my hands next to his and pulled his briefs down all the way past his balls. His cock, freed from the fabric, swung upward like a small baseball bat and smacked his belly with a sharp slap. His big, fat balls were hanging so low in his big sack that they almost touched the mattress under his ass.

I worked his underwear down and off and I quickly held his briefs to my nose where the warmth of his cock and balls still lingered - I inhaled deeply and could smell his spicy cock and balls.

Linda sat on the bed next to Ed, holding his cock, clearly enthralled by the size of his member.

"You fucked mom with that big cock?" she teased him.

"Damn near every night." Ed said.

"Can't say I blame her - just wish she were still alive to enjoy it," Linda said, "she would have loved this."

It's true, her family had an extremely open, unconventional approach to sex - anything goes between consenting adults!

"You remind me of her," Ed said, "So beautiful and horny - she wanted to fuck on my hard dick all night long."

"I can see why, Ed," Linda said, holding his cock up with her fist, "and you still get so firm, you're as hard as Ron."

As Linda held his hard cock I quickly moved in next to them and planted my mouth over the thick, purple helmet that capped his awesome pole. I sucked on him, working my jaw, gnawing into the skin, releasing the musk of his glands. Releasing him from my mouth, I motioned for Linda to come and experience the sweet taste of Ed's beautiful cock meat.

She leaned down and slid his cock head into her mouth. With her fist slowly pumping him, Linda sucked and nibbled all over the cock head. She stopped to probe her tongue along the underside of the cap, where the tender strip of skin attaches the head to the shaft and Ed groaned and shivered with delight. She slid her tongue all around the underside of his mushroom head where the shaft meets the cap, chewing and nibbling tenderly. Ed's cock was so big and juicy you could suck on it and play with it all night long and still feel like there was more left to explore.

I moved onto the bed and positioned myself behind Ed's head and stroked my cock next to his beautiful, mature face.

I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "Ready?" Ed just grunted - clearly a yes.

"Go ahead, Linda," I said, "mount him."

jordongeff
jordongeff
112 Followers