The Bet reLoaded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion pulled out of me and I rolled to my back with an arm over my eyes. "Oh, god. Oh my god."

Marion laughed and said, "I know what you mean, baby. It was good for me too." She took off the strapon and lay down beside me. I hugged her and kissed her. "It's getting near time to trade you girls back, but I have a something to ask first."

"Anything, what is it you want?

"I want you to show me what you can do with that cock of yours." She fondled me and stroked me. "I want you to put me on my back and pin me to the bed with it, baby." My cock was getting hard. "I want you fuck me so hard I'll feel it next week. Can you do that, baby. Can you make me feel you?" I was rock hard.

I leaned over her, tucked my blond hair with highlights behind an ear and kissed her. I fondled her breasts and nipped and plucked and bit her nipples. I fingered and pinched and pulled her pussy and she was moaning and groaning by the time I rose above her and she shrieked when I sank balls deep into her tight, hot cunt.

I fucked her hard and fast, my breasts swaying and yanking on my nipples, sending pleasure straight to my groin. I pinned her knees to the bed with my hands and pounded her as hard as I could and my hair thrashed around me and she wailed and tossed her head from side to side but kept her toes pointed toward the ceiling.

I put her legs on my shoulders and my hands under hers and I balled her up and drove into her and pumped her and slammed my body against her again and again and again. Marion was yelling and grunting and moaning when I flipped her over, tossed her to her hands and knees and grabbed her hips and punched into her balls deeps over and over and over, slapping and smacking her ass with my hips. I grabbed her hair and her shoulder and yanked her back onto my cock and she cried out and rasped, "Yes!"

She was a rag doll in my possession and I fucked her hard and fast and then flipped her on her back and pinned her knees to the bed again and bore down on her cunt like a pile driver. She grabbed my arms and held them tightly and I fucked her and pounded her and she warbled senselessly as she came and came and came on my cock and then I was there and slammed out my come deep into her glorious pussy.

I remained hard. I started to withdraw and she pulled me too her and hugged me tightly with her arms and legs and said in a ragged voice, "Not yet. Oh my god, not yet."

I lay on her and eventually I softened and slipped out and she said, "Bye, baby. I'm going to miss you." I laughed.

Marion said, "Oh my god, you sure know how to throw down with that thing. I love my Joanna with all my heart and she's an outstanding lover, baby, but I will say that your Lilla is a lucky gal."

"I'm lucky to have her. And Joanna is lucky to have you, Marion."

"Oh my god. Well, I guess it's time," she said and we disentangled and she got out of bed. She laughed and said, "Jesus. My legs are like jelly, I can hardly stand."

I looked at her and cocked my head, raised my eyebrows, my blond hair with highlights swaying and caressing me.

Marion smiled and said, "Joanna will be back soon."

My eyes grew big and I said, "That's hardcore, man."

"We're just a little farther down the road than you, that's all. Besides, baby, I'm sure she'll be eager for it after she's had a taste of your cock last night."

"Whew."

I put on my dress and shoes and gathered my thong and stockings and jewelry and bra. At the door we shared a tender kiss and Marion put her palm on my cheek and said, "I hope Lilla and Joanna had as much fun as we did, baby. I like you, Liz, you and your Hurley's. I hope to see more of you and Lilla." I smiled.

"You never know," I said, meaningless words that are said in such moments, and returned to my room. I didn't see Joanna along the way.

"Morning, honey bun!" Lilla said as I entered. She rushed up to me, hugged me and gave me a peck and ordered me to shower up. When I was out and my teeth were brushed I called to her and she made me up for the day.

"I hope you had fun, sweets. I sure did."

"Yeah, it was fun, Lilla. I wasn't sure at first but it turned out great."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, Lilla. I am. You were right. It was different. I was so open and vulnerable and emotional and...I don't know, it was kind of weird."

She smiled and palmed my cheek. "Not weird, honey, feminine."

"I guess."

"I'm so glad for you, doll," said sincerely, then, "So, learn any new tricks?" she teased.

"I learned I should keep my toes pointed toward the ceiling."

Her head shot forward a couple of inches and she exclaimed, "Oh my god! I know! I noticed Joanna doing that and I was going to tell you about it. That's so funny!" We laughed.

"Okie dokie, pard. New day, new deal, let's see what we can drum up."

"Uh oh," I thought as she led me out of the bathroom to dress for the day's activities.