The Bet That We Won

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he left that evening, he decided to set the ball rolling. The first thing he asked for was for Anita to shave her cunt. Without any hesitation, Anita got up and went into the bathroom. Mike and I had just finished a drink that I had fixed when Anita came out of the bathroom, wearing her silk dressing gown and a sexy smile on her face. Without any hesitation Mike walks up to her and kisses her – and then I see his hand going into the folds of her gown.

“Well done” is what Mike says to my wife after he feels her shaven cunt. “I think I am going to enjoy the privilege of being the first man to fuck your shaven pussy”. Saying that he opens the sash of her gown and pushes the gown off her shoulders. Anita lets it drop to her feet and stands there with a horny look on her face. I look down at her pussy, and see her beautiful cunt fully shaven. But what makes me most horny is to see her clit jut out from between her pussy lips. Anita does have a large sensitive clit, but to clearly see it between her cunt was just too sexy.

Mike then reaches for his trousers and removes them with a flourish. He removes his underpants to reveal his hard erect dick – and Anita moves forward to take it in her hand. They both kiss each other and feel each other all over – oblivious to the fact that I am standing there in the room. It was as if I did not exist. “Come to the bed” said Anita after a few minutes of mutually fingering each other. “Today I am going to fuck you. The other night I did not get to come with your dick in me. Toady will be different”.

She led him to the bed and made Mike lie down, his hard dick standing out like a tent pole. She then leans over him and takes his dick in her mouth. She looked sexy as hell, with her ass in the air and with another man’s dick in her mouth. I could see Mike enjoying himself. He then looked at me and said “come on Gerry, why don’t you fuck your wife and get her cunt ready for me”.

It was too much to get permission from another man to fuck my own wife, but then a dick has a mind of its own. I tore off my jeans and within a flash I was buried in the depths of my wife’s freshly shaven cunt. With a moan coming from deep inside Anita’s throat, I felt her move her body backward to take my dick up her cunt. I started to pump her pussy fast, and that’s when Mike stopped me. “I think she is ready now Gerry, move off her”. I did as I was told and Karen gave Mike one last suck and lick and took her mouth off his prick. And then I saw the most erotic sight till date. Anita stood up and placed one leg on each side of Mike’s body. She stood astride him, but with her back to his face.

She stood facing me and then began to sit on her haunches. As she lowered her body, she reached below her and took his hard dick in one and with the other she held open her pussy lips. I could see her cunt make contact with his dick, and saw her throw her head back as she began to rub the purple head of his dick on the outside of her cunt. She rubbed it all over her pussy lips and her clit. It was like seeing her masturbate with Mike’s dick, the way she would do with her favourite dildo. And like with her dildo, I knew she would want it deep inside her soon. Sure enough, after a few minutes I saw her position that thick shaft at the entrance of her pussy. And then she lowered her cunt onto it, forcing the shaft to slide into her depths. Here was my beautiful wife looking like a well-trained porn star!

I was stumped. I moved in closer to her to get a better look. It was just too much to see her begin to mover her ass up and down on that shiny shaft, coating it with her juices with every downward thrust. I could see the muscles in her thighs flex as she moved on Mike’s dick. The tempo increased slowly till she was pumping his dick with a steady rhythm. Suddenly Mike told her stop. It was obvious that they were both close to coming. He caught her waist and pulled her down and then pulled her back over his chest. Anita leaned back all the way and Mike reached down to her legs and slowly pulled them apart to reveal his dick buried deep inside her pussy. Her clit was standing out like I had never before seen. “Come on Gerry, give Anita a little lick to send her on her way”. Saying that he opened her pussy lips even more with his fingers and presented me with my own wife’s cunt to suck.

I could not resist it. I dived in to lick her clit and I could begin to feel her tremble. I could hear Mike telling her to come around his dick, and that he was on the verge of coming himself. It was a really dirty feeling to suck my wife’s clit while she had another man’s dick inside her. And I knew that what I was doing would set Anita off, the sensations of which would trigger Mike into unloading his seed deep into my wife’s cunt. And that’s exactly what happened.

Without any warning, Anita broke into a toe curling orgasm, and that set off Mike. On one hand I could feel Anita’s pussy throb all over Mike’s dick and then on the other, I could see his dick starting to pulse as it pumped come into my wife’s body. They were both coming and I had set it off! My dick was hard as rock and I continued to suck Anita while I started to masturbate my dick with my hand. As soon as Mike had finished coming, he pushed Anita off himself and looked at me and said – “Fuck her”.

It was like a command. Anita lay there on the bed next to me with her legs splayed open, with minor spasms still rocking her body. Her pussy lips were open after the fucking and I could clearly see her shaved cunt with Mike’s come in it. No way I was going to put my dick in, even though it was begging for release. When he saw me hesitate, he smiled and reminded me about our bet. I was not going to pay for his holiday, so I climbed between Anita’s legs and took my dick and in one flash I was buried deep in her come-filled cunt. I looked down to see my rock hard cock come out of my wife’s pussy, coated with Mike’s jism.

Anita had now regained some of her composure, and she opened her eyes top look at me while I pumped her cunt. She smiled at me and then looked at Mike, who in turn leaned down to kiss her on her mouth. Here I was fucking my wife’s come filled pussy, while she in turn was busy kissing another man. Mike broke away from her, and trailed his mouth down to her tits. He then sucked at one and then the other and said “enjoy yourself”, and then he pulled away. I looked at him while he got into his clothes and then with a wink at the two of us, he was gone. I looked down at Anita, and she had got her lusty look back. She pulled both her legs up to her chest to open herself fully. I then saw her put a finger in her mouth to wet it and then she put it firmly on her clit.

I began to fuck her pussy faster as she began to finger herself. I knew it was only a few moments before she would come again, and that I would be emptying my balls into her cunt. I knew that soon my seed would be mixing with Mike’s come inside my wife’s pussy. She came faster than I expected, her cunt grabbing my dick. I could here the sloshing sounds of her cunt juices and Mike’s deposit around my dick. And then I exploded. I just kept coming, pumping wad after wad of juice into her. I had no idea that fucking my wife when her cunt was full of another man’s come could have such a profound effect on me.

But how far all this could go, really came to the fore a few nights later. We had decided to throw a small party at our house to introduce Mike and Karen to some of our close friends. And I had decided that I was going to make the most of this opportunity to act out my most vile fantasies with Karen. After all, she could not refuse, and if she did I would win the bet. A no-loose situation, or so I thought. I went to office yesterday, and spent most of my time thinking about all I would make Karen do. And by the evening, I had all my dirty thoughts worked out.

I came home to Anita with a raging hard-on, and when she came up to kiss me at the door she felt it poke at her. She quickly closed the door behind me and fell to her knees and pulled my dick out and quickly took it in her mouth. All I could do was lean against the door while she blew me, and just as I was about to come, she stood up and said “Guess what I bought today”. Saying that she took me up to our bedroom and there it was on our bed. A thick, long, smooth and shiny vibrator. It was about 9 inches long and it was jet black in colour.

But it was a little different from any I had seen earlier. At the base of the vibrator it had a small finger-like protrusion that was about 3 inches long. It curled back up the vibrator, and I wondered what purpose it served. I was soon to find out. And from the base there was a small wire coming out. It was a remote controlled vibrator. Anita looked at it sheepishly and picked it up. She informed me that she had taken the afternoon off and had gone ‘shopping’ with Karen. It was Karen that had taken her to an adult store and pointed out the equipment to her. She asked me if we had any batteries in the house as she was dying to try it on.

I rummaged through the drawer and came up with two heavy-duty batteries of the right size and put them into the vibrator. I screwed on the end and almost jumped as the vibrator came to life. Karen had the remote controller in her hand. She put it off and showed it to me. It was a fairly sophisticated device with a four-speed control. It boasted of a range of 15 meters from which the remote could be operated. Karen lay down on the bed and pulled her knee length dress up, exposing her shaved cunt.

For the last few days she had dispensed with the wearing of panties and the thought of her shopping with Karen at an adult store with no panties on made me wild. “Come on, I want you to put it in” she said. I took the shiny piece of plastic in my hand and licked her already wet pussy and placed the vibrator at the entrance of her cunt. The equipment was considerably thicker than my dick and I wondered how far it would go in. I started to slowly push it in as Karen lay back with her legs in the air. She placed her hand on mine and guided it into her depths. Slowly but surely it started to disappear into her cunt. When about 6 inches were inside her she stopped me and removed my hand.

She then placed the little finger at such an angle that as she pushed the vibrator further in, this little finger rode up her slit. Eventually with the vibrator all the way up her cunt and with the finger touching her clit she finally stopped and looked at me. “Give me the remote” she said. I gave it to her and she flipped the switch on. With the setting on ‘1’ the vibrator came to life. It made no noise at all but started to vibrate at a steady speed. “Oh my god” was what she said when she moved to the No 2 speed. I could see what effect it was happening on her. I wondered what would happen at the No 3 setting, and at No 4. I was sure she would explode. But just then the phone rang. It was another lady who lived down the street to announce that she would be over in a few minutes to help out with the arrangements. Reluctantly Anita pulled the rod out of her cunt and announced that she had found a ‘new best friend’. It came out of her cunt coated with her pussy juices. She held it up to me, and I could not resist licking her juices of the vibrator. After I had cleaned it out. She put it away in her bedside table drawer, knowing fully well that it would be put to good use soon.

The bell rang, announcing the arrival of our friend. I quickly tucked my still erect dick into my trousers and went down to open the door. As she came in, I decided to take matters into my own hands and picked up the phone to call Karen. She picked up the phone on the first ring. She jokingly asked how Anita was enjoying her new purchase. I brushed aside her question and gave her instructions for the evening. I told her that she was to come for the party at our house in a tight black dress and with nothing else on under it. No bra and absolutely no panties of any kind. And she was to wear the highest black heels she possessed. She said she had just the right dress. She also told me that they were expecting some friends to come and stay with them for the weekend, and asked if she could bring them along.

Mike and Karen came at about 7.30 pm. They were the first to come and with them were their friends – John and Mary. They were a very handsome black couple, both tall and in good shape. John was wearing a sharp suit and Mary was in a tight black dress that stopped a good 8 inches above her knees. But it was Karen who took my breath away. True to instructions she was in a beautifully cut black dress that clung to her shapely body. The dress was as short as it could get without exposing her cunt, and I wondered if she had the guts to come without any underwear with a dress that short.

Anita came down the steps looking great in a red dress that she had bought a few weeks ago. After a quick round of introductions I went about my business of getting everybody a drink. Karen came up to me and stood with me behind the bar as I fixed the drinks, and at one moment when nobody was in listening range she looked at me at told me that she had followed my instruction totally.

She stood in front of me with her legs slightly parted, daring me to find out if it was true. I purposely dropped the bottle opener on the floor and fell to my knees behind the bar. As I did that, Karen pulled her dress up to expose that now familiar shaved cunt in all its naked glory to me. Needless to say, my prick jumped to attention. I quickly leaned forward and gave her pussy a lick and stood up. I was quite relieved to see that my antics had gone un-noticed by all those present in the living room. As more and more people came in, Karen continued to stand with me behind the bar and help as I fixed the drinks. Whenever I got the chance, I would feel her ass cheeks or her pussy, using the bar as a cover for my activities. At one time, Karen took my hand when no one was looking and asked me to finger fuck her right there. She is an amazing woman!

After a while, I decided that I had enough of this and it was time to relieve the ache in my balls. Between fucking my wife with her newly acquired vibrator and fingering Karen behind the bar for almost 45 minutes, I was ready to explode. I looked at Anita and saw that she was enjoying herself, talking to John and Mary. Mike was also paying her a lot of attention. This was the ideal time to take Karen up to the guest bedroom and fuck her. I told her to head up the stairs and that I would follow her. Without batting an eyelid, she quickly headed up the stairs. But my plan was not just to fuck her. I not only wanted to do just that, but I also wanted Mike to see what I was going to do. I went up to him and took him aside and told him that I was going up to fuck his wife – in the ass! I also told him that he was to access the balcony to the guest bedroom and look into the room as I had left the curtains parted. Saying that I quickly walked up the stairs.

Karen was waiting for me in the guestroom. I shut the door behind us and took her in my arms and kissed her. While I did that I started to feel her up. I reached behind her to unzip her, and then instructed her to get out of her dress. I soon had her naked and I looked at her. She was beautiful. I took her firm tits in my hand and gently squeezed her nipples. I then told her what I was going to do. She just smiled at me and said that I was free to do with her just as I pleased. She dropped to her knees and opened my trousers and took my dick out. Soon she was sucking on it as though she was preparing my dick to invade her bowels!

I had never fucked a woman in the ass in all my life. I had on various occasions asked Anita to try it, but she had always refused. One occasion I managed to coax her to give it a shot, but as soon as I had got my dick-head into her asshole she had asked me to stop as it was paining her. I had resigned myself to my fate, but here was the perfect opportunity to act out this one. I soon had all my clothes off, and told Karen to prepare my cock for what it was going to be doing. She got up and led me my by dick to the bathroom and asked if I had any lubrication on hand. Of course I did!

I had all this planned out, and I reached into the bathroom cabinet to retrieve the tube of KY that I had bought that evening on my way back from the office. With a smile she opened the tube and squeezed a liberal quantity into her hand. She then proceeded to apply it all over my dick. All the time she did that she stood in front of me and looked at me with a sexy smile. It was obvious to her that I had not experienced an ass fuck before. She confidently announced that she was quite fond of this activity and that she and Mike had indulged in it on more than one occasion. When she had my dick fully lathered with the KY, she turned around and leaned forward on the bathroom slab that held the wash basin and presented her ass to me.

She gripped the edge of the shelf and looked at me in the mirror in front of her. She then parted her legs to expose her asshole to me. I could now see the object of my lust quite clearly. She then asked me to prepare her asshole, but being a novice at this activity, I was not quite sure what she meant. She then explained that I needed to lubricate her, saying which she handed the tube of KY to me. I squeezed some onto my fingers and with trembling hands I applied it on her asshole. She sighed and rested her head on her hands and then instructed me to insert one finger into her. I did that. It was so erotic to take another man’s wife for an ass fuck, and yet have her instruct me on how to proceed! Slowly I started to insert the finger deeper into her ass, and then she asked me to put some more KY and insert two fingers. I followed instructions, and soon had two fingers sawing in and out of her asshole. I wondered if Mike could see just what I was doing to his wife.

After a few minutes of dilating her asshole, she announced that she was now ready. I got her to stand up and lead her back onto the bed. I looked at the window with the open curtain, and sure enough I saw Mike there. I placed her on her knees in such a way that her ass was pointing the window where Mike was standing I then knelt behind her and placed the head of my stiff cock at the entrance of her dark passage. Karen leaned all the way forward till her shoulders were on the bed, and then reached back to open her ass cheeks for me. With a large quantity of KY on my dick and in her asshole, I was sure that I would be able to fuck Mike’s wife. I pressed forward, but found the going hampered by her sphincter. “Push, but push gently”, she instructed me. I pushed and found that the head of my dick had got into her asshole. I continued to push firmly, and suddenly I felt her ass opening up to accept my invasion. It actually felt as though her asshole was sucking my dick into it. I continued to push and soon I was buried into her depths all the way upto my balls.

For those of you who have not experienced fucking a woman in the ass, let me tell you that you have missed something. The feeling of first encountering resistance, which then changes to the asshole opening out to accept the invasion, is to be felt. And then once you have about 2 inches in, it is almost as though the asshole starts to suck you in. The tightness is dramatically different to fucking the tightest pussy. But it is the thought of being inside the forbidden passage that really gets to you.

I slowly started to move my cock in her ass – just a few inches out before pushing them back inside her dark passage. “Oh Yes” she said. “You are just the perfect thickness and the correct length. I can feel you all the way inside.” Encouraged, I started to push in and pull out a greater length and soon I had 6 inches of my cock coming out of her asshole before I would bury it all back inside her. So far I was on my knees, but I wanted to pump her properly, so I got onto my feet, but with my cock still buried in her ass I leaned forward over her back and hung onto her shoulders. Doing that I pulled her even more back, pushing my rock hard dick into the depths of her rectum.