The Bet That We Won

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this position I started to move faster, and then felt her hand come up between her legs to feel my balls. I could feel her massaging my balls as I pumped her ass deep and hard and I could feel that my orgasm was not too far away. I am sure she could feel me stiffen up even more, and now I could feel her playing with her clit while I fucked her ass. All the while she encouraged me to fuck her hard, or slow. She even instructed me to slow down when she thought I was close to coming as she was not. And when her own orgasm was close at hand she barked at me to take her ass and to deposit my come all the way up her asshole. My cock was now moving furiously in and out and it was the most erotic sight to see my cock disappear up another man’s wife’s asshole. And when I would pull it out, I could see the ring of her asshole grip my dick and extend itself outwards before I would plunge deep into her again.

“Yes, yes, yes. Fuck my ass” she started to scream as she fingered her clit as I fucked her ass. And then she started to come. I could feel her asshole begin to constrict around my dick and her fingers were flying over her clit. The feeling of fucking her now tight but throbbing ass was too much, and I just exploded. Time after time I pushed my dick inside her ass and pumped it full of my cream. I could not stop coming and I must have put in at least 15 loads of come inside her bowels. Boy, fucking a woman’s ass was better that I had imagined. With my come inside her ass, it was now even more lubricated, and I continued to move my still erect dick inside her come filled asshole for another few minutes.

All the time she lay there with small waves of her orgasm coming and going. Eventually, I knew we had to stop and we had to get back to the party that was in full swing downstairs. Reluctantly I started to pull my dick out of her rectum, and I took a full two minutes to do so. When I had it out, Karen turned around and kissed me in the mouth and said, “I know this was your first ass fuck, and that you loved it. So did I, and my ass is yours anytime!” Even though I had just come, my cock stirred at the thought of fucking her ass again. I knew it would be soon.

Karen and I quickly cleaned ourselves up and I proceeded down ahead of her. When I got down to the party I ran into Mike and smugly smiled at him. “Not bad” he said. “I see the two of you are getting along just fine. It is now time for me to take Anita’s education forward”. Saying that he looked around to find Anita. She was standing in one corner with John and Mary. In fact, John was sitting on the barstool and Anita was standing very close to him. He had his hands around her waist while all three of them were chatting away. I saw Mike go across to Anita and whisper something in her ear. She excused herself from the black couple and quickly went up the steps. Mike came up to me and said “ Now its your turn to watch”. Saying that he followed Anita up the steps. I followed closely to see what he was going to do.

I took my place in the same spot in the balcony from where Mike had watched. Only this time I was the observer. Mike and Anita were already in the room, and Anita was telling them about John and Mary and about all the jokes that John had been narrating. Mike looked at Anita and squarely asked her if he found Mike attractive. Anita stopped and looked at Mike. “I don’t know” she said. “They are an attractive couple, but they are black.” “So what” said Mike. “I should know, and so should Karen. We have been very good friends for 6 months and believe me, you don’t know what it is like to fuck a black”. It was now obvious that Mike and Karen were fucking John and Mary!!

Anita stopped the conversation by moving close to Mike and kissing him. Mike started to feel her all over and put a hand under her tight red dress. “So no panties for you either” he said! My god, I was so focussed on Karen that it had not occurred to me that my own wife could also be roaming around the party in a short tight dress with no underwear on. “So how did you like your new purchase? Karen also has one of those vibrators and it has become quite a favourite of hers. Have you had a chance to try it out?” Karen replied “Not really”. Mike then asked her to get it, and Karen went out of the guest room to our adjoining bedroom to get her new found toy. She returned in a flash with it in her hand. Mike led her to the leather chair in the room and made her sit on it. He then knelt in front of her and kissed her passionately. I could see his hands move over her thighs and then he pulled them apart to expose her shaven cunt.

My wife slid further down and opened her legs to give him better access. He put him hand under her thighs and lifted her thighs and placed them on the armrests of the chair. My wife lay there with a horny look on her face as Mike moved in to taste her open cunt. The chair was right next to the window and I could see Mike lapping at my wife’s open hole. He was a skillful lover and soon he had her pulling his head into her crotch as he sucked on her clit and put three fingers up her cunt. After about 10 minutes of a severe tongue lashing, he got up and went and retrieved the vibrator. He then sucked on it while my wife lay there like a slut with her cunt wide open, knowing fully well that another man was about to insert a toy up her cunt. Mike came and knelt in front and started to insert the toy into her now well-lubricated pussy. He firmly pushed it in and my wife lay there looking at her cunt swallowing up that piece of hard plastic.

He knew exactly what to do with the finger at the base. Soon Anita lay there with a vibrator in her cunt and the plastic finger on her clit. She made no effort to close her legs. It was just too horny to see my wife lay there while another man put a vibrator inside her. My hard on was back despite the fact that I had just come up a woman’s ass for the first time about 15 minutes ago. He then reached for the remote and flicked the switch on, and this had an immediate effect on Anita. I could see her close her legs tight around the vibrator to try and intensify the sensation.

Mike stood over her and placed the remote on the side table next to Anita. He then opened his trousers to release his hard dick from its confines. He then came and put one knee on the armrest and brought his dick close to my wife’s face. She looked at him and smiled and then opened her mouth to take his dick inside. Soon she was sucking him and playing with his balls. When she tried to reach for the vibrator’s remote, Mike stopped her and told her that the remote was out of bounds for her, She had to ask for the speed to go up, and Mike would do it for her if he thought it fit.

“Please make it go faster” she said. “Okay, but I want you to suck my cock the way you did it the other day. Move one hand on the shaft and feel my balls with the other. I just loved the way you did it.” Karen complied with his request and Mike rewarded her by moving the remote switch to the No 2 speed. I could hear Anita groan through the window that separated me from my wife and her lover. Anita started to suck him in a more focussed way, and without warning Mike announced that he was going to come. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and started to squirt his come all over her face. From a distance of about 3 feet I could see my wife lie on the chair with a vibrator up her cunt while Mike put his come all over her. Anita did not object, instead she started to rub his come all over her face and to lick off her come soaked fingers. Mike’s come was all over her and it was hugely erotic to see another man put his come all over my willing wife.

When he had finished coming, Mike withdrew from the chair, but Anita continued to lie there with the vibrator still humming inside her pussy. I could see that she was close to coming herself. “Please put it on No 3” she said. “I need to come”. Mike came up to her and smiled. He had the remote in his hand and said “Not yet. The night is young and I will reward you with the best come of you life, but later. You need to follow my instructions” He then pulled Anita onto her feet and led her into the bathroom. I could see inside as they both washed up. They came out and I could see Mike tuck his now soft dick back into his pants. When Karen came out and started to brush her hair, she cried with dismay when she saw that Mike’s come was all over the front of her dress. There was no way that she could come down in that.

Mike looked at her and smiled. He then asked her to go get the same black jeans she had on the day they had come over first. He left the choice of the top to her. Anita was soon back with the jeans and a smart red top. Mike made her turn around and he unzipped her red dress. It fell to her feet and Anita stepped out of it. She stood naked in front of Mike, who led her back to the same chair where they had spent the last half-hour. He sat on the chair, while my wife stood in front of him naked, but for the thick black shaft inside her pussy. The finger between her pussy lips was clear to see. When Anita reached between her legs to take out the vibrator he looked at her and asked her “who gave you permission to take it out?” it was now clear to Anita and to me that he intended for her to keep it inside her.

He took the jeans from her and held them open for her to get into them. Anita did as she was told and put first put one sexy leg in and then the other. At one stage the vibrator started to slip out and Karen pushed it right back up her cunt. She then started to wriggle her ass to force those skin tight jeans up over her sexy hips. Finally she had them pulled up all the way and she forced the zipper to close shut. With one last flourish she buttoned the jeans and stood there in front of Mike. She still had nothing on to cover her breasts. She looked incredibly sexy standing there with a vibrator in her cunt, wearing a pair of the tightest jeans she possessed which I was sure was helping in keeping the vibrator firmly pushed all the way up her cunt and the thin black finger at the base of her clit. She pulled on a red top to match the red heels she had on and she was ready!

I quickly moved away from my position near the window and made it down to the party. With all the beer and wine flowing, it looked like no-body had noticed the absence of 3 people. I went across to Karen who was standing with John and Mary. I put my self in such a position that I could see the stairs and waited for Mike and Anita to make an appearance. A minute later Mike came down with a cool calm look on his face. Anita followed a minute later. I could not help but look at her crotch, as I knew exactly what was there – a thick black vibrator In fact I am sure it was not my imagination, but as she walked up to me I could swear that I could see a slight bulge! I wondered who else would notice.

Anita came up to me and put her arms around me and kissed me lustily on the mouth. This was most unlike her, but I guess the events of the last 30 minutes combined with the fact that she had a vibrator humming inside her yet-to-come pussy made her forget her prudish ways. Innocently I asked her why she had changed her clothes and she replied that something had fallen on her dress. At least she was not telling lies! Mike looked at me at showed me the remote that he had brought down with him. With a leer he told me that we would be having fun that night!

For the next half-hour Anita acted like there was nothing unusual about having a vibrator stuck up her cunt in the middle of a party for 30 people. She acted like the perfect hostess, serving snacks and drinks with a happy smile. I knew that actually, her pussy would be screaming for release. I stood with Karen and some friends and she asked me for a dance. She led me away to a dark corner of the floor and got in close to me. There were not too many people in the room with the music and Karen took advantage to get in close. I could not resist putting my hand up her dress to feel her smooth pussy lips. She shocked me by telling me that she knew exactly what Mike had made my wife do. “It’s a favourite of his, and soon he will have Anita crawling around, ready to do anything for a satisfying come.” I wondered what else he could make my wife do.

After a few numbers, we went back into the party. Mike and Anita were standing nest to each other, and with them were John and Mary. It was now almost 45 minutes since Anita had come down with that equipment stuck up her cunt, humming away to glory. Suddenly Anita looked at Mike and waved three fingers at him, signaling that she needed to get to another level. At the same time I saw John ask my wife for a dance. Mike looked at her and told her to go ahead, and soon I could see my dear wife being lead away by this handsome black man to the floor with a dildo up her cunt!

As soon as they were gone, Mike pulled out the remote, and in front of Mary, Karen and me he moved the speed to No 3. I looked at the direction where my wife had gone, only to see her lean against the door leading to the dance floor with her back to all of us. It looked like she was just standing there, waiting to get her breath back.

Mike encouraged Mary and I to join our respective spouses on the floor. I made my way into the other room where Anita and John were already dancing slow to the music. Mary pulled me to her and pressed herself close to me. I knew that Mike and Karen had a scene going with this couple, but if I was reading the signals right it looked like we were being invited to join their cozy foursome. I had never fucked a black woman in my life, and this specimen dancing with me looked like just the right one to start my inter-racial sexual experience with. I was not sure, however, what Anita would have to say about fucking a black man!

I need not have worried, because by now she was too far-gone. With the vibrator on 3, her pussy would have been willing to fuck a horse. Mary looked at me and calmly told me that Mike was the most talented man she had met, and that he could get any woman to fuck any man at any time. It was obvious that she was referring to herself and of course to my wife Anita. She took the opportunity of a small gap when only the four of us were on the floor to take my hand and put it up her skirt. Her panties were wet, and as I felt around her pussy lips, I was in for another shock.

Sure enough, she had one of those patented vibrators up her pussy as well. “It’s on the same frequency as the one up your wife’s cunt” she said pleasantly. “I just felt Mike move it to the No 3 speed!” This was obviously Mike’s well-orchestrated stunt, one that he had obviously practiced many times before with great success. He now had two women, both not his wife, on the edge of making them do what he wanted. I looked across at Anita, and saw her dancing with John. Sure enough, I could see his hand on my wife’s cunt – pressing the vibrator in even deeper into her pussy. I knew she was too far-gone if she was allowing a black man to do this to her. I then saw her take John’s hand and lead him out of the room. I wondered what was going to happen, so I took Mary out with me behind them.

Anita and John went in and joined Mike and Karen and I followed with Mary in tow. The secret was out. We were now going to fuck each other. Anita by now was climbing up the wall. She pleaded with Mike to put the vibrator on 4, knowing fully well that this final move would send her over the brink. Mary stood next to me, also with a hopeful look on her face, for if Mike moved it to 4, she would get her release as well. My hands were resting next to her thighs as she stood next to me. I wondered what Mike would do. He now had two women begging for release in the middle of a party, and he had his own wife standing next to him with a smirk on her face. John and I could just stand and wonder at what control this man had over our wives that he could make them hang around at a party with vibrators in their cunts. He held the remote in his hands, deciding weather he should grant them their wish. Instead, he moved the remote to the No 2 slot!

Both women opened their eyes with horror as they realised that he was not going to comply. Both of them had been felt up by men other than their husbands while dancing. Both the women were now vibrating almost in tune with the vibrators in their cunts. But now both had been denied what they wanted most. “I will give you all what you want, but in postponing the end is the ultimate pleasure” he said. “The guest of honour tonight is Anita, and it is our duty that she has the most exquisite orgasm of her life. But that will be much later. I want Anita to take John up and milk his cock with her very talented mouth. But she must not take off her jeans just as yet. Not till I say so. If I get a good report from John when he comes down, I will then consider her request. Gerry and Mary can go up and watch, but Mary is not to take her panties off and not to take the vibrator out either till I say so. Karen and I will take care of the guests. Once Anita has finished with John, I want Gerry to come back down and take further instructions.”

Saying that he took out the remote control and showed it to the two women. Both of them stood in front of him, wondering what he would do. Magnanimously he moved to control to the No 3 position and both Anita and Mary sighed with relief. I could see both women cross their legs in a vain bid to increase their pleasure levels, yet at the same time knowing that till Mike put it on No 4 position, they would have to stew in their juices.

Anita dutifully led John up the steps, and Mary and I followed. I could not believe that my beautiful wife, who till a few days ago had not fucked any-one besides me for 5 years, was on her way to give the first blow job of her life to a black man – and that too in front of me and that man’s wife. I in turn followed Mary up the steps, not being able to take my eyes off her tight black ass swaying in front of me, as I knew what was between her pussy lips. I only wondered what colour vibrator she had in her cunt.

As soon as we got into the guest bedroom and locked the door behind us, Anita fell to her knees in front of John. No preliminaries like a feel, or a kiss. Just plain animal lust was driving my wife, for she knew that the faster she could make John come, the faster she could hopefully move towards her own orgasm. In a hurry she opened his trousers and reached into his pants and hauled out the biggest dick I had seen in my life. It was jet black in colour and was about 10 inches long, uncircumcised and really thick. Anita looked at it with her eyes open. She took it in both her hands and started to stroke it – the contrast of her milky white hands on his black dick was apparent to all of us.

Wanting to see it better, she pulled down his trousers and got him to stand with his monstrous dick swaying in front of his eyes. But what really demanded attention were his balls. They looked like two tennis balls, and I could only imagine what the amount of cream they would unleash down my wife’s throat. Anita looked at this tool in front of her, oblivious to the fact that her husband and this man’s wife were standing right next to her. She sat on her haunches and began to stroke his hardness, and it looked like it was getting bigger.

I could imagine that vibrator digging even deeper into her cunt as she sat in front of him. And then she took out her tongue and flicked the small drop of pre-com of his purple dick-head. All three of us groaned audibly at this sight. Mary, who stood next to me and watched her black husband about to get sucked off by a white woman, clung onto me. She put her arms around me and kissed me fully on the mouth, her own body demanding attention and release. It was decidedly different to kiss a black woman. They smell different and I was sure that her pussy juices would taste different.