The Bet That We Won

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amitch
amitch
8 Followers

While I kissed her, she stood in front of me with her legs slightly apart. “Please feel me” she begged. She had a zipper in the front of her dress, and I pulled it down, releasing her firm dark tits. I reached inside to get her breasts out of her dress, only to see the darkest nipples I could imagine. Her slim but firm body was now mine to do what I wanted, but the instructions were clear. I could not remove her panties. I reached below and under her dress, and simultaneously sucked one of her tits as I felt her pussy lips from outside her panties. I could clearly feel the finger of her vibrator move against my hand. I wanted to move her panties aside to feel her naked cunt, but she stopped me.

“No, you can’t do that. If Mike finds out he will not put it on 4” she said with fear in her eyes. I looked down to see what Anita was up to with her black dick. I could see her patented activity start off – sucking his black cock and the same time moving her hand on his shaft. With the other hand she was beginning to fondle his thick balls, urging them to release their load. Slowly I saw her open her ruby red lips to further accommodate his dick even further. John was enjoying this fully, urging my wife to take more of his dick into her mouth. Inch by inch it started to disappear into her face, and eventually, unbelievably, she had the full 10 inches buried in the back of her throat. My wife now had about 18 inches of cock, 8 inches of fake plastic dick and 10 inches of dark meat, in two of her orifices.

She now concentrated with both her hands on his balls. Both Mary and I could not take our eyes of this sight. While this was happening, I could feel Mary reach for my belt and open my trousers to take out my cock. She soon had my hardness out and this time the contrast was in reverse. Her jet-black hands on my white dick. We moved even closer to John and Anita and then Mary took the lead. She dropped to her haunches, and this time it was the turn of her tight panties to push her vibrator deeper in to her pussy.

She then moved me in way that I was standing facing her husband, but about a foot in front and to the side of him. She then took my dick into her mouth. Both the women were sitting on their haunches with their vibrators humming away. Both the women had their mouths full of cock, only this was the second cock of the evening for my wife. For me too, this was the second woman. One I had fucked in the ass, and the other was now blowing my dick in such a way that I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

When I looked down, I could see both sights, my dick being sucked by a sexy black woman who I had met only a few hours ago, and at the same time I could see my wife give a professional blow job to this thick hard dark piece of meat. Both the women could look to their sides and see their respective husband’s dicks being blown by another woman, while they themselves were sucking off other men’s dicks. Slowly the tempo increased, and then I heard John groan, and I knew he was on his way. Mary stopped sucking me, and I also could not but help looking at my wife as she moved her hands faster on John’s shiny dark cock, and at the same time I saw John’s knees buckle as her let Anita have it. In her lust crazed frenzy I saw my wife gulp, as wave after wave of a black man’s cream was splashed into my wife’s mouth. It was an awesome spectacle as she took all of it in, and not a drop escaped from my wife’s luscious lips. Soon this was over, and I felt Mary get back to blowing me with renewed vigour. She clamped her dark lips around my white dick and then I could hold back no longer. I erupted into her mouth and deposited the second load in 2 hours down this sexy woman’s throat.

It took a few minutes for all of us to regain our composure. We all put on our clothes and quickly went down the steps to rejoin the party – which by now was beginning to wind down. Both of us men, had this happy, satisfied look on our faces, but the women were still on the edge. Both the women were still licking their lips as they proceeded to lap up the last remnants of come from around their mouths. Both expectantly went across to Mike, who by now was busy charming another of our lady friends.

When we all got to him, Anita and Mary looked at him, and again he took out the remote. He showed it innocently to all of us and calmly moved the switch back to the no 2 slot! Both the women almost screamed with frustration. They had blown off two men in front of their husbands and now they demanded release. For almost 3 hours that they had had the vibrators pushed deeply in their cunts. “Let’s say bye to the guests, and then let us start our own private party” he said. “I promise you Anita, that you will be a very different woman by the time I have finished with you tonight”. I wondered what he now had in mind to top what he had made my beautiful wife already do.

Resigned to her fate, Anita went about ensuring that our guests had had their fill of drink and food. Slowly the guests took their leave and started to head out. All this time, Mary sat on a sofa with a glazed look on her face. I could see her black body trembling, sitting there all by herself. I knew what exactly was bothering her. My wife, on the other hand, was acting like the perfect hostess. I could see her walking around in her tight black jeans and high heels, and I was sure that she also was on the brink of loosing it. She smiled at all the guest, and there was this one time that she stood with her back to Mike and me, and she was bending over to pick up the plates and glasses on the table in front of her. She did that with her legs parted, as I knew that the thick vibrator was in her pussy and she would be uncomfortable putting her legs together.

Mike looked at her ass and whispered to me that he was going to return the ass fuck favour that I had given his wife. It suddenly dawned on me that he was going to fuck my wife’s virgin ass, just like I had fucked his wife. The only difference was that his wife’s ass was not virginal, but was in-fact a well-practiced one at this form of fucking. I grew cold at the thought of my wife’s ass being taken by this man.

It took about 15 minutes to say goodbye to the last of our guests, and then Mike announced that it was time that the women were taken care off. “But you have to do as I say” and with that he walked up back to the guestroom – the venue of all the evenings fucking and sucking activity. We were all in the room now, and he sat on the bed and he called Anita and Mary to stand in front of him. Both women were only too happy to do so as he had the remote control in his hand. For the third time that evening he moved the control to the No 3 position, and both women got a happier look on their face. He then placed his hands on their crotches and started to feel the equipment between their legs – he felt my wife’s through her black jeans, and Mary’s through her lacy panties. He then looked at his wife and asked her to get John’s cock ready for the grand finale of the evening. He however warned her that she was not to make John come. Karen happily got John to sit back on the same leather chair on which my wife had her cunt sucked by Mike a few hours ago. Karen soon had John’s thick black dick out of his pants and in her mouth.

I was now the only one left out of the proceedings. While Karen enthusiastically sucked John’s dick, I heard Mike tell Anita to take off Mary’s dress. Without any hesitation Anita reached for the same zipper that I had opened some time back and pulled it down to once again reveal Mary’s tits. Only this time I could see Anita push Mary’s dress off her shoulders and then down her body. It was quite a sight to see my wife strip another woman – a beautiful black woman at that. She soon had Mary standing in her black lacy panties.

Mike stood up and came up to where these two women were standing. He then took my wife’s left had and placed it on Mary’s right breast. He then took Anita’s right hand and placed it on Mary’s crotch. My wife did not know what to expect, and even Mary looked hesitant at this turn of events. Neither of them had had a lesbian experience in their lives, except my wife who had Karen suck her cunt out a few nights before. Neither knew where this was heading. He then looked at Anita and said, “I want you to suck Mary off. Once she has come, we can then all concentrate on you”. He then pushed Anita down on her knees in front of Mary and pushed her face into Mary’s wet panties.

By now both Karen and John and stopped their activity, and I also was fascinated by this turn of events. Would my beautiful wife suck this black woman’s cunt? The answer was clear for all of us to see. By now my wife was well beyond saying no to anything in her pursuit to have her orgasm that was brewing in her cunt for almost 4 hours now. I saw her move her hands up Mary’s sexy thighs till she reached the waistband of her panties, and then she started pulling them down. Mary’s panties came down and over her cunt lips. I moved forward to get a look at this sexy black woman’s cunt and to see what colour was the vibrator in her cunt.

The first thing that was obvious was that she was shaved too. Mike obviously liked and expected his fuck objects to be clean down there. And then I saw it. The finger in between her dark pussy lips was identical to the one between my wife’s legs, except that it was a light cream colour, easily contrasting with the colour of her dark skin. It drew everybody’s attention. Anita pulled down Mary’s panties and then got her to step out of them. Mary was now fully naked, except for her high heels. Hesitatingly Anita put her face into Mary’s cunt and started to lick her pussy. It was a really erotic sight to see my wife kneeling in front of a black woman’s cunt, licking at it while she had an audience of 4 people looking on.

Slowly she got into the groove of it, and started to lick faster. She then reached for the vibrator in Mary’s pussy and started to move it slowly in and out of her pussy. She then reached for Mary’s very erect clit and took it in her mouth and as she sucked it, it was clear to all that it was now Mary’s turn to explode. And explode she did. She started to groan loudly as her body began to spasm. And then it happened. We all could see my wife suck on her clit and move that vibrator in a fast fucking motion in and out of her pussy. And at the same time Mary screamed and pulled Anita by her hair and ground her crotch into Anita’s face. She came and came, and we could all see Anita’s face begin to glisten with all of Mary’s juices. This continued till Mary could take it no longer. She pulled away and fell on the bed, her body still feeling the aftermath of her gut crunching orgasm.

Anita stood up. She was still fully clothed, but during the course of the evening she had been made to suck off Mike and his black fried John, and then in front of all of us she had been made to suck off another woman for the first time. However, it was not like she had not enjoyed herself. She looked at me, and smiled sheepishly. I walked across to her and took her in my arms and kissed her on her mouth. I could taste Mary’s juices on her mouth, and I was right. Black women do taste different – but in a nice sexy way.

I reached down between her legs, only to feel the dampness had seeped out of her cunt and into the fabric of her jeans. She moaned as I felt her there, but Mike was onto us and separated us. He then led my wife across the room and kissed her with lust and assured her that she was the sexiest woman he had met in a long time. He then asked if she had ever been fucked in the ass, as he now proposed to do just that. Anita looked at him and then at me, but it was obvious that we would have to comply. Or else we would loose the bet. And to top it all, I had fucked his wife in the ass earlier in the evening, so he knew I had absolutely no grounds to object to what he proposed to do. He then continued to kiss her and squeeze her tits through her red top, and then reached for the buttons on her jeans. The show was about to begin. My wife was going to get fucked in the ass for the first time, but not by me. Instead I had to stand and watch this happen.

Mike continued to kiss my wife and push down her jeans at the same time. His wife Karen who had been out of the action came up to them and helped in taking off my wife’s top. Soon this randy, debauched couple had my wife absolutely naked. She did not have a thing on, except for her vibrator that was continuing to faithfully keep her on the edge. In an well-orchestrated move, both of them moved Anita to the bed. They made her kneel on the edge of the bed, and then Karen went and sat in front of her on the bed. She started to feel Anita’s erect nipples and then slowly pulled her mouth onto her cunt.

My wife was now being made to suck her, but more importantly my wife had been made to bend over with her ass sticking out into the air. We could now all plainly see the black vibrator embedded into her cunt all the way. But more importantly, in this position my beloved sexy wife’s virginal asshole was plainly visible to all of us, and we all knew that it was going to be fucked by Mike very shortly! But nothing that Mike did was as simple as that. He looked at me and said, “I think my wife taught you today how to prepare a nice tight ass for a fuck. Go to the bathroom and get the KY and show me what you learnt’. He then looked at Mary and said, ‘and you shall prepare my cock”.

Mesermerised, by these instructions, I numbly went into and retrieved the same tube I had used on Karen earlier. Mary saucily walked up to me and asked me to put a good quantity into her sexy black hands. I did that, wondering how to proceed. I could not believe that I had been asked to lubricate my own wife’s virgin ass for another man to fuck. I hesitated and then remembered the bet. I was damned if I was going to pay for this man’s holiday!

In a daze, I squeezed a good doze of KY onto my fingers and went up to my wife. Unbelievably, I tentatively put one finger on her dark rosebud, and instead of any protest from my wife, I heard a deep groan. She continued to suck on Karen’s cunt as I gingerly inserted one finger in her ass. Mike stood next to we watching what I was doing, while that slut Mary applied KY all over his now thick hard cock. I wondered how my wife would take Mike’s cock up her ass, when she could not accommodate my slightly thinner dick. I pulled the tip of my finger out and took the tube of KY and inserted the nozzle in her ass and squeezed. A good dose entered Anita’s hole and I put my finger back in her. Where till now I had not been able to put in more than one inch into her ass. I could now feel the resistance die out and I could almost effortlessly put my finger all the way into her asshole all the way till my knuckles.

When I did that, I could distinctly feel the vibrator in her cunt, its vibrations clearly being transmitted from her pussy to my finger in her ass. I could also feel the thick shaft through the thin wall that separated her pussy from her anal passage. My wife groaned at this intrusion into her ass, but instead moved her legs in such a way that her sexy white thighs moved further apart to give my finger better access. I began to move the finger in and out, quite enjoying the feeling and then remembered that I would have to put in two fingers to open up her ass wide enough to accommodate Mike’s thick dick. I took the one finger out and applied some more KY and started to put two fingers in. Soon I had them both buried in her ass.

In the meanwhile, Mary by now had Mike’s dick absolutely covered with KY. It glistened in all its glory, thick and hard in the knowledge that it was soon going to fuck a virgin ass while her husband watched. Mike moved up to me and firmly pushed me away. As I pulled my fingers out on my wife’s ass, I hear her moan – with her face still busy on Karen’s cunt. I must say she was sucking on Karen’s extended clit like she had been sucking pussy all her life. Mike then moved closer to my wife’s now well-prepared back passage. Mary moved in with him to assist in the initiation of my wife to this decadent form of fucking. Even John moved in closer. We all wanted to see the sight of Anita’s delectable ass loose its cherry to Mike’s dick.

I did feel humiliated in knowing that I would not be the first to fuck my wife there, and that, in-fact, I had assisted another man in taking my wife’s ass for the first time. Mike stood with his hands on Anita’s ass cheeks and he pulled them apart. Mary was given the honour of using her sexy dark hands to place Mike’s dick at the entrance of Anita’s ass. She took his dick and placed it there and then we all saw Mike begin to push. With all the lubrication the job was going to be easier that I initially thought. Mary held Mike’s dick firmly as he pushed into Anita. After the initial resistance, I could see the head of his dick disappear into my wife’s cunt.

Mary moved her hand away, now that the initial breach had been made. Mike firmly held onto Anita’s ass and then pushed. He pushed firmly and we all saw his cock being swallowed by my wife’s ass. Inch after shiny inch moved into her, and soon it was done. My wife had another man’s dick up her ass. She was not a virgin there any more.

All the time that this intrusion was being worked upon, my wife continued to suck on Karen’s cunt. When she had Mike’s cock fully embedded in her ass, she raised her face up and hissed “Yessssssssss”. It was the ultimate admission that she had been broken in. Mike announced to all of us that it was indeed a great pleasure to be in her ass. He very regally thanked Mary and me for all the assistance we had offered in this great task. He told all of us in the room how great it felt to be inside this ass that felt like a tight, lubricated velvet sleeve. He told us how my wife’s ass was gripping his cock inside across the whole length. He told us all how he could clearly feel the vibrator inside her pussy, and how the vibrations were travelling all the way from his dick to his balls. We all envied him, but no one more than me. The bastard!

By now I had my dick out of my pants and I was stroking it. It was obvious to all that the sight of my wife being taken in the ass by another man had turned me on. But this was nothing compared to what was going to happen! Mary stepped slightly away from Mike and Anita, and then Mike went to work. It was actually a beautiful sight to see his dick begin to move in slow, but sure strokes. Initially he would move his cock out by about 3 inches, and then shove it back into my wife’s ass all the way upto his balls – all 8 inches inside her rectum.

However, his movements were really slow and deliberate. It time, the motion became longer. Mike would move about 5 inches in and out and then he was doing it all the way. He would withdraw his cock till only his dick-head would be inside Anita, and then he would slowly slide it back in. It was obvious that Anita had been truly broken in, for she continued to suck out Karen, but at the same time, she would take occasional breaks by raising her head and actually giving instructions to Mike!

Initially she would tell him to go slow, but as her ass got accustomed to his hardness, she actually asked him to go faster. She was now sandwiched between husband and wife, sucking the wife on one end while the husband plundered her ass on the other. At the same time the vibrator was in her cunt. She was fully occupied. Wanting to get into the act, John moved onto the bed, his dark cock now as erect as ever. He waved it in front of Karen’s mouth, who willingly grabbed it with one hand and fed it to her mouth. Now even Karen was being serviced in two holes. That left Mary and me to amuse ourselves. Mary grabbed my dick and I felt her now naked body – her dark tits and her sodden cunt. But both of us could not take our eyes off the spectacle happening in front of us on the bed. Like hungry dogs we explored each other’s bodies, but we kept our eyes on our respective spouses being serviced by Mike and Karen.

amitch
amitch
8 Followers